Open Source Character : Betty & Six ?

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
udgang99

Open Source Character : Betty & Six ?

Post by udgang99 » Thu Aug 10, 2006 4:12 am

Hey guys...
I have been wanting to create an "open source charater" (OSC) for ages ... basically an OSC is a character without any copyrights, which means that anyone can write (or whatever) about this character ... another word (though not exactly the same) for "open source" is "public domain" - characters like Sherlock Holmes, Dracular and King Arthur are all in the public domain.

What I want to do is create an OSC, that either IS, or has a fembot. I have just made the (not so very good) movie Betty & Six (see below for link), which is about a girl and a fembot. The movie wasn't scripted, I just made it up as I went along ;)
Anyway, I'm looking for someone(s) to help develope this (these) characters ...
What is so potentially great about an OSC, is that if someone likes the characters, they can also create stories with the same cast. Creating a "mythology" with lots and lots of stories.
I have the possibility of making comics with these characters, and movies like Betty & Six. -I hoping someone would like to write a story or two.

Betty & Six is about a woman, Betty, (flesh and blood) who is in trouble because an old "boyfriend/partner" (or something like that) is after her, and wants to hurt her. She then calls upon the help of an old fembot, Six, that she knows from her childhood - possibly a "nanny". Turns out the fembot is in love with Betty, and they end up sending the night together. But Betty is conflicted by this, and races out of the room after she wakes up. Outside she run into that guy from before, who beats her up - but then Six comes to her rescue, and kills the guy. But Betty dies from her injuries, and Six races the Mr. Zero (no, I have no idea who that is), but runs out of battery before getting there ... the end.
Not really a story with a point! :)
Now, Betty & Six was just a testrun, and I would like to co-create some NEW characters, with some of you guys!

Uhmmm - sorry if I'm rambling. But lets talk, if anyone is interested.
Kim
Movie: Betty & Six -drama about a girl and a fembot.
Movie: Hope & the Gang -a fictional trailer.

udgang99

Post by udgang99 » Fri Aug 11, 2006 6:49 am

I have just made a "teaser" for a project like the one I was talking about above. It's called "Hope & the Gang", and it's not as "erotic" as my previous film, but it does have a robot in it ;)
... consider it a teaser/trailer for an imaginable movie/tv-serie ...

You can view the small version (1.3 mb) here: http://www.udgang99.dk/movie/Hopeandthegang.wmv

Or go to the ftp, where the big version is in the "#Uploaded"-folder. (it's 45 mb)...
Kim
Movie: Betty & Six -drama about a girl and a fembot.
Movie: Hope & the Gang -a fictional trailer.