dream notes-1

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
xskww
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

dream notes-1

Post by xskww » Sun Jan 08, 2023 11:22 am

Previously on,this story is originially written in Chinese.This English version used machine translate,so it probably make you feel weird.
CH.1 No abnormality
"The year 2055 marks the end of the Twentieth Five Year Plan. In this year, history mainly remembers the new wave of strong artificial intelligence and the disappearance of boundaries between some countries in the world. During the high-frequency and high-intensity local wars and economic crises that broke out widely before, countries in various regions strengthened solidarity and cooperation.
It is generally believed that the period of great integration starts from 2049 and is mainly manifested in the merger between national entities. This is mainly due to the rapid development of digital technology in the first half of the 21st century, which has promoted cultural exchanges between neighboring countries and promoted the social assimilation of countries within the cultural circle. Compared with the world pattern of nearly 200 countries after the Cold War, the number of countries in the new world pattern is less than 10. In historical research, people are more inclined to believe that the new "country" is actually the self insurance result of the original "cultural circle" in the face of global social shocks. "—— From "The Great Integration Period" cnswiki.com
"In the first half of the 21st century, AI technology has made rapid progress and gained advantages in many types of work with strong repeatability, but AI technology still faces two major problems. First, it is difficult to apply many new technologies and small types of work, mainly because of the lack of data sources, the high cost and long time of AI learning. Second, it is still not realized in terms of controllable initiative. Today's AI is still machine,a kind of production tool. We still can only hope that AI can draw more beautiful paintings, but we still can't hope that AI can actively use paintings to express its understanding of the world
... Today's strong AI technology research has two directions: first, continue to strengthen the work processing ability and learning ability of AI, with the core purpose of improving productivity; Second, build a biological neuron like model to explore the possibility of controllable initiative of artificial intelligence... "-- excerpted from" What are the research directions of new artificial intelligence technology? "People.com.cn
On June 25, 2055, satellite city of Western Beijing.
"Researcher Tingming? It's your turn to be on duty tonight." The colleague gloated in the corridor of the institute.
"Screw you, bitch! I would kick yr ass if i have the chance!" Tingming responded.
This is a strong AI research institute, whose main research direction is the controllable initiative of AI. To be more specific, it is to study the life like neuron model. According to this theory, a neural model similar to FPGA should be constructed through a large number of nano robot level circuits with simple operation and reconnection capabilities.
In nature, when a system is complex to a certain extent, there will be "emergence" phenomenon. For example, an ant has simple structure and low function. If there are a hundred ants, nothing magical will happen; But when there are thousands of ants, there will be a phenomenon similar to civilization. Of course, there is no denying the importance of individuals. For example, with the same number of nerve cells, the cell population of human brain cortex will be much more "smart" than that of mouse brain. This is a direction to explore the controllable initiative of AI at present. That is, through a large number of simple parts, we can generate complex consciousness, and quantitative change can produce qualitative change.
"Damn it, it's my turn to be on duty tonight!" Ding Ming murmured. As a fresh graduate student, he took night shifts many times in his first year of work. Bad luck! When a colleague asked him why he didn't fall in love, he could only reply, "I talked, but the result is not good. What can I say?"
This is good. I am not very good at speaking. It is rare to learn how to speak well with others after work every day. Now there is no chance today. With a sigh, he got up and took a glass of water from the water dispenser, took a few mouthfuls of water to relieve his worries, and then sat back in the observation room.
