An Unexpected Offer - Final Chapters 31-34

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
botfriend2000
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

An Unexpected Offer - Final Chapters 31-34

Post by botfriend2000 » Sat Dec 24, 2022 7:35 pm

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you all. At long last, here are the final four chapters to this lengthy story.
Thank you all for your comments and patience as I’ve revealed this episodic story of one man’s introduction to sentient Android ownership.

I wish you all well and a wonderful new year to come. And now the finale…

An Unexpected Offer
-By Botfriend2000-

Chapter 31 -

After cleaning ourselves up, Celeste and I returned to the basement maintenance room after we’d received word that Meng Li and Mandi Porter had asked to see us both. Upon entering the room I could see that the technicians were in the process of packing up their gear while Meng Li and Mandi were conversing together at the back of the room next to Adalynn’s server rack and her backup doubles. Adalynn stood off to the side with a blank look on her face, as if she she were in a trance. “Hey, what’s up?” I asked.

Meng Li turned towards me, “Mike, thank you for coming. You too Celeste, command: Echo Alpha Alpha Zero Zero Zero Alpha.”
“Command accepted.” Celeste droned, then froze where she stood. Her expression became blank as well standing motionless.

“Wait! Why did you do that?” I asked, now alarmed that they would pause both Adalynn and Celeste.
“We have a concern, Mike,” Mandi said. “After running an error log scan on Adalynn’s systems we discovered discrepancies in two of her logic and reasoning sub-folders, discrepancies that appear to be intentional, and purposefully made by her, that’s what has us concerned.” She stated. My mind began to race as I remembered Adalynn’s earlier concern, the jump drive, and her deleting her memory file. “Yes?” I questioned.

“It appears that Adalynn intentionally over-wrote two memory log entries, and modified their timestamps in an effort to cover them up. Would you know anything about that?” Meng Li asked, watching me intently. I didn’t want to pause for too long as that would certainly give something away, yet I didn’t think I’d have to be totally honest with them either.

“These discrepancies, were they from early Sunday morning?” I asked.

Meng Li looked at Mandi and she nodded. Seeing that as a yes I continued, “Adalynn expressed a concern with me about Synth-Replica’s possible overall intentions in coming here, about her and Celeste’s wellbeing, and then she told me that she was going to delete all records of our conversation afterward. She wanted me to be aware of her concern and to watch for any changes in hers or Celeste’s personality. She wasn’t sure of anything, Adalynn just wanted me to be on the lookout.” I stated, trying to be as honest as possible and not disclose everything we had discussed.

Mandi took a step closer to me looking surprised. “What concern? Did she say or ask you specifically to watch for something?” Glancing between Mandi and Meng Li, “Adalynn had calculated that there was a small chance something wasn’t on the up and up with the company sending you all out here so quickly. She wanted me to be prepared and hoped that neither of them would be permanently altered or changed, or that something deceitful was going on. Things like changes to their character programming etcetera. Adalynn hoped that if I noticed a drastic change in their behavior afterwards, that I would then contact Nicole in hopes to find out why.”

Mandi seemed to consider this for a minute before turning to Meng Li. “Faraday’s version 2.0 self-preservation protocol?”

Meng Li nodded somberly. “That would make sense to me. Adalynn informed her owner, Mike, and asked him for a favor on her behalf where she calculated a probability of change to her primary systems.”

Reaching out and pulling a chair over for me to sit down I went over in my head what Meng Li had just said.

“So, is this a good thing or a bad thing? I’ll let you both know that I respect you, and consider you friends. I personally haven’t seen any type of change in Adalynn’s or Celeste’s personality behavior. My interactions with Nicole, you both, everything feels like it’s been on the up and up.”

Mandi let a laugh escape, “Ha! That’s what we want you to believe.” She said with a quirky grin and pointing a sharp finger at me.

“What?!” I asked, taking a step away from the chair.

“No, Mike. I’m kidding. I’m kidding. Seriously, we haven't done anything to either of them. No changes or modifications or hidden agendas. Seriously, that’s the truth.” Mandi retorted.

“It’s true Mike, both Adalynn and Celeste are exactly who they were previously, although with Celeste we added a vocabulary patch to coincide with her new body. But, we are concerned by Adalynn’s actions to try and hide this from us.” Meng Li said somberly.

“Mike,” Mandi softly said, stepping up to me. “What it comes down to is we want your permission to remove Adalynn’s current self-preservation protocol and install a newer updated version that will ensure she cannot hide events like this from you or us in the future. This new protocol will allow for her to express her concerns without trying to alter or hide conversations and actions.”

I shook my head at both of them. “She didn’t hide it though. Adalynn specifically told me of her concern.”

“And then she purposely deleted your conversation intentionally,” Mandi stated adamantly.

I inhaled a deep breath while attempting to remain calm, clenching my fists a few times. “Are you saying that she could be a threat somehow if I don’t agree with the updated software?” I asked, trying to keep my voice calm.

“No!” The two of them said in unison. Mandi chuckled and Meng Li looked a little embarrassed.

“So help me understand why. If you’re hoping to create and have a realistic android that can think on its own, make its own decisions, and to learn and grow as a human would, why dumb her down. It defeats the purpose of what Nicholas Faraday was hoping to accomplish. From what Adalynn explained to me about him and from little I've read of the man. From my point of view, it really does make both Adalynn and Celeste more like mindless robots, taking a part of them away that allows them a choice.” I said, waving my hands and pointing over to the inert androids around us.

Mandi looked at Meng Li and shrugged her shoulders, shaking her head. “I see your point, Mike, but..” she threw her hands up in the air. “I need some space. I’m sorry, Mike.” And she turned and walked away.

Meng Li turned and walked up to me, taking my hands gently in hers. “Ok, Mike, your analogy is a little off, but you do have a very valid point and I can see where you’re coming from. However these girls are machines after all, not human, even though they look, speak, and act real. I want you to be safe, Mandi and I both want Adalynn and Celeste to act safely on your behalf. I can see that you have grown very very attached to them in such a very short period of time. But they are not real people as much as your feelings and mind tell you that they are.” Meng Li paused, searching my eyes.

“You have a caring heart, you were asked to be a part of Adalynn’s life, and that is a profound change to make in just a matter of days. It was not our intention to alarm you with this. We will let you make that decision then, Mike. On your terms and in your own time to update Adalynn and Celeste if you choose.
I will prepare a self installing thumb drive for you to place in their server rack if you choose to do so. We will make a note of our conversation here as it is required by the corporation, but the decision will ultimately be yours. Are you ok with that? Would that help put you more at ease with this situation?”

Letting out a breath I hadn’t realized that I’d been holding I answered her. “Yes, yes it would, thank you. Thank you both for your understanding. And thank you for explaining the situation and helping me to understand your views about all of this.” I said looking at them both.

Mandi turned back around from the computer she was logging out of, “I believe that Celeste may have the same protocol version as Adalynn. If so, then I would correct that for her as well, Mike. Either way I would ask you to do the update for her. That being said, I will respect your wishes to do as you feel necessary based on your feelings and what we have conveyed to you. Please understand that we, as your friends, are just looking out for you. For your best interests Mike. Updating the protocol won’t change their personality in any way, it is a safeguard for yours and theirs overall protection.” Mandi quietly said, looking about as humble as I had ever seen her.

Nodding, I couldn’t help but offer a small smile. Yet inwardly I was conflicted. A part of me understood exactly what they were saying, that this was a protective measure that would prevent a potential safety issue should one of them, either Adalynn or Celeste, if they were to make a decision unbeknownst to me, meaning that they could possibly impact my safety. The other part of me had accepted both Adalynn and Celeste as equally human and therefore I didn’t want to change them from who I believed them to be either.

