The Main Attraction- story idea that I need some help with

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
MadameBambi
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Cyborg

The Main Attraction- story idea that I need some help with

Post by MadameBambi » Sat Oct 15, 2022 2:20 am

So I have a rough outline of a story idea I'd like to write. It involves a 22 year old female college student Lexi who also works part time as a stripper.

Lexi isn't your typical cheerleader/sorority girl. No she's actually quite intellectual..manipulative and conniving even. She does have a heart, and has a good group of friends, and a crazy sense of adventure- but lately her attitude and ego at work have been spilling into other areas of her life outside of work.

Basically what I have so far for what I want to have happen... Lexi is at a carnival one night with her group of friends. After Lexi has a fight with her boyfriend, she and her friends Ashley and Monica decide to check out a haunted house . While inside the haunted house, Lexi wanders off into a behind the scenes, forbidden area- and ends up as an animatronic figure after an unfortunate reunion with a customer she'd previously snubbed at work, who is a maintainence worker for the animatronics.

Now...there are so many questions I have lol.

First off...transformations...so animatronics are by definition a type of robot...Lexi was born human so she would be a gynoid? Anyway, how should the transformation take place?

A few people suggested the following
-Lexi's mind gets transported into a computer after an accident...eh, not a fan.
-Or that she steps into a trap door/cabinet and is converted via many tiny nanobots....eh maybe but still not completely sold.
-A control panel is drilled right onto her stomach....not a bad idea, but I feel like this angle would need a bit more development for the proper execution.

So any other ideas regarding the actual TF are appreciated

Secondly, there are A LOT of ways this could go:
-Lexi permanently becomes an animatronic figure and becomes somewhat of an oddity..via stage makeup etc..so she's the center of attention -but not like she's used to
-"Part time" robot...so she's allowed to still go to school, but at a moment notice would be at her captor's beck and call since he has her programmed to. This would allow for some of her friends to have the opportunity to save her , namely, her boyfriend Damien (who is characterized as somewhat jealous with a temper- though this would give him somewhat a redeeming quality) and Ashley ( a younger college student who looks up to lexi like an older sister). It would also allow for the expansion of Lexi's captor's character as well, like he could also be a professor at the school
-Animatronic/sex doll- self explanatory but it would give the captor more control and a greater chance for revenge on his victim. He could also insult, degrade, or even physically abuse her if she "glitches" or does not perform to his ecpectations (i.e. calling her stupid robot, not so gently whacking her on the back to "fix" her ..possibly in front of others...though this could also work in the other scenarios as well)
-Mannequin- more of a side idea but her captor switches her off and decides to make some money by renting her out to local stores...especially since her 5'4 110lb frame would probably work well for modeling.

So ..any and all ideas are helpful and appreciated. I know I threw a lot out at you all...but hoping to get some good reception :mrgreen:

The Liar

Re: The Main Attraction- story idea that I need some help with

Post by The Liar » Sat Oct 15, 2022 4:43 am

I'll admit this advice might be slightly informed by the fact that I've never much cared for transformations, but you might do better with a copy or a sleeper, since the idea a carnival animatronic maintenance worker being able to transform a human is kinda incredulous.

You could also lean into the haunted house aspect and have there be a picture at the end of it, but hers is taken by a ghost camera that captures or copies her soul and she wakes up in an animatronic, and her real body is either still walking around, or in a coma.
All criticism of my work is both welcome, and encouraged.
My work is uploaded under the Creative Commons Attribution ShareAlike 4.0 license, so as long as attribution is given, feel free to disseminate.

MadameBambi
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Cyborg

Re: The Main Attraction- story idea that I need some help with

Post by MadameBambi » Sat Oct 15, 2022 10:22 am

The Liar wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 4:43 am I'll admit this advice might be slightly informed by the fact that I've never much cared for transformations, but you might do better with a copy or a sleeper, since the idea a carnival animatronic maintenance worker being able to transform a human is kinda incredulous.
Well yes...it is a little...hard to believe..but that ties into the element of th story that you never know who you'll encounter so be careful how you treat people since you have no idea what they're capable of.