The exchange Student

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
Mixgull
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

The exchange Student

Post by Mixgull » Thu Dec 08, 2022 2:36 pm

hello fellas,

I know i've written some pupu doodoo shit stories before, but this one is actually very good and im proud of it. Currently has 2 and almost 3 chapters but due to irl stuff it might come out a bit after.

I will be updating it tho, so.

Enjoy~

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kW4 ... p=drivesdk

Update:: I kinda fucked up and lost access to the old google docs file lol but uh I made a new one with everything in it.
Last edited by Mixgull on Sun Dec 11, 2022 4:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

CheeseMaker

Re: The exchange Student

Post by CheeseMaker » Thu Dec 08, 2022 8:40 pm

The CEO mispronoucing (deliberately or not) Vtubers and Twitch streamers is kinda funny to me. The whole office set up to me is, although still pretty hot, is also pretty funny.

Keep up the good work!๐Ÿ’• My suggestion for now is lean in with the funny more, because hearing the kids act like such zoomers is honestly kind of funny

DZiegler

Post by DZiegler » Fri Dec 09, 2022 7:00 am

Great story and great writing! Canโ€™t wait to see this continued!
Cheers!

Mixgull

Post by Mixgull » Sun Dec 11, 2022 4:34 am

Chapter 3 is finished!

CheeseMaker

Post by CheeseMaker » Sun Dec 11, 2022 6:24 am

The moment I saw the name Candace, I immediately smiled and facepalmed.

Damn you Mixgull, well played. Keep going, I actually want to hear a bit more on the history and even some character development on the other characters, heck even the corpos of Babetech too. They sound interesting enough, and with the corpos having disposable babetech secretary bots sounds sexy too!

Mixgull

Post by Mixgull » Sun Dec 11, 2022 6:28 am

Well my friend, I am very happy to announce that David (corpo guy) is a secondary storyline that ill show off a bit about each episode. So yeah, more BabeTec lore coming lmao

CheeseMaker

Post by CheeseMaker » Sun Dec 11, 2022 6:47 am

Dang, you're making me remember to finish up my works too Xc, keep it up!

Mixgull

Post by Mixgull » Wed Dec 14, 2022 5:19 am

Hello people,

Just finished chapter 4 after a looooong evening of waiting and being bored. It's a lore episode! wooo!

Hope you enjoyed it, it was actually pretty fun and funny to make.

EliteGuardAnode
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation

Post by EliteGuardAnode » Thu Dec 22, 2022 12:44 pm

Is Mary based off of Mary Nabokova? Her description just gives off that vibe

Mixgull

Post by Mixgull » Tue Dec 27, 2022 12:22 am

Nop! Dont even know the character...

She has a lot of inspirations? But generally I just leave it open for people to look at her however they want- I sure as hell do that when I read stories and generally when I give discriptions is a sort of basic idea of the sort of style the character has.

But, if you wanna know how I personally imagine the character, I would say Asuna from Blue Archive? Personally I haven't played the game, but the look is really... appealing to me.

CheeseMaker

Post by CheeseMaker » Tue Dec 27, 2022 2:54 am

Oh! You should totally make a story with the actual BA characters being robots. Or if you also know, the Girls:Frontline one could do as well. Considering that one, all of there are actually robots.

Mixgull

Post by Mixgull » Wed Dec 28, 2022 5:46 am

Well, Never actually gotten myself into fanfiction before- Yet, if I really wanted to I have been having some ideas and even tried out some rp scenarios with a Chainsawman AU-

Not saying I will write it, I kinda wanna mess a bit more with this story before I start another fembot related thing lul.

I still need to shit post the hell out of this story for my own entretainment

EliteGuardAnode
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation

Post by EliteGuardAnode » Wed Dec 28, 2022 3:20 pm

Mixgull wrote: โ†‘Tue Dec 27, 2022 12:22 am Nop! Dont even know the character...

She has a lot of inspirations? But generally I just leave it open for people to look at her however they want- I sure as hell do that when I read stories and generally when I give discriptions is a sort of basic idea of the sort of style the character has.

But, if you wanna know how I personally imagine the character, I would say Asuna from Blue Archive? Personally I haven't played the game, but the look is really... appealing to me.
Cool! Btw Mary Nabokova isn't a character. She's a Russian adult model from Marvin Magazine

Post by 7273 » Sun Jan 08, 2023 5:55 pm

For me, Mary looks like the advanced version of Candybot 8)

Looking for chapter 6! :notworthy:

Mixgull

Post by Mixgull » Tue Jan 10, 2023 3:23 pm

Well peeps.

Im working on some storylines at the moment, like I think ive said, this story is more of a fun "I can do whatever" kind of work and is fairly good lol... Just wondering what you guys like exactly about it?

Is it the "comedy" is it the "smut",

tell me about it.

Ariel v3
Identification: Android

Post by Ariel v3 » Tue Jan 10, 2023 9:31 pm

I'm really liking commercialized aspect of Mary at the school, and the way the company is using androids for marketing.

CheeseMaker

Post by CheeseMaker » Wed Jan 11, 2023 5:12 am

SImple Comedy and Smut is nice. Though I do hope you add more sexy and or malfunction scenes since, lets be honest that's what were all here for. As for what I said before, I appreciate that your adding more info on each of the character's lives, adds more depth. Keep going with that and add more meat! Make the dad cynical but also understandable, Make his son conflicted and bitter! More intrigue! :nerd:

Mixgull

Post by Mixgull » Mon Jan 16, 2023 2:27 am

Ariel v3 wrote: โ†‘Tue Jan 10, 2023 9:31 pm I'm really liking commercialized aspect of Mary at the school, and the way the company is using androids for marketing.
Interesting, its one of my favorite aspects to write about, Not throwing any shade at anyone, but I feel like some stories forget that most of these robot characters are supposed to be... products, ya know?