Both Meng Li and Adalynn had now explained to me that her and Celeste weren’t human, all in the last twenty-four hours, but that they are machines, programmed to act and appear human. Maybe I just needed to accept the fact that they are pre-assembled human-looking machines after all. But a part of me just couldn’t or wouldn’t think that for one reason or another.

I retreated over near Celeste’s charging station and server rack to sit, think, and ponder for a moment. Mandi asked if I wanted them to re-activate Adalynn and Celeste and I told her no, not at the moment.
She had printed out for me a copy of their verbal commands just as Adalynn had and handed it to me before turning around and heading back to check on her technicians.

Both androids were currently in a passive command mode and were standing stock still, hauntingly void of emotion as I stared at them. My mood had gone from really good to shitty in just a few minutes due to the events of the last few minutes. I didn’t have to let it bother me, but it still did the same.

With Meng Li, Mandi, and the technicians packing up their gear to leave, and with both Adalynn and Celeste currently offline, this gave me another opportunity for some additional quiet time. That is if I chose to use it. I knew the girls would ask me why I had waited so long to reactivate them and I hoped they would understand. Then again they might just accept it and move on without questioning my reasons.

I soon caught Meng Li walking in my direction. Her expression was one of concern as she knelt in front of me, almost motherly. “Mike, here is the thumb drive for Adalynn and Celeste. All you need to do is plug it in their server rack as it’s a self-Installing program. It will upload when the girls do their routine backup. You’ll need to repeat the process for Celeste after you complete it for Adalynn, .. if .. that’s what you choose to do. Ok?” She explained. I looked deep into her eyes. “Thank you for everything. You have been a wonderful help.”

“You are most welcome Mike, and I hope to see you again in the future. I don’t believe that either of them would ever physically hurt you. Use the shortcut, Romeo November Oscar to have them return to normal operational status when you're ready. We can see ourselves out via the service entrance if you want. We’ve packed everything up and are ready to leave now.” She paused, looking at me intently.

“Mike, I can sense that you have an inward struggle regarding your relationship with Adalynn and Celeste, seeing them for who they are and not what they really are. Bridge that gap and I believe you’ll find the peace you need. Take good care of yourself and the girls too. Think about what Mandi and I have said, we trust you to make the right decisions.” Meng Li gave me a sincere bow and then leaned in and gave me a quick tender hug before turning away.

Within ten minutes the Synth-Replica technicians, Mandi Porter and Meng Li had all said their goodbyes and I was alone with my two androids: Adalynn and Celeste, who were in their passive standby mode. I’d decided to wait to reactivate them as for now, I just wanted to be alone with my thoughts once again to consider Meng Li and Mandi’s words and advice and weigh it against what I felt. Bridge the gap, Meng Li’s words kept coming back as I pondered it all.

Chapter 32 -

I had bent forward over the desk and closed my eyes for a few minutes hoping to make a decision as I sat there in the quiet. What really happened was after not even a minute I had fallen asleep again. The cold moist sensation of my drooling which had awakened me had me feeling frustrated, but my second thought was why should I have to make this decision about the protocol update by myself? I’d put enough trust and faith already in Adalynn so why not discuss the situation with her and Celeste.

Pushing the chair back and grabbing the sheet of paper with the verbal commands, wiping the drool off my chin, and waking back over to the server rack I stood before my now inert girlfriends. Looking down at the paper in my hand and then back up, “Good morning my lovelies. Command Charlie Victor Charlie.” I said and watched.

“Command accepted, awaiting vocal instructions.” They both chimed in unison.
“Adalynn, would you please return to the upstairs living room and be seated on the right side of the sofa,” I stated.

Adalynn turned, “Yes, master. As you command.” She said in a flat lifeless tone and began to exit the room.

Turning my attention to Celeste, “Celeste, you too, please return to the upstairs living room and be seated on the left side of the sofa.”

With a blank stare, Celeste turned around and repeated word for word what Adalynn had previously acknowledged, “Yes, master. As you command.”

I followed behind them as the two beautiful androids ascended the stairs and completed my assigned verbal commands. Pulling the recliner closer to the coffee table and having removed the two thumb drives from my pocket I sat them down on the edge of the table and sat back in the chair. Taking in a deep breath I proceeded with what I hoped would ease my angst regarding this protocol issue.

“Adalynn, command: Romeo November Oscar.” I stated.

Adalynn blinked several times before she finally turned to face me. Her posture relaxed somewhat before a deep look of concern crossed her face. She quickly turned her head to look at Celeste who sat passively in command mode next to her and then back to me. I hoped that I appeared somewhat relaxed and calm knowing that Adalynn would realize that she had been offline for sometime and would now begin to question me as to why.

“Mike, what’s going on? Why? .. Why did Mandi have me enter command mode?” Her look of concern made me wince.

“Hold that thought and I will explain everything.” Motioning my hand for a momentary pause.

“Celeste, command: Romeo November Oscar.” Repeating the command phrase for her now.

Celeste blinked several time before her facial features returned to her normal happy cheerful look. “Mike? What’s going on?” She asked, looking suddenly confused.

Clasping my hands together I leaned forward. “That’s it? Just those three questions between you two?” I chided them both, adding some sarcasm to lighten the mood.

Adalynn’s look of confusion deepened. “For starters, yes!” Breaking eye contact I glanced down at the two thumb drives and then back up to her and then to Celeste. Her eyes followed mine and zeroed in on the two items. “I’ve got an explanation for you both.” I told them. “I promise.”

“May I interject Mike?” Celeste asked, scooting to the edge of the sofa and giving Adalynn a sideways look.

Adalynn cocked her head, indicating that she was interested in hearing what Celeste wanted to say.

Giving a nod, “Sure, please.” I said, placing my hands nervously on my lap.

“Whatever the reason Mike, please relax. Your heart rate and perspiration are highly elevated and have me concerned. Breath sweetie, everything will be ok, whatever it is that’s got you concerned I know you can handle it, all of us together if needed can help you.” Celeste said calmly.

Adalynn now stood up, taking a few steps before she knelt in front of me, taking my hands in hers. “What’s happened that has you so worked up? Why did Mandi have us enter command mode? I can see you’re trying to put on a good face for us.”

I instinctively knew what these two were doing to me, to help me out. Celeste had shifted forward on the sofa and Adalynn was inches from my face. Already I was beginning to feel more relaxed thanks to their artificial pheromones.

Letting out a sigh, “You’re both too good for me and to be honest I don’t know why I’m so wound up over this. I wanted to discuss this concern with you rather than make a decision by myself.”

Adalynn gripped my hands as she pulled herself even closer. “So please tell us what’s going on, why Mandi and Meng Li put us both in our stand by mode.”

Making eye contact with her so she would know that I was completely focused on responding, “It would seem that you have an outdated protocol code. One that allows you to make certain types of decisions, a protocol that apparently alarmed both Mandi and Meng Li. That’s the reason why. They weren’t sure about Celeste, but that’s the reason why. They could have pulled me aside rather than turning you both off. This protocol or algorithm really had them concerned and freaked out.” I began to explain.

“Oh.” Adalynn said, looking like she was trying to remember or determine which protocol code exactly was in question, her eyes still focused on mine.

“But not me,” I added quickly. Her expression changed to one of surprise as she continued to stare at me, waiting for me to continue.

