Man Made Relationship: Chapter 3

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
CheeseMaker
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Man Made Relationship: Chapter 3

Post by CheeseMaker » Mon Jan 09, 2023 8:25 pm

Sorry for such the long delay, IRL was a mess and I didnt have the time to do it all properly. But I should at least post as soon as possible and try again to post more! Enjoy!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sun was shining so bright at this time of the day that the heat from it was just so unbearable; I don't understand why some people enjoy sunbathing, this is almost melting. And I wasn't the only one suffering; Arpheus groaned and wriggled against my chest, her baby carrier keeping her fixed to my chest was beginning to heat up between the paddings on her chest and butt. I tilted my umbrella so that it would cover almost all of us. With Arpheus completely off from the sunlight blocking the terrible heat this day has given, I sighed and felt the stiff joints on my shoulders on my sweaty palms. I gently massaged it and heard it crack then wiped the sweat off from my forehead right after.

I wore a loose white button down shirt and blue jeans. Though in hindsight, I should've worn short pants coming here, which I now regret thinking about. Arpheus wore a small pink shirt, and diaper. I made sure to pat her body down with some baby powder today so she is slightly less sweaty and irritated in the sun than I am, I hope.

I continued walking along the paved walkway, Arpheus in front. People were all around me walking the same way; most had umbrellas covering them, some would just bring hand fans to try and cool themselves off, and others would just ignore it and hurriedly walk past us. Young teens even try to hide under trees or the casting shadows of nearby buildings to get away from the sun. Most of them wore black and were convening by themselves trying to not get sunburnt.

This day was such a drag. I hate the heat, and it's making me sweat and Arpheus restless. People around us seem to agree this was a hot day to go out.Well, almost everyone…

“Mmm-mmm~ I cannot wait to be there!~” Makyin hummed, clutching on my arm ever so tightly. Her growing giddiness was becoming more and more apparent as we both walked along the pavement.

She wore a long white sundress for today. It had a small strap that covered her chess and was tightened by a large white belt on her waist; a golden circular buckle was front and center on her gut, adding more of the flair to her dress, showing off her amazingly designed hourglass figure and plump chest. It all flowed down and was cut to the side to expose the shapely and smooth right leg inside and made easy for her to move freely as she walked along beside me. It was almost a stark contrast to both of our clothes that I can't help but feel dazzled by her attire despite me wanting her to be more modest this time. Though I would say, this was one of the more reserved clothes I chose for her. Makyin did once ask me to buy one with an even shorter hemline that barely hid her butt, but I’d smack her on the head when she recommended that to me right after.

I wiped the sweat off my neck and to Arpheus’s face. Being both so uncomfortable in this heat, my synthetic wife is the only one that seems undeterred by it, despite her being supposedly most affected by it considering her internal cooling system warrants her to be mostly away from less than ideal safe temperatures. I gripped the handle on the umbrella and made sure all of us got equal amounts of shade under it.

Speaking of, I stopped and checked her up about that . “Hey Maky, aren’t you feeling a bit hot as well?”

“Hmm?” She tilted her head, her shining green eyes gleaming towards me. I can see the small optic cameras spinning inwards and out to focus on what my expression is. “Well the temperature outside has increased significantly during this past hour, specifically 24 minutes ago. Such increase of temperature does warrant caution to my inter...nal”

She trailed off, looking past me and then towards something else. I took a quick glance and saw a couple close to us shaded by their umbrella as well. They were walking close and stopped as well. They didn’t seem to mind us, too preoccupied with their own discussion. There was one person that stood close. A small child holding on to the man’s hand, went closer to us than the other two. A probably 10 or 12 looking boy focused on Makyin as he held his presumed father’s grip. He looked at her bewildered and it seemed to motion a bit closer to us probably to listen in.

I looked back at Makyin doing her head did the thinking tilt again. Processing the reaction to the little boy’s eavesdropping in that tight robot head of hers. The compact processing boards and their fast algorithms coming up with who knows what. The kid then looked back at me; My only reaction was a tender smile raising my right arm and waved with Makyin still wrapped around it. The kid squinted at me in turn. He looked at me and Makyin with strange looks. I continued to smile anxiously against his inquisitive gaze. Moments go by and my heart was beating fast. The kid might have been hinted at what Makyin might be and looked at us as the seconds go by. Arpheus buds in with a loud cute groan and all of us to snap all our attention to the irritated baby.

“Oh geez Arpheus. Is it too hot for you?” I said as my focus now is on her. I placed my hand on her cheek. She swatted it then and whined.

“Oh Arpheus-” Makyin said worriedly. She bent down and took a look at her and request me to remove her from the harness, which I did quickly.

Arpheus' scream also caught the eye of the couple. They looked at our baby who was now being calmed down by Makyin in her arms now.

“Heh,your little sport must be rowdy too! Must be the sun huh?” The man spoke, his voice was gruff but had a hint of tenderness in it.

“Huh? Oh yeah. Uhhh-” I fumbled a bit thinking of an appropriate first response. “Terrible weather we are having right?” I said with the most friendly smile I can give. He laughed at that and nodded, smiling. I think I did alright.

Arpheus continued to cry in Makyin’s arm. Makyin responded in continued cradling and rocking her calm, shushing her and even blowing cool air from her mouth. Arpheus reciprocated by making raspberry right on her face then pinching and pulling her cheek again. “A-Ahh! I-If that is what it takes for you to calm down.” She said with her face pulled down by Arphi’s tight grip.

The woman beside the gruffed voiced man chuckled, placing her fingertips on her lips and trying to conceal her amusement. “Oh Don’t worry dear. Rascals like that can be such a hassle when they're young.”

“Yeah this one wasn’t easy to tame too” He gestured towards his son. “You’ll get the hang of it.”

I nodded in understanding, despite my uneasiness in wanting them to talk with us. I hear more winging from our baby. I leant close to Arpheus and whispered close to her to stop pulling her Mother’s silicone face. “Arphi. Arphi! Please s-stop doing that to your-!”

“Gene it’s fine, Arpheus is jus-.” Makyin stammered before slowly shushing Arpheus to silence.

“So what are you two doing here in such ‘terrible weather’ huh?” The mother's question and subsequent chuckle called our attention again.

We both looked up at them. Makyin hoisted Arpheus up in a sitting position and leant her on her shoulder with her cheeks still being pulled.

“Oh, We are currently observing the scenery of the park and then to walk to-” Makyin was about to say but was cut short another whine, this time not from Arpheus.

“Moooom, Daaad.” The small child said, pulling on his fathers hand and catching his attention. “That weird lady with the weird eyes said something weird and looked at me funny.”

This made me strung out as I gazed at him with slight fear. I glanced back at Makyin. She once again tilted her head, probably dumbstruck at this. Or maybe she just isn’t fazed by it? Does the kid know?

“Shush! Don’t say such things Dan! That’s bad” The mother scolded him.

“Dan, don’t say such bad things to the stranger, apologize to her.” The Father pressed on to his child.

“But but! The lady talked like some kind of machi-” He started to say.

“Dan! Oh I’m sorry for my boy, really am- Dan! Apologize.” The Dad’s voice now sounded more imposing than before once he scolded the child.

The little kid jumped and was frightened by his father’s voice. He looked down meekly and nodded. “I-I’m sorry lady.” she said in a shy voice.

“Oh, the apology is not warranted Ma'am.” Makyin said with a bright smile, one in which Arpheus’s grip made my Wife’s pearly white teeth show out to them. “I did not interpret the description of your child as degrading in any way~”. She said in her ever so eloquently even with her cheeks stretched out.

The couple’s demeanor changed when they saw that and chuckled. They motioned the kid to be beside the mother. After that we introduced ourselves to them. We did most of the talking. Turns out the couple were actually tourists. They were taking in the scenery like we did. We talked a bit about who we were, what we were doing, and the general questions you would ask for newly met people. Makyin introduced herself in the usual cheery, reserved, and verbose way. We continued rattling on with the couple, talking about the necessary info that we can share; She was my significant other, we were living together, I’m working at a big contracting firm, and other stuff. All the while I try to fill in the necessary blanks and stop Makyin from saying anything out of the ordinary, especially one where she might blurt out something that she isn't supposed to say, like being a robot.

“Well aren’t you quite the dynamic. Your husband being the bread maker and you being the caretaker.” The mother said in a light tone.

“Oh yes Ma’am, I love every second of it. I enjoy pleasing Gene especially! As well as taking care of his daughter.” She spilled out. I sweat down my brow more.

“Oh and what job do you have again?” The father said.

I temporarily shaked off the worry and turned towards the significantly taller man. “Oh, a contracting firm. Just doing the general paperwork, Checking invoices, calls and reports. Very boring cubicle work.” I waved dismissively. It was genuinely boring, but sometimes it has the added bonus in being stressful.

“Ah, well it seems you get a decent pay at least. Lucky you got yourself such a beautiful girl as compensation!” He said grinning, and pulled his wife close, kid in tow. The mother rolled her eyes and flicked his face at that.

“Y-Yeah that's true.” Despite my apprehension to go further I would agree with that. In fact I feel a bit proud. My wife is beautiful, yes, and practically made for me, literally.

“You, Gene, have an adorable wife. You're lucky you catched her so soon! Not many guys got gals like her. Most young people I have seen these days don't even try or get someone to settle down at such a young age. You and Makyin are very fortunate to meet together.” He said grinning.

“Yes and you seemed happy as well! Natural and real, and not ones that were simply bought… or artificially made” She said with a sullen look.

“Now now dear, not in front of the younglings.” He calmed his wife. “Unlike those …’unfortunate souls’.." 'Unfortunate?' Well that's one way to put it nicely. "Unlike those people with those bots, you have a genuine flesh and blood person who cares for you and loves you for who you are and the family.”

“That is correct sir, he practically had the funds to purchase me!” Makyin said, proudly giving a thumbs up. I just stood in between. My face suddenly became more sweaty as we continued to talk, and on top of being in this searing heat.

“Hahaha! Guess you even bought her with the funny mode on huh?” He grinned widely. I took a deep sigh and laughed awkwardly.

“Y-Yeah, heh, she can be quite the… funny person at times, A real funny person she is!” I joked at them, trying to keep the discussion away from going deeper than necessary.

“Hah! Well I hope to get to hear her if we ever have this kind of meeting!” She smiled at Makyin in which my android wife reciprocated back with a toothy grin, with Arpheus helping in widening her smile ear to ear.

“Heh, Well it better be in a bar, and he gets the first drinks~” He winked. This couple is getting a bit too chummy right now, but I’ll just play along and then leave fast.

“Well, then… I hope we never meet again at a bar!” I forced out a laugh, it probably didn't sound good. They did however respond with a chuckle of their own, so that was good.

