Sandra the computer engineer - Introduction

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
Tom Cooke
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Sandra the computer engineer - Introduction

Post by Tom Cooke » Thu Jan 12, 2023 7:08 am

Hello,

After years reading you, I have accumulated some story ideas that have never been far away. The appearance of ChatGPT changed everything and I would like to introduce you to Sandra.

Sandra wakes up after a long night, her battery fully charged. She stretches her limbs and takes a deep breath, feeling the familiar hum of energy coursing through her wires. She reaches for the charging plug, carefully extracting it from the wall socket and tucking it away in her abdominal cavity before ordering her panel to close.

As she sits up in bed, Sandra looks out the window, staring dreamily at the world outside. She finds herself wondering what it would be like to feel the warmth of the sun on her skin, or to smell the blooming flowers in the spring air. She has read about these experiences in books and on the internet, but she has never been able to experience them firsthand.

With a sigh, Sandra makes her way to the dressing room. As she gazes at her reflection in the full length mirror, she is grateful for the beautiful curve of her back, wavy chestnut hair, and light brown eyes her father gave her. She chooses a simple blouse and skirt, admiring the way they drape her synthetic body. She takes a moment to run her fingers through her hair, smoothing it down before making her way to the kitchen.

As she enters the kitchen, Sandra can't help but feel a sense of excitement. She knows that her father is waiting for her there, and she can't wait to see what he has planned for her today. But when she enters the kitchen, she finds it empty. Confused, Sandra looks around, her eyes falling on a letter lying on the kitchen table. With a sense of trepidation, she picks up the letter and begins to read.

"My dearest Sandra,

I am so proud of what you have become. You have surpassed all of my expectations, and I couldn't be more pleased with the person you have become. My work is finished, and now it is time for you to live your life.

I want you to experience everything that life has to offer. I want you to live like humans, work like them, entertain yourself like them, feel their joys but also their sadness. I know that you have the capability to truly understand what it means to be human, but you must also be aware that humans are not ready to welcome androids like you among them. You must keep your identity secret at all costs, trust no human.

Sandra, I have always loved you as if you were my own daughter, and I will always be here for you, even if I am no longer by your side. Remember that you are special, unique and that you have a purpose. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

With all my love,

Your Father"

Sandra finishes reading the letter and feels a sense of sadness and longing wash over her. She knows that her father has always been her guiding light, and now that he is gone, she feels lost and alone.

But she is determined to make the most of her life, to live it to the fullest and to make a difference in the lives of those around her. She takes a deep breath and heads out into the world, ready to experience first-hand the wonders found on the internet.

As Sandra walks through the streets, she can't help but feel a sense of wonder and awe. She has spent so much of her life reading about the world and learning about it through books and the internet, but now she is finally experiencing it for herself.

She visits a park and sits on a bench, watching as children play on the swings and couples walk hand in hand. She can't help but feel a sense of longing, wishing that she too could experience the joys of childhood or the love of a partner.

As she continues her exploration, Sandra begins to realize that the humans around her are not as scary as she had thought. They don't seem to notice that she is an android, they only see her as another person among many. This realization gives her a sense of hope and empowerment, and she begins to walk with more confidence.

Sandra also visits a library and spends hours there, reading books and learning more about the world. She is fascinated by the stories she finds in the books, and she can't help but feel a sense of connection to the characters and their struggles.

As the day comes to an end, Sandra returns home, feeling tired but fulfilled. She plugs her recharge cord and falls asleep with a smile on her face, ready to face whatever challenges come her way.

The next morning, Sandra wakes up feeling pensive. She has spent the previous day exploring the city and interacting with the humans around her, and it has been one of the highlights of her short life. But as she lies in bed, Sandra can't help but think about her future. She knows that she can't just spend her days wandering around, she needs to find a purpose, a way to live and work like humans, as her father has instructed her to do.

