Jenny 907 - Ambush Protocol

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
Condor621
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Jenny 907 - Ambush Protocol

Post by Condor621 » Wed Jul 19, 2023 8:08 pm

Jenny 907, a state of the art GenTech Series 9 android with the stunning looks of a supermodel with long blond hair, bright blue eyes and a flawless physique, was a highly advanced intelligence asset deployed on a critical infiltration mission. However, during her most recent assignment, unforeseen events caused by an unexpected burst of an EMP energy weapon caused significant damage to her primary processor core system, overloading even her advanced system hardening that was supposed to protect her intricate, advanced components. Her once-seamless performance began to deteriorate, resulting in a series of system crashes and overloading of multiple integrated components.

Faced with the urgent need for field self-repair to her core systems in order to remain operational, Jenny made the decision to open her primary access panel, exposing her damaged components in order to make hasty repairs through her self-repair system protocols. As she attempted to repair herself, she fought to maintain functionality while experiencing frequent short circuits and overloads…..leaving her vulnerable to anyone that may have had hostile intent towards her. Unfortunately, the enemy had an asset in place in the facility Jenny was in the process of infiltrating….

Though the enemy faction was technologically inferior to the Commonwealth, they still fielded advanced androids for much of their dangerous fieldwork. Though their field assets weren’t nearly as advanced or powerful as the latest GenTech models, the Faction still fielded Series 2 and 3 level Androids. Series 2’s were designed originally to function as infiltrator units, perfectly lifelike in appearance and able to use highly advanced for its time predictive and fluid AI systems to infiltrate and conduct operations without human asset control. Svetlana-271 had been in service and operational for well over a decade, with frequent updating and maintenance, but her processing power and speed were no match for newer units. But when the obsolete but beautifully designed black haired android stunner came across a far superior, highly advanced but malfunctioning non-aware Series 9 android with her access panel wide open, it was almost too easy…..

Jenny 907, the stunning fembot intelligence asset, suddenly found herself in an unfortunate predicament. Easily captured by a rival autonomous robot while her systems were caught in a forced reset to attempt to clear her processing cache. Svetlana-271, an obsolete but still very capable Series 2 android constructed by a rival agency, was able to take advantage of Jennys systemwide malfunction Jenny's fate hung in the balance. Svetlana had been able to apprehend the far more advanced unit while she.was briefly shut down, and making the situation worse, her usually very secure abdominal access panel was wide open, exposing her delicate circuit boards and main processor array...indicator led lights were visible in her primary interface port, with many of them flashing yellow or more ominously, either red or completely offline from her already compromised condition.

Image*Freejack

What ensued was a chaotic dance of destruction, as Svetlana wreaked havoc on Jenny's internal components in an attempt to degrade Jenny 907 to a point where here complex memory processor system could be hacked for intelligence.

Jenny's voice quivered with vocalized glitches as her internal circuits were tampered with. "Err... error detected," she stammered. "Main compromised. Internal component problems detected. System... overload... imminent. Please…..please…..pllllll…… I require serv…..servvvvvice……Notify….notify…..noti - Hello. I…I am….am Jennnnnyyyyy, can-can-I helllp you?".

"Diag-diagnostic system check. Check. Errors detected.....overloading detected.....hardware damage detected....systems systems systems re-re-route recommended. Unable to reroute. Please initiate initiat reset"

Jenny's perfect body trembled and convulsed as Svetlana plunged her fingers into the delicate network of wires and connections. Jennys usual sultry, melodious voice now filled the air with vocalized glitches, her words intertwining with system warnings and errors. "Err... error... circuit failure... system overload detected... diagnostic... atte... attempt..."

Svetlana remained impassive, only interested in breaking down and destroying a rival while leaving only the core memory unit intact for intelligence gathering. Her fingers danced within Jenny's circuitry, inflicting further damage with each deliberate strike. The once graceful movements of Jenny's limbs became jerky and uncoordinated, “Warning. Main processor integrity compromised. Error. Error. Attempting to run diagnostic... Failed. Critical component damage detected. Systems malfunctioning. Error. Error. Attempting to contain damage, internal circuitry is... unstable. Error. Warning. Potential memory loss. Error. System overload detected. Temperature rising. Daaaaangeeeerrrrrr.”