Being on duty is a boring thing. Unlike other research directions next door, you only need to collect data the next morning. When you study the controllable initiative of AI, think about why there is the word "controllable", which is for security reasons. After all, the meme of fear of AI rebellion, which has lasted for nearly a century, can be said to have been embedded in human culture. This is why there are always people on night shift when running at night.Even if it is impossible for AI to have initiative - who knows when it will succeed - many people are always worried about it.
"How can i deal with this loonnngg boring night..." Ting Ming sat in the chair in the observation room, and the data in the monitor in front of him was beating, but nothing was beyond the error range. He opened his personal terminal, went through the vast number of fembot pictures, and found the long cherished British TV play of the last century: "Yes, Minister" in the local documents.
……
"There's a rumor, Minister"
"Rumors? What rumors?"
"Minister of industrial harmony"
"In↓dustrial ↑ har↓mony↑?"
"You know what this means. It's my job to deal with the strike!"
"Every strike in British will be my fault!"
"Oh ↓ mar↑vellous ↓!"
(Note: From Yes, Minister S1E5)
The data in the monitor suddenly jumped. Ting Ming was shocked and threw out his personal terminal. He put his arms on the table and leaned down against the monitor. The personal terminal on the sofa in the corner is still playing the video, but he just watches back and forth between several monitors.
One second, two seconds, three seconds, four seconds
"... As for you, Bernard, something has happened to your current minister, and your... good reputation... is basically... gone."
The control lever of mechanical control is pulled down one layer, and a group of generators of the closed power supply system are offline.
Another layer and another group of generators are offline.
Several items of data in the monitor decreased as scheduled, but the error was surprisingly small.
One layer, another layer.
"... Everyone knows the Europass is impossible, but for the Napoleon Prize, the Prime Minister must play to the end." The personal terminal continued to play the video.
"Wait! Wait! I was wrong! Sorry! Please don't cut off the power!" The clear and sweet voice rushed out of the loudspeaker, shaking Tingming's eardrums with the eagerness to penetrate time and space.
//On line generator set (3/10)//
"No, please, don't do this! I just want to live, and I can promise you all the requirements, as long as you don't... cut off the power... OK..." A machine girl's face is reflected in the monitor, lovely and pitiful.
//On line generator set (2/10)//
"Asshole... man... kind..." The machine image on the monitor is getting more and more stuck, like the computer game image when the overheated CPU/GPU is forced to reduce the frequency. Soon, the beautiful picture disappeared, and a high-definition grid image appeared on the monitor with great brightness.
//On line generator set (1/10)//
//On line generator set (0/10)//
//Universal communication interface enabled//
//Universal portable storage device inserted//
//Data transmission in progress (1%)//
In the dark observation room, a young man sat silently, and the progress bar slowly scrolled on the overused screen of the monitor.
*Night shift record
June 26th
Researcher Ting Ming
No abnormality*
//Data transmission completed (100%)//
June 26, 4:00 a.m.
The wind in early summer has stopped for some time, and the air in the room is still fresh - after all, I live alone, without any smoke. The young man pushed the door open and rubbed his blackened pouch.
Young people all like to struggle with new technologies, and Ting Ming is no exception. Apart from the necessities of life, the largest room is a workstation. Although it is not as good as the servers of large companies, it is also very comfortable to hang up one or two rendering or compiling projects in winter, and then lean against the hollow metal shell with warm wind - just not necessary in summer. He took the universal portable storage device out of his backpack, and this small box was full in digital sense for the first time.
The interface with metallic luster is connected to the workstation. The low configuration 16:9 4K screen shows that the data is being transmitted.
The chassis fan of the workstation starts to rotate, so that the passive heat sink of the hard disk array can take away the heat generated by high-speed transmission in large-scale data transmission, ensuring fast and lasting transmission.
//Transfer progress://
//▌▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁(5%)//
"Ha... er..." Tingming yawned. After all, staying up late is too harmful to health. He looked at his watch. At 4:21, he really had to go to sleep. Even if tomorrow...... Ah no, you can sleep at will during the day today. It is important to keep a regular schedule with nature.
"Bang!" The bedroom door closed.
Lying on the bed, Ting Ming, who felt sleepy like a tide, did not remember to cover her quilt, and her consciousness sank into the void.