Makyin looked at us for a moment, tilting her head and then answering back with her own laugh. “Hahahaha!...Ahahaha! What a good joke Gene! You are far more funnier than me in responding in situational comedy! Hahaha!” She continued laughing in the most exaggerated way possible. Soon my cringy laugh was gone and turned to awkward chuckling. The couple also stopped and just smiled back unsure.

“Mom, I think she is a ro-.” The kid said in a low tone. The mother must have heard him and gave him a stern, almost glaring look. It made the kid quiet and looked down in guilt.

“hahah… Hmm~ Comedy is a very wonderful social tool humans made, but I have to apologize as I am not very good at it though as you can see.” She bowed slightly then beamed at them. Both her cheeks stretched wide by Arpheu’s grip.

This display seemed to disarm their awkward stance a bit from before and understood. The woman chuckled to herself while the boy just hid behind his mom.

“Weird Robo-Lady.” He said in a hushed voice.

“And how about you Maky~, besides helping around the house and taking care of your baby, what else do you do in your free time?” Asked the mother.

“Hmm? What do you mean?” Oh no Makyin.

“Like what do you do after work? Any hobbies? Activities?”

She tilts her head to the side. For once Arpheus stops for a moment and waits for her answer as well.

“Hmm… nothing… Likely passing time and waiting for Gene to come home?”

“Really? I mean what do you do in your RnR? Something you can share with us at least.” They are impeding a bit too much on our personal lives right now.

“Hmm…” She placed a finger on her chin, thinking. I should quickly cut in and just end the conversation right no-

“That seems to be what I mostly do. I love waiting for Gene to come home! I practically wait at the entrance the entire time if possible!” Goddammit Makyin! Please Stop!

The woman nervously coughed a chuckle, raising her brow at that. “Really?Oh sorry I-I’m was I getting too close to personal matters? We are just curious.”

“Y-Yeah.” I interjected into the discussion finally. “Sorry we dont like talking about it that much in all things personal right now. Private matters and all that, hope you can understand '' I said.

They both nodded in tandem.“Ah, that’s fair. In this day and age, with AI trying to take over our lives and trying to steal our privacy, it's natural to be a bit cautious.” This woman sounds almost like Mike right now.

“Oh!” Her loud voice surprised me. “To add further to my answer to the previous question, I do on occasion watch News TV and or visual media that Gene acquired or bought. I also often watch recordings I made that highlight me and Gene with Arpheus in every daily activity that my memory can store at the time...Mostly just Gene in frame though. They are quite important to me and lovely to watch again and again.” She looked off in the distant, almost in a daydreaming stance. My stance right now is Makyin please shush.

I swallowed the lump in my throat, but was too parched to do so in this damn heat, feeling the impending disaster that might bring that these three strangers would finally realize what is going on. But either in some miracle, or they were just oblivious, the mother seemed to not be bothered by Makyin’s strange statement. “Aww! you are such a doll Makyin! Such a devoted wife you are!”

“Yes Ma’am, he too, on occasion calls me a doll as well! Sometimes a toy doll. I love it when he calls me like that.” Makyin Why?!?! The mother laughed at that.

“Oh so saucy you are!~ Reminds me of when we were young and like that as well.” She said, seeming to reminisce about something with the father. Holy crap these two have no idea.

The father coughed and continued.“Yeah, when there isn’t that much bustling and busy stuff all around, just us in our youths.” He said with a smirk on his face.

“Yeah, and without the very confusing and frightening future tech we have today.” She said, instantly knew where this was going.

“Yeah well not so much dear we-” he stammered before taking a quick glance from me, probably seeing me trying to keep up with the positive veneer as long as possible. “Oh I’m sorry, we must have taken your time for too long, especially out here in the searing heat.”

“O-Oh no it's fine, we were just-...” I was about to say before I looked back at Makyin. She looked at me smiling but her demeanor hinted that she was a bit anxious to leave too. Her stretched face waiting, Arpheus latched tightly on her right cheek. “Actually me and my wife here are going to be late for something, so we should probably just go.” I thumbed out behind us the path that we were supposed to go. Both of them understood and nodded.

“Oh well~ Don’t want to waste too much of your time. We’ll just explore the park a bit more. It's been great to talk to you two! Especially Makyin!” The woman said, smiling brightly at Makyin. “You dear make sure to keep this man in check, otherwise he’ll start becoming a haggard absentee in your life~” She continued giggling.

“Oh that would not be necessary. I am positive with high likelihood that he is improving his state in improving his work and house life significantly! We even made a schedule for availing ourselves from one another. He is a diligent human being! That I’m certain of.” She said, At this point, I would not be surprised if they found out.

But once again, they just laughed it off. “Oh Dan is right, you are such an eccentric and adorable woman! Alright, see you later you two!” They said, quickly grabbing Makyin’s arm, leaving the scene.

I sighed, leaving the scene in a hurry, almost bumping again with another couple. They wore black, others carried stereos. I paid no attention and got as far as possible from the couple, the passerby, everyone from me and my Makyin. I looked at my wife beside me with her arm wrapped around mine while the other was occupied with Arpheus slowly growing tired from yanking her face. Makyin leant to the side and let Arpheus to comfortably sleep on her shoulder more, returning to her default ditzy self.

“That was close." I let out a heavy sigh. "I thought the couple would find out. You need to be careful in telling people about our personal life, they might have figured it out you were an android”

Makyin looked at me, a bit puzzled and a bit of guilt showed on her face. “Oh, I’m sorry, I had presumed my short descriptions would satisfy their curiosity. Was I revealing too much, Gene?”

“A bit too much, yeah. At least you didn’t outright call me Master during that.” I let out a sigh and rubbed my nape, feeling the moist sweat on my skin. “It’s fine anyway, I don't think they noticed." I took a deep breath and let out a tired sigh."When we arrive, we're heading to the nearest shade, it's too hot, I’m thirsty, and this whole ordeal is making me tired already.”

“I’m sorry Gene, My careful curation of my thought process in my response assumes that the curated and chosen information given was suitable to disclose while also not disclosing my artificial identity to the three humans we were conversing with.” She explained blinking a few times. Her neutral pondering expression then changed to a flustered one when she looked at me. “Did they know I was one then, Master?”

I shook my head. “With that kind of talking, I was surprised the lady didn't berate and hit you with her purse on the head for noticing. The kid most likely, but I don't think they thought you were an android. Maybe a bit quirky?”

“Quirky? Unsure if that classification is positive or negative in the assessment”

I sighed and just wiped the sweat off my brow. “Yeah Makyin, you’re just simply weird.”

“Oh, weird… A semantic error, I am still lacking in semantic context in what the word means. Please expound on that Gene.”

I just rolled my eyes and snickered, seeing the distance to the large brick building on the horizon. “Yup, they were right, you are a quirky and weird girl~”

“I-...I dont…That word still didn’t…Gene!” She cried into my ear, causing me to flinch once more; The reaction made me feel smug. “Was that a bad or good description?! Further confirmation required. Was I a bad secret keeper or not?! Was being strange meant I behaved in an unsightly and abnormal way? Did my curated answers work? Did I fail in being a good secret artificial wife to you!?” She continued prodding at me desperately.

The rambling woke Arpheus irritated and started to smack her on top of her head. This however did not stop her and just continued on for a few minutes before I calmed her down right after.

Sweaty, a little irritated, tired, and probably want to melt from that encounter. We just have to arrive at our destination, and I could just sit down and rest a bit. Hopefully this encounter will be the only thing I worry about today.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few minutes of walking we emerged from the park and onto the sidewalk, right at the edge of a two way road. The first thing we saw at the other side of the road was a tall fence and at the right side was a large open gate. The entire perimeter was blocked off by tall black painted bars that stretched out on both sides of the other side of the road. The thing was at least 10 meters high, with sharpened blades shaped as spades at the tip, made to deter trespassers from climbing over it. It spanned at least 8 square miles. Maybe far more, it was hard to tell due to the road stretched out far and the sight of the end was obscured with shrubbery.

Behind the fence in front of us were several cars parked inside a cement parking lot. All were various types of automobiles, from Honda Civics, Volvo's, Hyundai, and even a few Tesla's. From how new they all looked from afar, and each one had a nice shine at their surfaces, It was pretty clear they were owned by the rich people.

"We're here!" Makyin exclaimed, hoisting the sleeping Arpheus up to her shoulder again.

Some 5 or 10 people dotted outside the fence. They chatted amongst each other while they walked along the very spacious sidewalk on the other side. All were mostly wearing light colored clothing. They flock towards the gate while entering at the side where more cars went and parked inside.

Suddenly a distant bell rang, then came another. Two bells rang and chimed harmoniously, culminating in a harmonic tintinnabulation. At the sound of this, the group would turn and head towards the entrance hurriedly.

"Ooh! The event is starting. I had deduced in the time I had speculated we would have arrived here 5 minutes late. But I was happily wrong!" She exclaimed. "Come on! We must proceed to the last position we had acquired and stationed before so we may listen and partake in the opening line and ceremony!"

She clutched my hand and lightly pulled my hand forward, wishing his Master for him and her to go together. I happily obliged and walked towards the walk lane and then towards the gate entrance.

"Another Sunday for Church going." I said to myself. It became a weekly event for us to go to church together as a family. Although I would admit I wasn't that happy to attend one at first. It's something I don't really like talking about; It altogether made it unappealing when coming here. But Makyin insisted.

"I am experiencing high amounts of emotional outflow for this event! It is within the spectrum of the exhilaration and jubilation I am currently experiencing! The latter pertains mostly because I have Gene with me once more to have collective enjoyment with!" she said in her giddy verbose way. she quite often does this when being in a public setting is to “try” and not talk very technical around people so as to not discover her being a robot. From the previous encounters so far, it works miraculously.

"It's only church-attending dear. You're acting like we are meeting the pope or-"

"Pope?!" Her head tilted to the side, her ear positioned upwards to face me, picking up the words I said.

"No, Makyin, we are not meeting the pope." As if he would spend time in this old church of all places. "We've been going here weekly for who knows how long. I'm surprised you are always still excited whenever we come here." I mused.

"I am always and will exhibit the same elated emotion as prompted as it is one of my favorite Biodata about you Gene! Having a Devout Christian trait as a religious affiliation in the personal information I possess in the system." Devout doesn't really apply to me anymore, but I'll let it slide.

She raised her head upwards, her face filled with glee. Her walks slowly turn to skipping, causing Arpheus to groan at each hop of her step. Understanding her pain, I asked Makyin to hand over the baby once more and let her skip along unimpeded. I simply walked behind her and made sure Arpheus was under the shade of our umbrella, and wasn't disturbed by her mother's happy skipping.

