Devil on the run, part 1

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
Mirage
Technosexuality: None of your business
Identification: Human

Devil on the run, part 1

Post by Mirage » Mon Jan 27, 2003 1:29 pm

Arriving at 3:00am at home was always a disappointment to Nagisa. He knew he had no choice but to take those shitty hours. He guess he was lucky to find this job at the SuperSmart. Just after being fired at his real job, at Genom. He smiled how they found out he was secretly stealing parts to built himself a sex-boomer. Thinking how spending 5 years at University to become a technologist for androids and losing such a high paying job, was really a bummer. He look up at the dark sky above him and realised it was started to rain. He ran quickly to his small apartment entrance and took out the entrance card key. "Shit! Come on! Come on! Open, you fucking door!" he cursed at the old door. He was always scared at being mugged or killed, for this was not a very safe neighbourhood. Suddenly, he heard someone moving behind him. He turned around quickly, trying to see in the darkness of the night, threw the heavy pouring rain. "WHO"S THERE??? I GOT A GUN!" he screamed quickly, still pushing for the door to open. Slowly, he saw a human figure coming out of the shadows, coming closer to him. Panicking even more, he kicked the door open. Before he could enter and quickly close the door behind him, someone stop the door from closing. Nagisa turned around, fearing for his own life. At what he saw scared him to hell.

"Help mmmeee...." a tall almost naked woman was saying softly. Fire red hair, soft crystal blue eyes, the woman was a godsend. Nagisa approached the woman and helped her walk to his apartment. "What is wrong?" he asked quickly the woman. She said nothing and pointed to the couch inside his place. Helping her to lie down, he notice a small high buzz coming from her. "I'm damaged..." she said with a soft voice. "Are you a boomer?" he quickly demanded her. "Yes... please repair me.... please..." she begged him. Nagisa smiled in delight at his fortunate. "I'm a technician! I can repair you! Let me get my tools!" he said, walking in quickly around his apartment, gathering tools. Doing a quick survey of her, he realised the damage was minimal. A few broken circuits and cut wires, it took only a few minutes to repair her. "What is your name? He asked her nicely. "My name is Annie." she said with a smile. "Thank you for repairing me, how can I repay you?" she asked with a devilish smile on her lips.

Nagisa smiled back and whispered in her left hear "Use your imagination, if you have one."he said while groping her. Sighting, she nodded and ask her to show her his bed. Following her to his bedroom, he was still kind into a trance. Getting on his bed and lying on her back, she invited Nagisa to climbed on top. Quickly getting undress, Nagisa climbed on top and kissed her hard.
Nagisa smiled and continued none stop moving up and down on her. "Please... stop... your hurting me... please.." she said with pain in her voice. Ignoring her demands, knowing boomers can't feel pain, he continued. "Please..." she continued. "Shut up!"he screamed at her. "Malfunctionn...Malfunction..." she started to blur out loud. The more she did, the more he got excited. Finally, she stop moving and shacking and simply laid there, humming out loud. He released inside her and got up and look at her "Stupid machine..." he chuckled. Slowly, he went for the bathroom and went for a pee. After relieving himself, he went back in the bedroom. She was standing there looking at him mad. "You broke..." he stuttered. "Now, my turn!" she said outloud, grabbing him and pitching him on the bed and climbing on top of him. "Let's see how you like it!!!!!!" she smiled to him, his eyes full of terror.

"How easily they die..." she said to herself, taking a shower, washing off all the blood.

A.D.P.I. (Advance Police Investigator).

Case # 2 : DEVIL ON THE RUN.

Part 1

Keizo

Post by Keizo » Mon Jan 27, 2003 3:52 pm

You feeling okay, dude? Do you have some issues you need to talk about? We're here for you, man. :wink:
Nice to see you're still at it!

Mirage

Post by Mirage » Mon Jan 27, 2003 4:08 pm

Be warn! This will be I think the most er... violent, bloody, oozing with horror scifi story I will ever write.

Bwahahahaha...erk..

Enjoy, my pretties....

Mirage :evil:

PS: Anyone can find my Link to the EVIL Dead series?

Look hard, you might find it.

Bwahahahaha!

POOUUUAAATTT!!!!!!!(farting sound)

Hey, that wasn't me! REALLY!

33cl33
Technosexuality: Built

Post by 33cl33 » Mon Jan 27, 2003 7:04 pm

"This is my boom-stick... Shop smart... shop S-Mart!"

Mirage

Post by Mirage » Mon Jan 27, 2003 9:05 pm

OH YAY!

Someone find it!!!!!

Gimme some SUGAR, BABY!

MIRAGE

(A Big Bruce Campbell Fan)

Nerfherder

Post by Nerfherder » Mon Jan 27, 2003 9:28 pm

:D

Mirage...That's the most beautiful thing I've ever heard! Can you guess why?

"My name's Ash, and I'm a slave. as close as I can figure it, it's around 1300 a.d., and I'm being dragged to my death..."

Sam and Bruce : Superteam!!!

Hail to the king, baby!
'We were somewhere around Barstow on the edge of the desert when the drugs began to take hold. I remember saying something like "I feel a bit lightheaded; maybe you should drive...."' - Hunter S. Thompson, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

htb21

Post by htb21 » Mon Jan 27, 2003 9:59 pm

good stuff once again... a little bloody but interesting! "that was just pillow talk baby!"

SNJ-14
Identification: Android

Yay!

Post by SNJ-14 » Wed Jan 29, 2003 3:52 pm

While of course vengeance is really never /good/...

...it's nice to see a robot inflicting some harsh justice on jerky humans.

Brytestar

Post by Brytestar » Thu Feb 06, 2003 11:32 pm

Mirage did it! However he forgot to explain the events that happened between the first story and this one? How was Momika repaired? Was her programming altered? None of that wasn't explained. So how would that be handled?

-Brytestar

Sega-boy

Post by Sega-boy » Fri Feb 07, 2003 8:40 am

Mirage wrote:
Gimme some SUGAR, BABY!

MIRAGE

(A Big Bruce Campbell Fan)

I've got an idea for the supposed re-make...

Bruce Campbell.....V.S.......Westworld!
#

"Buckle up Bone-head, you're going for a ride"
#
Hell hath no fury like a woman's scorn for SEGA.