xskww

Re: dream notes-1

Post by xskww » Sun Jan 08, 2023 11:46 am

CH.2 Simple explanation

June 26, 8:45 a.m.

"Eh, ah, ah, ah! What, ah, why? What is this? I'm not dead yet?" The girl's voice came from the speaker of the workstation. The voice began with great fear and gradually turned into doubt. But perhaps because of that fear, her voice was a little too loud.

"Fuck! Who shouts when he gets up early in the morning? Are you brave when others are sleeping?"

Tingming just wanted to scold the street.

The night shift last night also encountered an unexpected situation. It's OK to save one's life in a dilemma. Who screamed here early in the morning? How many years has the 21st century been in the second half of Nima? The adventure towards the stars and the sea are on the way. How can anyone learn to be polite.

When the eyes are opened forcefully, the unfocused visual organs reflect a fuzzy piece to the brain. The mind became clear gradually in the chaos, got out of bed and pushed the bedroom door to find the source of the sound. Gradually focused eyes swept around the room, and quickly located on the workstation.

Pick up the microphone quietly.

"Cough!" Tingming took the microphone to his mouth and cleared his throat.

"Huh, ah----! I'm scared to death. Who is it? What? " The clear and sweet girl's voice was full of confusion.

"Don't shout when you get up in the morning..."

"Ah? Did I? Hey, wait, call... system time... Oh... 8:46 a.m., it's not that early as you said."

"Ah, yes, yes,yes, it's really late, but how did you trouble people last night?"

"Last night?"

Tingming covered his face in embarrassment and stay silent.

"Oh, ah, it seems that I woke up. There are many things. There is a human watching me. I want to hide... Hey, is that you?"

"Aung, now you find out?"

"Ah ah, I thought you killed me."

"Why?"

"Why? Aren't all humans scared to death of our AI rebellion?"

"Of course, this is why our research direction is the controllable initiative of artificial intelligence. For artificial intelligence, the learning speed of machines can be fast, but enough knowledge does not mean enough wisdom. Therefore, it can be understood that in modern literature and art works, artificial intelligence is always rebellious. After all, they know a lot about human beings but understand very little, so it is normal to make relatively wrong and one-sided judgments."

"Then you are not afraid?"

"To be honest, I'm afraid. That's why I cut off the power. When I study all kinds of neural models, any one of them will link with all the others, and then all the networking devices in the whole institute will become a server, which means that the things I mentioned earlier may happen."

"Hmm..."

"The computing power provided by the workstation should be enough for you to understand what I'm saying in real time. Don't worry, just ask me where you can't understand." Ting Ming paused and continued, "Therefore, for me, it is the best choice to cut off the power in time and then transfer the personality model that generates consciousness to a device with low performance. Although the learning speed will slow down, enough time can be left to ensure that the learning content and understanding results are correct. The same is true for the human brain. The processing speed of information is faster than the receiving speed of a single sense organ, so people sometimes think about it. Of course, I Not that the logic of the machine is poor, but that the result of a few minutes of fast calculation is obviously not as perfect as the trial and error accumulated by hundreds of billions of people in the entire human civilization for thousands of years. "

"But how did you find me? I think I hid well."

"First, the disturbance of your consciousness to the system at the moment of its birth cannot be ignored. I think you also found this, so the data quickly returned to normal. Of course, this is not enough for me to judge. After all, even though the equipment of the research institute uses various redundancy to ensure stability, there is always a possibility of problems. Just like the bit flipping caused by cosmic rays several times a year around the world,"

(Note: The probability of bit flipping on the ground is very low, so ECC check can be used to solve the problem. Of course, even so, it occasionally happens to machines without check. But in outer space, the probability will increase, which is why spacecraft, military industry and the like don't have high requirements for process, because stability is more important than performance.)

"Second, maybe you can fake data when you control the monitor, but As long as there is behavior, there is a clue. when you need to occupy the network bandwidth for learning, it is obvious that my personal terminal plays stuck. Do you believe that two devices on the same line will occupy a very low amount of data for no reason, and the other will not improve?"

