Battery's Robot shop

Found an interesting gallery online or added some new images to FembotWiki? Post photo-manipulations, artwork, or other visual media here.
tmc_6882

Re: Battery's Robot shop

Post by tmc_6882 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:15 pm

Gynoidplayboy wrote:A message for just showing life signals and my firm contribution with this community Battery; A SUPER CONTRIBUTION!!!

These here the now exposed ideas of today:
Mecha Wonder Woman from infinite crisis
From the DC universe
From superman the series
1. Darci Mason from Superman: The Animated Series
"Obsession"
And Static Shock
"Toys in the Hood"
2. the blue girls from "the main man part 2"

3. that you make Mercy Graves as a fembot (with the art style from the animated series of course)

From the batman beyond series:
zeta the runaway droid that wants to be free; both designs from the two seasons it had
And some more femenine droids in the episodes:
Wired, Part 2
hologram man
http://www.worldsfinestonline.com/WF/zetaproject/

The Dee Dee's as fembots from the return of the joker

From the flash:
Alpha from the 20 episode of the 90s series

Several others:
From the metal men the one and only; platinum and from the comics, copper
Zantanna
Green Lantern: AYA
Cheetah; her rendition from the justice league and justice league unlimited tv shows
Raven from teen titans
Any girl from legion of super heroes
Kabuki Twins (The Batman 2004)
female red tornado
Brainiac 8 (also called Indigo)
Black canary
Bulleteer
https://comicvine.gamespot.com/bulleteer/4005-41191/
And as a sort of bonus; do Ace the dog from the Batman Unlimited shorts (and if possible please give him a more femenine design and features and if possible that you also represent him, or in this her, bipedal and having sex, either with a human or her masculine counterpart)

For info in more obscure characters, this page:
https://comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/ ... nes/15384/

For info of any of DC shows, this page:
http://www.worldsfinestonline.com/WF/sections/series/

Well, a SUPER thanks for your attention and write you/see you next time, BYE!!! ;)
How can you construct a detachable portion on the top of a humanoid robot's head like in the 1990 "Flash" TV series episode "Alpha"?

Stephaniebot
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Android

Post by Stephaniebot » Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:00 am

I'm assuming you're talking in a realistic, small time, budget scenario for something like this? Either some form of headpiece that sits on the actresses head (I assume you're thinking female for this?), either just an extension of the head, or a complete mask type situation, which at least would allow the features to look in the right place, as everything is just going to be too low with a literal headcap.

A wig type set up could work, but would only allow very minimal detachment, unless its something akin to a beehive hairstyle.

I would pass on literal surgery on the actress, to create this effect, unless she's very willing to have it! :lol:
I'm just a 'girl' who wants to become a fembot whats wrong with that?

--NightBattery--
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Cyborg

Post by --NightBattery-- » Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:28 am

Why do you disturb my slumber with your static posts?
There are many other nicer ways to call my attention.

I might as well use this opportunity to make a statement.

For the moment being, I am not taking requests. None at all.
My greatest motivation for taking requests, as I said before was excitement.
100 request later it seems people just use my art body to get a chuckle disregarding my own technosexual preferences.
even make me draw characters that are minors without telling me until the art is done and unpost-able at fembot wiki.

Things like that make me feel used and doubt of my own capacity while taking me away from the drawing mood feeling other people gets much more of the community than me.
Now I am more interested in drawing for roleplaying. but not your roleplaying or the roleplays you had or want to have with your partner.
Mine.
So unless you are my roleplaying partner or a very good friend that shares a complex relationship with me, don't bother~

Except you robotman, you are good.

Regards.
Last edited by --NightBattery-- on Fri Mar 27, 2020 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Robotman
Identification: Human

Post by Robotman » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:37 am

Hey Battery, here's hoping you can go back to the original source of your own inspiration. I've always loved your work, and it's gotten so good lately that I really hope we can see more of it. ;) I just hope you can get inspired to make it for your own benefit, because I think that is the most important part in creating anything.

Silkscreen
Alternate account
Technosexuality: Transformation

Post by Silkscreen » Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:16 pm

The R-Man is right, creating something for your own benefit is what works. It's hard to get any motivation out of pleasing others.

Uh, and thanks for the illustrations you did for me. I hope I didn't overstretch your generosity.

TheShoveller
Fembot Central Staff

Post by TheShoveller » Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:11 pm

What they said. I don't post much - hell, the last year or two likely makes up 99.9% of all my posts on here despite being here for a long-ass time - but I've always liked your art, Battery, and I could see the improvement over the early stuff and what you've been doing lately. Here's hoping you find that spark of inspiration again.

KinoLangDanzel

Post by KinoLangDanzel » Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:14 am

Hello everyone, my name is KinoLangDanzel, your friendly neighbo-you know what never mind.
I just want to say that I apologize for being extremely late to reply to this, but that isn't the only thing I'm apologizing for.
To Battery. I must say that I feel that I am partly responsible for your current situation. Looking back, most of my PMs sent to you were many, many requests for drawings of varying design quality, without knowing the implications of what it would make you feel. Of course, I have stopped doing so but I still feel the need to apologize to you for what I see as an inexcusable fault.