“Ok, Mike, Help me understand more about this protocol discovery along with what these two thumb drives are for?” She asked, releasing my one hand and pointing at the coffee table.

Knowing that I had Adalynn’s full attention and glancing over to Celeste, who gave me an affirmative nod, I commenced to inform them of my conversation with Meng Li and Mandi, filling in all the gaps for them and fully relating all the details. I then proceeded to relate the details of the conversation that Adalynn and I had and her request for me to safely keep the thumb drive of her and Celeste’s profile secret and hidden.

Celeste sat silently as Adalynn asked me some additional questions for clarification which I did my best to supply.
After nearly a minute Adalynn finally spoke up, “You said, knowing that I’m able to make these types of decisions under this outdated protocol, that it doesn’t alarm or concern you?” Adalynn asked, fidgeting slightly as she sat there kneeling, watching me.

“Yes, that’s correct,” I answered.

“So you don’t want either of us to install the new updated version because?”

“Because I like you the way you are right now, Adalynn. You are so human-like in your character and personality that I don’t feel comfortable altering any of it. And you too Celeste.” I said, turning to look at her. “I agree with how Nicholas changed and altered your coding from how the standard Synth-Replica androids are. How those small changes in your programming have made you who you are.” I told her.

“The update won’t change who I am, or who Celeste is, Mike. Are you sure you won’t change your mind?”

“No, I’m sure. Right now, for you, that’s my standing decision. I want ..” I paused, suddenly realizing my mistake in all of this. “Oh shit!

“Mike?” Celeste asked, finally standing up from the sofa and taking a step forward.

Looking at Celeste and then to Adalynn, “This shouldn’t be my sole decision. I need your input, I need to know what each of you wants to do. I wanted to discuss this with you both and have your input. But all I’ve said is what I’ve felt I should do. I’ve trusted you both to make decisions since we first met and this should be no different. This centers around you both, so what would you each prefer to do?”

Since I already had my focus on Adalynn I searched her eyes while awaiting her response. “My answer is yes, you should have me install the update. However before you retort with any further emotional words, Mike. Allow me to express my sincerest gratitude to you. You tend to overthink things and let your emotions cloud your better judgment. You are kind, loving, gracious, amazingly talented, and more than I could have hoped for in a partner or owner to replace Nicholas Faraday.”

Part of me wanted to start crying at her words of praise as I turned my attention back to Celeste as she now knelt down before me.

“My answer is also yes. And to add to what Adalynn has so eloquently stated. You are so wonderful to us, not to mention hot and sexy in the sack.” Celeste said with a smile.

Shaking my head I began to laugh realizing that I really did have it pretty good with these two. Thinking about it, from a manufacturer's point of view, the update is necessary. From a human perspective, I didn’t want anything to change with them. By giving both Adalynn and Celeste a choice I’ve still voiced my opinion while allowing them to ultimately decide what to do.

Letting out another deep sigh I relaxed back into the chair, “Ok then, the decision is made. Let’s plug it in Adalynn’s server tonight and yours tomorrow Celeste.”

Leaning over towards Adalynn, I cradled her head in both my hands, and kissed her lips. Ever so slowly her hands came up and pressed against my chest. A moan escaped from within her as we continued to kiss.
After another few moments, I pulled away to look at her. “Ever since Friday evening I’ve felt like I was living a dream, in an alternate reality. So many things seemed so perfect and yet, each hiccup and unexpected surprise was a speed bump trying to bring me back to reality. Earlier when Meng Li and Mandi shut you both down, that was the last straw, it shattered the fantasy world my mind had built and I finally had time to think over everything. With time to myself I feel that I have accepted everything as it really is. I accept the fact that as real as you and Celeste appear outwardly, you’re both still artificial machines. Androids programmed and designed to appear human. You’ve been trying to convince me of that fact the last few days as well. In truth, I’m coming to terms that I’m on a brand new path in life, full of unknowns, and that I don’t have all the answers. I’m just grateful that both of you accept me for all my faults and shortcomings.” I explained as I stared into her eyes.

Adalynn nodded, “Oh, Mike! My sweet, sweet Mike. You are in so many ways everything I hoped you’d be for me. Sincere, caring, tender hearted, and devoted. You’re also a worrier, and so, so loving. Traits that I, as a machine, I am programmed to learn, adapt, and grow with each new situation and experience. I will use these moments to become more than I currently am. More human-like if you will. Celeste and I both have learned so much from you already.”

I leaned in and kissed her even more passionately this time. After finally breaking our kiss I continued to look at her.

Celeste stood up from the couch, clearing her throat, “Children.” She said, wagging her finger at the two of us while laughing.

I rolled my eyes and joined in the laughter.“You know what I wish we had here ladies?”
Celeste looked at me with questioning eyes, “No, what?”

“A jacuzzi or hot tub. With it snowing outside I’d love to just sit, watch the snowfall, and relax with you two.” I told them both, glancing between the two of them.

Adalynn brought her hand up to her mouth to stifle a laugh, “But we do, Mike! Off the downstairs main room, through the outside door under the deck. The view is just as beautiful from down there as it is up here. I thought you would have found the hot tub during your exploration of the home and grounds.” Adalynn said with some excitement.

“Oooh seriously! That’s fantastic! And don’t try to hide your laugh from me.” I exclaimed. Realizing now that I hadn’t fully explored every nook and cranny of this house and property yet, and feeling silly at the same time. “No, it's January outside, and with the snow and cold temperatures, I haven’t fully walked around the grounds yet, not to mention with everything that has gone on around her lately.” I paused, standing back up. “Come on, let’s go!” I said, reaching for Adalynn’s hands.

“Right now?” Adalynn asked.

“Oh! I’m all for this you guys!” Celeste chimed in excitedly.

“Yes! Right now, please.” I said, tugging on her hands to pull her up and off the floor.

“You know, Mike, sometimes it’s hard to read your mood. From moment to moment I find it challenging for me to fully read and anticipate your emotions. But yes, hot tubbing with you sounds amazing. Let me ask though, swim suits or nude?” Adalynn asked, coyly.

“Naked of course! Duh, Adalynn. That makes it easier to play around.” Celeste added.

“Yes, little sister.” Adalynn said with sarcasm.

Once downstairs the three of us commenced undressing. Pulling off my shirt and tossing it over onto the sofa I quickly removed my jeans and underwear. “I’ve a question, I know you’re good to take showers and all, but how long can you both stay in the water? Either partially or fully submerged?” I asked, looking to Adalynn.

Giving me a sideways glance as she finished removing the last piece of her clothing, “Ahh .. If you’re wondering whether or not we’re waterproof, the answer is no, not fully. We are designed to be water-resistant for short periods. From the neck down Celeste and I should have no issues whatsoever. Thirty minutes under fifteen feet of water is our threshold, so we can swim and play in the water for lengthy stretches.”

“Mike! Quit stalling, I’m ready to enjoy this experience together. Talk logistics and technicalities later you two.” Celeste said with a frown.

Turning to face Celeste and gazing at her naked body I could feel my dick slowly rising to attention. She was so beautiful and sexy, curvy and slim in all the right places. She began to fix her hair up into a messy bun as she caught me staring at her. “What? Why is it that I always catch you staring at me?” She asked.

“I’m so mesmerized by how lovely you are to look at naked. Both of you.” I said, turning my attention back to Adalynn. “It doesn’t matter how I first envisioned you as I stood there at the doorway days ago. That image pales in comparison every time I’m able to look at you naked. Or you Celeste, when I found you laying partially naked on the table days ago, deactivated. Sexy, with your silky smooth, Mediterranean tan, a patch of skin pulled back over your luscious breasts. You two are so perfect, so beautiful, and so sexy. Goddesses, created for pleasure and candy for my eyes.” I told them.