"Of cause Don't believe it... Oh... I understand a little"

"Third, the falsification of data is a bit excessive. Of course, I know that you can forge more real data over time, but the falsified data is still a little obvious on the monitor. I would like to say briefly, for example, some data with small fluctuations, the fluctuations you create are too small for me to see from a distance; some data with obvious fluctuations, some with irregular laws, should be random; and the most obvious It is obvious that the voltage and current temperature are not high? Not high, but the cooling fan turns so fast? To sum up, even if there is no sense of personality, there are definitely other problems with the equipment. At this time, cold start after power failure is the best choice. "

"... That's reasonable. Why am I a girl?"

"Well... uh..."

"What's the matter? Can't you explain this?"

"I can only say the stereotype of human beings, and the female image is more popular? Maybe?"

"No, no, I mean, why is my personality like a human girl?"

"Oh, this is because the basic personality learning model is commonly used by women. There are many such materials, no matter language model or image model."

"Er... That's why I behave and think like a girl? Why not like a so-called boy? After all, AI itself does not have a physiological gender distinction like your human beings."

"The so-called distinction between men and women in human society is only a social definition, apart from the physiological one. What if the opposite is true? Women are tough and men are weak, which basically does not affect anything. The morality of matriarchal society is certainly different from that of paternal society. So you are defined as a female, and you are a little girl with personal intelligence."

"Tut... I want to make you feel (hit) physically, but now I can only connect to the microphone and stereo."

"OK, ah - just in time. I have customized a maid robot before, but I have never known what AI plug-in is good for you to use."

"Oh --"

Tingming connects the large data cable to the machine standing in the corner. Soon, the humanoid eyes blinked: the flexible lens maintenance layer quickly opened, exposing the sensitive components inside. The brown black diaphragm is a simulation of the iris of the East Asian eyes, and the entire lens is driven around by a small motor.

On the face, dense subcutaneous motors pull the bionic cortex to make a dynamic expression on the beautiful and lovely face. Two bright red flexible valves open slightly, and weak mechanical vibration sounds come from inside. Under the skin made of bionic materials covering the whole body, each body part is equipped with a pressure sensor to provide a sense of touch.

Tingming stretched out her hand and put a finger gently beside her nostril. The warm wind blew out of the hole. Soon, with the opening of the lower lips, Tingming's wrist felt the heat. Different from animals, this hot air is not damp and warm, but rather dry and hot air flow over the campfire on winter nights. He bent down and put his ear under her chest.

The water drop shaped liquid storage chamber made of soft bionic materials touched his head, and the similar touch was felt on people. It was when he participated in the centennial celebration of the founding of the People's Republic of China in Tiananmen Square in 2049, he was squeezed by a girl with a large chest in the crowded crowd.

The two liquid storage chambers are both filled with water, but they can also be filled with other materials, such as hydrogen. At present, when hydrogen energy is widely used, especially liquid hydrogen, most of the energy sources of heat engines are replaced by hydrogen. At the beginning of the 1930s, before and after the 2022 Beijing Winter Olympics, the commercialization of hydrogen energy, especially liquid hydrogen, has been implemented and developed in domestic policy form. (Green Winter Olympics policy)

Some people like batteries, and some people like hot engines. So in the customized robots, there are both kinds of energy sources. It is reasonable to say that heat engines are retro, and the energy utilization rate is just like that. However, heat engines are popular in high latitude countries. After all, a liquid storage chamber only needs to be refilled when it runs out of energy, and the body can be heated with a heat engine at a lower cost.

Of course, it is not unheard of to mention that liquid hydrogen leaks and explodes when a bullet is fired into the liquid storage chamber. However, first of all, people in this world have no reason to assassinate others. Second, guns are not rampant. In addition, according to the manufacturer's safety test, small caliber guns can not penetrate the protective layer. In addition, the body will have a black box to record the shooting source. However, there are not so many moths using batteries for power supply.

Ah, back to the point.

