Devil on the run, ADPI[part 2)

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
Mirage
Technosexuality: None of your business
Identification: Human

Devil on the run, ADPI[part 2)

Post by Mirage » Mon Feb 03, 2003 10:41 am

A.D.P.I. (Advance Police Investigations).

Case # 2 : DEVIL ON THE RUN.

Part 2

"Careful where you step, sir, you might get some blood on you." the police man told me. "Welcome Detective O'Conner, we have a nice one for you this morning." An old police Captain who's name eludes me right now said "Momika, what do you think?" I asked my partner. "Stewart.... analysing this crime scene.... Definate the work of a boomer." she said in a cold tone. Blood everywhere, the apartment ransack, just like the ones I being seeing since last week. "Something is different... show me the body." I asked quickly, puzzled at something. "There you go!" the same police showed me the horrible mess. "The body... the boomer disect it! It removed all the bodies organs and rips the body parts in sections...This is new!" I grumble, myself analysing the scene. "Momika, what was the last victim's job?" I asked her. "He was a surgeon." she answered while looking around for clues. "The victim, he was an Boomer technician! The boomer, it read all his books and notes!" Momika said outloud.

"Great... that makes it official... We have a Boomer Serial killer on our hands, gentlemens." I said loudly. "What?? You have to be kidding!?" the old Captain smiled. "No... First victim, 9 days ago, a prostitute, 7 days ago, second victim, a pimp, 4 days ago, a sexalogist and 2 days ago, a surgeon. All killed extremely violently, same type of degree of superior human force, making it very likely a boomer. I assume to be a female, because most victims apart from the first one as been all males." I responded with a small buzz in my head. "Why?" one of the police asked innoccently. "Why? Good question... That is my job to find out and to stop her..." I smiled at Momika who was already leaving the scene. "I'll go back at my office, do call me when you finish a complete report on this." I asked the old Captain.

"You okay?" Momika asked me while opening the door for me. "Yay... just a small headach from that stench. I hate these crimes scenes..." I mumble a bit while getting in the car. "We are in trouble, you know that." she said while driving us back to our office. "I know... that boomer, she will kill again and again... until we solve her little puzzle of her actions. I am trying to see the link in all that..." I said, checking at my notes. Looking at the grey sky, I knew I would be in over my head again.... I just love my job...