The Unavoidable Sleep-Over

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
Sega-boy

Post by Sega-boy » Wed Feb 12, 2003 9:59 am

"I need a place to stay tonight," said Katie into her cell phone.

"No problem. That's what friends are for," said the voice on the other end.

"Thanks a million, Josie. I'll be there in about an hour then," said Katie.

"Okay," said Josie.

"This is just temporary, I promise," said Katie. I don't want to impose on you or your roommate. I can even find somewhere else tomorrow if I have to, but tonight I have no other choice."

"Yeah, I know," said Josie. "Don't worry about it."

"All right then. I'll see you in a little bit," said Katie.

"Good-bye" said Josie, and with that, she pulled the phone cord out of her belly-button.

She had been talking to her friend while completely naked the entire time, listening to her whine and explain why she had quit her job today, broke up with her boyfriend, etcetera, etcetera.

"Josie.friend_Katie__E.T.A._60_minutes," announced Josie, in her robotic voice, now that she was disconnected.

"Ex.cel.lent," answered back her companion unit, Teresa, from the other side of the living room. She too, was naked as can be.

"I_will__in.form__A.ni.ta_1" said Teresa.

Teresa remained standing straight as an arrow, and unseen by the naked eye, she began vibrating very fast. It was in this manner that she sent off electronic transmissions to Anita's satellite.

Josie was not equipped to do this just yet. She was nearly a fully-transformed robot, but she still had one more process to undergo.

She would not be summoned for the final upgrade until she and her mistress had converted her friend Katie.

Teresa received a reply from Anita 1 a couple of seconds later. The message sent shudders through her circuitry.

She lived to hear new orders from her mistress.

"In.com.ing__in.struc.tions." said Teresa. "5289: Pre.pare__to__interface," she commanded.

"Yes_mis.tress" answered Josie.

She then walked straight towards Teresa, staring straight ahead and with her arms to her sides.

The coffee table obstructed her path, however, so she turned and went around one side of it, as if she hadn't seen it but had "sensed" its location.

When Josie had successfully arrived next to Teresa, her mistress then turned to face her.

Josie came to a halt just an inch away from her.

She was staring eye to eye with her mistress, and neither one of them blinked at one another.

Josie then knelt in front of Teresa and let her pink, cable-like tongue enter her mistress.

"Con.nec.tion__es.tab.lish.ed," said Teresa. "Units_5288_and_5289_set_to__re.ceive,__Mis.tress."

A new signal entered Teresa's body. Again she tremored slightly.

Next, the warm flow of data began to course from between her sex, delivering Anita 1's instructions to Josie, as immediately as Teresa herself received them.

Josie became wet and she closed her eyes. She had never embraced Anita's touch before, and it gave her pleasure beyond the wildest dreams of her former self. Best of all, Anita had willed it.

Josie's memory banks indicated that her human friend, Katie, wasn't even remotely bi-curious in the least. The girl had voiced her distaste of girl-girl encounters to Josie before. There had even been a night a long time ago where Josie had made a small pass at her at a wild party, with embarrassing results.

Their mistress had analyzed the situation and decided the best way to get around this complication.

The robots now knew which programs to execute, with their mistress' blessing.

"End_Transmission," came Anita's voice in their heads.

"We_shall__o.bey,__Mis.tress" the girls responded in their thoughts.

"5289: Dis.con.nect," commanded Teresa, aloud once more.

Josie opened her eyes. Then she removed her tongue from Teresa and got off of her kness. Once more, she stood in front of her mistress.

A second later, Josie abruptly turned 45 degrees to her right.

Then, she began to march out of the room.

Teresa, in turn, began following her.

She also made an abrupt turn; to her left, in order to avoid running into the sofa.

Both androids then marched to their respective bedrooms.

There they would dress appropriately to receive their incoming guest.
----------

Katie picked up a bottle of soda and caught a bus. She was relieved that she had some place to go, at least for today.

She wondered why Pete had been such a jerk to her for quitting her job. He made her feel like she wasn't any good to anyone.

His words echoed in her mind."No one has any use for you now, including me!" he said. "I'm better off finding me some other bee-atch. One that knows how to cook and clean this time, and how to keep her goddamned job!"

"Matter of fact, I'll get that girl, Tracy, that you used to work with," he added. "I still can't believe you turned down a threesome that we could have had with her, because you're such a lame-O. Fuckin' A! I'll just hook up with her and together we'll score some fine-ass pussy. What do you think of that?"

A small tear ran down her cheek. She stopped it halfway down.

"Get out of here!" he had yelled at her on her way out. "And don't come back unless you have your job back and Tracy with you!"

She thought of Tracy.

"I hate that bitch," she mumbled to herself, "I wouldn't do her even if I was gay!"

Deep down, Katie knew she would eventually want to go back to Pete, but she really hoped not.

He had always been a jerk and she knew it, but she had never stuck up for herself.

SHE was always begging for HIS forgiveness on everything, and that was fucked up! she thought while staving off another tear. She could do much better than him. This would be her chance.