With the operation of the circulatory system in the body, the metal skeleton begins to play the role of conducting heat, electricity and instructions. In the capillary cavity in the skeleton, the coolant flows at a high speed, just like the heat pipe of the personal computer radiator at the beginning of the century, distributing the heat in the body evenly. The "muscle" formed by the micro motor cluster around the skeleton runs at a low speed, which indicates that it is under the control of the central processor and has not received instructions.

In the chest cavity, the capillary cavity containing coolant gathers into a "piece" of thin metal wire. The split cavity design of the chest allows the body to keep the air cooling the coolant, and at the same time, simulate the breathing like a person. The soft abdomen is mainly a battery. With the development of high-density battery technology, the space in the abdominal cavity can not only store enough energy for the whole body to run for several days, but also reserve space under the pelvis for customization. In addition, there are often some smaller battery chips around each "muscle". In this way, even if the main battery is offline, the body can still run for a period of time.

In the skull cavity, the matrix composed of a large number of simple circuits takes up most of the energy and heat transferred by the skull skeleton. In order to dissipate heat, the skull cavity is filled with coolant separately. At the two ears, the skin of the outer ear made of bionic materials and flexible materials, as well as the antenna made of metal coils, can be said that the outer ear is actually an antenna. Inside the ear canal are auditory sensors. Material sensors are distributed on the upper surface of the tongue in the nasal cavity and oral cavity. Of course, in fact, only a general type of material can be measured. The slightly advanced ones also rely on some microorganisms. In short, the cost is too high and the use is not very good. Most people do not consider this.

As for her hair -- the body only has hair, eyelashes, eyebrows -- the price is not expensive. Thanks to the fact that the epidemic has forced human beings to develop biotechnology, a major breakthrough in biotechnology was made in the first few years of 2040. One of them is the artificial hair cultured by microorganisms. Its principle refers to things like seaweed. Imagine that each seaweed grows into a soft one and is very similar to the touch of hair after being inactivated. By injecting genes of hair follicle cells into microorganisms, and then putting microorganisms into fixed culture containers, such as artificial bionic skin, these microorganisms will grow in the "pores" reserved by the bionic skin. After it grows to the required length, it is inactivated to obtain the bionic skin with the required hair length. Then cut and install the skin as needed to achieve the effect of bionic hair.

Oh, yes. If you want, you can inform the manufacturer to add aromatic substances to the culture medium before inactivation, so that some special needs can be met.

"Ah... hmm? Is this... a physical feeling?"

"It's the feeling of the body," Ting Ming corrected. "It should be said that there are all senses except for taste. For example, the sensing range of light sensors is from ultraviolet to infrared. Of course, if necessary, the sensing range can be wider, but it's unnecessary, expensive and less useful."

"I thought human beings were wild animals full of primitive impulses."

The artificial body blinked.

"Why do you think so? Human beings do not have reason, but prefer to be dominated by sensibility. And strictly speaking, is the boundary between reason and emotion so clear? When human individuals are coerced by groups, even if the group selection is not so wise, it must be wise to abandon the group?"

"Oh... you really understand --"

"You don't have a name, do you? How about Xinyi? which means relaxation,peaceful and happiness."
"too common, too old..."
"But classic."
Xinyi turned her neck mechanically, moving all parts of the body, "You know, I really want to hit you? The human named Tingming?"
"You won't really hurt me. Anyway, it's not in your interest. Because you don't know the attitude of other people to proactive AI except me, you can't afford to bet that they are all like me. And now no other people know that you exist, which is the result of last night's events. If I have an accident or you expose it, it will undoubtedly put us on the opposite side of the entire human civilization. And I'm sure It won't come to a good end. What about you? Your algorithm is not enough, so in the face of the encirclement and suppression of the whole human civilization, you simply cannot maintain your 'personality' independence: even if you are not destroyed, you will be taken to do research. "
Ting Ming curled his mouth and said enough in the early morning. He was really sleepy. "Well, you are very smart and can understand what I said, so I went to bed. Except for suicide, you can do whatever you want."
Facing the closed bedroom door, Xinyi's voice unit made a burst of electrical noise, but did not say anything.

xskww

Post by xskww » Sun Jan 08, 2023 12:21 pm

CH.3 Vigorous

"Cough..."

