An Unexpected Offer - Chapters 16,17,18 & 19

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
botfriend2000
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

An Unexpected Offer - Chapters 16,17,18 & 19

Post by botfriend2000 » Wed Oct 12, 2022 3:59 pm

Here are the next 4 chapters for you to enjoy. More sex, more twists, new characters and developments. Thanks for your support

Chapter 16 -

Fifteen minutes later, the three of us lay naked on the king-size bed in the master bedroom, with only the sheet pulled halfway up over our legs. Adalynn was on my left side, with Celeste on my right.

Celeste’s right hand was caressing my chest and upper abdomen as she nestled her head close against my shoulder. She seemed surprisingly hesitant to move her hand close to my groin area as she kept tracing circles back and forth across my stomach.

Adalynn had taken my left hand in hers, interlacing our fingers and holding them up by our adjoining shoulders. She, too, was unusually quiet as I stared at the ceiling.

“Ok you two, I’ve changed my mind. You’re both far too quiet, and conversing with myself inside my head is driving me crazy. Would one of you please say something, ask me a question, tell me a joke, anything?” I pleaded, trying to break this mood I now found myself in.

“I’m confused, Mike. Not even five minutes ago, you asked for quiet while we lay here so you could think. Now you want to have a conversation?” Adalynn asked with some reservations.

“You could fuck me, Mike. We did get interrupted earlier and that would take your mind off of other things. Think with your head down low and not with the one up high.” Celeste chimed in. Always ready and uniquely persistent about her need for sex and physical touch.

“Ha!” I exclaimed with sarcasm.

Rotating my head back and forth from looking at Adalynn and then at Celeste several times as if I was watching a tennis match, I commented on the first thought that came to mind. “You two are like my conscience. Adalynn is my sane, goodly angel, who speaks with reason and wisdom, and you, Celeste! You are a feisty little devil who seeks pleasure and wants to just fuck all the time.” I told them. Both girls finally giggled, laughing at my analogy.

“That’s so true! Now that you put it that way. We are very much like a devil and angel, aren’t we, Adalynn?” Celeste exclaimed.

“Mike has defined us as he sees us. Yes, Celeste, you and I are exactly that. We complement each other in so many ways.” Adalynn confirmed. “Although, I can be pretty devilish at times too.” She added.

Giving Adalynn’s hand a squeeze, I turned my head to look and gaze at her. “What?” She asked.

“You are so beautiful, your eyes, your smile. How your cheeks burst with this amazing glow when you smile and laugh. How fortunate I am to be here with the both of you.” I cleared my throat before continuing. “At first, I didn’t want to take the service call to repair your furnace. I was tired and just wanted to go home, but I also wanted the money. Then I heard your voice on the phone when I called you, and you sounded angelic and pretty. I thought I could picture how you might look in my mind.” Swallowing hard, I paused again, composing myself. “Now, I don’t know if I could live without you. Either of you. You're both so damn beautiful, and not just physically, but who you are individually! I’ve made two amazing, brand new friends in a matter of hours.” I admitted.

Adalynn batted her eyes as if she were about to cry. “I am forever in your debt, and you are such an amazing man. I cannot thank you enough, Mike.” She whispered, then leaned in for a long and tender kiss.

As we parted, I felt Celeste planting small kisses along my upper arm. Adalynn nodded at me, indicating I was good to turn my attention back to Celeste.
Turning toward her and rolling onto my side, I brought my left hand up to the side of her face. Her expression was also one of adoration as she looked at me.

“Mike, you see Adalynn and me so very different than I initially expected. You treat us as equals, with respect, kindness and adoration. Not as machines or appliances, servants or brainless robots. Earlier tonight, Nicole made a statement that showed how she sees us. As androids, nothing else. Just property that you own. The definition of love, admiration, and friendship as I understand it to be, you embody that.” Celeste paused, planting a single kiss on my chest before looking back at me.