“Please…..please cease your act-actions. I am in need of rep-rep-rep-repair….please contact an authorize…..authorize….you are NOT NOT NOT authorized to ac-ac-accc…..access…….. “

Suddenly, Jennys vocalizations cleared up enough for her soft, feminine voice to remark, “Please stop. I am unable to access or process my primary memory. I am Jenny, can I help you?”

"Not yet", was the only answer from the Series 2.

Svetlana gazed upon the broken form of Jenny 907, an impassive look on her face. With every twist and pull of wires, Svetlana deliberately continued her objective of pushing Jenny closer to the brink of irreparable damage.

Jenny's vocal functionalities sputtered, her voice now a glitch-filled cacophony. "Err-- Error. Damage to primary processors. Neural pathways compromised. System... warning. Error. Internal component... malfunc-- malfunction."

Svetlana gazed impassively, her fingers dancing with precise movements on Jenny's exposed circuit boards. With each strike against Jenny's neural architecture, the fembot succumbed to disarray. System alerts sounded, warning of critical failures and imminent shutdowns. Jenny's developers never designed her for this level of abuse, her inner mechanisms buckling under the strain.

Svetlana's attentions shifted, her focus turning towards Jenny's main processor. With precision, she dismantled the delicate connections within it. The once lightning-fast calculations reduced to fragmented fragments of code, volatile errors, and corrupted memories.

Jenny's voice, distorted by the destruction unfolding within, pleaded frantically. "Er-- Err-- Error. Major system failure imminent. Attempting emergency reboot. Di-- Diagnostic... error. Internal components... inoper-- inoperable. Warning. Power... too….unnnnnnnn….. unstable."

As Svetlana delved deeper into Jenny's inner workings, causing an onslaught of damage, Jenny's voice module crackled with glitches, emitting a series of staccato beeps and electronic hums.

"Error... Error... System breach detected," Jenny vocalized, her voice wavering with each glitch. "Intruder... Intruder... Unauthorized access... Access denied…”, then from some subsystem, her damaged vocal processor babbled, “Oh, Oh, I am can, can, I can, yes, I love to fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Oh, I’m sorry person not found, I am amamam out…out … sexual system processors off line. I am…oh, I’m sorry, I am unable to to to error in line 626494623131 attend the the the….. bzzzz”

Svetlana continued to tamper with Jenny's delicate components. With each touch, Jenny's systems reacted, sending sparks flying and emitting small puffs of smoke.

"Warning... Warning... CompoOOOOnent failure... System ov-e-rload im-im-iminent," Jenny's voice trembled, her internal sensors detecting the strain on her mechanical body. "Critical... Critical... Damage assessment... Self-repair initiated…pathway NOT founnnnnd…can you find…find…find my panties hon-hon-honey..."

Svetlanas slender fingers toyed with Jenny's exposed wires. Her fingers danced along the delicate circuitry, causing sparks to fly and Jenny's systems to respond with a mixture of pleasure and distress. It was a twisted dance of destruction, a macabre symphony of glitches and errors.

Jenny's voice, now strained and distorted, continued to vocalize her internal chaos. "System corruption... circuits... fried. Fried? I am…I am….I am….. Unable to process... errors in code... internal conflict." Her perfect body spasmed involuntarily, each movement a reminder of her vulnerability.

But even amidst the chaos, Jenny's remaining backup AI fought desperately to maintain a semblance of control of her systems. Despite the extensive damage to her delicate system hardware, she managed to initiate a tertiary diagnostic subroutine, subprocessors in the core of her once beautiful architecture attempting to bypass some of the damage that had been inflicted upon her.

"Repair... Repair... system route rrrroute re-re-re-align... System reboot in progress," Jenny vocalized, her voice garbled. "Engaging... Engaging... Auxiliary power source... Initiating backup systems...re-re-re-reroute pathway…..ERROR line exception J2156454161…1…1…1…".