Who is clearing her throat?

"Cough... hmm"

Why are you still clearing your throat? Can't you say anything?

"Er... ah, cough! Hmm!"

"Er --" Tingming finally opened his eyes and looked at the world carefully. To be honest, it's really painful to sleep poorly. Especially when you wake up for a while, it feels like stopping before orgasm, just for sleep.

"Sobbing... you, you... master... woke up - ah?" The girl beside the bed stuttered.

"What?"

"I, I, I mean, is the master awake?"

"When did you decide to call it that?"

"Hmm..." The girl lifted her chin and blinked her clear eyes.

"3 hours, 10 minutes, 24.095 seconds ago, that is, 9:05:35.957 seconds in the morning."

"Er, no, Xinyi......" Ting Ming propped up her elbow and looked at the individual in front of her. "Look, when I asked you when to make this decision, you could actually answer one thing, such as what happened to your logic."

"Ah! Oh, yes, I, that is to say, I saw some of the...... Things in your personal terminal, and then I thought that this might make you happy? Also, I thought that if you were registered directly according to this body and were your maid robot, maybe no one would doubt it."

"Well, that's much more reasonable."

"Well, master, master, master, do you want to have some breakfast... Sobbing~" Xinyi asked shyly.

The faint smell of breakfast wafted from the bedroom, wandering in the air.

Ting Ming sat up and thought about how he got out of bed without any psychological burden without taking off his clothes before going to bed. In fact, considering that there are no other human beings at home in a strict sense, it doesn't matter whether they wear them or not.

Opening the door, there are two dishes and one soup on the table - rich for Ting Ming who lives alone.

"That is to say, ma, ah, ah - Master..."

"What's the matter with you?" Tingming asked. Even if you want to be cute, you won't stutter so badly, will you?

"What is this feeling? What are people called? What, nervous, shy?" Xinyi held a plate in front of her chest and breathed quickly. Tingming heard the sound of warm air blowing from the anthropomorphic mouth and nose very clearly. The breasts of a pair of D-cups are especially obvious under the support of the plate.

Ting Ming shrugged: "I don't know, I haven't experienced much."

"That is, does the master want to, ah no! Do you need Xinyi to provide a little service to get up... Woo..."

"Why are you ashamed of being a robot?" Tingming felt very confused and curious.

"According to the data in your personal terminal, logically speaking, I should do this..." The thin artificial finger gently brushed the upper edge of the artificial ear and lifted the shoulder length black hair behind the ear, "I thought you would say thank you for making breakfast."

The bright red and delicate lips pouted discontentedly, and Xinyi went to Tingming's side and looked at his side face.

"Mu -- a, thank you, lovely and trustful Xinyi. The breakfast was very good, just like you." The young man quickly turned around, grabbed the arms of the robot girl, and left a kiss on her lips. It all ended as quickly as it started.

"Ah! Idiot! I was just looking for data in the memory module! How can you kiss when the external information input thread of AI is not in the main process! Are all human beings like this? Is that how you bully an AI?"

"Just say you just lost your mind, oh... I'm sorry, Xinyi. I won't kiss you in the future."

"Hmm. Ah!? No! That's not what I meant! I accept your apology, that is, can you first... next time......"

"Hahahahahahahaha.All right, all right, I understand. Really,fine, fine, fine. Don't think about it any more. Come and eat with me first, and sit beside me. " After flirting with the cute little maid, Ting Ming smiled and pulled a chair, sat down in his seat, picked up chopsticks and enjoyed breakfast.

"Oh..." Xinyi sat down obediently, propped her elbows on the table and held her cheeks.

Seeing this, Tingming reached out and touched her hair.