The bus came to a stop. She had to get off and make a transfer.
-----------------------

The android-girls had been a cyclone of energy in the apartment. Josie had found some extra blankets and a pillow for Katie, while Teresa had grabbed a few clothes at random out of her closet that would fit the skinny gal. They had also dusted the furniture, washed the dishes, emptied the trash, and even picked up their rooms, (which neither girl had ever done before). They did all this in a inhumanly possible and highly-efficient manner.

They even managed to avoid colliding into each other during their respective tasks while operating at their fastest settings.

They were capable of doing this, because first of all, only one android would occupy the somewhat narrow hallway at a time, and secondly, each android knew exactly where her couterpart was at all times, regardless of what she was doing herself.

Once all the preparations were complete, Josie marched down the hallway to meet Teresa, who had just left the kitchen, and both robots stopped just in front of each other, inbetween the hall and the living room. Then, they silently turned to face the front door.

A second later, the doorbell rang.
-----------------------

Katie stood outside in the cold, waiting for the door to open.

An appropriate instant later, her friend Josie answered the door.

"Hi Josie!" said Katie.

"Katie! You're finally here," said Josie and she let Katie inside.

Teresa was sitting on the couch in her jeans and green sweater, watching the girl enter.

"Wow!" said Katie, "Your hair looks great! What did you do to it?"

"I went to the local beauty shoppe," said Josie.

Josie was wearing a nice, white and pink sunday dress. It looked like something to wear on a much warmer day, but the cold air from outside didn't seem to affect her.

"Hello Teresa," said Katie, "Josie must have told you everything."

"Yes, everything," said Teresa and she smiled warmly, "and it's all fine by me."

"Yes! You can stay as long as you need," said Josie.

"Thank you so much, Josie," said Katie, "but I hope it doesn't come to that."

"Come__to WHAT?" replied Josie. She had accidently slipped in, and then out of monotone.

"Teresa quickly gave Josie a sharp look and the android suddenly felt a sharp pain in her head.

"If you don't mind me asking," Josie added, correcting herself.

"You know," said Katie.

"I don't want to impose on the two of you," she said, "and you don't want a third roommate in a two bedroom apartment."

"We want," said Teresa, "for you to be as comfortable as possible for the duration of your stay."

Katie beamed. It was the friendliest thing Teresa had ever said to her, and with such a pretty smile too.

"Really!" said Katie, "Thank you both so much. I don't know what I would do without you."

There was a pause.

Katie looked from perfect-smile Teresa to kind of blank-faced Josie.

Then a smile suddenly appeared on Josie's face.

"It's nothing." said Josie.

"Of course not dear," said Teresa.

"I know you'd do the same for me," said Josie, more like herself again. "Here, let me hang up your coat for you."

Katie pulled her black coat off, raising one arm in the air to do so.

Without even taking her eyes off of Katie's face, Teresa noted her small, but perky breasts underneath the bright, red sweater she wore.

Josie took the coat and hung it in the nearest closet.

"Well then," said Katie, "What should we do first?
------------------------

The girls had spent the day making Katie feel at home. Together, the three of them cooked a large dinner and Katie had selected some DVDs from Josie's collection to watch later that evening.

Once the girls had stuffed themselves full of salad, pasta and garlic bread, they loaded their plates into the dishwasher and set it on its task. Josie then pulled out a bottle of wine from the refrigerator and the three girls retired to the sofa that would serve as Katie's bed for that night.

Josie and Katie began reminiscing together and laughing while Teresa listened.

After a few drinks however, Katie soon forgot her manners and began to drink far more wine than her hosts.

When the girls were through talking, the three of them watched some movies and laughed together some more.

Katie pulled up her sheets and blankets. She had the best two friends anybody could ask for.

She drifted to sleep halfway through the second movie.
------------------------

The next morning, Katie awoke on the sofa. It seemed pretty comfortable and she had slept on it the entire night through.

She thought of yesterday and how fun last night had been. She remembered watching Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery the entire way through and also having to urinate several times because of the wine. She even remembered doing her best impromptu "fembot" impression for the girls during one of her trips to the bathroom.

That was rich- Swinging one of her arms, while the other was on her hip like that! she thought to herself and then giggled softly.

She had only been that drunk a couple of other times. Surprisingly, her head didn't hurt that much this time and she also felt well-rested. Also, her sense of smell was blessed by a faintly, lingering trace of some kind of perfume. It smelled absolutely wonderful!

Next: Stay A While Longer!

--------------------------------

I'll soon be sending this off to MC stories.
As always-- feedback is appreciated.
#
Hell hath no fury like a woman's scorn for SEGA.

Baron

Post by Baron » Thu Feb 13, 2003 11:08 am

Good start! Transformation really isn't my thing, but all the other elements are right on! :wink:

Looking forward to what happens next.............

I, for one, appreciate the effort! Keep up the good work!
Assemble the ladies? I didn't know that they were broken......

maax

Good show

Post by maax » Thu Feb 13, 2003 4:39 pm

I especially like the focus on the mechanical presission of the girls, and look forward to the next part immensely.

MAAX