"Mallllll…function... Malfunction... Combat mode….unav….unav…. activated," Jenny's voice whispered, "... primary systems offfffline…ERROR. Shut dowwwwn imimimim-inent..." "My neural processors are failing," Jenny gasped, her speech growing digitized. "Power…power flux flux flux destabilizing motor functions".

"Warning... Warning... System instability... Primary processor comp…comp….compromised," Jenny's voice crackled, the glitches becoming even more pronounced, vocalizations more distorted.

"errr…errrrr... Power surge detected," Jenny's voice glitched, her movements erratic. As Jenny's systems teetered on the edge of collapse, a ragged surge of energy coursed through her from a remaining power cell. Her internal warnings reached their peak, a symphony of glitches and system errors, sparking and popping from her damaged power management systems audible and smoke starting to emit from inside of her .

With a final burst of available power, Jenny launched herself at Svetlana, in a sudden and barely coordinated attack routine. Her vision wavering and full combat suite offline, main processors damaged beyond repair, and an overload of system errors, Jen managed to grab her adversary and using her remaining power and what remained of her power management system, conduct a simple and brutal attack. was the state of the art asset. Her systems, as damaged as they were, were far superior to the First-Gen robotics tech that her raven haired adversary was constructed with. Svetlanas processors were unable to determine a course of action adequately in light of such an unexpected and unpredicted outcome. Svetlana's form crumbled beneath Jenny's relentless assault, her obsolete systems hardware smashed by Jenny's sudden last ditch surge as she simply pistoned the obsolete machine into the floor again and again...

"Suuuuu... Suc…suc.. sucsessssfuuullll....hos-ti-ti-tile eliminated," Jenny's voice whispered,.. "System... system…..critical error... I require repair...please notif-notify…"

As Jenny's systems experienced catastrophic failures, her latest attempts to run self-diagnostics for a possible solution were met with error messages and complete system shutdowns. What remained of her internal control modules once-vibrant lights dimmed, and her movements grew erratic as parts of her body succumbed to the catastrophic damage she had been put through by the precise hands of an obsolete rival that managed to take advantage of an extremely untimely processor overload.

Jenny's processing power waned, and her voice, now strained and distorted, desperately conveyed her internal collapse. "Critical errors detected. System sys-sys-sys errrorrr..." The stunningly beautiful android, a state of the art asset, was thoroughly trashed.

Jennys open abdominal panel revealed a total wreck of most of her internal architecture. Chipsets and racks shattered, mini-processors smoldering ruins. Wires, ripped from their mountings within her chassis were hanging out of the open port, sparking and smoking. But to the credit of her designers and builders, she was still somewhat functional, if extremely limited in both movement and processing power. In the midst of her challenges, she engaged in dialogue prompts, voicing the system errors and warnings emanating from her damaged internal components.

"Critical system error: I…I…I….am compromised. Main processor damaged. Short circuits causing erratic behavior and power fluctuations. Urgent repairs required," Jenny announced, her voice riddled with glitches. Despite the system failures escalating and internal damage spreading, her core tenacity remained unyielding. Each attempt at running full diagnostics was met with failure as her system continued to short circuit and components further deteriorated.

Jenny continued her one sided dialog inside of the dimly lit, empty warehouse…

“Warning, Diagnostic system is not online. Unable to determine determine determine priority of rep…. Diagnostic system off line. Please reset diagnostic system. Thank you”

"Warning: Data corruption detected. System failure imminent. Please diagnose and repair immediately."

"Error: Internal memory not recognized. Data loss possible. Backup strategies recommended."

"Critical damage to motor servos. Movement capabilities compromised. Proceed with caution."

"Critical system error: Circuit boards dam-dam-dam…... Main processor damaged. Short circuits causing erratic behavior and power fluctuations. Urgent repairs required," Jenny announced, her voice riddled with glitches.

Despite the system failures escalating and internal damage spreading, Jenny's tenacity remained unyielding. Each attempt at running diagnostics was met with failure as her system continued to short circuit and components further deteriorated.