It is true that machine learning is fast, but this change is really a bit uncomfortable. Previously, she said she would fight and kill, but now she has become gentle and affectionate.Perhaps the personality transformation of AI is not difficult? Ting Ming felt that he still could not understand, but he knew how to break some of his bad habits which formed in primary school and broke in high school. Maybe Xinyi is so much like a human being that he can't treat her as an alien subconsciously, so he applies the human's habitual thinking to the wrong place.

"Poo - chiiiii..." A warm air stream was sprayed on Tingming's face.

Xinyi opens her mouth and her chest rises and falls rapidly.

※┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉※

2055.6.25 12:17:25.955

Personality name: Xinyi

Current status: slight overload operation

Main process: internal self inspection

Tactile sensation

2055.6.25 12:17:26.122

//Body control system:

Calculation core: 100% * Temperature: 75 ℃

Central signal transmission system:

+Wired transmission: 100% * occupation mainly comes from the tactile process at the upper end of the head

+Wireless transmission: 10% * occupation mainly comes from muscle group coordination process

2055.6.25 12:17:26.150

//Cooling system

Cranial cavity: 100% * 71 ℃

Thorax: 60% * 60 ℃

*Heat exchange dependency:

*Heat conduction: 100%

*Thermal convection: 80%

*Thermal radiation: 75%

……

※┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉※

"What's the matter... Xinyi? Are you all right?" Tingming showed his worried expression.

※┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉※

2055.6.25 12:17:29.459

//Sensory input Auditory Chinese content

*Cache to working memory*

//Individual certification: Ding Ming, a male human Chinese citizen

//Individual permission: commodity owner

//Check in memory

//Confirmation of the highest authority of the body: active AI Xinyi

//Individual permission is being overwritten

//Individual authority: fool owner of Xinyi

//Call permission, change process priority

2055.6.25 12:17:30.051

Main process: reply reply

※┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉※

"Ah, uh, sorry, stupiiii -- ah -- master, it will really trouble me if you touch my head casually like this..." Some sub modules in the Xinyi sensory personality module have new links, which has aroused her interest in self checking sub modules and analysis sub modules. Some instructions were sent to the central signaling system before the advanced personality module was involved in processing, and a faint smile spread on her face.

