Plot Ideas

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
sparty
Technosexuality: None of your business
Identification: Human

Plot Ideas

Post by sparty » Fri Nov 01, 2002 11:42 am

We all know that the biggest problem with writing ASFR fiction is getting a main idea goin right? So this thread is for comin up with ideas that others can take and make a story off of....hopefully no one else has done this type of thread...if so....ah crap!

ehy
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation

Post by ehy » Fri Nov 01, 2002 11:52 am

Actually I'm not sure that's true... it certainly isn't for me. I've got lots of half-finished stories on my drive, and more in my head, where I know what should happen next but just can't focus on turning it into organized words and paragraphs for some reason.

Your mileage may vary, of course.

EHY

Mirage
Technosexuality: None of your business

Post by Mirage » Fri Nov 01, 2002 3:01 pm

I know! I know...

Let's get this guy... and and... he likes androids... female ones, not male androids dress in drags..and and real female gynoids, with out some secret dicks or something that would scared the shit out of me or something...

and and.. one day... he discover that ... yes.. that a girl he meets is secretly a gynoid.... they meet.. at a sex hotel or something... yes...

and.. and.. while trying to force her to have sex with him and and to rape her....she malfunction... and and... he rapes it or her, whatever you like more associated to being sentient or not... actually, it doesn't not matter to the plot... he rapes her more and she explode.... and and ...Killing him in the process of having his dick stuck in her robotic rectum....

COOL! HEY?

What?

Mirage

:roll:

What?

PS: It's Friday!

BethBot0101
Banned

Post by BethBot0101 » Fri Nov 01, 2002 7:39 pm

Plot is part of it. In my case, I have to take the time to flesh a story out otherwise it is too short.

I suppose, I ought to go and finish expanding that now...

To ehy: Did you want to finish our little role play? You logged of or something.
World Domination through transformation.

Silent _Lurker

Post by Silent _Lurker » Sat Nov 02, 2002 9:40 am

Hey Mirage,

You stole my idea! Damn. Back to the drawing board.

Seriously, though, I don't know about any of you, but I don't read and write these stories because I'm looking for high-quality, mass-appeal fiction. And anyone who thinks ANY of the stories that appear on sites like this are masterworks of storytelling needs to get out more.

I like these stories because I get off on them. It's a sexual fantasy thing. Nothing more. If I want to read good fiction for the sake of being entertained (as opposed to aroused), I'll go out and buy a good book.

Thanks for listening. I'll go back to being silent now.

Kano

Post by Kano » Sat Nov 02, 2002 9:54 pm

I have to agree with Silent Lurker. The guy meets girl, guy and girl ahve sex, girl breaks down and turns out to be a girlbot, is a tried and true formula to me. I'm not looking for works of art or fiction classics here, I'm looking for a cheap thrill. Its a fetish, and it does say at the top :Fembot Central- fans and FETISHISTS forums.

BethBot0101
Banned

Post by BethBot0101 » Sat Nov 02, 2002 10:37 pm

Kano wrote:I have to agree with Silent Lurker. The guy meets girl, guy and girl ahve sex, girl breaks down and turns out to be a girlbot, is a tried and true formula to me. I'm not looking for works of art or fiction classics here, I'm looking for a cheap thrill. Its a fetish, and it does say at the top :Fembot Central- fans and FETISHISTS forums.
Activates Emotion Emulator

Pouts

I try to keep it good quality which is why mine take longer than some.

BethBot0101
Banned

Post by BethBot0101 » Sat Nov 02, 2002 10:42 pm

One other thing.

If you just want a quick thrill, then you might be better off in a role play with someone.

Fiction is never written fast (the good stuff).