Request for criticism

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
ehy
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

Request for criticism

Post by ehy » Wed Aug 21, 2002 3:15 pm

For some time, I've been noticing that my android stories aren't getting as good reviews as some others. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining or fishing for praise, and the other writers who do get the big kudos certainly deserve them... but I'm wondering what it is that folks are not enjoying about my stories, or preferring about others'. Maybe I can do better.

Anybody feel like offering some constructive criticism? I might not take it, but I'd at least like to know. Alternatively, if you're not comfortable discussing specific points of my or others' stories, general thoughts on what it is you like about the stories you like best would also be interesting.

Here or by email (ehy_1@yahoo.com) is fine.

Thanks,
EHY

href

Post by href » Wed Aug 21, 2002 3:52 pm

Good luck!!!!!!

href

Dark_Archon
Technosexuality: None of your business
Identification: Human

Post by Dark_Archon » Wed Aug 21, 2002 4:25 pm

To be honest i haven't noticed any new work from ya it may be mebeing ingnorant but i luved ur old site and the stories and if its critiisim on them then i'll help

tinyspider

Post by tinyspider » Thu Aug 22, 2002 7:45 am

i haven´t really read all your stories but i liked "Courtesy suites" and your recent "Fight of Fancy", may you could be not so "direct", i mean, is cooler when the characters don´t "know" they´re going to be frozen or watching someone frozen, when the fact takes them by surprise, but this of course is a matter of taste and it depends on what do you like when you´re writing.
P.D. Courtesy Suites is my all time favorite story! :D