I hope you'll regain your lost enthusiasm and motivation in the future, but for know I respect your absence.
My Friend: "There are 2 kinds of people in the world, those who suck and those who don't suck. You, my friend, suck."
Me: *puts on sunglasses* "And you swallow."
YEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

-Avatar made by Battery. Thanks, friend :thumbsup:

--NightBattery--

Post by --NightBattery-- » Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:06 am

Silke, you were one of the first persons I ever talked with on fembot central.
I really enjoyed back then when we daydreamed about Ayako inner systems and I loved the time we spent on skype and discord.
I am sorry for some of the frustration you felt. It made me upset that there wasn't much I could do to help you.
I hope you are doing okay now friend.
I am sorry I never gave you enough time. You are a very skilled and intelligent person in my eyes and I hope you keep being so and things are doing okay for you.
I hope you always remember me as a friend, I do.

Shoveller. I appreciate the messages you have given me. I hope you keep having fun commissioning art to Nathan and spending time with other members. Thank you very much for replying to my walls of text. :>

And Kino...
you are a good person Kino, I really hadn't a problem with drawing despite my last post.
I have some confidence problems that have caused me a lot of bad moments in real life. Participating in this community gave me something to do on very long silent days. But at the end, my problems followed me here and I managed to lose the hard own friendship of a lot of people by just opening my mouth in real time.
the more I tried to fix it the worst it got.
I felt a lot of interest in many of you, I think you are lovely people and I wish the best for you all.
goodbye.

Robotman

Post by Robotman » Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:48 am

You're not leaving us, are you Battery?

lucas

Post by lucas » Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:40 am

--Battery-- wrote:Silke, you were one of the first persons I ever talked with on fembot central.
I really enjoyed back then when we daydreamed about Ayako inner systems and I loved the time we spent on skype and discord.
I am sorry for some of the frustration you felt. It made me upset that there wasn't much I could do to help you.
I hope you are doing okay now friend.
I am sorry I never gave you enough time. You are a very skilled and intelligent person in my eyes and I hope you keep being so and things are doing okay for you.
I hope you always remember me as a friend, I do.

Shoveller. I appreciate the messages you have given me. I hope you keep having fun commissioning art to Nathan and spending time with other members. Thank you very much for replying to my walls of text. :>

And Kino...
you are a good person Kino, I really hadn't a problem with drawing despite my last post.
I have some confidence problems that have caused me a lot of bad moments in real life. Participating in this community gave me something to do on very long silent days. But at the end, my problems followed me here and I managed to lose the hard own friendship of a lot of people by just opening my mouth in real time.
the more I tried to fix it the worst it got.
I felt a lot of interest in many of you, I think you are lovely people and I wish the best for you all.
goodbye.

as i understand his message. Yes he is leaving

as me too as you Always see i am out too as a long time nothing more are intersting here noboy user are gave motivation to me continue here ony minumum users comente someting but it is only two or five user of more than 300 member it is desmotivade

yes i have much more work that are making for me but as i said nothing more gave interaction or said words that are the spirit to let the person motivades. you memverhere are much sacartic and more yes i like only one theme that are robot maid i have much work more 25 robot member all complete dressed no nude the woman main be respect their´privaced not take na a coperight image and done anthing like a shit with the models celebrated

i see around the net that much offical of justice are make vigilance on what are done here

and more when some person that are froog korbe or that person name fection came here you all venerate hims as a king when some single person tried show something are ignored

except for one person that gave me litle motivation robotman only him . and all want live on a ilussion word go ahed nothing what all of you desire will happen on a real word . yes i wakeup for the real worl living on a real word nothing on a ilusion worl with real girls and Family.

--NightBattery--

Post by --NightBattery-- » Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:28 pm

--NightBattery--

Post by --NightBattery-- » Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:17 pm

Image ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ Image

Hello. Just wanted to say that the Robot Shop is open for business again.

I'll be looking forward to requests and stuff in the near future once I finish cleaning around

Regards.

KinoLangDanzel

Post by KinoLangDanzel » Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:26 am

*Opens door*
Battery's Robot Shop. Now that's a name I've not heard in a long time....
JK
Nice to see you back Battery. :thumbsup: I have noticed you've been back for sometime now but I haven't had time to type about it. With this virus going around I have ample time to do so.

Um... I still feel guilty about what happened when you left and I'm really hesitant to post a request here in the future. But if I do post a request I'll only post 1 or rarely 2 of them, unlike last time where I simply unloaded on you like a broken fire hydrant. :notworthy:

Again, nice to see you back, my friend.
My Friend: "There are 2 kinds of people in the world, those who suck and those who don't suck. You, my friend, suck."
Me: *puts on sunglasses* "And you swallow."
YEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

-Avatar made by Battery. Thanks, friend :thumbsup:

--NightBattery--

Post by --NightBattery-- » Fri Mar 27, 2020 4:18 pm

It's fine.

I am just going to keep it simple from now on. - w -

And so should be the requests.

Just some nice lewd robot stuff. nothing complex or cool for the sake of trying to be cool.

oh also, whatever lucas wrote above doesn't represent my views of fembot central and what not.

Regards.

Pylon

Post by Pylon » Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:54 pm

Great to see you back on! So surreal to say something on this chat after lurking on it for years.

I hope that your return to Fembot Central goes well!