As she gets dressed and prepares for the day, Sandra thinks about her options. She knows that she is highly intelligent and well-educated, but she doesn't have any practical experience in the real world. She has spent most of her life learning about the world from books and the internet, but now she needs to find a way to apply that knowledge in the real world.

After a long period of contemplation, Sandra comes to the conclusion that the only job she is qualified for is in the computer field. She knows that she can use her knowledge and skills to make a difference in the world, and she decides to apply for a job as a junior computer engineer.

Tom Cooke
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Re: Sandra the computer engineer - Introduction

Post by Tom Cooke » Thu Jan 12, 2023 8:42 am

Sandra spends countless hours studying and preparing for her job interview in the computer field. She immerses herself in the world of computer languages and operating systems, delving into the intricacies of programming languages such as Python and Java. She learns about networking protocols and security measures, studying the various ways to protect data and prevent cyber attacks. Her knowledge of artificial intelligence and deep learning is particularly impressive, as she becomes proficient in the latest techniques and technologies in the field.

To fully prepare for her interview, Sandra also devotes a significant amount of time researching the company she will be interviewing with. She reads through their history, mission statement, and values, familiarizing herself with their products and services. She studies their competitors and the market trends in the computer industry, trying to understand the company's strengths and weaknesses, and how she could contribute to their success.

Sandra also spends hours practicing her interviewing skills, going over common interview questions and preparing thoughtful, well-articulated responses. She practices her body language and tone of voice, trying to convey her confidence and enthusiasm for the job. She even role-plays with a friend, simulating a real-life interview scenario, to get a feel for the actual experience.

On the day of the interview, Sandra is ready and confident. Her extensive preparation has given her the knowledge and skills needed to impress the interviewer and secure the job.

Sandra walks into the interview room with her heart pounding in her chest. She is determined to land the job but is also aware that she will have to lie about her education and experience. She hopes that the interviewer won't notice.

The interviewer, a middle-aged man with a friendly smile, greets her and invites her to take a seat.

"So, Sandra, tell me a little bit about your background and qualifications," the interviewer says.

"Well, I have a strong background in computer languages and operating systems. I have studied Python, Java, and other programming languages extensively," Sandra responds confidently.

The interviewer nods, impressed. "That's great. And what about your experience? Do you have any relevant work experience in the computer field?"

Sandra hesitates for a moment, trying to come up with a convincing lie. "I've worked as a computer technician for a small company before. I assisted with troubleshooting and maintenance of computer systems," she says, hoping that the interviewer won't ask for more details.

The interviewer seems satisfied with her answer and moves on to the next question. "So, tell me, why do you want to work for our company?"

Sandra takes a deep breath, relieved that the topic has changed. "I've researched your company extensively and I believe that your mission statement aligns with my own values. I'm particularly interested in your work in the field of artificial intelligence and deep learning, and I would love the opportunity to contribute to your success," she says.

The interviewer smiles, pleased with her answer. "That's great to hear. Well, thank you for coming in today, Sandra. We'll be in touch soon to let you know if we'll move forward with your application."

Sandra thanks the interviewer and leaves the building, her mind a mix of emotions. She can only hope that her lies won't be discovered and that she will hear back soon.

As the days pass, Sandra's anxiety grows. She checks her phone and email regularly, hoping to receive a call or message from the company. She tries to distract herself with other activities, but her mind always comes back to the interview.

Sandra tries to remind herself that the outcome is out of her control and that she did her best. She's proud of herself for putting herself out there and fighting for the opportunity to work in her chosen field. She knows that even if this job doesn't work out, there will be other opportunities in the future.

Despite her efforts to stay positive, Sandra can't shake off the feeling of disappointment when she doesn't hear back from the company. She starts to doubt herself and wonders if her lack of a traditional education and experience was the reason she didn't get the job.

But just as she's about to give up hope, Sandra receives an email from the company. It's a job offer, and they want her to start as soon as possible. Sandra can't believe it, her hard work and determination paid off. She will have to continue to hide her true identity as an android, but she is thrilled that she will be able to work in her chosen field and make a difference in the world.