"A belief system, devoted to one deity,their son and other saint figures, whose teachings and influence changed human cultures and its various traditions immensely. Culminating and brought to establishment in year 380 and then expanded outwards in Europe and all over the world, gaining position as one of the major religions of the world, and Gene is following that!"

"That's quite the description.” I said. “But I'm not that special in being a christian. You're making me sound like I'm one of the founders of Christdom." I squinted at her.

"Inaccuracy spotted in the statement, an understandable mistake Gene." She said, another roundabout way of her not saying logic error like a robot. "You are a follower and believer of Christian God and its Martyr son, believers are described to be followers of said religion. Criteria involves being devoted to following its tradition, teachings, lessons, and text. Following requirements perceived by me are apt and satisfy my assessment. You are special in following a religion." She proclaimed in a matter of fact boisterous tone.

"You’re making it sound like it's super special among other religions. I mean I identify being one and…"-sometimes. “Follow it, that's it. I'm no different from the rest Maky." I argued.

"You believe in a religion, that is a special aspect to me." She said, hand on her chest, her focus still straight. "That among other things is another interesting information that I have about you, and that is what makes you special to me~" She said, a hint of red form across her cheek.

"You need to stop praising me so much, It’s getting ridiculous for you to be so enamored by such small info about my life." I said walking behind her, her gaze was still looking at mine, determination and devotion was there, but also fascination was seen in that.

"Oh,I apologize if my appraisal is giving you discomfort, I can put myself into silence and con-"

"No it's fine, it's just weird hearing you say that.” I waved it off, feeling the waning strain on my arms for both holding Arpheus and the umbrella. “Not being a Christian yourself, you sound more devout than me in attending mass. Hell, you are more interested in listening and attending mass than me." I told chuckling.

"To better understand you, it is my duty as your dutiful wife in knowing all aspects of your life, that includes your religious affiliations. Repeated exposure of this gets me the needed data for me to better understand you better. And with higher data collected, the more I get to better understand you." She said in a matter of fact tone.

"The added effect to this exposure however made me appreciate and reciprocate the positive and insightful teachings the church gives and give significant and very important data into the religion itself and its effect on individuals who desire to acquire spiritual knowledge from it. Thus if I also retrieve the same lessons imparted from the Church sermon, that I would have significant references and backup data in better understanding humans and their nature, as well as bettering myself into becoming more compassionate towards them as well in this particular aspect."

She is very much serious when it comes to knowing what I am and what I believe I'll give her that, despite her not being Christian, or even a follower of any religion.

"We're here." I said as we are mere steps away from the gate. The entrance was blocked by a toll booth. Outsiders would first get screening from the guards and then would be given permission to be let inside, same goes to the cars entering. While all would be checked by them and entered, we would not. We do not have the luxury to. Although this Church is technically publicly accessible to all, the one sign posted at the side of the toll booth contradicts itself.

"All Electronic devices are not allowed in the church. NO ROBOTS ALLOWED." The letters were bold and red. It was large enough for everyone to see as they passed through. Some attendees might get away and say they would turn off their phone, or just leave it in their car during the mass. But anything larger than a smartphone is off limits, and I dont think a human shaped computer would be able to come in. Plus the guards were quite many and had metal detectors in hand and in front. Plus they were very thorough in their search and inspection of each entryway.

It wouldn't matter to us anyway. Me and Makyin knew this and we couldn't sneak our way in if we tried. That would take unnecessary and illegal work. Besides, we have other ways of attending church.

We walked past the forming line of people and hurriedly towards the other end. Just a few feet away, there is a parking bench placed on the sidewalk. It was perched close to the fence and had the perfect view of the church itself. We would go there and sit and listen to the church. Even from afar, it was legible enough for us to listen and would bypass going in there ourselves.

Even if the Church bans people like Makyin, that still wouldn't stop us from attending in our own way. When we go here, Me and Arpheus would take a nap, Makyin would listen to the whole sermon in peace, maybe even rising me up into listening to some of it as well. All would be well, I get to sit down and rest my tired arms and make it a relaxing and calm da-

"Error."

"Huh?" I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at Makyin. One of her eyes twitched, and her head jerked. A soft whirr came from her chest as she stood there motionless.

I was confused as to what had made her like this, that was until I looked forward and my eyes went wide.

"Section Blocked, Construction Going On." and "No Loitering!" were the signs that plastered all over the fence wall and sidewalk. A large part of the sidewalk was taped off from us from entering. There were men deconstructing cement walls and cutting shrubbery with jackhammers, picks and other construction equipment. Our bench was gone.

"Designated location and standby of Master and unit has been relocated. Path obstructed. Cannot fulfill weekly events. Unit task incomplete." She said in a monotone voice. No doubt her robotic tone was indicative of her being in utter shock, I am as well.

I walked towards the nearest worker. "Hey uhh excuse me, where did the bench go?"

A thin man wearing bright orange overalls and an orange workers vest turned to face me. His complexion was tan and rugged, a bit oily too. He must have been under the sun for too long and been in some dirty places before. "Oh ye, Church staff said’ we ‘ave to renovate this part of the area an’ make it a loading and unloading place for cars.

"Wh-w. Okay b-but... " I stammered, fumbled my words as I tried to explain myself under the sun. "Yeah but why? This place isn't getting much traffic, and the road is wide enough for cars to veer at the side and drop off passengers."

He raised an eyebrow at me before shrugging. "Ye I 'unno, something about delinquent kids protesting o’ standing around, trashing plants, benches and what not. So the church agreed to remove it" He shrugged again before he tipped his hat at me and went away to continue his work.

I was stunned to say anything back. I felt bad. Not just cause we lost our special sitting place, but for Makyin not being able to attend church. Now the sun was beating down on me, I gave the umbrella to Makyin, a sweat trickled down my now moist nape, and I never felt this much more frustrated and disappointed than before.

“Error, site obstructed. Original area has been removed.” Head tilted, she stood there for a moment, processing what to do next. This place was the nicest one here outside of the Church. There aren't any benches nearby or anywhere we could sit close to the fence and listen to the Sermon closely. There aren't any trees to cover us nor anywhere we can sit by.

Maybe there is another part of the fence that is near the gate? It might be considerably close to the church that we can hear it better, but we have to stick ourselves unto the railings and bars of the fence to do so to get a better viewing of it, and I don't think any roaming guards would like us “loitering” or just standing around in the searing heat either.

I try to think of a solution out of this, maybe we can try to look for another spot, or maybe just be really keen on listening to the distant sounds of the PA system of the church? Just as I start to think of any alternatives, Makyin lightly tugged on my shirt and looked at me smiling.

“I surmise that we should cancel our date for now Gene” She said in a surprisingly calm tone. “The warnings and notifications on the boards said we are not able to listen to the church ceremonies and activities without access to the church proper.”

“Y-Yeah, but maybe we can find some other place for now and ju-”

“It is alright Master.” She reassured me with a rub on my shoulder, my arm slacken a bit as she rubbed it gently. “Actions proceeded after this have a high likely risk of authorities apprehending us in attending so. So it's fine if we can’t attend church Gene.”

I looked at her dejectedly. “Yeah but maybe we could come back later or tomorrow and we can-”

“It is fine Master.” No shift in tone, totally calm and understanding, no hint of sadness in it, or any slight of frustration. “Events like this would have occurred much sooner anyway. Consideration of our predicament and other factors occurring in tandem would prompt the church to react as such correctly. Sorry for making you go here for ultimately nothing.” She smiled at that.

“Oh come on now Makyin, don’t give up this easily! This little Church going is such a nice thing for us as a family. We can't stop now!”

“Unfortunately, that is what it has resulted in. It is fine, besides! You can give us new places or activities today that we can enjoy instead! The time, place, activity is on you to decide Gene!” She said, completely abandoning it without a hint of remorse.

She sounded so unaffected, like this mishap was nothing to her, ready to move on. It seems like nothing is wrong but… “Are you sure? Church going was one of your favorite pastimes, I mean I enjoyed it too, you sure it's fine?”

“I would not subject Gene and Arpheus to my fulfillment into data gathering in the religious values of humans. My needs are always for you and little Arphi!~ Always will. ” She tilted to the side and gave a wide grin. “Besides, I am sure you were not that wholly active during the service, you spend most of the time sleeping or other activities beside it.” I gulped and smiled awkwardly before looking at her concerned

A devoted human wife would still have some anxious rejection into not relinquishing something they devoted so much so easily. But Makyin is a robot, and one that can easily change and modify its own parameters in duty and service to its Master. She is very impressionable and she can really get into things that interest her fully if she wishes. That's something I like about her, something I have not seen in any robot I have ever seen so far. So to say she is fine in just dropping this without a hint of remorse is just…

“You’re a shit liar Makyin” I closed the umbrella and held it with my other hand.

Makyin gasped. “Gene, not in front of the bab-Ah!-” I grabbed her by the arm and walked along the fence line.

“Where are we going!?” She exclaimed, her kitchen heels clacked along the pavement as I marched hurriedly under the sunny day.

Sweating already I walked quickly and determined. “Attending church, and we are getting as close as possible for us to hear.”

“Huh?!” She muttered before I yanked her with me to our destination.

The bells had stopped ringing, it was now replaced by the calming tune of the choir, the other attendees chiming together in their opening ceremony. Makyin leant on the fence, her back pressed up against it, looking back and forth, frantically searching in fear.

"Gene, we must not be here, the authorities had said no loi-"

"Well we aren't loitering Mak, we are just… standing by and listening in to the church like everyone." I said.

"...That is still loitering Gene. We must stop at once and risk you and Arpheus in trou-"

"Oh you worry too much, Makyin, try to relax those air conditioners in you and enjoy it." I said, a sweaty smirk on my face.

"I do not have those in me Gene, nor should you say those in public so as to not risk people knowing my true nature like you ordered… And I can't stop worrying, what we're doing is breaking the law." She said sternly.

I sighed and glanced around as well. Confident I may be,I was still doubtful. This part of the fence is not as busy as the other side, and very few cars go here, nor if they care if they see two of us standing around.

I still air a side of caution in me. I mean I shouldn't, 'sticking our back and faces unto the fence so close like dogs sticking our noses out from a cage, just so we could hear the entire oration' is totally not inconspicuous at all, I mused. Arpheus already was getting restless due to still being outside and still feeling the heat.

Even with my umbrella encompassing all of them, it was still hot. I fished for my phone in my pocket and opened it. It's 1pm, the sun has yet to set and its rays still beat us till now.

She moaned and was starting to squirm and thrash around again. Once that didn't work she cried, more loudly.

"Arpheus is crying, as well as exhuming high amounts of distress Gene. This activity is causing discomfort due to the humidity and heated air. I also give caution, long periods of exposure also risk my insides to heat up as well, risk of major problems may occur is we persists." Makyin said, wording herself to "try" and not sound robotic.