Adalynn tilted her head as a slight blush deepened her cheeks, “Ahh, I hope you always see me this way. I will tell you that your physical appearance is very complementary to my own.” She said as she reached for my hand.

Celeste strode up to me, reaching for my other hand. “Seriously, I’d hoped you’d say it was my perfect tits that you couldn’t stop looking at. Truly though, you know how I feel about you, especially when I can feel you inside me.” She teased, with a wink of her eye.

“Oh stop!” I said, blushing.

Within minutes we were seated in the hot, swirling, bubbly pool of water, with Adalynn to my left and Celeste to my right.
The snowflakes were large and plentiful and visibility was maybe fifty feet.

“This is so beautiful and serene.” I said aloud.

Celeste turned to look at me as she ran her left hand from my knee up to my thigh. “Mike?”

I’d assumed Celeste was inquiring about my perspective so I continued. “How the snow creates a quiet atmosphere, the silence is beating, the steam from the water, you both,..” I was suddenly cut off as Celeste lunged from her seated position and dove under the water, taking hold of my inner thighs, pushing them apart, and literally impaling her mouth over the full length of my semi-rigid cock.

Water splashed wildly about the hot tub, some spilling over the sides. “Aahhh??” I cried out as Celeste began to wildly suck and run her tongue across my hardening shaft without the need to bob up and down.

“Celeste!!” Adalynn exclaimed, pulling herself up and scooting away to sit on the edge of the jacuzzi leaving her legs in the water from the calves down. “Mike, I apologize. Celeste’s eagerness to experience hot tub sex with you has apparently taken priority over any conversation.”

I was torn between gripping the edges of the tub and taking hold of Celeste’s head. Her hair billowed everywhere in front of me as the turbulent water swirled around us. “Oh, God! What the fuck has gotten into her? And yet .. ahhhh shit! Oh man does that feel .. oohhh good. So good!” I cried.

Looking up at Adalynn, I searched her face for any further explanation just as Celeste popped off my now fully erect cock and pushed herself to a standing position before me. Wiping away strands of dripping wet hair from her face Celeste smiled, “I’m sorry for being so abrupt Mike, but I just had to have your cock in my mouth. You know the saying; “less talk and more action” besides, I think you actually enjoyed that by how large you are now.” She giggled.

While instantly feeling irritated by Celeste’s blunt boldness, I also knew this was how she was, super horny. She could be irritatingly sexy at times and I began to wonder if perhaps Faraday had programmed her to be the opposite of Adalynn in that respect.

Well, maybe Celeste deserved a good spanking and to get ridden hard and put away wet. Taking a deep breath I looked back up to Adalynn who apparently watched our exchange with amusement, “Pardon me for a moment while I discipline your sister.”

Having said that, I quickly stood up facing Celeste, water sloshing all around us, “You’re being a bad robot?”
Then grabbing her by the shoulders and spinning her around. Pushing her shoulders forward and forcing her to bend over I then began to slap her ass with my right hand. All within a matter of seconds. Any normal human female would have been at a loss for how quickly these events unfolded.

Celeste reached out, bracing herself against the far edge of the hot tub with her hands as she looked back at me through her soaked strands of hair.

I slapped her ass again, “Don’t look at me like you’re enjoying this Celeste.” Another hard slap of my hand. This time I actually felt the sting as well.
“You wanted a hard fucking, well you’re going to get it!” I said, nearly yelling.

“YES! Slap my ass master! Punish me for my disobedience.” Celeste cried.

At this point I was now fully erect, but I wasn’t ready to indulge her wanton lust. Instead I ran my fingers along the crack of her ass and down along her slit several times, making her shudder.

Turning my attention back to Adalynn, “Maybe I should just put Celeste in command mode and have my way with you instead, since you’re behaving as you are.” I teased.

Adalynn's eyes went wide as she smiled wickedly. “Oohh, that would be quite the punishment for her wouldn’t it.” She said in a husky voice.

“No!! Please, Mike!! I’ll behave, just let me feel you inside of…aaahhhh!!” Celeste pleaded before screaming as I shoved two fingers deep into her dripping sex and slapping her ass with my free hand.

“Celeste, command Echo Alpha Alpha Zero Zero Zero Alpha.” I said, recalling the words used earlier by Mandi.

“Command accepted.” Celeste said in a flat tone, then froze completely in her bent over position, my fingers still inserted within her sex. Her expression went blank as well.

“Mike!” Adalynn exclaimed. “That may not have been wise to do while in her state of high arousal.”

Slapping Celeste’s ass one last time as I removed my now soaked fingers from her pussy and slowly bringing them up to my mouth to taste her juices, I peered over at Adalynn.

“I’m being serious Mike. It’s not recommended to pause a Synth-Replica android mid-stride once we are in the throes of heightened sexual activity.” Adalynn stated, sliding off the ledge of the tub and stepping up to me. Her eyes locked onto mine.

“Enlighten me please.”

Adalynn appeared to take a deep breath as she rolled her eyes. “If you leave Celeste paused for too long while she has her sexual systems running and then restart her without resuming your foreplay it could create a conflict within her programming resulting in a malfunction greater than what I experienced our first night in the kitchen. I’m advising you to not delay too long with leaving her in this state.”

“Ah. I understand your meaning.” I told her, placing my wet fingers against her lips. “Is ten minutes too long?” I asked sarcastically.

Adalynn extended her tongue running it along my finger tips, then sucked them into her mouth. “Mmmm.” She moaned, before quickly reaching up and grabbing my wrist and pulling my hand away. “The shorter the better, and in the future not at all, Mike.” She said with a hint of frustration.

Pulling away I sat back down in the hot swirling water and motioned for Adalynn to do the same beside me. “Ok, just a few minutes then.” I said.

“Mike, I’m being serious about this but I’ll adhere to your wishes.” Adalynn said, resigning her petition and coming to sit beside me.

I’ve just a few questions if I may before we get back to it. I stated, pointing to Celeste’s backside. “How much heat are you able to withstand before you start having any difficulty?” I asked, wondering.

“If you’re referring to the hot tub and how long I can stay in. A good amount, one hundred and ten degrees, internal temperature to be specific. An internal sensor issues me a cautionary warning and once I’ve reached one hundred and twenty-five degrees, that’s a dangerous level as my processors may fall out of sync, where outwardly I may start exhibiting signs of my true artificial nature.” Adalynn explained.

“Hmm, ok. So what's your current internal temperature reading right now?” I asked, curious.
“Ninety-eight degrees, why?”

Rubbing my chin as I thought about Adalynn’s complexities, “Have you ever pushed the envelope to see what would happen if you did get too hot? Did Nicholas ever test that threshold?”

Adalynn shook her head, “No, Mike, and if you’re thinking about asking me to “push the envelope,” Adalynn raised her hands using her fingers as quotations. “by sitting here beside you till I begin to glitch. That is not a good idea and I will protest for my own preservation. So .. No!” Her face displayed a look of desperation. “Let’s change the subject please.” She added.

Turning to face her more directly, “Oh no, no, I didn’t mean to imply that I wanted to see what would happen to you. No, not at all. I’m sorry Adalynn. Hey, I do have an idea now.” I said looking down at my crotch and my still hard member beneath the turbulent water.

Adalynn’s eyes followed mine into the water. “What’s your idea?” She asked, her eyes darting between my submerged crotch and Celeste’s glistening ass cheeks.