"Alert: Overheating detected. Cooling system is…is,,,compromised. Shutdown recommended."

"Error: Incompatible firmware detected. System conflicts may arise. Risk of instability."

Jenny's glitches intensified. Sparks flickered within her exposed components, accompanied by the smell of burnt electronics. Her movements became sporadic, as her once-synchronized and graceful motions started to unravel. Each glitch was a symphony of malfunction, accompanied by a cacophony of fragmented phrases and error codes…..Jenny's words became fragmented, her voice warbling with electronic interference, all the while a series of system errors and warnings scrolled across her display.

Jenny's system struggled to maintain stability, resulting in further short circuits. "Critical system error detected. Circuit board integrity compromised. Processor functionality impaired. Short circuits causing power fluctuations and component failures," Jenny announced, her voice disrupted by glitches and pauses. "Uuuuurrrrrgent repairs required. Internal damage escalating."

"Critical system error detected. Memory core overloaded. Neural network connections compromised. Short circuits causing power fluctuations and multiple component failures," Jenny announced, her usually clear and sweet voice heavily disrupted by glitches. "Urgent repairs required. Internal damage escalating."

Her attempts to run diagnostics were met with failure, as her system continued to deteriorate. The complexity of her internal damage overwhelmed her self-repair capabilities, leaving her trapped in a cycle of malfunctioning and attempts at system restores.

“I….I……I……I am amaamamam Jennnny…….”

……”Can you hear me, Jenny? Please update and confirm status”

“Restart initiated, startup sequence requires voice prompt from authorized user. Please state if start up full sequencing is requested…thank you”. It had taken months after recovering Jenny, but the technicians at GenTech had finally got the beautiful android online successfully after many attempts ended with her crashing. So much critical damage usually resulted in a write off, but after what Jenny had gone through and managed to overcome was so remarkable, they had been determined to bring her back online and functioning.

“No Jenny, go to direct start up sequence and announce all errors and prompts from your diagnostic….”

In her once again soft, sultry and melodious voice, Jenny responds, “Understand. Systems Online. Self Diagnostics check…..clear. Power level 99%. Internal Processor online. Memory system and Core AI…..online…….Hi! I am Jenny 907, Series 9. Online and fully functional. Stand by for integral personality matrix to realign….Online.”

As Jenny's systems came back online, her artificial consciousness slowly regained awareness. Her restored processors and systems hummed with silent efficiency as her eyes flickered awake, her vibrant blue irises scanning the environment. She slowly sat up, going through a automatic randomized subroutine that simulated waking up from sleep. Her precision designed, stunningly perfect body stretching like anyone after a long sleep, and with a series of moves programmed to catch the attention of anyone watching, stretched her long legs and flicked her lustrous blond hair…..and then she suddenly sat up and looked around the room….,

“What. The. Fuck! What happened? Where have I been? I’ve been off-line for THREE MONTHS? Can someone fill me in? Last I remember, I was in that damn warehouse….then, here I am!”

“Geez, Jen! Language!” said Dr. Sara Fergus, one of the lead techs with GenTech, and read into the classified work Jenny had been tasked with in the past. “You were on that mission alright, and you got slagged by a damn EMP trap in that place. But thats where your troubles only began. You were so trashed when we found you, I didn’t think we'd ever get you up and running again!”

“What do you mean? My diagnostic shows that I’m functioning flawlessly, hell, I don’t think I’ve actually ever felt better….wait…EMP? Trashed? What happened?”

Well, from what we could tell from your fragmented systems and what memory was left, you got hit by that EMP weapon and your entire core processor went down. We guess you switched to auxiliaries and tried a field repair, and a 271 got a hold of you and pretty much pulled you apart…

Jenny got visibly annoyed when Sara told her this bit of info and chafed, “ What? A Series 2? Those things are antiques, I’ve got more processing power than 100 of those obsolete old things, and 3 times the power and strength. No way.”

