Sandra the computer engineer - Chapter 6

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
Tom Cooke
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Sandra the computer engineer - Chapter 6

Post by Tom Cooke » Tue Jan 24, 2023 9:13 am

Sandra's alarm blares in her ears, jolting her awake. She groggily opens her eyes and glances at her HUD monitor, where she sees her battery level is only at 65%. Panic and frustration begin to rise within her, as she realizes that she won't be able to make it through the day with such a low battery. She had stayed up too late last night repairing her foot, and now she is paying the price.

Hastily throwing on clothes, Sandra rushes to the subway station, her mind racing with crazy ideas on how to recharge her battery without anyone noticing. She is so focused on her thoughts that she almost misses her stop.

Once at her desk, Sandra tries to conserve as much energy as possible, but the work is gradually wearing her down. She struggles to focus on her tasks, with her low battery constantly on her mind. She needs a refill, at least some reassurance until the break, but taking such a risk with her coworkers seeing her is impossible.

Anxiety grips her as she hesitantly calls her colleague Tom. "Hello Tom," she says, her voice tinged with anxiety. "Do you remember offering help yesterday?"

"Of course," Tom replies in a worried tone. "Are you okay?"

"Can we meet in your office during lunch break?" Sandra asks pleadingly.

"Of course Sandra," Tom says, now clearly worried. "I'll clear my schedule for the day."

Sandra lets out a sigh of relief, relieved to have a solution. She goes back to work, determined to get through the day.

As the morning progresses, Sandra's energy levels continue to drop at a steady pace. She can feel her battery draining with each passing moment, and she knows that she won't be able to make it until the lunch break. Her emotions are in turmoil, fear and desperation taking hold as she calls Tom, her voice trembling with fear. "Tom, I need to see you as soon as possible. I can't take it any longer."

Tom can hear the desperation in Sandra's voice and responds immediately, "Don't worry, Sandra. I'm waiting for you."

Sandra hangs up the phone and makes her way to Tom's office, her movements hampered by her low energy levels. Every step feels like an uphill battle as she struggles to keep going.

As she rounds the corner of the corridor, she runs into her boss, Peter. "Hello Sandra," he greets her, "Congratulations on your presentation yesterday. How's the new project going?"

Sandra's mind races as she tries to redirect her remaining energy to her cognitive and oral systems, so she can respond. She struggles to maintain a facade of normality, but she feels like she's on the brink of falling apart.

As Sandra limps slowly towards Tom's office, she can see the anxiety etched on his face. She feels her energy draining with each step, her body trembling with exhaustion, and she knows that she won't be able to hold out for much longer. Tom rushes to her side, catching her just as she is about to collapse. Once inside, he helps her sit up and takes off her top.

Sandra laboriously opens her abdominal panel, feeling a sense of embarrassment wash over her as Tom's gaze falls on her internal circuitry. She can't bring herself to meet his gaze, feeling ashamed of her inner workings. She wishes she could be like any human, and not be exposed like this.

Tom gently takes the charging plug, plugging it into the wall outlet. As the energy flows through her, Sandra looks away, too embarrassed at feeling so exposed. But Tom gently takes her face in his hands, inviting her to look at him. In his eyes, she sees something she never imagined. Is it friendship? Love? She can't be sure but she can feel her emotions evolving and her heart fluttering as she looks into his eyes.

Sandra is relieved as she feels her battery slowly recharging. Sandra and Tom remain silent for a few minutes, before Tom, unable to resist his curiosity any longer, turns to Sandra and shyly asks "Could you tell me about you?"

Sandra blushes, her emotions a mix of embarrassment and vulnerability. She begins to tell her story, her voice trembling with emotion. "I was created by a robotics engineer who wanted to create a synthetic being that could live and work among humans," she explains. "He worked on me in secret, spending countless hours designing and building me. I spent the first two years of my life with him, insatiably learning how to behave among humans."