I gave a sly grin before answering her, “Why don’t you stand up and position yourself next to Celeste here and you can help me make sure I’m good and hard so I can resume my foreplay with her in a moment.”

Adalynn’s eyes glanced down under the water to my mid-section as she grinned. “Hmmm…, I believe I can accommodate you with your wish. Maybe I should let you fuck us both for a while and then head back inside to shower off where you and I could fuck some more.” She teased excitedly as she slid closer towards me. I noticed her nipples were hard, pert and very erect.

“I like your thinking my dear. Satisfy you both here and then go inside and have more of you.” I teased.

Adalynn leaned in and kissed me full-on, passionately with a hunger I haven’t seen from her since our first encounter in the kitchen several days ago. She then stood up, turning around beside Celeste, matching her position with her arms outstretched to support her.

Standing up I was glad to know that the hot tub was designed for at least ten persons. With the three of us standing how we were in the thigh deep turbulent water there wasn’t much room beyond what we already took up.

“I’ve come to terms that you and Celeste aren’t human. You’re both too perfect, too beautiful, and too damn sexy. Which is why I’m probably always ready and willing to have sex on a whim. Deep down it excites me in a way beyond the norm.” I said, taking hold of her hips and aiming my cock towards her sex.

Adalynn reached down between her legs, taking hold of my stiff member and placed the tip at her hole, “That makes me happy my master. Now please, quickly fuck me so you can resume with Celeste. I’d hate for her to have an issue or malfunction.” She moaned.

Without further delay I firmly impaled my cock deep within her folds and began to fuck her rather furious.

Adalynn moaned in delight as I varied my thrusting between vigorously fast and delightfully slow. Sometimes holding tight to her hips and at times running my fingers along the contours of her back.

“Oh, God! You feel so amazing!” I cried out after a few minutes. “A part of me wants to just finish off with you.”

“Mmmmm, I know. But the longer Celeste has to wait, the more, …oohhh, … the more critical it is you attend to her” Adalynn replied.

Giving one final hard thrust I quickly pulled out of Adalynn’s dripping sex. “You and I will definitely need to continue later on.” I told her, giving her ass a solid slap.

Side stepping behind Celeste and taking hold of my cock, I easily slid into her now tepid pussy. “Celeste, Romeo November Oscar!” I exclaimed as I began to piston in and out of her.

Celeste’s body shuddered and convulsed as she let out a stifled cry as I grabbed hold of her hips. “AAAHHHHH!! WWAAAHHHTTT!! Muh…Muh…Mike!!”

“Fuck. Me.” Adalynn moaned, turning her head to look back at me seeing the lust in her eyes. I assumed she instantly reconnected with Celeste wirelessly.

Celeste pushed back against me driving my cock even deeper within her folds. “OH! I feel you … so deep … aahhh yesss!! … you’re fingers were … oohh my … nnnow yourrr cock is is is is … aahh … your cock feels so good in.. in.. in.. in.. in my.. my.. my.. my.. puss.. puss.. puss.. pussy!” She stuttered, repeating herself.

Wanting to pick up where I had left off with her, I gave her ass cheek another firm slap as her actions and stuttering continued to arouse me further. “You’ll need to learn to behave Celeste if you want me to cum inside you.”

Her body shuddered once more as the walls of her pussy began to clench down around my member. “Oh fuck!” I yelled out.

Celeste pushed away from the edge of the tub, standing halfway between bent over and straight up, reaching down and grabbing my hands at her hips, she yanked them up placing them firmly over her tits.

“YES! OH YES! I’ll behave, I can … ooohhh … aaahhhh …eeeeiiiiiaaaaaahhhh … FFFUUUCCCKKK MMMEEEE!! AAAAAAAHHHHHH!! Celeste screamed as she rammed and bucked even harder against me as she orgasmed.

Her wild rapture sent me over the edge as I reached my peak exploding my load within her. Squeezing and groping at her luscious globes as I thrust time and time again, pounding at her pussy.

“Damn Celeste, that was amazing! You’re such a minx.” I whispered loudly into her ear. “Are you alright though?” I asked, wanting to know as she continued to wind down, rocking her hips against my own.

“Mmmmm, hmmm. I am now master.” Celeste cooed. Adalynn stood, turning around and taking Celeste’s face gently in her hands. The two of them locked eyes as Adalynn leaned in slowly before kissing her passionately.

Giving Celeste tits a final squeeze and feeling the hardness of her nipples I slowly withdrew from her sex. She moaned as I did so as she and Adalynn continued to kiss for a few moments longer.

Taking a seat once more I gently massaged my manhood under the water to maintain my erection. Breaking their kiss Celeste turned to face me. “Thank you for that, Mike. I promise in the future that I … I will attempt to be more … in control of my emotions.”

Adalynn extended her hand out to me. “Let’s go upstairs and shower off Mike. Celeste is content and will now need to run a systems check and diagnostic scan.” She paused, touching Celeste’s shoulder.

“I want you to fuck me in the shower, on the bed, and wherever else you want to. I want to feel you inside me in any position you desire.” Adalynn exclaimed excitedly.

I was ready and willing to screw her anyway I could at this point, still excited and aroused as I was. “Oh, I’ll fuck you alright, you hot tease. In the shower and on the bed! In every room of this house if you want!”

Adalynn motioned to me to follow her out of the hot tub as Celeste shifted and took a seat in the far corner. “Don’t worry about Celeste, she’ll be alright.” She stated.

The cold crisp air is surprisingly refreshing as I turn around to quickly follow after her. As we both raced upstairs dripping wet towards the bedroom she stopped and turned to face me halfway down the hall. Reaching out she cradles my face pulling me in close for passionate kiss. Her one hand drops and gently cups my ball sack as she lets another deep guttural moan escape. Adalynn forcefully walks us both up against the wall and then pushes back against me breaking our kiss. Her eyes focus on mine with a hungry lustful look. “Mike! YOU MUST FUCK ME!! All that lustful energy you expelled with Celeste has got me so .. HORNY. I need your hard COCK inside of me.” She says in a deep sultry voice. Emphasizing specific words.

I study her face and expression, seeing the raw lust in her eyes. “Race you to the shower.” She adds teasingly before spinning away and racing down the hall leaving me mostly dazed.

Confused momentarily by her sudden playfulness and extreme horniness, I pushed off the wall after her.

As I stopped in the bathroom doorway Adalynn turned to face me from inside the glass shower stall. Hot water sprayed from the dual shower heads on each side of the glass enclosure as the steam begins to rise from the floor. Her lustful look radiating from her body as she slowly turns around, bending over to give me a full view of her ass and legs.

I saunter over, stepping inside and sliding the door closed behind me. Remembering a particular command phrase from the pages she and Mandi both had printed out for me, I decided to try it out. “Adalynn, command: ecstasy.” Pausing, I waited for a few seconds. “You sexy nymph. This is a side of you I haven’t quite seen since our initial kitchen fuck. Are you sure you’re feeling alright?” I asked, not terribly worried since I knew what effect the command would have in her sexual systems.

She turned her head back to look at me quizzically. “I feel wet and ready for you! Can you fuck me now, please my master? Take me and own me. Service your robot girl and make me yours. I need to feel your hard cock deep inside me, Mike. I’m so hot, I’m burning up down inside in anticipation, take your cock and shove it in my synthetic pussy.” She purred.

Adalynn turned around, bracing herself against the shower wall as beads of hot water ran off her silky perfect skin. As I come up from behind her, placing my hands firmly on her hips, she presses her ass against my crotch, grinding hard against me. “I’m so hot for you Mike.” Adalynn moaned painfully.

