New Additions to "Follow Your Own Plot"

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
TheSpotConlon
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

New Additions to "Follow Your Own Plot"

Post by TheSpotConlon » Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:26 am

Hey, all! I took some time over at the FembotWiki tonight, and I started cooking up a few new tidbits in the Follow Your Own Plot category. I've added some new bits to "Hollywood Hardware," because there was a whole initial branch which hadn't been explored. Check it out!

http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?tit ... d_Hardware

Click on "The Latina" option to see what's been added. I've only written out on one branch from there, but hopefully some other writers will take up pieces and start writing new parts of plot to follow...

EDIT: I'm going ahead and trying to develop all of the plotlines, but please feel free to jump in and put together other branches while you're there. I'd love to have some help on these!

And thanks to Borias for starting this "Follow Your Own Plot" in the first place! I'm having a lot of fun playing in your sandbox.

Pvt. Prinny
Technosexuality: Built

Post by Pvt. Prinny » Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:07 pm

Excellent work, SpotConlon! I can't wait to see more!

I've been thinking about writing something for these, but I'm not sure if I could focus without day dreaming :lol:
Dooood!~

TheSpotConlon
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation

Post by TheSpotConlon » Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:15 pm

Thank you! Glad to know when people are reading and enjoying.

I think I'm going to give a crack at a few more branches tonight, but I'd love to see some other people jump on these. They can always be edited later, right? I don't want to be the only one writing, because then how can I choose my own adventure? I'll know all the possibilities!

wjbaines

Post by wjbaines » Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:21 am

Nice! I'd forgotten about those!

Borias

Post by Borias » Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:24 am

Last edited by Borias on Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dreen89

Post by Dreen89 » Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:28 pm

How do i become a group user for fembotwiki? theres no create an account option, but lots of stuff is limited to users.

Borias

Post by Borias » Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:48 pm

australopith

Re: New Additions to "Follow Your Own Plot"

Post by australopith » Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:31 pm

TheSpotConlon wrote: Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:26 am Hey, all! I took some time over at the FembotWiki tonight, and I started cooking up a few new tidbits in the Follow Your Own Plot category. I've added some new bits to "Hollywood Hardware," because there was a whole initial branch which hadn't been explored. Check it out!

http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?tit ... d_Hardware

Click on "The Latina" option to see what's been added. I've only written out on one branch from there, but hopefully some other writers will take up pieces and start writing new parts of plot to follow...
Spot, please check PMs for a message from me about this ancient topic. Truth is stranger than fiction...