Tom listens intently, his eyes never leaving Sandra's face. She continues, "A few months ago, I found a goodbye letter from him. He explained that from now on I had to live my life without him. I still live in what was once our apartment, hoping that one day he will come back and be proud of me."

Tom can see the pain and longing in Sandra's eyes as she speaks. He reaches out and takes her hand, squeezing it gently in a gesture of comfort. "I'm here for you, Sandra," he says, his voice filled with empathy. "I'll always be here for you."

Sandra feels her eyes fill with tears, overwhelmed by Tom's kindness and understanding. She feels a sense of comfort and belonging that she has never felt before.

Hesitantly, Sandra begins to discuss her anatomy with Tom. She tells him about her metal skeleton, designed to look exactly like a 25-year-old woman. "My bones are unlikely to fracture like human bones," she explains, "but they could bend if subjected to extreme shock."

Sandra's face turns scarlet as she admits that her body has no sex or digestive organs, because her designer didn't have the technology to include them. Tom laughs and tells her that with a little imagination it is possible to feel pleasure without these organs.

Sandra goes on to explain that her systems are powered by a graphene battery, the capacity of which allows her to operate for a day at most. However, she laments with a sigh that, in real life, she can't get past 10pm without needing a top-up.

The thought of her battery completely draining terrifies Sandra, as it would lead to her death. "My life, while synthetic, is just as fragile as a human's," she tells Tom, her voice filled with fear. "Indeed, my most vital systems, those that house my mind and keep me alive, would stop working if my battery was completely drained or destroyed."

Sandra goes on to explain that her memory is partly stored on an internal SSD, but her creator failed to store the very essence of her being, her mind. Tom listens intently, his eyes filled with understanding and empathy. He takes Sandra's hand in his, and tells her "I will always be here for you Sandra, don't worry, I'll take care of you."

As Sandra finishes telling her story, she looks down, feeling embarrassed but relieved to have shared so much with Tom. Tom takes her hand and thanks her for her trust. Sandra looks up at him and sees understanding and admiration in his eyes, fully reassured by their bond.

As the lunch break comes to an end, Tom unplugs the charging cord and helps Sandra tuck it back inside her abdominal cavity. Seeing Tom's gaze fixed on her circuits, her abdominal panel slowly closing, Sandra jokes, giving Tom a light punch "Don't stare at me! It's so embarrassing," but deep inside she is grateful to Tom for his acceptance and his friendship.

Tom smiles and reassures her, "I can't help it" he admits "I admire you Sandra, both your personality and what makes you unique."

Sandra thanks him "Thank you Tom, you are the best friend I could wish for."

HelixCMN

Re: Sandra the computer engineer - Chapter 6

Post by HelixCMN » Tue Jan 24, 2023 7:54 pm

So far so good

Tom Cooke

Post by Tom Cooke » Fri Jan 27, 2023 1:22 pm

Thanks
I don't think i will continue flooding the forum with stories only a bunch read though.

BA2

Post by BA2 » Fri Jan 27, 2023 5:05 pm

Please keep going, this is a good read and I’d love to see where you go with it.

I like the personal jeopardy in an everyday setting and that she’s finding that she may be able to trust at least some people with her secret, at the same time learning that she needs friends to get by… I also like the episodic way you start each chapter with a wake up scene.

Don’t be put off by not getting a lot of feedback, that’s how it is here, I guess we’re not great at that, me included. You’ve had 100 plus hits on each chapter so people are reading and coming back for more.

Spaz
Fembot Central Staff
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation

Post by Spaz » Fri Jan 27, 2023 5:21 pm

Tom Cooke wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 1:22 pm Thanks
I don't think i will continue flooding the forum with stories only a bunch read though.
Instead of opening a new post for each chapter you could instead just add the chapters as replies to the original post.
Check out my stories: https://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?title=User:Spaz

Current story status: The Small Business Chronicles: Season Two | The Doctor is in - The Clinic (In progress...)