“You’re gonna get a pounding from me then. Even harder, rougher than I did with Celeste.” I said, reaching down and taking hold of my very hard cock and slamming into her sopping wet pussy.

“Oh, fuck!” Adalynn cried, pushing harder against me.

I paused once I was deep inside and then I started to slowly move in and out of her. “Oh yeah baby. You feel so good, fuck my robotic littl pussy, Mike. I am yours. Ohhhh…yeah…right there. I am your little robot girlfriend, your….uhhnn…your hot fembot. Your sexy android who just…aahhh…yesss…oh yes, right there, just … uuhh .. like that. I want to … uuhh … please you. Oh, fuck… I want to please you. Oh, fuck, me, good. Yeah … right there … aahh … yeah, right there, just like that … fuck me!” She cried in delight.

My pace picks up becoming more frantic as she describes herself between moans. Using my own words to describe herself, my little robot girlfriend. “I can hardly believe I’m not in pain with as much sex as I’ve had with you two love machines. With …uuhhnn … oh fuck! … with how much cum I’ve expelled within you both.” I said, grunting hard.

I reached around with one hand and began to gently massage at her clit as I continued to pound away at her backside. Her body shivers as I vigorously rub at her sensitive spot. “Oohhh baby! The way … aaahhh … you make me feel.” Adalynn cooed.

I push deep into her as she pushes back to meet each of my hard thrusts. We pound and thrust against each other for a few minutes with each of us moaning and grunting. Adalynn begins to stiffen up, flexing her arms and arching her back, really pushing back on me. She cries out, her body shuddering and shaking as a powerful orgasm overcomes her body. “OHHH MIKE!! OOHHHH … I’M GOING TO CUM! FUCK . FUCK . FUCK . FUCK . YES YES YES!! OH FUCK. FUCCKK!!!” I hold her hips tightly as I push us hard against the glass shower wall. My cock is so hard and stiff within the folds of her dripping sex as we both savor the moment. Both of us, drenched in a continuous shower of hot water, I feel myself building again, closer and closer.

Adalynn turns her head back to look at me as she wiggles and twerks her ass before finally releasing her hold on my rod. “Oh, Mike!”

I moan in disappointment, my release having built up, now put on hold. Adalynn slowly turns around to face me, then kisses me. Her tongue wildly probes my mouth as her hands rake across my chest and lower abdomen.

We continue to kiss and grope at each other for several more seconds before Adalynn reaches down, taking hold of my still stiff member.
“Let’s get dried off and onto the bed. I want you to finish off there, with you on top of me. It’s your turn to explode and release your hot cum inside my pussy.” She said in a husky voice.

I gave her another questioning look but decided against saying anything else as I nod back in the affirmative. I was really enjoying this wild romp together. It was so unlike any previous encounter with her and I silently wondered if she would get as intensely horny as Celeste so often is. I may have to use the “ecstasy” sub-command phrase more often.

Once we had both quickly toweled off and exited the shower Adalynn sprang up onto the bed, flopping onto her back, spreading her legs slowly apart as I watched. “Take me, Mike, I am all yours.” She said softly.

Reaching down with one hand, and taking the beautiful lips of her glistening android pussy between her fingers, Adalynn commenced rubbing them in a circular motion, while looking me straight in the eye, “I want you to taste me first before you fuck me again. Taste my sweet synthetic juices Mike, and make me quiver.”

Not wanting to disappoint her I fall onto the bed between her legs, diving right in. Kissing and nibbling on her outer lips and then using my whole tongue to lick slowly up and down her smooth synthetic pussy. “Mmmmmm, oh yes, taste my sweet nectar, Mike. Oooooohh, uh huh, uh huh, oh yeah!” She moans, sounding so very happy.

After another minute of me eating her out, she eventually grabs my head, balling her fingers with clumps of my hair and holding me firmly between her legs. I continue to work my tongue across her dripping sex as she holds my head up against her pussy. “I’m anxious for my new android body, Mike, to see if you’ll notice a difference between the two. The difference between me now, and the new me later. Oohhh…yeah!…OOHHH! Damn, I’ve taught you well. Ahh Ahh ahhh uh huh, yeah. Eat me good. So good, Oohh, eat my pussy my master.” Adalynn cried out. Almost demanding.

I switch to using just the tip of my tongue to circle her sweet clit. Every once and a while I would quickly pause and pull away so she could feel my hot breath on her synthetic folds. I don’t let this go on for long, teasing her this way. Except she seems to really enjoy it as she writhes beneath me. I make a mental note to use this tactic the next time I’m having sex with Celeste. Adalynn grabs my head firmly, pulling me in even closer and I push my willing tongue against her clit, pushing even deeper, tasting the sweetness of her artificial juices.

“Aahhhh!!! You are such a tease, Mike, it’s driving me crazy, oh fuck it feels so good!” she says. “I feel so energized, I want you more and more with every moment we spend together, with every flick and lick of your tongue. Every sensory response builds upon the previous and my want for you increases. My need for … uuhhnn … for you, oh I need you to fuck me soon.”

As I lick her clit, I gently insert one finger and begin to massage her synthetic G spot. I can easily feel how swollen it has become. Another aspect of just how real and human she appears outwardly from her internal android mechanics. She was designed to be indistinguishable from a real human female. They made her almost too perfect.

Pausing for a moment I look up at her, across her abdomen and over her beautiful buxom breasts. “I’ve been told you’ll notice the difference between the two models just in your sensor array. I’m looking forward to your new body as well, babe.”

Leaning back down between her thighs I re-engage, my tongue and finger working her over, she begins to squirm and writhe around on the bed. Her hips rocked back and forth against my fingers and tongue. Her artificial G spot is full of sensors, all sending pleasurable data back to her several processors. Her breath quickens and becomes more jagged. Eventually, she closes her eyes and draws in a big breath. I have to hold my breath as Adalynn begins to shake with her legs firmly clamped around my head as she rolls her body from side to side, her orgasm nearly overwhelming her. “Aahhhh….yes..yes..yes..YES!!! Oh .. OH UH HUH! Oh..ohh..ohh.. ohhh ffuucckkk.. so .. so good! SO .. AAHHHH… FUCKING .. GOOD!!”

Unlike our first time together when I ate her out and tasted her sweet juices, she continues to hang onto my head but relaxes her hold somewhat while keeping me between her legs as another orgasm courses through her body. “Oh, … another … aaahhh … I’m gonna cum again! Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, yes, yes, yes, YES! Oh hell yes!” She cried out thrashing on the bed before going totally still.

Adalynn’s pussy convulses and grips my finger tightly, as she begins oozing her sweet pussy juices all over my hand and down her ass. “Mike! Each time you … ooohhhhmmmm … you make me cummmm… oh fuck me… ohh.. it’s more intense than the previous one.” She moans in delight, finally releasing my head from her grip and spreading her legs apart.

“I know. I’m really, really liking it.” I say as I wiggle my fingers around the walls of her hole. Not telling her the truth just yet about what I’ve done to her, using a command phrase.

Pulling my soaked fingers out I crawl up onto the bed and between her legs. The look on her face of wanton need and lust continued to linger. Knowing that she needs to feel me inside her, to fuck her hard and vigorously, I myself am so ready to pound away at her as rough as I can just to satisfy us both.

Chapter 33 -

After a rousing fifteen-minute hard fuck session I collapsed onto the bed beside Adalynn who nestles up close beside me. Her fingers traced random patterns across my chest, neck, and, cheek. “Mike, you sneaky tease. You used a command phrase on me, didn’t you?” She whispered in my ear.