I'm not saying either I'm doing it masterfully, but i'm aiming at that outlook

Mixgull

Post by Mixgull » Mon Jan 16, 2023 2:32 am

CheeseMaker wrote: โ†‘Wed Jan 11, 2023 5:12 am SImple Comedy and Smut is nice. Though I do hope you add more sexy and or malfunction scenes since, lets be honest that's what were all here for. As for what I said before, I appreciate that your adding more info on each of the character's lives, adds more depth. Keep going with that and add more meat! Make the dad cynical but also understandable, Make his son conflicted and bitter! More intrigue! :nerd:

Oh well, I do not intent on forgetting any of those community loved things haha, I will add them in their time.

And yeah, this kinda occured recently but I believe I can do a sort of deeper or more interesting story than the one that I was innitially thinking on doing when I started with these characters I have set up now. I kinda fell in love with the idea of a cynical pre-dystopian world where people are in this sex-based society ruled by android developers, it aint really deep but its fun.

With the storylines I have planned right now, I am thinking about maybe saying some stuff about A.I. getting more and more in daily life? Of course- cynically making fun of it. Which reminds me, I might post my plotline ideas here if people wanna discuss them lol, might be spoilery so I guess its up to you guys, I already have them written down eitherway

CheeseMaker

Post by CheeseMaker » Mon Jan 16, 2023 8:21 am

Mixgull wrote: โ†‘Mon Jan 16, 2023 2:32 am With the storylines I have planned right now, I am thinking about maybe saying some stuff about A.I. getting more and more in daily life? Of course- cynically making fun of it. Which reminds me, I might post my plotline ideas here if people wanna discuss them lol, might be spoilery so I guess its up to you guys, I already have them written down eitherway
Go do it then. I'm sure me and other robobro's would be interested

Mixgull

Post by Mixgull » Sat Mar 04, 2023 1:29 pm

Hello guys! Just letting you know I just finished chapter 5. Hope you enjoy although I'd admit, I do be getting a little bit quirky lmao.

This is mostly a mid of the story chapter, important to set up characters and the future story.

Post by 7273 » Sun Mar 05, 2023 7:41 am

Pure love with sexbot is always fun :lovestruck:

Mixgull

Post by Mixgull » Mon Mar 06, 2023 12:39 am

CheeseMaker wrote: โ†‘Mon Jan 16, 2023 8:21 am
Mixgull wrote: โ†‘Mon Jan 16, 2023 2:32 am With the storylines I have planned right now, I am thinking about maybe saying some stuff about A.I. getting more and more in daily life? Of course- cynically making fun of it. Which reminds me, I might post my plotline ideas here if people wanna discuss them lol, might be spoilery so I guess its up to you guys, I already have them written down eitherway
Go do it then. I'm sure me and other robobro's would be
interested

Well my friends, I'll lay out some possible plotlines that i've been thinking about to tackle in the following chapters, please keep in mind these might change or straight ip not show up at all.

-A short storyline involving a guy slowly going insane as the love of his life is revealed to be just a robot, this would lead into some internal reforms at BabeTec to stop doing such social experiments and decomission units in such activities
-More world building. I wanted to show more companies or different branches from our beloved BabeTec from all around the globe and or their control over politics, society and economy... but might get boring so might just be relegated to mentions
-An antology chapter about a up and coming influencer who's openly an android taking her duty too seriously
-Some sort of more pathetic version of skynet lingering up in the background... trying to start a reverse war against humanity where it would nurture our species so much we would just give it up all to it
-Maybe more buddy cop antics with David and Vannie, I love those two.
-I kinda want to introduce more characters to the main trio, or bring some support characters to the cast.
-And finally follow the guy from chapter one as he tests out units inside the facilities.

This is what I have so far, to be honest, the best part about this story is that I can basically write whatever I want while it is fun and I don't really have to plan too much ahead beyond character arcs and such. If you like any of these just tell me, I guess it might be interesting to hear what people think of my plans for this story... kinda wanna make this one stand out

my mission is to make it our community's The Boys, lmao

CheeseMaker

Post by CheeseMaker » Fri Mar 10, 2023 12:28 am

Interesting ideas, so interesting that is really kicking me to get me sone free time to continue my writing.

But yeah, but try to pinpoint and see to it that idea your ideas you are pitching are solid and coherent to read.

Really just improve and refine your story and story writing skills and I'm sure whatever you make would be enjoyable. Because you're latest chapters were a bit weak and the previous one too, but I'm sure you can improve upon it.

Mixgull

Post by Mixgull » Fri Mar 10, 2023 2:04 am

I'm trying out new things that I generally just wanna do. I also I'm working on rewritting some stuff from before as to make it more cohesive, after all, there was a bit of a pause in between chapters due to personal stuff so I may have had to recollect the ideas I had along the way. Good thing for now is that I have a pretty good idea as to where to take the story, even if sometimes It doesn't involve robot stuff but rather stuff around robots... But I think it's better to have a better story as a whole than just a good robot story.

It's good that you guys tell me if you haven't liked the recent chapters, to be fair, I never expected them to be liked, yet I needed to introduce concept and character stuff so the story could flow more naturally later on. I hope you guys like chapter 6, its probably going to be the longest one and it is probably the one I have put most time on ideas wise.

Will keep you updated