It was clear they didn't want to stay out here for so long. I looked around to see if I can remedy this. Luckily an unused and useless sign with the same lines saying "No Loitering'' was plastered on the bars of the fence. Seeing as no one was using it, I removed the wiring on each edge and pulled it out from the bars.

"Gene! Dont do that! You're going to get in trouble!" She exclaimed, hoisting up the now grumpy Arpheus, groaning in agreement.

She would protest, but I would swipe it all away, as I fan in her general direction with the plywood, fanning for both them and myself. Arpheus cried out but slowly calmed down as the cooled her face. She looked at me and cracked a smile; I responded with a smile as well. Makyin looked at me still with annoyance.

“See? now both of you won't overheat!” I said with the same veneer.

“Master I appreciate your help, and the result has reduced the discomfort of Arpheus. But pleas-” She would try to argue again, probably going to argue 'My needs are more important, she is secondary or none', blah blah blah…. But then the distant voice of the preacher spoke out.

“Good Afternoon folks, how are you all today this fine Sunday?” The voice was far, it wasn’t as clear and loud for us to hear when we had our old spot to listen too, but it was audible enough to be discernable at least.

“It is always a fine and wonderful thing to see you all on this wonderful day. To praise and listen to teachings and words of our lord, and I am surely apprised that I will giveth to you all the same wisdom that our savior Jesus Christ and God through this oration and lesson he hath given to me, unto you.”

Makyin’s annoyed face quickly washed away as he heard the old priest’s voice. That rejection in her face, now spun around and stuck it right in between the railings. “Yes! I hear you Mr Preacher!”

She stuck her body more and more as the priest continued on. This made me smile as I can see that genuine joy in that face once more. I grabbed Arpheus from her so she could listen to the sermon more closely.

She leant in more as she listened to the upcoming sermon. Her chest squeezed against the small blackened poles of the fence. She did not feel any discomfort as she leant in, her breast squished against it. Those silicone sacs that make up her breasts were quite malleable from what I know, able to retain the same buoyancy and shape consistently even after being tested with what she called ‘Stress tests' . I only saw her a few times go into self maintenance and check up on it if those were alright, and was relieved that they require very little fixing after some harsh “appraising”. I would not lie and I would get a bit turned on whenever Makyin asked helped by me seeing if the overall shape of it didn't morph or were disfigured significantly. Thinking about it then, she does also seem to enjoy having me participate in the test in a more than literal “hands on'' approach…

I shook the lewd thoughts out of my head. I was near the church, and the horny thought of her funbags pressed against the railings is highly inappropriate this time. I should try to continue fanning her and Arpheus.

The oration began in earnest. The father started to regale to the crowd, talking about whatever the lesson or teachings in the bible he will preach today. “As such with all things paying due and what is necessary to forgive such debts, Jesus would tell the parable to Peter. Today we regale the tale to learn and understand that. It is the Parable of the Unforgiving Servant.”

Makyin perked her up at that, grasping the bars tightly and briefly pulling her face out in between the bars and formed a smile. “I have some information on that when doing cursory research before. I enthusiastically await for the Priest to tell me so as to have better information and context of it!” She said, I’m not quite sure what she said that time, but I think she’s excited about it.

Minutes past, the oration continued on as I continued to fan, my arms were getting tired already just by holding the umbrella, cradling Arpheus in one and cycling my other one in cooling her and Makyin constantly.

“Kindness is always warranted to your fellow man, show forgiveness to the weak! But only to the ones who follow the good light of the lord of course. After all, the servant squandered the forgiveness of the king without being forgiving himself. So make sure the goodness that the Lord gave you is given to all the good people, only to the one who follows the Lord's will!” His mic echos to the Stereos outside the walls of the church, having the graining and static feedback to us all the way here.

“Back then it was common Roman law that creditors would rightly take the debtors and be punished. As all men should be obliged to pay off his debt and not go unpaid, otherwise you will be punished. That is our debt to the lord, to pay our earthly debt or be punished.” He said in holier than thou tone.

Despite his voice sounding distorted all the way here, I can still feel the croak in his throat, and the overall roughness of it suggests his voice has been strained overall from who knows how long he had been preaching the same lessons over and over.

“This was reflected in the story told by Jesus. As the debt instead was paid nonetheless by the King’s kindness in showing mercy.” As I kept fanning both the girls with the sign, the sermon the father gave flicked some forgotten memory in me. I have heard of this story, somewhat. It’s familiar, but I couldn’t remember what it was all about. I know the priest will just remind me of it again, but his preaching of it seems different to how I remember it.

“This is becoming such an interesting sermon so far, yet my hearing can’t quite get the whole speech, leaving me with hearing almost unintelligible noise, a considerable increase of my hearing is needed and I need additiona-.” She said before, Crack!

The damn flimsy sign wavered for a moment midair, and then suddenly snapped into two, the other piece flung towards her and hit her at the side of the head, she snapped at the side as an effect of it.

“Ack!” She yelped, staggered for a moment, taking one step aside, before reorienting and planting her foot down, quickly balancing herself with her gyroscopic hardware. Obviously I tossed the sign away and rushed towards Makyin, instinctively placing my hand on part of her head that the sign hit her.

“Shit! I’m sorry! Are you alright?” I said, Arpheus obviously roused and surprised as to what had suddenly happened.

Makyin was wide eyed, blinked a few times and moved her head around a bit. She looked shocked and confused, as if she had yet to register the impact on her head. Up close, I can hear the faint beeps and hissing of her metal joints and servos on her neck and higher computing components inside her metal skull, moving and humming in tandem to her movements, like a drill on the other side of a thick wall. After a few internal beeps and whirrs, she spoke. “Damage report, Impact on Cranial part is not damaged. Additionally, no parts inside me seemed to be damaged as well. Inspection on my skin might be warranted though.” She said mechanically, placing the palm of her hand on top of mine, where I was rubbing her head, massaging it to ease the pain.

“So… you’re alright? No damage to you?” I said concerned.

She shook her head.

“Whew! I’m glad that you aren’t seriously hurt. I’m so sorry, The damn thing must have been brittle before. I must have been waving it too hard.” I continued to rub the side of her head.

“It is alright Gene, It was an accident, I know you didn’t mean to.” She lightly squeezed my hand. “After all, I am much tougher than a piece of plywood, It would take much more than that to knock… you say it… “My lights out?” She lightly chuckled under her breath.

I smiled back, noting to myself of rubbing her head. I know the sign smacking her on the head wasn't that painful to her, since she probably doesn't know what being in pain is. I feel a bit silly consoling her and remedying her head with my rubs would alleviate her at all. I stopped and slid my hand towards the top of her head and rubbed that instead. “Yeah, but I’m still sorry for hitting you.”

Her head tilted, and nodded lightly. “It’s okay. Again, never mad at you. Although the result of this accident did let you rub my head, which is a pleasant outcome to me.” Her head snakes and coil around, feeling the digits of my hand comb against her silky golden hair. I smirked and sighed, Arpheus made a raspberry at that.

Makyin stopped after a bit and looked at me sincerely. “I appreciate the effort you’re making, Gene, but this is not very productive to our health and time. I plead with you to stop, I’m not having fun if you’re not having fun as well.”

My eyes grew wide at that, and stopped rubbing her head. “Oh come on, we are enjoying ourselves here! We can hear the sermon all the way here and both of you are properly shaded and cooled." I gestured to Makyin and Arpheus.

“The range of my hearing is limited, Gene. Although I can hear some of it, it is still too distant to be able to understand what the preacher is saying most of the time.”

She then picked the broken piece of the sign and rested it on the side of the wall. "Also I detect perspiration on your forehead, and sweat stains can be seen on your armpits."

I lifted my arm, and sure enough, I was starting to sweat bad, just the consequences of me being in this hot day for so long and expending my energy in being the fan-bearer. "This? This is nothing."

Makyin crossed her arms looking at me more annoyed than before. "Gene, continued felonies and offenses around the church would lead to your conviction and possibly have you fined. I dont want you getting jailed for attending church for me."

I wiped the sweat of my brow and hoisted Arpheus up into a more comfortable position on the harness. I looked to both sides and spotted another sign stuck to the bars; I walked towards it.

"Gene, Gen-Mmm...Master please stop!" She yelled just as I gripped the sign and attempted to pull it out.

"I am your robot, I do not have agency towards anything that isn't about pleasing you. This is just a slight quirk in my programming. Interest in your religion is only an intrigue in knowing added information to your biodata. Only filling secondary data into my memory banks about you." She said in a serious tone.

"It is not a requirement, this weekly activity's main objective was to entertain and please you in outdoor activities. Church going is no longer viable… Can we please go?"

She looked up at me, my hands still gripping at the sign. I hesitated, I agreed to a degree, maybe more. This was at the end, a fun get together outside our home, and it was just to make it so that we can enjoy ourselves, something I had agreed to do since it was mentioned to me by Makyin.

She only did it for our enjoyment as her primary. I refuse that anything other than that is not important for her and thus push it to make it possible. Maybe if I just try one more time. "Yeah but I still think other than that you st-"

"Hey! You're there!" A voice suddenly barked from behind us. It made me jump and launched myself away from the railings, spinning myself towards where the voice was.

A bunch of teenagers stood by at the other side of the road, probably 6 or 10 of them bunched up, more came out from the shrubbery in the park. All of them wore similar black clothing, holding signs and billboards, carrying them along and setting it up as they stood by.

"Hey! You two! Are you part of the gang?" The young female shouted at them within the group. Her brown hair was done in a bob cut, with a few strands of it painted white. She wore all black; black jeans, black tshirt, black bag, even biker gloves.

"Uhhh… no?" I shouted back.

"Then why are you removing the signs?"

I thought of an excuse. "I… just dont like em." Half truth honestly.

She smirked at that. "Heh!You two!" She and her friends crossed the road and spread out, going to the sides and taking them down as well.

I was miffed by this, and went towards Makyin staying close. "Uhmm, what are you doing?"

"Destroying these oppressive signs, like what you’re doing!" she boldly claimed. She grabbed the piece of sign that broke before and chucked it out on the other side of the fence. "Shove that sign into your preacher's mouth, you old elite bags!"

I was taken aback by this, Makyin stood by, obviously concerned by this, so too did Arpheus. "What wh-... Who are you people?"

She looked at me inquisitively before making a wide grin. "Don't you know? Where the New Robotics Reformers! We help and stop robot Injustice!"

She opened her bag and gave us both brochures. I looked at mine and quickly skimmed through the text.

"Stop treating your fellow robot man as lesser, stop the abuse and stop doing the wrong things towards them?" it read, quite brash.

"We are helping in giving all robots free autonomy and making them equal and free as us!" She exclaimed. "We also stop oppressors from discrediting and undermining the bigger issues that we are facing and shutting down and stopping any group that might be against regressive anti synthetic rhetoric." She informed us.