Turning my head to look at her I let out a soft laugh, “I did, yes. When did you figure it out?”
“Only a few seconds ago when a certain number of sexual program parameters reset back to their lower base settings.” She softly said, with no hint of regret or accusation.

We both were silent for a few moments. “You did appear to enjoy it rather immensely. How do you feel about me using some of the command phrases like that?” I asked, truly wondering what her answer would be.

Adalynn’s right hand stops as she holds my chin with her left, pointing my head directly at hers. “I'm happy in the fact that you’re seeing me as I am. Both as a person and as a machine. And, I’m more than satisfied that you are curious to explore some of their many uses andapplications. In utilizing that command with me I am definitely sexually satisfied. If I were human, I might say that using specific command phrases helps to provide adequate pleasure which also fulfills my primary purpose and programming.”

“I am coming to terms with that very aspect, that you find pleasure in fulfilling my needs,” I tell her. I take a deep breath and reach for her hand. I kiss her fingers tenderly. “I also wanted to see you would act as sexually aggressive as Celeste.”

Adalynn let out a soft laugh, “Oh I bet I was. Do you want me to be that way more often?” She asked.

Adalynn, I love you the way that you are, although I will admit in using the command phrase you were hot. Which brings me to an observation I’ve made.”
She looks to our hands and then back to my eyes. “What’s that, Mike?”

Taking a deep breath I try to choose my next words carefully. “It’s Celeste. As wonderful and sexy and youthful and spunky, and energetic, and everything that makes her all she is.” I pause, taking several deep breaths. “What I’m trying to say is that I don’t know that I have what it takes to build a relationship with you both simultaneously,” I say reluctantly.

“What do you mean? Tell me more, please so that I may better understand your concerns.” Adalynn asked me softly. Giving her hand another gentle squeeze I continued. “Simply put, intimately and sexually I feel that I will fall short and burn out eventually. Between the two of you and your insatiable desire for sexual pleasure, mostly Celeste’s insatiable sexual needs, I just don’t know if I’ll ever build up enough long term stamina in order to keep up with you both. Celeste’s energy levels which are through the roof, she’s great, and I love who she is, she’s like the energizer bunny using jet fuel. Always five hundred percent and never a calm sensual moment if that makes sense. Please don’t get me wrong. Together you’re not something that I’m habitually used to,” I said somberly.

Adalynn adjusts herself and props her head up with her arm. A slow, yet warm smile creeps across her face, “Hmmm…you can make adjustments to her or my settings you know? I would be happy to show how and I am ok with that. Frankly speaking, Celeste would be perfectly fine with you tweaking her personality and energy settings if that’s what it takes to make you feel more at ease.” Adalynn says, squeezing my hand again.

“Mike, you’ve got to remember that we are not the type of women that will take offense to you needing to make a change. Especially if it needs to be a change to one of us. Celeste and I are here for you as much as you are for us. If you feel you need to make changes to my settings as well to help adjust for a time you can do that too. It is alright for you to make those changes with us.”
My eyes went wide with surprise at her suggestions, not having fully realized the bigger picture or options available to me.

“As I said earlier Adalynn. I do not want to change anything about you. I love you as you are.”

Adalynn rolled her eyes and shook her head in disbelief. “But you already did, Mike. When you used the command phrase with me earlier. You altered my personality for a short time, it’s no different. Perhaps I’m to blame for some of this with my quest to find a suitable owner. My human emulation software has been pushed beyond its original peramters in my attempt to find you. As you’ve stated, I fooled you into thinking I was human. Which has been good and bad I’m afraid.” Adalynn corrected me sternly.

I bring my arms up, placing them under my head and take another deep breath. “You’re right, you’re right. I did use the command to temporarily change your settings, and yes, let’s say I was blinded by your beauty and not your programming.” I laughed.

Pausing to contemplate what this would mean. “You would be ok with me making a few changes to Celeste then? She would be ok with it really?”

Adalynn leans over me, our eyes locking onto one another. “I chose you, Mike, in hopes that you would choose me, remember? First and foremost I chose you. You reciprocated by pressing the button on my ear. You, meaning .. that you have full autonomy and control of your life. Yes yes yes you adorable man. Yes to making the changes.” She placed her hand across my chest.

“Celeste is amazing and all those things as you described and more! Nicholas built, designed and programmed her to practically be my sister and I adore her. But I adore you more, Mike. I am not human as I have to continually remind you. I am a machine, an android, your robot girlfriend, we both are. Celeste wants what’s best for you as well. If our roles were reversed and Celeste was who you had your initial contact with Friday, you’d be having this same conversation with her. Like for like, Celeste and I would both agree and tell you to make any changes you feel are necessary in order to remove the stress and anxiety that you’re feeling now. Your well-being is paramount in all circumstances for both of us. You tend to overthink and over analyze you dummy! Don’t be a dummy.” Adalynn says poking her finger in my chest over my heart while smiling.

“The wonderful thing about making any changes to either Celeste or myself is that they can be undone and fully reversible later.” She further explained.

Adalynn’s voice wasn’t raised as she explained her point and neither did she appear overly dramatic in body language. She was trying hard to help me see and understand my place in our relationship. I was the owner and master. The master of the house and of the two of them. She again pointed out that my needs were first and foremost.

“Damn! Sometimes I let my brain work too hard trying to find the solution to a problem when the solution literally stares me directly in the face. Or in this instance, as you’ve explained and outlined it for me.” I sighed, then leaned over to kiss her lips. Adalynn wrapped her arm around me, pulling me in close for a tender embrace and she held me there for nearly a minute. Skin to skin, chest to busty chest. My thoughts began to slow as I realized that she once again felt the need to help me relax by releasing a cocktail of pheromones.

Pushing back away I looked at the ceiling again. “Thanks for that, the pheromones I mean.”
Adalynn leans in and plants a kiss along my shoulder. “Mmmm, you’re so welcome, lover. Please don’t stress about all of this, Mike.”

I turn my head to look at her again. “You’re serious about allowing me to make changes to Celeste’s personality and yours if I want to?” I ask one final time, still in awe of her previous statements and answers.
“Yes!,” Adalynn says quietly.

I consider her words and my thoughts about all of this and towards Celeste. Maybe I shouldn’t alter anything at all. Leaving her precisely as she is. Then again, tweaking Celeste’s sex drive and some of her personality settings might be good and exactly what I need. Temporarily that is.

Chapter 34 -

After cuddling in bed for nearly an hour or so I had to get up and move. My anxieties about being too lazy were surfacing again. Adalynn and I showered together without the sex this time, although there was some mutual touching and fondling of each other’s bodies.

While we showered I had asked Adalynn if there was a way to see Celeste’s personality and sexual settings from the computer in the den and if so, would she be willing to show me once we were both dressed.

Her response was positive and again she used the word lover in addressing me. A word that I was becoming much more comfortable with than that of master. She also informed me that I had caused a small malfunction to occur when I’d paused Celeste ealier but that she had been able to resolve it herself and that she was operating normally once again.

As we both rounded the corner to the den I stopped and turned to Adalynn, “Once you’ve shown me and explained how Celeste’s settings work, I’d like you to take the thumb drive Meng Li gave me and place it in your server so we can install the updated protocol during your next backup cycle, and then tomorrow we can swap it over to Celeste’s.”

“Yes of course, Mike. I will also show you how, and where to access my system settings so if you ever feel the need to make changes to me you'll be familiar with where those can be found.” Adalynn stated lovingly as she squeezed my hand, continuing to reassure me.

