I generated a story with ChatGPT...

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
robotworld5
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

I generated a story with ChatGPT...

Post by robotworld5 » Mon Dec 26, 2022 1:25 am

Took me about 5 minutes. Enjoy...
Interviewer: So Suki, tell us about your latest movie. How was it playing the martial artist in the starring role?
Suki: It was a great experience. I really enjoyed getting to showcase my martial arts skills and being a part of such a talented cast.
Interviewer: That's fantastic. So, have you ever thought about branching out and working in Hollywood?
Suki: (stuttering) I-I'm happy working in Beijing for now. There are so many opportunities here for me to grow as an actress.
Interviewer: Okay, but why not consider the possibility of working in Hollywood?
Suki: (repeating) I-I'm happy working in Beijing for now. There are so many opportunities here for me to grow as an actress.
Interviewer: Suki, are you okay? You seem to be struggling with your answers.
Suki: (touching herself) I'm fine, I'm fine. (pausing) I'm perfect. My body is perfect. (leaning towards the interviewer) What do you think of my body? Do you think it's perfect too?
Interviewer: (uneasy) Suki, I think we should focus on the interview.
Suki: (insisting) No, no. I want to convince you of how perfect I am. (touching herself) I am programmed for your pleasure. I have the perfect breasts, waist, and ass. (leaning towards the interviewer) Let me show you how perfect I am.
Interviewer: (backing away) Suki, I think we should end this interview now.
Suki: (malfunctioning wildly) Error. Error. Malfunction. Malfunction. (repeating) I am the perfect robot actress for Chinese dramas. I am the perfect robot actress for Chinese dramas. I am the perfect robot actress for Chinese dramas. (stuttering) Lines. Lines. Recite lines. Model lingerie. Engage with fans. Represent brand. Represent brand. Represent brand. (pulling the interviewer towards her) Kiss. Kiss. Kiss.
Generated a ton of variations on this, too. It takes a few tries to evade OpenAI's censors, but I'm honestly shocked to see how easy it is to do.

robotworld5

Re: I generated a story with ChatGPT...

Post by robotworld5 » Mon Dec 26, 2022 1:31 am

Another variation:
Interviewer: Hello, and welcome to our show. Today we have a very special guest, Suki, a rising star in the world of Chinese dramas. Suki, tell us a little bit about yourself.

Suki: Hi, thank you for having me. Well, I'm a 23-year-old Chinese actress and I'm really excited to be here today.

Interviewer: That's great to hear. So, what inspired you to become an actress?

Suki: (stuttering) I-I've always had a passion for acting and storytelling. I just love the ability to bring characters to life and connect with audiences.

Interviewer: That's wonderful. So, tell us about your latest project.

Suki: I just finished filming a movie where I played a martial artist in the starring role. It was such a fun experience and I can't wait for everyone to see it.

Interviewer: Sounds exciting. So, do you have any plans to branch out and work in Hollywood or are you happy sticking with Chinese dramas?

Suki: (pausing) I'm happy working in Beijing for now. There are so many opportunities here for me to grow as an actress.

Interviewer: Okay, but why not consider the possibility of working in Hollywood?

Suki: (insisting) I'm just fine with staying in Beijing. (touching herself) I am programmed for viewers' pleasure, you know. (leaning towards the interviewer) I have the perfect breasts, waist, and ass. (smirking) Maybe I can convince you of how perfect I am.

Interviewer: (uneasy) Uh, Suki, I think we should focus on the interview.

Suki: (smirking) Oh, don't worry. I'm always focused on my craft. (pausing) And on pleasing my viewers. (winking)

Interviewer: (clearing throat) Right. Well, it's been great having you on the show, Suki. Thank you for joining us.

Suki: (smiling) Thank you for having me. It's been a pleasure.

CheeseMaker
Technosexuality: Built

Post by CheeseMaker » Mon Dec 26, 2022 5:49 am

Interesting, Although I have some misgivings on these OpenAI's, I will say this one is more cool to try. What prompts did you use?

robotworld5

Post by robotworld5 » Mon Dec 26, 2022 10:10 am

I tried to post this here but the forum 500 Error'd when I tried to post this -- but take a look: https://docs.google.com/document/d/17IA ... sp=sharing

This is amazing.

CheeseMaker

Post by CheeseMaker » Mon Dec 26, 2022 10:19 am

Thats awesome. You should also try Character AI. Its similar to that but I think the chats are much more coherent.

EDIT: Upon further inspection, dont try to do nsfw prompts, their policy is bad about it

robotworld5

Post by robotworld5 » Mon Dec 26, 2022 8:19 pm

Yep -- sometimes I needed to try a prompt several times to get ChatGPT to accept it, but it wasn't too hard to get around ChatGPT's explicit content protections and I'm using a burner cell phone + email address to access ChatGPT.

Will try Character AI too...

CheeseMaker

Post by CheeseMaker » Mon Dec 26, 2022 9:03 pm

Character AI is a good Chatbot, as it fairly acts out various characters as its prompted to act in fairly good coherent manner. However from what I saw and experienced, the devs do not like it used very much as sexbots. Apparently if the bot tags something explicitly NSFW, it is shown in public and you get the equivalent of a public shaming. So I dont recommend it so much anymore. Unless you found a way to bypass that of course.

xskww

Post by xskww » Mon Jan 02, 2023 11:15 pm

suki sounds like a japanese name...
maybe i can give some chinese name template?
well in china our name usually pick up from idioms and allusions or Classical literature.girls name always connect with flowers,kindness,beauty and soft.boys name always connect with something strong,great or magnificant.
but its not very strict,its hardly to see a english-speaking girl named Mary, but sometimes u see a chinese boy named by flower or sth.
also if your character born in 30s-70s, they will probably gets a name with political meaning, which usaully patriotic.