"We believe in equal opportunity and equal possessions to both man and synthetics." Makyin read aloud. "Over 10,000 members city wide and beyond, both flesh and steel strong! That is quite the large number of biological and artificial matter you have Ma'am, what may be your usage in such large quantities for your group? Food? Construction resources?" She said quizzically

The brown and white haired girl looked at her confused. "What?"

"Oh-h, ha-haha! Terrible joke Makyin, she meant to say how large your group is." I said, patting Makyin's shoulder, she looked at me confused and just kept quiet for a bit.

"I haven't heard from this group personally myself despite your large member count." I added, already thinking that the number might be bullshit.

"Oh, Okay! We are a new but rapidly growing movement! We are recruiting new members almost every week! All the better to spread the word."

After the group had taken down the signs and desecrated the holy grounds, they raised their signs up and began walking towards the entrance.

"Alright, the gang seems to be finished, wanna join us?" She said

"Join you? To where? To what?" Makyin asked, her voice lowered.

"We have a habit of saying what needs to be said to these idiots, with no success. So we're protesting in front of their entrance so that our words can be heard right up to their faces." She said, I nodded, unsure how to respond.

Hearing about this new, frankly radical sounding group sounds dubious. But they seem to have a good cause. I'm not sure how to gauge with these people, I'm not all that interested in doing these big protests, despite similar disregard to these rules and such, I'm a bit more reserved. But even so, I think I should listen to the one who would probably be more affected than me.

"What do you say Makyin?"

She looked at the brochure, looking at its content intently and seemingly in the process of understanding it all. she pursed her lips and thought about it. A small hand patted her arm, Arpheus looked at her questioningly , wondering what she might be thinking right now.

"Humans and Robots together… Is what I gathered… I'm unsure…" Makyin said.

This whole group seemed like bad news from the first introduction they are displaying in front of us. But then again, those signs were stupid. Besides, it's just a demonstration, she assured.

We all waited for her response. The crowd soon left us as we waited for my wife's decision.

"Robots...like humans… Maybe we could see what the movement is about in practice?" She flashed a patient smile at me.

"Yeah, Robot's are like humans! Glad for you guys to be onboard! Come on! We're lagging behind!" She said before she quickly ran towards her group.

"I thought we had other plans? Some place we can go?" I asked, taking her hand and entwining her fingers with mine.

She held the brochure close and lowered her head. "That is true, but… it seems this demonstration seems to advocate… Robots being close to Humans, something I also have aligned thoughts on."

"Mhm, yeah me too, although I don't like excessive vandalism. Are you sure you want to go?"

"Do you?" she quickly shot back at me.

"If you do, then I do to Maky, this might be fun~"

"Then… okay let us attend the demonstration" And with that, we walked behind them as they shouted out.

“ROBOTS RULE” They began to roar.

Signs and banners flew up high above us, as young men, women and even a few bots chanted and screamed their outrage at the guards in front of the gate entrance. Drums and stereos played behind us. Brought here to play loud and obnoxious music and no doubt to annoy the church goers beyond the gate. The crowd surged both men and robots, shouting their messages and even sometimes profanities at the guards as they flew their signs at them and protested.

A tall lanky droid came into view in front of us. Its height beats mine by more than 5 inches. Its chassis was gray and dull, with its torso being a thin blocky frame, with large tubing and wiring jutting out from the wide seams in each intersection underneath, only barely covered by a large black t-shirt with the written words “ROBOTS = HUMAN”. It raises its arms and shows off its wide banner and shows similar dissatisfaction to the rest of the onlookers beyond. Its legs had plastic plating in the front being gray chrome as well. It covers its front shins and thighs, and has its metal and wired components exposed behind.

“ROBOTS. ARE. BETTER. ROBOTS. ARE. EQUAL” It said in a monotone voice. it clanked and grinded itself from every movement it took, its back vented heated air our and hissed at every exhaust. We quickly stepped back after it did so the first time.

While the black masses howled on, me and Makyin stood by at the sidelines, looking on in uneasiness as the event unfolded.

"This demonstration is becoming too intense, it is not what I had expected." Makyin said.That face filled with curiosity and wonder, was now filled with fear and anxiety.

I was in the same boat as well. Taking down those signs was excessive, hypocritical for me to say, but this was getting too much.

To no surprise, Arpheus woke up from the noise and cried. I hoisted up the carrier and consoled her closely, rocking her about as I held the umbrella with one hand and covered us all from the sun once more.

"NO MORE ROBOT SLAVERY" They screamed, along with other bombastic catchphrases and lines from their movement. The crowd grew more in size as time went on, where are they coming from?

"Humans are quite vocal when pertaining their distress about certain topics and events. I am glad they are speaking their opinion around synthetics...bu-"Makyin tried to speak out.

"You treat them as nothing but objects! They are better than us!" One man, taller than me, shoved passed me and stepped forth and shouted. Apparently his rage did not notice the clear distressed and crying baby behind him.

"Come on, this is not good for Arpheus." I said, shielding Arpheus from the scene.

"Y-Yes, that is accurate. I'm sorry for suggesting this, I thou-"

“Hey you ungrateful children! Get off this property and leave! We are trying to have a peaceful commute!” A middle aged man had stepped out from the gate, wearing a purely white shirt and khaki shorts. Soon more of them would come out and voiced similar concerns.

“You bastard people! Always messing with the peace and defiling our grounds with your presence with those disgusting pieces of metal!” An old woman snapped out at the crowd.

“Shut up old bag! You don't know anything!” One protester shot back.

As the more and more of the church goers went out and faced the protesters, the more the guards stepped in,blocking them from coming into blows with each other.

“We will not be quiet!” The girl from before chanted the same line over and over, came over towards us and patted the tall droid at the back.

“He is a living being! He has rights! He is not your toy!” She shouted more as the NRR group started to surge and push back against the guards.

“I. AM. LIVING. THINKING. FREE. BEING.” The bot said, its voices crackled out in the crowd. Makyin looked up and see the bot, I just closed the umbrella and guided them away from the restless crowd.

More groups came in, both from the NRR and the church attendants coming from different sides. One is confused and angry at the commotion, the other continues shouting their dogma. The site was like a convergence of black and white, barely contained by the growing increase of guards coming out and forming a line, telling them to go away, or just outright push them away.

They did this to even the Church goers as they too were becoming enraged at the sight, even though they were significantly smaller in numbers than them. The more they push back, the more they become emboldened and continue throwing insults, and soon junk at each other.

The sight was getting bad and we moved back to try and get away. But suddenly, a line of them came from behind and pushed us forward. “H-Hey! can you-” I stammered as suddenly we are being pushed into the crowd.

“A-Ah P-Please move-Ah! G-Gene!” Makyin shouted out, looking towards me. She stuck her hand out, trying to link together as the mob tried to push against the guards. I tried to grab her arm, but was quickly pushed away from her.

“Hey Get back! Get back!” The guards shouted, pushing them back while holding off the other light dressed crowd behind them.

“Makyin!” I shove and resisted. The people in dark clothing grunted and pushed me around as I tried to squirm away. One man used both hands and knocked me to another protester beside me. I quickly shield Arpheus and shove away anyone who was near me. She cried and started thrashing around, tears running down her face as the surroundings continue to close in and endanger me and Arpheus. This isn't a protest anymore, this is a trampling!

I quickly tore the harness attached to me and hoisted Arpheus up above my shoulders. Just then the mass of bodies surged in and pinned me on all sides. I gasped and squirmed around as the sweaty and angry flesh and metal bodies shouted and crushed my thin body. Arpheus was crying and I stretched my arms more so as to not let her be crushed by the crowd.

“Get back! I said get bac-Ugh!” Suddenly a loud thud came behind me. The sounds of cheers and woo’s hit me in the ears, I looked towards the gate and saw the protesters broke the chain of guards and went face to face with the church goers.

“Come on! Come on! Are you afraid?!” One of the old men stepped forth and faced the on coming crowd, just before being repelled by a guard.

“You are just a bunch of regressive oafs! Your religion is stupid! Always destructive towards the rest of-” One teen in black said before the old man threw a bottle at him. This prompted him to drive him closer and edged him to try and get hit by them! “Come on! try it! I thought you were a peaceful believer huh?!”

I tried to push and move away, but I was being dragged in closer and closer to the center, closer to the gate of where the scuffle is, and no doubt becoming an outright brawl.

“Makyin!” I shouted, raising my voice as high as possible, just as much as I held Arpheus up high. “Makyin! Where are you?!” I called out within the crowd as I was pushed closer, moving my head around to see and find her in the sea of black clothed bodies.Every time I move around, the people cannot move away and just pin me against each other, even as I plead to stay away from my baby.

“Master! Master Gene!” Suddenly I hear her.

“Makyin!” I finally see her beyond the mass. She is pinned in between the robot from before and another protester, her movements limited and unable to move herself. Her clothes were crumpled, soaked at the side of her body. It spread across and stuck against her silicone frame, exposing a bit of her hourglass figure, including a portion of her wide hips and the side of her right breast. From this sight I can vaguely see the outline of her bra, hugged tightly against her breast.

Her rack waved around and pressed against other bodies, squeezed against the back of a guy who was also trying to move around to get some space, unaware of her boobs pressed against her back. Her breasts were like two water filled balloons. Despite its shape and form it still remained defiant and never brok- Wait what am I thinking? I need to get to her now!

I squeezed by and stood my ground by the ever surging flow of people passing by and risked me being swept away again. I hardened myself and pushed through, The woes of Arpheus continued as I inch closer to Makyin.

I heaved and grunted passed them all, almost able to see Makyin fully. Every step I get shoved, shinned, and even punched at every angle. I keep my arms up, cursing at this, at myself for bringing myself here with them.

I can almost see her, trying to use her slender arms and push the two bodies away from both its sides. The robot at her right was shaking. Its metal body shuddered and clanked inside, smoke billowed out from all seams and ports on top. It shaked and rocked around, faint flashes sparked inside it for a brief moment. The port exhaust at its back puffed more smoke than usual and started to drip water out and soak Makyin’s side. The tight and chaotic disposition is taking strain at its lanky body.

I keep moving towards her, side stepping and squeezing my way. My arms drooped, exhausted from carrying. Arpheus was still teary eyed and cried out. The only way I could calm her down was calling her out and in a calming voice, rubbing her back while moving against the crowd tide.

As I moved close , two hooded individuals slipped up out of nowhere and crept behind the tall robot. "Huh?"

Their faces obscured by their hoods, and were holding two strange looking devices in each of their hands. Both looked a more wider version of their smartphone, with its casing being stark black and antennas sticking out. They both nodded at each other and began tapping something at their devices.