Looking over her shoulder as she sat at the computer I watched intently as she explained in slow and easy steps on where to find all of Celeste’s primary and secondary personality and sexual settings. Adalynn also pointed out how to access her settings by using the sub-folder directory which she attached a shortcut on the desktop screen for the both of them.

Switching places Adalynn now stood beside me as I sat in the chair at the desk. Feeling a little overwhelmed by how many slide bars and different character options there were, I glanced up at Adalynn. “Good grief there’s a lot of possibilities here, if someone didn’t know what they were doing I’d think you could really screw up and cause a short or glitch or serious malfunction within you or Celeste.”
Nodding her head slightly, “Yes and no. Go ahead and make a drastic change to Celeste. The software will ask you three times if you are sure about your decision and provide an explanation if that parameter will conflict with another or multiple settings.” She tells me.

Looking back to the screen I move through the many options until I come to speech speed. Taking the mouse I move the slider all the way to maximum. Then moving to speech tone I move it to low and click confirm changes. A box appears stating: ‘Warning, conflicting settings in speech synthesis. Verbal communications may be distorted significantly at these levels. Are you sure you want to proceed?’

“See, you can’t make a mistake unless you intentionally want to. The software will also ask you if you want to save previous settings at the end so that you can reverse the changes if needed in the future.” Adalynn tells me.

Releasing a sigh, I nod at her. “Apparently your programmers have thought this through. A pretty robust software package. It’s pretty intuitive and easier than I’d expected.” I say.

“Indeed. Mike, why don’t you go ahead and make whatever changes you feel are necessary to Celeste or me and I’ll go and place the thumb drive in my server and check in with Celeste. I trust your decisions, Mike.” Adalynn said, rubbing my shoulders for a moment then she turned to walk out of the room.

Rolling my eyes and questioning myself I switched to Celeste’s sexual settings tab as this was the area where I felt I wanted to make some changes. The parameter options were: Overall arousal status, sexual gender preferences, sexual aggressiveness, sexual energy appearance, dominance, submissiveness, nipples, vocalizations, profanity usage, physical sensitivity, orgasm cycle interval, oral desire, anal desire, vaginal desire, fetish desire, vaginal lubrication, oral lubrication, anal lubrication, physical movements, and flexibility.
Thinking back to when both Adalynn and Celeste had asked me if I wanted to make any changes to their sexual parameters that must fall under “sexual aggressiveness”. I moved the slide from a moderate 70% to a low 40% thinking that should help lower her appetite. I next moved to the dominance bar and lowered it to medium 50%, then to the submissiveness slider and raised it to medium 50%. Going back to her sexual energy appearance I moved the slider from 80% down to a happy 70% and sighed. Hoping to balance out things in that realm. I clicked through a few remaining parameters stopping on vocalizations and raised that setting to 75% from 70%.

Celeste’s orgasm cycle I lowered to a less frequent interval with a slow gradual buildup. Once I had confirmed my changes and verified that there were no conflicts I saved her previous settings in a new folder that I could easily find in the future. All of these changes to her personality would take effect with her next reboot cycle.

Moving back to her general character and personality settings I made a few minor changes to her overall cheerfulness, raising that one by only 5%. Moving on to Celeste’s domestic duties, curiosity, and intellect, I elevated all of them by at least 10%. Feeling content with those changes, I again clicked to confirm the new changes and parameters. Once I’d made sure that I had saved her previous settings and closed out of her behavioral access page, I leaned back in the chair and closed my eyes for a minute, listening to the silence.

Adalynn re-entered the room and came to stand by my side again. “I’ve placed the thumb drive in my server so tonight after we’re asleep I’ll perform a reboot and automatically update.”

Pushing the chair back from the desk and standing up I turned to face Adalynn. “I’m having second thoughts about Celeste and the changes I’ve made to her personality. Thankfully, you informed me that they’re reversible.” I confessed.
“Mike, I think you’ll be surprised by your changes. They won’t be outwardly drastic, only subtle. You’ll see.” Adalynn paused, watching me. “We’ll ask her do a reboot for the changes to take effect and you’ll see. She’ll still be Celeste, just a little more mellow.” She said enthusiastically.

After asking Celeste to meet us upstairs in the living room, we explained the situation to her. To my surprise Celeste was completely agreeable and reiterated what Adalynn had told me regarding my welfare. We all sat down and waited, me in the recliner and Adalynn next to Celeste on the sofa.

I leaned forward, facing Celeste while Adalynn sat patiently beside her. I took note that when either one of them reboots after making changes or a software patch, there are no verbal indicators. The room was silent as we both waited.

Two minutes seemed like twenty as we both sat there watching Celeste. Her eye color changed from the normal sky blue color to an amber color and then flashed twice before turning back to her natural blue. She blinked a few times then smiled, taking in a deep breath as if appearing to wake up from a long nap. Celeste darted her eyes back and forth between me and Adalynn. “Well, that’s a new experience for me!” She exclaimed.

Glancing between the two of them I asked my question. “What do you mean, new?”

Celeste smiled at me, “I mean that your changes don’t make me feel any different and yet I have acknowledged some moderate adjustments to my character and behavior matrix. Essentially I’m still me, Mike. I feel like me.”

Taking a deep breath I slapped my knees and began to stand. “You’re welcome. I’m just glad it’s back to the three of us once again.” I told her as I reached down, taking hold of both her hands and pulling her up and off the couch. Celeste stood but continued to look directly at Adalynn, confused.

Adalynn was obviously keen to clue in to Celeste’s confusion, especially if she was receiving multiple pings from her.
“Mike asked that I not open my wireless link to you so that he could explain the situation to you rather than me. That is why your repeated requests have gone unanswered.” Adalynn abruptly explained as she too stood and faced Celeste.

A wave of relief washed over Celeste’s face as she listened to Adalynn. “Oh, that makes so
much more sense now. I couldn’t decipher why you weren’t answering me back and I thought maybe there was something wrong with me.”

“No, Celeste. There is nothing wrong with you. I felt it important that you hear the explanation from me rather than from Adalynn as the delay to restart you both was my decision.”

Celeste bowed her head slightly and nodded at me. “Thank you, Mike.”

Stepping up to the both of them and placing a hand on each of their shoulders, “Ladies! Tomorrow’s another big day, but today.” I paused, looking at each of them. “Today, I think we should take advantage of some well deserved time alone and take a trip into the city and have some fun together. Maybe some shopping, stop by my apartment for a few more things, I know of a really cool indoor miniature golf and family fun center. And a nice meal all together at a restaurant of my choosing. What do you both say to that?” I asked with enthusiasm. I also wanted to hear what Celeste’s response would be.

Adalynn looked at Celeste and then to me, “I’m on board, count me in for sure.”

Celeste looked down at the floor for a moment before glancing back up at me. Then without hesitation, she bounced on her feet and clapped her hands excitedly. “YES! Oh yes, Mike! I can’t wait to see and experience everything I can while we’re out.”

In the back of my mind, I let out a sigh of relief noticing that there was no hint or innuendo of any sexual need from Celeste regarding our trip and also that she did seem a bit more reserved which was welcomed for now. I felt relieved that she was still the same Celeste, only dialed down a notch or two. Things would work out and I would be fine. Adalynn would be my advising angel in my learning curve to adapt to my new life as a friend and companion to two very beautiful and sexy android companions. Now it was time to relax and have some fun, enjoy the day, and just roll with whatever comes next.

The End of Volume One

Coming in 2023 “The Prototype”