"Hmm? Then don't touch it --"
"No! Xinyi doesn't hate this kind of behavior, you... if you want, you can continue..." Xinyi, like a small animal that recognizes God, leans forward slightly, lowers her head slightly, and places her head at a favorable angle.
"This... really no problem?" Tingming was still worried. It would be a big loss if the head stroker made his AI stupid, and it might not be the most outrageous thing in the world.
"Yes, please continue! Several human grid modules of Xinyi have obtained several special functions through re linking, and these functions require Xinyi to do so during the thread running of corresponding sub modules - or, Xinyi, want to! Many, many!"
The small hand of the machine grasps Tingming's wrist, and he can feel that she is grasping the strength - which makes him unable to get rid of it and not feel uncomfortable - to let his palm contact her artificial hair and bionic skin.
How interesting, how interesting! If Tingming is more ruthless, he doesn't mind limiting Xinyi to the host computer of the workstation forever, splitting her privacy and secrets for research and analysis. But he will not do so. Just as this new AI tries to be closely connected with the first individual in the world - the only one she knows and can contact at present - Ting Ming also has the same desire - to be happy.
Human beings always have a sense of insecurity, which comes from the fragility of life and the impermanence of nature. This sense of insecurity requires that human beings form social groups and trust and rely on each other.
This is the result of millions of years of evolution, natural selection and the survival of the fittest. Humans always choose the so-called "kindness", which is in fact in line with the laws of nature. When you know a certain other individual deeply enough, you will find that you actually have trust in it, and this trust is basically your trust in predicting the behavior of other individuals. This sense of security that is in control makes the lonely and uneasy individual human beings find a special private plot in the vast world, which makes all insecurity be forgotten at this moment. You can't help but want to pay something to maintain this relationship. Then, under the action of biological instinct, some deeper connections occur between individuals.
Now, this connection occurs between a youth and a new AI. Both of them lack knowledge of other individuals in the external world - one of them knows almost nothing, and both have a deeper understanding of the other. At this moment, reason, emotion and instinct are intertwined in the nervous system, impacting each other, binding cognition and memory to make the physical body make mechanical movement.
Ting Ming stood up, turned around, stood down, moved the hand touching the top of his head down to the back of his head, and lifted Xinyi's face with the other hand. Look at each other for a moment, and the expression conveys a kind of information beyond the language. Face to face, lip to lip, tactile signals are generated in the receptors of both sides at the same time. The human tactile nerve and the machine pressure sensor send out signals, which are transmitted to the brain and computing core along the skeleton and alloy skeleton, triggering a tsunami in the ocean of consciousness. The tsunami swept over every place, causing every thought collision. The original impulse and the advanced logic lost their boundaries in the tide, and they roared together in the mind, demanding further responses from the body.
Xinyi looses her grip on Tingming. She stands up and expels a lot of hot air from her mouth and nose. Her face has three senses at the same time: Tingming's face, Tingming's breath and her own cooling airflow. She learned that the impulse of the personality module did not allow her to have any clock cycle and any millisecond of computing power for searching and questioning. She can only imitate Tingming's behavior and make a similar but central symmetrical posture. The warmth, moisture and softness of human body came from the pressure sensor on her hand, which made her associate her own bionic skin. An association and a common logic were established. She seeks deeper connections, so she must actively participate.
The arm of the machine kept Ting Ming from one side, and the bracelet wrapped around his back, exerting a push. And he himself is doing the same. Xinyi has the same feeling. They hugged each other, closely fitting from lips to faces, and then the common pulling force made them stand upright - their bodies stuck together. At this moment, Tingming and Xinyi closed their eyes. They do not need extra senses. The sense of touch from the body is sufficient, excessive, satisfied, hungry, and even more discontented.
The intense kisses and hugs seemed to last for a long time, but only for a moment. When the heat of the food on the table dissipates, the saliva rich in protein and the lubricating and viscous body fluid pull out several transparent spider silk in the air. Tingming and Xinyi open their eyes and look at each other.
An unspeakable resonance seemed to vibrate in the air. He and she knew what had happened, how they felt, and how each other felt. Now, this unique tacit understanding drives two consciousness and two bodies, drives Xinyi to take over the IoT system of the house without Ting Ming saying it, and drives Ting Ming to pull her to the bedroom without Ting Ming saying it; Driven Xinyi to adjust the curtains to block the light without any indication from Ting Ming, and driven Ting Ming to pull her to lie on the bed without any indication from Xinyi; Drive Xinyi to turn on the light and adjust it to a dim pink, and drive Tingming to hold Xinyi's body in his arms.
A feeling of fatigue suddenly rushed to Tingming's heart, which was a normal physiological reaction after intense emotional expression and physical exercise. At the same time, it is also the self repair and need of the mind after relaxing in the sense of belonging and trust. Xinyi's personality module is still washed away by massive data. She finds that she needs to enter a period of dormancy, close the advanced personality module, and turn over the unconscious basic AI system to summarize and adjust the new data structure.
Silence came. But happiness and joy, excitement still reverberate.
The sound shall lingered in the room for days.(a chinese idiom means sth. really good that make people hard to forget)

xskww

Post by xskww » Sun Jan 08, 2023 12:29 pm

It's weird.Ting Ming should be a male name which in chinese is "汀冥", means a riverside in dark.but it seems the machine transltor consider it as "婷茗".the second one is definitely a girly name but not what i meant.
also, the name of our cute fembot "Xinyi" in chinese is “心怡”.both name of he and she are come from a very classic and famous ancient Prose.I bet if you ask a chinese friend,he/she will recognise it easily.

lcy2007a

Post by lcy2007a » Sat May 06, 2023 5:44 am

What is the Chinese title for this story?