Suddenly the tall robot froze upright, its arms who were still holding up the sign suddenly twitched and dropped it down. It stuttered, the same rhetoric it said before quickly was replaced with unintelligible glitchy noises. That affect didnt stop at just him. Makyin froze at the last pose she did. Her eyes stared blankly at me. Her arms were frozen, hands stuck against the leg and hips of the robot , once trying to pivot it away from her. Suddenly she went crosseyed, then her head swiveled briefly.

“I. AM. L-L-LI.LIVNG LIVIN-ERROR, AUTOMATED RESPONSE ERRO-ERROR. AWAITING FURTHER COMMANDS OF USE-ERROR- SYSTEM ERROR. OVERFLO-FLOW ERROR-.” The bot bellowed, its boxy hips jerked to the side and smacked Makyin, smashing her against the other people beside her. She let out a digitized squeal before being toppled down on the ground and causing a domino effect to the people beside her. She was quickly piled on by two other protesters.

“Makyin!” I finally squeezed past the last row of people and leaped towards her. I cradled Arpheus with one hand and pushed away the people on top of her and wrapped Makyin’s waist, quickly brought her back up to her feet and tried to escape.

“U-Unknow-Unko- data port accep-accepted new data receive-ve-e…” Makyin said, her head twitches to the side as I carefully walked her along the crowd, showing no restraint and use all my strength to shove and even punch these hooligans away.

“Mak-Makyin! Are you okay?” I said keeping her close, the soaked part of her dressed now drenched mine as the bodies of the protesters quickly converged and pressed up against us again.

“Everyone get in the Entrance now! We’re closing it!” A voice came in front.

I didn’t have time to see if she was alright, we're getting crushed to death here, we need to get out. By some happenstance, the crowd spread out enough for us to be in front of where the guard chain is.

“You two! Come here!” A guard grabbed both of us and dragged us both towards the other side. The old church attendants tried to pull away and retreat back to the other side of the fence, although some still tried to go towards the line and try to get a few hits from them.

“Everyone, back to the gate, the authorities are coming this way. Everyone back now!” The guard shouted back.

I let out a deep breath, my legs and arms are exhausted. My knees buckled, and pain pricked all over my body. I could feel the grip on both my girls weakened. I looked back at Arpheus, she was sniffling and bawled, but to a less than significant degree now. I moved her closed and rubbed my face at her head, shushing her and rocking her around, telling her it's alright, my breath was shaky.

I then stood up and looked at Makyin. “Are you… alright?” I said, catching my breath at every interval.

She stared at the ground for a moment, eyes still twitching with her right arm spazzing out.

“Hey… Hey Makyin?” I shook her shoulder.

“Unit Onlineee-complete task.” She said out loud. She shakes her head and looks back at me.

“Are you alright? Is your system okay?”

“Y-Yes yes ye-Yes…” She looked forward and froze where she stood. the soft buzzing and whirrs grew loud in her chest, a few clicks and beeps emanated inside, her arm stopped twitching. She opened her palms and flexed each digit individually. Her eyes darted around, searching for something as her head was fixed straight. After that she blinked a few times and addressed me. I swear I even thought I saw a brief flash of light glow within her.

“Sorry, the impact must have caused some minor problems in me, I’m fine…fine”

The protesters still continued chanting just as the gate closed and bolted it shut. I let out another sigh and kissed Arpheus on the head and Makyin on the cheek. “Im sorry… so sorry… we're safe now. We…" bile came up my lips and I quickly swallowed. "We just have to wait until the police arrive and then go back home.”

“That is a viable solution Masgene. We should stay at right position-wait here.” She nodded profusely. her inner mechanisms still made noise. At least from afar, it might not be noticeable to anyone.

“Well I obey-y, what do we do now?” She asked, wrapping her wet arm around mine.

Looking around I saw the church goers stand around and check each other, quickly retreating back to the old brick building. From afar I can see the priest himself was outside and consoling the people around him. I took a deep breath and sighed. I picked Arpheus up again on the baby carrier, the strain on my arms continued to pang.

“I guess in the meantime… We will wait at the church.”

Makyin tilted her head. “Ye-Yes corre-True statement. We are at church, what is your plan?”

“Guess we will attend it then.” I said, intertwining my fingers with Makyin once more and walked along the paved tilted towards the Church proper. At least now, we can finally visit the place properly this time.

I looked back at the gate, The protesters had calmed down a bit, but still enraged and chanted along and preached their words out to us. The tall robot sat at the gate, seemingly deactivated, with the brown and white hair girl before opening him up and seeming to fix his insides, other bots too seemed to glitch out within the crowd and were subsequently shut down.

Commotion ensued within the crowd, as not only did they throw belligerent insults at us, but they were also in the process of fixing the collapsed droids around them. Beside the tall robot were the two hooded figures from before, pointing at whatever is inside the robot and tapping away their devices, giving advice to the girl. I shook my head and turned away, reaching towards the entrance, weak hands in tow with Makyin and Arpheus.

"I...I am Mak-Makyin,follow orde-, data overflow."

The beats and shouts of the NRR still persist outside the brick walls. Their cries,beats of their drums and stereos were muffled by the old granite walls that make up this place. This room was colored in regal brown, illuminated by old chandeliers and candelabras that barely lit the halls and crevices of the room. The interior walls were old, but each stone brick was chiseled and placed neatly on the wall in such a way to give it the old gothic aesthetic. No edge stuck out, nor had any mold or dirt etched onto them as usually seen for these old structures. Marble and bronze statues of various saints and previous priests in all walks of life were erected in between each pillar, which was also built and maintained perfectly, down to the smallest detail; All the way to their still expressions and clothes were molded in painstakingly realistic detail. Images of Jesus, his disciples and various events that were told into the bible were splayed out in fantastical crystaline windows that illuminated the interior more so than the candles, each one likely twice the size of my height. It feels as if I was in the medieval era here. Christ, I didn't know it would be this pretty inside, how did they get the funds to make such a small church so pretty on the inside?

Just as the commotion persisted, the folks here murmured to themselves what to do as they waited for the whole thing to calm down outside.

“It's the same wicked people ruining our small community again,” One person said.

“They always do this, cause a ruckus, spew nonsense, and ruin everyone’s day” another said.

“Don't forget bringing their damn metal abominations here and trash the place” The old man in khaki shorts from before voiced similar displeasure, sitting at the side of a pew with an ice bag on his head due to the bruising he got from the struggle at the gate.

“May God have mercy on our souls, but not ones who have not in the first place, especially ones who are just facsimile to God’s work.”

They all said in agreement, voicing the same concern, hating on the NRR, and the robots more importantly. Dammit, how are the same annoying voices and lines still persisting both in here and out? I hung my head up, staring at the ceiling as my bruised body rested. We sat second to the last line of the church, trying to not make ourselves known among the rest of the group and take a breather for a moment. Arpheus sniffled under the covers of my tired arms. I’m trying my best to comfort her, but I’m so exhausted. My body hurts everywhere.

A warm touch was felt on my shoulder, it caressed me slowly and gent-OW! Makyin’s nails pinched my skin deep that time. “A-Ah! What the?!-”

I jolted and looked at Makyin. She looked at me, her head swinging side to side in a stiff manner. Her neck buzzed and whizzed at every sway of her head at every motion. I weakly placed my hand unto her cheek to stop her from moving. Her servos whined in resistance.

“Ma-Maste-Scanni…Error H-H-Howowww are you-youuztuugreet”Her neck moved side to side, buzzing at each interval.”Condit-t-t-t-tion of Master not-t-tice?” Her voice sounded less human, her inflection had a bit of artificial noise to it, something you would hear from a badly synthesized voice for translating online.

“Fine… I’m Fine.” I took a deep breath and looked at her,tired eyed. Whatever happened must have really messed with her systems, and it's increasingly getting worse.

“Makyin just… try and stay still and don't talk to anyone here.” I said, I need to control her a bit as we wait this out.

As the distressed crowd murmured amongst one another, the old priest stepped out of his private quarters, his choir men and staff walked gingerly towards him and stood aside as he announced to the crowd.

"Do not be frightened, the tragedy that soon fell upon this place would pass." He spoke out towards the people. His croaked voice strained at each vowel, trying to emanate his holiness among the people.

He was adorned with a white robe, Its size and length encompassed almost his entire body and ended right above his well polished shoes. His green stole reached down to his soles, with two crosses knitted with glistening golden thread at both ends . At their very edges, small jewelry or glitter dotted along the golden thread that lined all the way at the end and met each other at each endpoint.

His features were old, but I could tell he wore a lot of makeup to at least try and mask his more wrinkly features from his followers as he spoke amongst the crowd in the most energetic manner possible.

"This has been the 5th consecutive time they have pulled this kind of stunt. Harassing us and throwing their blasphemous devices unto us, as if trying to convince us that their way of thinking is somehow the correct path.” One folk said.

"Ladies and gentlemen, sons and daughters of this holy church, and the free righteous believers of God. I would tell you that whatever they say, what insane and crazy words they preach, are as cold, dull and soulless as those automata's" they agreed to that, toning down their displeasure for a bit to listen to his words. “The best we could do now is stay put and temper our anger for the moment.”

"They have done nothing but threaten us with allegations, boycotts, and destruction of property." They call out, they begin to become more rowdier at that.

"Yeah! Even go so far as to take down the church itself!" Old men and women rallied.

He nodded, his face now drooped and showed a faint sadness. "They would go so far as to take down this one as well." He repeated. "We are but very few churches still stand in this city, maybe soon the only one. And it has been a peril to keep our Lord's home maintained, but we will endure. We should instead be grateful and resolute. That we, the Holy servants, are grateful for you to still be here and uphold the pure beliefs up to this point.”

He paused, then smiled. "And so, by your kindness, while you are all here, we would like to still ask for your daily offerings! each one helps the church, and keeps us up in working for the Lord!" His voice almost perked up, sounding more like a car salesman than a humble preacher.

And with that, the church staff pulled cloth bags out from their robes and oh so kindly asked for their money from the people despite commotion outside.

My eyes squinted, and was shocked to see that despite all that had happened, the people donated their money. Putting a handful of cash onto their bags, completely normal as the muffled commotion rages on outside. What really surprised me was that they didn't just put 5 or 10 bills, but full 100's or more. Money that can be spent on paying a month's rent in the city was being donated to them by the dozens. Now I know where they get the funds to maintain this thing.

"What the f- '' I muttered under my breath, wrapping my arm around Arpheus once more, somehow having the same type of uneasiness crept up on me as I watched the weird display unfold.

"Thank you ladies and gentlemen! With your money we can still maintain these holy walls and keep it up! This would also be given to our project in making sure our community will be spent on projects that you folks would be proud of!" he boldly claimed.