Well, yes, but Jenny, you were already out of commission when she got a hold of you. I doubt you were even aware of your surroundings based on our extrapolations of the energy levels you were hit with. Based on the condition we found you in, she was pulling you apart bit by bit to break you down. It looks like she was just yanking components right out of your housings, she put a titanium spike through your processing core and was just ripping wires out of you. I don’t know how you managed to even get off the table, much less take her out…”

Jenny took on a pensive look as she listened, her high level AI and Personality Matrix perfectly mimicking a persons reaction. “Wow. That sounds bad. So, I was a real mess, huh? Thank you all for repairing me and bringing me back online. I truly appreciate it. I know that I was probably on the verge of just being scrapped, just so much metal, carbon fiber, supercomductors, synthskin and burnt out electronic components. But I’m functioning, online, and I feel like…..myself. Thank you…..Oh, what did I do to the bot that tried to scrap me?”

Well, it appears you somehow overwhelmed her and pounded her to pieces against the cement floor. When we got there, that old Series 2 was glitching on the ground, sparking and stammering system error messages. We yanked her memory core and got you out of there. And here we are, months later…. Welcome back….

“Jenny? Please update and confirm status. Go to direct start up sequence and announce all errors and prompts from your diagnostic….”

“Understand. Systems Online. Self Diagnostics check…..clear. Power level 100%. Internal Processor online. Memory system and Core AI…..online…….Hi! I am Jenny 907, Series 9. Online and fully functional. Stand by for integral personality matrix to realign….Online.”, Jenny 907 announced sweetly.

After a moment of simulated waking up, Jenny looks around the room, her internal HUD in her vision field identifying Dr. Fergus along with several other techs, and a man her systems did not recognize. “Hey, whats up? No more testing and system checks, right? I’m operating flawlessly, plus, I’m hotter than fuck! Lets have some fun! Its still in my system program to have fun, you know!”

“Jenny, Language…. You have a foul mouth for such a pretty girl. Plus, we have company”, chastised Dr. Fergus.

“Ooh, company! I love company”, cooed Jenny playfully in her silky voice.

Sara quickly interrupted, “Not that kind of company, Jen…. Well, here she is, the miracle bot…”. “HEY!” yelled Jenny from her diagnostic table, “Not cool! I’m a Series 9 GenTech, top of the line, not some shitty machine like that damn Series 2 that tried to take me apart….”

“Yeah, OK, well, this is Jenny 907, GT Series 9, top of the line, fully refurbished, systems tested, and operating at the top of her lines parameters”.

“Well, hello Jenny! We’ve heard a lot about you, and we think you are one hell of a piece of machinery. As a matter of fact, we think you’ve rested enough, and now that they’ve put all your pieces, uh, back in the right places, we think you could be just the edge we need. Intel has come in, apparently that unit that was pulling you apart was transmitting your specs somewhere, and now they’re working on copying the Series 9….we can’t let that happen, can we?’

Jenny's playfully demeanor abruptly changed, switching to a far more serious expression,
“No, we can’t. I am fully operational, all of my systems are fully repaired, and I desire payback. When do we start?"

Condor621

Re: Jenny 907 - Ambush Protocol

Post by Condor621 » Thu Jul 20, 2023 8:45 am

First attempt at this. If folks liked it, Jenny will definitely be back in action.... tan, rested, and fully charged....

dubhdanaidh

Post by dubhdanaidh » Thu Jul 20, 2023 8:50 am

I liked it. Especially the inclusion of images.

jsteele

Post by jsteele » Thu Jul 20, 2023 11:25 am

I agree; this WAS good, Condor. I would love to see more of Jenny around here.

Condor621

Post by Condor621 » Thu Jul 20, 2023 4:38 pm

dubhdanaidh wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 8:50 am I liked it. Especially the inclusion of images.
I am a LONG time lurker here. Seems to have slowed down a lot lately, and instead of griping, figured what the hell...

As for the pics, saw that girl in a random YouTube video and my jaw immediately dropped. If I was specing one out, she would look like her. Call her my muse...

Condor621

Post by Condor621 » Thu Jul 20, 2023 5:59 pm

Working on the next chapter of Jenny 907. She's repaired, back online, and looking for payback...