The unkown.. Remember this jewel?

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
Mirage
Technosexuality: None of your business
Identification: Human

The unkown.. Remember this jewel?

Post by Mirage » Thu Nov 21, 2002 11:43 am

If you don't know about this things, it was a small story I started and ask people to continue. At start, It was a serouis one. Sadly, no one tried to continued it, so, I got angry and decided to finish the story out. I find one of my best idiotic work I ever did!

Unknown!
(started by mirage)

I ... can't remember....
who am I?
Where am I?
What happened?
Theses were my first questions that came to my mind.
All I know is that I woke up in a pool of blood. My head was hurting bad. I slowly got up and looked around. Rubbing the back of my head, I drench my fingers in more blood. Someone had hit me hard with a blunt object. I walked around the dark room dizzy until I hit a bed. I sat on the bed and felt someone legs beside me. I turned around quickly and saw a naked woman lying there. Still confused, I asked her "Lady... are you ok?". She remained silent. I stared at her face slowly trying to recognise it. Nope, I can't say she reminds me of someone. I think she was dead. Her mouth was wide open and her eyes stared directly at the ceiling. Also no breathing was a good clue that she was dead.

I looked more at my surroundings. I guess I was in a cheap motel or something. The room was trashed. Blood everywhere, broken furniture, I think I had put out a good fight before they nailed me. Slowly I got up and check my pockets for any clues at who am I. I emptied my pockets and wondered what was my job. I was hoping to find a wallet, but no luck. On the bed, there was a long dark coat, inside it's long pocket was a big machine pistol with clips, a small medic kit, some bit of money and a card. The card had a picture of the dead lady in the bed. "Android series 23598-bb Alisa" was written beside her pic. "An android?" I ask myself. I walk up to her and touched her face with my fingers. She felt real, and room temperature. How do I activate her, I asked myself. I slowly raised her at a sitting position and saw why she was not functioning. Someone had open and ripped out some of her circuits out of her main panel located in her back. I saw a flashing red button and pressed it. "..p... pllll...plleasssee..." she slowly said. "Mmaannyy memmoorriiess cuuiirccuits.... missiinnng..." she mutured. "Pleasssee.... hheellpp....mmee..." she said while she slowly raised her head to me. I looked at her and wondered in what shit was I involved in.

The unknow (part deux) (and last)

I got up and looked out the window. I saw something... It was a Cock-Buster where you rent videos and sex androids. I started to have flashes of memories. I got a bit dizzy. I took the gun and put the floor beside the wall, so I could think more about this. It was all fuzzy... so I did the only thing I could that would maybe help me remember what happened. I slowly probe the back of my skull until I found a loose piece of skull and dug it out. Man was that painful. Now, I had a part of my brain exposed, maybe I was able to make my memories come back by pressing on it. I remember watching TLC one night and saw a doctor doing this. Strange, how can I remember that when I can not even my own name. Oh well. I slowly inserted my fingers inside my skull and started to press hard my fingers on part of my expose brain. Wow! I started to smell burn toasts and I went into seizures.
After a few hours of being in seizures, I got up and started to think of a new plan. Maybe inserting my fingers inside my skull and started to press hard my fingers on part of my expose brain was not a good ideal. But it did work a bit... my memories were coming back to me....
My name is David Assholeoff... I work at the Quiky Mart.... I was lonely and I rented that android at the Cock-Buster. They gave me her rental card and that machine pistol as defence if that android went gaga on me will in mid-sex. I remember undressing in front of her and... and...

She started to laugh at me at my dick size... I went crazy, ripped off her memory circuits so she could forget my dick and destroyed the room in a fit of insane rage. Yes... and when I was destroying the furniture, I stepped on a empty beer bottle and smashed the back of my head on the bed post. It makes so much sense now.

Still naked and covered in my own blood, I look at the android in my bed still begging me to help her. I did the only thing I could think of. I opened her main panel and urinated inside her. The next thing I saw was a big flash and an explosion. I went flying across the room and smashed hard against the wooded wall. Oh! The pain! On the wall, there was a big nail that was sticking out and I landed the back of my skull directly on it. The nail penetrated my brain and gave me more brain damage. While slowly going down and rubbing the wall, thousand of wood splinters entered my naked body. I knew I had to furnish that wall one day. The most painful thing next happened. Landing on the hard floor, my machine pistol was inserted directly inside my asshole. Man that was sooo painful. But wait, it's not finish! While I got up screaming, the trigger acted and a few rounds where fired inside me and came out my shoulders and neck. Now, that is pain!

Lying in a pool of blood, I begged to die. Then there was a big flash. A rip in time and space appeared in front of me.... Some strange people appeared in front of me.

"My name is Pin-Head and we are the cinobites." The leader of the group told me. "It's been eons that we felt someone give them self so much pain on purpose. We want you to join us." He countinued. "WHAT??? DO YOU FUCKING BELIEVE I DID THIS ON PURPOSE???" I asked him angrily. "What?" he asked confused. "IT'S A BLOODY ACCIDENT, IT'S NOT MY FAULT I HAVE NOW MASSIVE BRAIN DAMAGE AND A GUN UP MY ASS!" I continued to scream at him. "Oh.... ...........HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!" they all started to laughed out at me and left throught the rip. As I lay on the ground, I closed my eyes and waited for my demise.

The next thing I knew, I was waiting in front of heaven's gate. I asked the angel at the gate if I was in heaven. He nodded. I asked him one last question "Here, in heaven, what is the chance of an android exploding in your face, have major brain damage from a big nail, having thousands of wood needles inbbed in you, having a gun trust up your anus, and have Cynobites ridicule you?
"Mmmm... not much... I would think so" the angel to me. "Hot digidi-dam!" I smiled and entered heaven.

The end.