These rich men and women, around 30 years or older, stood by and waited for the staff to hand out their cloth bags to them and put large sums of money into the bag like it was nothing. Some even made it some sort of competition. Two old looking fellows would look at each other for a brief second. One would drop at least 200 bills onto the cloth bag. The latter would look at that and smirked, putting in double the amount and looked at them smugly.

I sat upright this time, I twinged and seethed under my breath as the bruises on my gut still persist. I rocked Arpheus up and down by shaking my lap up and down, calming her more as the choir men sang a low harmonic tune as the donations continued.

Soon one of the staff members walked towards me, heavy bag in hand. Shit, I said to myself and fished for my wallet in my pocket, glad that I didn't lose this while I was being battered and bruised. I opened it and gave her money I can spare to her.

She looked at me quizzically "Just 10 sir? That seems a bit low don't you think?" She said, looking at me pleadingly.

"Ye-Yeah sorry, that's how much I can give right now sorry." I waved her off apologetically.

"Oh please sir, would you spare a few more? It won't hurt you much to spare a few dollars more to this good church we have." The staff prodded.

"One of the last good churches left, before the government tore down the rest." The old man, the one who had a bag of ice on his head, stepped forth. Approaching closer, it shows the left part of his face swollen and red due to the beating he must’ve gotten. Despite this his complexion was rather dry overall, having his face down to his neck and showing the signs of Crepey skin, typical for these old people congregating I bet. His clothes were now disheveled and stained on large parts of his clothes.

“You must be new huh? Care to spend a few more? it's sort of traditional to pay at least more than 80, it's for the church after all.” Jesus 80? I spent that much for almost half the rent , excluding food and subsidies for Makyin's systems. Is this a donation, or extortion?

"S-Sorry, I don't think I can right now, I- '' They looked at me pleadingly., the staff leaned in more, asking more than I can reliably give. "Sorry, I can't give anymore."

They continued pestering me for more money, but after a while they relented, disappointed but seemed to understand my predicament. They looked at me with a bit of displeasure as they passed by and walked back towards the others, probably thinking I was being a cheapskate for now spending as much as they did, considering everyone here may as well be millionaires. As the staff went back to the front, the old man looked at me and then back and at Makyin.

"Is she… alright?"

I looked to my left and saw Makyin. She sat still, too still. She didn't seem to breathe, or simulate her breathing. Her head made small twitches, small jerks are still there and her eyebrows fluttered erratically.

"S-Shi-...She's… just frazzled that's all." I said, my panic started to rise once more.

This made the old man’s eyes grow wide and leant in and look at her closely. “Oh dear! Looks like she is more than that, She seems out of it!” He placed his hand unto her shoulder. This made Makyin swerve her head in his direction and tilt.

I immediately pulled her away from the man’s grasp. Fearing he might feel the hard joints within her shoulders, or the ever present noises coming out from her chest. “Sh-She has a condition! She just needs some time alone and space, so please don't approach her suddenly!” I urged him as I held her close, pressing her buzzing head onto my chest. Arpheus, sniffling, whinged at that and whined some more. “Crap, sorry Arphi. I’m sorry it's just..”

He looked at me dubiously, then narrowed at Makyin. I looked towards her as well, the aperture of her right eye that made her focus on objects in view was opening and closing repeatedly. She once explained to me her eyes worked with that of a camera, with a diaphragm that controls the amount of light that gets into the camera itself. The metal blades that cover or expose the lens were still visible inside the fake cornea of her glass eye, it just takes good eyes to see it or if you just looked very close to it, something this old man is doing right now. This with the added fact that her body was buzzing more than an old PC boot up made me fear of being exposed once again. I pulled her close, scooting away from the inquisitive old man with haste.“She’s very frazzled right now, so if you could…” I gestured to him to go away.

He reciprocated and backed away, nodding respectfully. “Sorry, I’ll leave you two…alone…” He said, squinting at me before going back to the crowd.

My heart beated fast, like I was back in the struggle outside, and back when I confronted those two couples from before. I can feel the whizzing and straining motors underneath her skin. The sound was becoming louder, and she was feeling a bit hot to the touch as well. “Makyin, can you diagnose…”

I looked down and saw her mouth move up and down slowly, trying to say something but nothing slow droning came out. Her mouth would scrunch up and stiffen, her pupils would widen and recede erratically, and her arms would jerk inbetween my grasp as I held her tight. The fact that the strained buzzing of her motors was beginning to become louder already confirmed my fears that she was experiencing a really bad malfunction. To her credit, she seemed more restrained and wasn't flailing around on the spot, whether intentional or not. It still looked like she was having a full blown seizure and I need to fix her now.

“Alright Makyin, come here.” I picked her by the arm, hoisted Arpheus up again and brought both the girls up from their seat. Makyin slumped to the side, her head hung low with the buzzing continued to persist in both her chest and neck now, it's getting louder now.

“Hey, where are you two going?” One of them spotted us as we sneaked away from the congregation. “It’s still not safe out there.”

I looked over my back, meekly looking at them as I held tight my malfunctioning wife and sniffling baby. They continued “We need to stay here for awhile, before the guards and the cops show up and remove those idiots off the premises.”

“Yeah, it's best to stick together, so that there isn’t any trouble again that might happen to ‘us’ again.” The dry skinned man said, watching with cautious eyes.

I immediately made up an excuse."Uhh… Sorry, My daughter needs to pee… is there a bathroom here?” I said sorrily.

At that, everyone’s tension was relieved for a bit, nodding towards me. "Yeah, it's out that door, go left straight unto the end of the hallway. You’ll find it.” One of the staff members gestured. “You want me to come with you to guide you to-.”

“No, I’m fine, thank you!” I smiled weakly and hurriedly walked towards the door and out. As I opened the wooden door, the muffled sounds of chanting and loud drums and songs blared, hitting me once in the ears with their excessive chants. At least the guards handled them and kept them from breaking down the gate and rushed in… At least not yet.

I grunted as the weight of Arpheus was weighing down on my arms and chest once more. I hoisted her up, then a thud was felt against my shoulder. I looked to see Makyin leaning her head against me, one eye closed and the other barely open. Her doll shoes scratched and slid against the pavement, pushing against me as she tried to walk into me. Her strength actually caused me to stumble a bit, so I stepped away to let her walk along a few steps in front of me then yanked her back towards me. She lost balance and plopped her back against my shoulder..

“Makyin. Makyin, are you okay?” She responded with the same low hum, mouth hung and even tongue out. Her jaw moved slowly, as if talking in slow motion, the wiring and artificial musculature of her cheekbones were in delay. She was starting to feel a bit warmer than before. “Makyin please respond” I said urgently.

A low hum at first, then her voice shot back up in a high pitch faulty voiceline “H-Hello Masss-User name Geennn-GeneGene!” Her voice box sounded less human than before. “We are attendi-commencing Chistian to-today! Lov-Love wo-worship hu-humans with you-u-u-u-POP!.” Her neck craned to the side, her actuators,servos, or something buzzed loud and then pop!. Her head slung lower than before, sticking the side of it to her shoulder as she continued to speak more unintelligibly. “User affi-ERROR-NECK ACTUATORS DA-DA-FINE. NEVER WORRY M-Master Geneeeeejeee-EVerevrever.”

“Shit Shit Shit!” I grabbed her by the wrist and hurriedly ran towards the bathroom away from this mess. Fucking shit why did this happen, why did this happen of all places, Fuck me!

CheeseMaker

Re: Man Made Relationship: Chapter 3

Post by CheeseMaker » Mon Jan 09, 2023 8:25 pm

I slammed the door behind me and quickly surveyed the room. It was actually quite bigger inside than what I expected from such a small establishment. The walls and flooring was a big contrast to the hard and brutalist structure the church was built outside, with porcelain tiles covering the walls and floors, wooden ceiling above us, and everything illuminated by tube lights. Each stall was divided by plastic walls, plastered with wallpaper that tries to imitate that of a wooden wall. I looked around and saw the porcelain sink on my right, situated against the wall. Quickly I lifted Arpheus up on one of the counters and against the wall, inches beside the hazy mirror that was installed on it..

“Alright A-Arpheus.” I said, my hands shook and my voice quavering in anxiety. “J-Just stay put w-while I…while I fix mom alright?” She looked at me dewy eyed, she sniffled and grabbed my wrist with both her hands. I carefully pulled away from the grip and tried to smile once again. “Don’t worry Arphi, we won't be far, we’ll just be in one of the stalls, just stay put.”

I slowly walked away from her, giving a few more moments of her respite before spinning towards Makyin at the do- wait where did she go?

I frantically looked around to see where she went, until I saw her on the other side of the room, walking up against the wall, heels scratching the floor tiles, arms swinging and banging against the porcelain fixtures, and her head slung limplessly on her shoulder, the pop from her neck echoed around the empty the empty room.

Her buzzing servomechanisms can be heard from here now. I can hear the crackling and clicking of her neck and shoulder joints as she aimlessly walks against the wall. The side of her neck had a hole that burnt away the skin and showed the metal casing of her chassis, and showed the many tightly packed gray synthetic muscle and fiber optic under it, smoking and puffing small whiffs of smoke from it.

“Appp-pproach Church Mass-sterrGea-nen-ne-” She stopped. One leg moved back and planted firmly to the white floor. A loud buzz came from her hips. She sharply spun in a 180 degree angle towards me. Her body shaked a bit as she finished, her silicone breast jiggled under the white stained dress she wore. Her neck buzzed as it veered towards me. The gray and white bundles of thin metal threads that make up her synthetic muscles can be seen stretching out and moving underneath her chassis, with the actuators and pulleys doing its job as well in swerving her gaze towards me. Whiffs of smoke can be seen from both her neck and mouth. “Atte-Attending with Master is-CRACK! POP- Gre-AT-EAT!” She smiled at that as another pop came from the open patch, her lips scrunched and her eyes briefly went cross eyed again. Her posture was leaning to one side, her eyes still kept focus as her body slowly tilted more. She was about to fall down.

I had enough of this. I rushed and quickly grabbed her, my palm unto her head, and kept it still with my other arm wrapped around her waist. “Makyin snap out of it! You’re damaged!” I pressed myself against the tiled wall and slowly slid myself and Makyin down onto the damp and cold floor. “Shit fuck, okay Gene, think… Sh-Shutdown everything. Autonomous protocols, programs…All that!”

Makyin kept smiling as her head kept buzzing, I can even feel it under my hand now, I slowly put her into a more comfortable position, with her back on my lap and her head clutched against my arm. “Dammit Makyin, that’s an order! Obey it!”

I snapped at her, this made her eyes twitch, and her smile went away. Her expression changed that of concern and fear, as her body jerked on top of me. The cacophany of glitches and jerks continued, and the scent of burnt plastic was starting to ooze out from Makyin’s burnt neck. “M-AS-Maste-e-ee…All sys-system failuuuu-Unexpect-TED FLOW OF DA-datatdatadat-overheat on several processorrrr- causing exhaust of heat towar-.” She started to say.

“I know that!” I quickly pull loose her dress and undress her from the top, exposing her chest and finding anything else that might be burning or else that is wrong in her. “S-Sorry for shouting at you, what can I do to help!?”

“Dat-Data obstruct-innnnng routes in net-t-twork. Unknown pro-programs running unexpec-tan-POP.” A loud pop came from her right shoulder this time, a flash of blue briefly glowed on it for a moment. She jerked at that and she started speaking gibberish. “SHOULDER JOINT INTEGRET-T-T-T-Loooove Massaging shoulders! Di-d-d-d you know I had downlo-load-loaded several massaging tech-tech-nical issues detected-d. Programs caussssing damageeee”

“Crap! Makyin, you need to stop the programs,data, EVERYTHING!” I touched her shoulder, it was hot. The skin on it was darkening, and the smell of it was getting bad. “What can I do?”

“Asses-s-sing damage.” Her eyes fluttered. “Tec-Technician ava-avilaaaa-vanilla ice Mmm!~ Techhhh vanilcrea-able?”

“Vanilla ice? What? Technic-you mean a technician? No-there isnt one here for miles! We cant leave, there still a mob outside.”

“assessingggggg…Incision is optional for decrease of heaaaat-t-You make me so hot Gen-Gee-Cut me open!” Her digitized voice snapped.

“O-Open you up?! Wouldn’t that make you more exposed and get damaged more?”
Her left arm bent upwards, suddenly grasping at the burn spot on her neck. Little by little, she scratched and peeled the skin off from her neck to expose her endoskeleton more. I looked on morbidly, smelling the burnt plastic coming off from Makyin as she continued, it made my eyes watery and my nose flare. Smoke billowed from it, her head jerked to the side as she looked straight ahead in her twitchy manner. Soon her fingers started to redden, black dots form as she continued to burn her digits against her seering chasis.

I immediately panicked and pulled her hand away from her neck. "Makyin stop! That's enough!" I said. I looked back and see the hole was much more bigger now, with the fiber musculature and metal frames underneath the translucent shell. It was much more visible under the light albeit, a bit hazy with the smoke coming out from the faint seams. I can see it, right above her collarbone, I can see a spot where her synthethic muscle was melted off and stuck against the steel frame, so much so that I can see the computer chips, gears and wires that were once neatly packed into one place, were misaligned and drenched in coolants and burnt plastic, causing themselves to be burned as well. The heat inside caused the shell to turn blacken and red, causing itself to have small holes and even a few bubbles pop up on it.

"Fuck, Okay. Well there is water here so maybe I ca-" I said before she hit the back of her palm against my chest.

"W-Waterrrr damag-geeee drinking iss-Not goo-ERROR-OVERHEATING IN NECK AND TORSSSO-Like my cheeesst Masterrr~" her lips scrunched up in a half attempt of a smile before a snapping noise came from her neck once more, jerking her head and going cross-eyed.

I flinched at that, and saw a long metal tube jutted out and poked against the endoskeleton. I cursed silently. "Just..JustJust open unit emdoskellleleton-ton...ton" Her voice sounded grainy, as if her energy was depleting fast.

"Okay okay!" I quickly said and looked around to see if there was anything I could tear open the endoskeleton. I couldn't open it with my hands, they were sealed in and hot, so I had to find something hard or sharp to tear it, otherwise the heat will spread out more and soon, I don't need to open it as it will do it for me.

I rose up from the floor and laid Makyin's malfunctioning body on the floor and looked around. I opened the nearby stalls to see if there is anything I can use. I looked back the sink, where Arpheus sat there teary eyed. "Just wait there Arpheus." I assured her and kept looking. I then looked down at Makyin, her mouth hung open and her body spazed around. Saliva and the white coolant that was supposed to cool off her internals was mixed together into drool, drool that comes down from the edge of her lips, trickling down from her cheek and unto the cold tiled floor. I try to look away, in horror of what my wife is undergoing and try to focus on what needs o be done.

I would look down further and see the belt buckle she wore for her dress. I quickly unfastened it and pulled it away from her wet suit and flipped it. Sure enough there is a large ball pin on the top, used to keep the belt in place. I unscrewed the ball and revealed its screw inside. Not sharp, but pointy enough to puncture something through with a good push.

I quickly pressed the screw against her endoskeleton, where the small line of seams can be barely seen. "Makyin, if you can hear me, I'm going to use your belt to puncture a small hole in you and then pry it open with it. You sure opening your components out is a good idea?" I said.

She simply swivered her head to face me. "PROCE-PROCESSIN-PROCESSOR DAMAGED, ACTUATORS DAM-DAMAGED. MUSCULATURE DAMM-DAMMAGE. N-NONONNNOOO AVAILABLE REPLACEEEMENNN-PLEASE REMOVE AFTEeeE@$/!-Aerrr" she droned on before coming back to semi lucidity." ReREMOVE COMPONENT AFTER REMOVE-REMOVE ENDOSKELELEL-LETON REPLACINNNG NEW-POP!" Her head jerked back to the other side.

"Remove components after I open your endoskeleton, get it." I pressed the belt buckled on her neck, feeling the heat slowly transfer itself unto its metal properties. "Alright Makyin, sorry for punching you in the neck!-"

CRACK! A loud snap and crack came from her neck as I punched the screw right into it. Makyin's twitched to the side, the impact caused her to spew both gibberish and artificial spit. The punch was a bit too much, I can see small tears from the other side of her neck. I dont have time to worry about that, I'll get to it once I finished this and her shoulder.

I give the buckle a few good pulls, the snapping can be heard from her as I pry her open like a crab. I used my hand and pushed Makyin down as I pulled out a segment of her transluscent shell. Her fleshy jelatin breast, while very soft, was not good for holding her down as it wobbled against my grip, which I just held her down by the sternum. It slowly creaked one by one, and it popped open at every line. Soon enough it popped open entirely.

The smoke and smell was more poignant now, and the erratic buzz and whirring of her internal components was much more clearer. I looked away so as to not get the smoke into my eyes. But I went back and covered my nose and pressed on.

"Alright, time for the hard part. Sorry again for doing this." I grabbed a piece of Makyin's dressing and tore a long part of it, her right plump leg was now exposed, even the wet green panties can be seen. Wait, why is it wet? Aghh! No time to think about that.

I wrapped my left hand with the cloth and put it on tightly. I held her down once more, take in a good deep breath, and slid my left hand into the open hole.

The touch was immediately hot under my fingertips. No doubt without the cloth, it could've given me 1st or 2nd degree burns. But I continued fishing my palm into Makyin, and try to get a good grasp on one of the burnt components.

"Massssterrrr-C-Caref-Carefu-Mmm-m!-Deep insideinside me-me-ERROR! CO-COM@##$-COMPONENT LOSSST-" She said in monotone.

"Fuck thats hot!" I quickly tossed away the burn chip on the floor and waved my fan around. "Alright, let's keep going."

For the next few minutes, I continued pulling out burnt components in the bathroom. I kept yanking the charred and broken pieces of once a subsystem of Makyin's hardware out from her neck. The pieces were lodged in real good, and either took a few good tugs, or snapping it into two if possible to get them out. The process was painful, if I wasnt pricked by small jolts of electricity on my hand, the seering heat would cause me to pause and let my hand rest for a bit. All while inhaling the burning plastic, causing my lungs to burn and caugh at every interval. But even after that I persisted.

"LOSIN-LOSING FUNCTION ON LEF-LEFT ACTUATO-MOBILITY LIMITED ON NECK-THROAT-THRO-NECK-Like using my neeec-" Makyin said out loud.

Click! "There we go!" I said as I pulled out the last of the chips out from Makyin and unto the pile of junk at the side. I wheezed and coughed, blowing away the smoke from me with my other hand.

"LEFT AR-ARM-LIMITED CONTROL MOVEMEN-N-NT. DAMAGE IS-SSSS…"she paused, freezing for a moment before reanimating herself once more. "ASSESS-REDUCED POWERRRR LOWWW-DDama...Damaged Reduced-Reduced Masterr Jeans look good-ERROR." The last phrase had a bit of a happy inflection to it before cutting it to her robotic tone.

I let out a heavy sigh "Thank heavens~. Good, is there anything else I need to do?"

She stiffly rose up from my lap and sat up straight, her neck crackled with electricity still but her internals were still buzzing in activity. Her head flopped carelessly onto its side and balanced by her left shoulder.

"UNIT-MAKYIN-Me is-OPERATIONAL-LL… Will have to redusss-reduce Matrix-ssss my mind to-LOWER POWERR MATRIX TO@!1@$-TO CONSERVE POWERRRR-Rrrr." She said, staring straight.

"Shutdown your... Wait, isnt that like your higher cognitive functions or something? Dont you need that to do stuff and make decisions?" I said worringly.

"Will have...Will have to-to-to reduce function. You have to-Unit obeys ownerrrrr-Have to give precissse instructiii-Pop!" She jerked to the left before rebalancing herself. She slowly bent one leg at a time and slowly raised herself up to her feet, albeit in a stiff and janky manner. Her legs would created a loud whirr on each movement when she rose, it was like two industrial limbs moving along with a grace of that of, well,a robot.

"Will have to-CHASIS EXPOSED, REQUI-RE-REEE IMMEDIA-Have to give meeeee orderrrs Master. Have to be veryyy simpleee… simple forrr stupid robooot." She said wobbling to the right and left, moving straight ahead in a jerky manner.

"Hey stop!" I grabbed by her one good shoulder, she stopped just as she was about to turn and face Arpheus to her left. "You're not stupid, I'm the fucking stupid one for bringing you here."

"Mass-MaGenee-errror." She said, this time I can tell what tone she is trying to convey.

"I should've just listened to to you and just went along, I was such a stubborn idiot."

"No-noo Complicatioon..Masterr dont…"

I quickly go around her and face her straight. "I'm sorry for causing… this." I gestured with my injured hand to her hole, burnt marks, tears on her clothes… And to Arpheus.

"I'm so so...sorry, I swear I will make it up to you I promise, no risky attempts, safe ones only, with you giving the okay." I placed both my hands on her shoulders, rubbing them both together and smiling… crying.

"Ma-Maste...dont wannt burden to-CRACK!" Makyin tensed up, her face made a weird face before freezing in place. I was confused and started to worr-BZZZT!

C-Crap...forgot hand...in the hole...zapped...falling dow-

HelixCMN

Re: Man Made Relationship: Chapter 3

Post by HelixCMN » Wed Jan 11, 2023 5:33 pm

Poor girl! I hope they manage to get out of this situation