“You’re aware that Adalynn and I utilize our link to communicate non-vocally, and yes, we have found it does affect our sensory systems adversely when our sexual systems are active. But I have learned so much from her already via that link, using it as a means of learning and communicating. I, too, am extremely grateful for your decisions, for your curiosity, and for who you are as a human being. Thank you, Mike Humphreys.” Celeste explained in a quiet voice, holding her hand on my chest, over my heart.

An overwhelming rush of emotions pulsed through me as I lay there listening to Celeste explain what she felt. Or more accurately how she perceived me. They may not see their algorithms as feelings, but they have them. Just as I had told Adalynn earlier this evening after eating dinner, they did have a sense of what they were. Nicholas was a brilliant programmer who had created feelings within each of them. My eyes began to well up with tears, and I couldn’t stop them.

“Oh my.” I croaked out as the tears and emotions poured out. Adalynn held tight to my hand while Celeste tenderly caressed my chest, neither of them saying anything as they allowed me time to release my emotions and cry. After several minutes and having wiped my tears away multiple times, I looked back at Celeste.

“Alright, you devil.” I laughed, regaining my focus and looking into her eyes. “We did get interrupted earlier, didn’t we?” I asked.

Celeste nodded, continuing to look at me. “We don’t have to play, have sex or do anything, Mike. We all can lay here, cuddle and fall asleep tonight if that’s what you want and desire.” She told me somberly.

Amazed once again by Celeste, who I perceived as always in the mood for sex, was mindful of what I wanted this time instead of what she wanted.

“What I want is to finish today with you, Celeste. Adalynn if I may?” Pausing and looking at her, then back to Celeste. “We were interrupted earlier, and I would very much like to treat you to what you were expecting. Although, I’d like it to be slow and steady.” I told her.

Celeste’s hand slowly started to trace lower across my abdomen. “What about Adalynn?” She whispered, batting her eyelashes at me, then looking across to her sister.

“Adalynn, would you mind if I had sex with Celeste tonight, focusing my remaining energy on just her?” I asked, turning my head to look back at her over my shoulder.

Adalynn placed her hand squarely on the center of my back, “No, Mike, you’re welcome to always do as you please. Thank you for asking me. I know we will each have our intimate time together as needed.” She answered.

Turning back to Celeste, who had bit down on her bottom lip, watching me, hopeful. “See, just you and me tonight.”

“Would you mind if I just lay right here and watched, Mike?” Adalynn asked as she rubbed her fingers along my shoulder blades.

“That would be just fine with me,” I told her.

Celeste’s right hand had moved even lower to just above my groin now. Scooting closer to her, closing the gap between us, I reached up to brush aside a strand of hair that had fallen across her cheek, then leaned in and began to kiss Celeste’s plump ripe lips.

As we lay there kissing and slowly running our hands over each other, I quickly relaxed and fell into step with our intimate moment. I was also seeing a more reserved and tender side of Celeste. The way she moved her hands now and how she touched me. The slow, cautious way her tongue entered and probed my mouth as we kissed. To experience this was a refreshing side of her personality. Not the unbridled lustful, ‘I need sex now’ side of her character.

Adalynn had scooted over to the far side of the bed, most likely rolling onto her side to quietly watch. She gave us all the room we needed on the king-size bed for what we would be doing.

Celeste finally reached down and wrapped her hand around my hardening member, gently pumping it, working to increase its rigidity.

“Looks like you found something to hold onto down there,” I told her.

“A girl has gotta help get her man ready.” Celeste teased.

“I’ve noticed how careful, tender, and slow you’ve been since Nicole left. It’s nice to see a different side of you.” I said as I cupped her breast with one hand, her nipple firming up as I squeezed it.

“Sexual restraint is not one of my strengths, and thank you for the compliment, Mike. Although I will admit, I was given some good advice by a close, and trusted confidant.” She said with a smile, rolling her eyes and hinting that Adalynn was her trusted source.

“I see. I believe that it will be excellent advice for you.” I told her as I pinched her nipple and held firm to her tit.

Celeste slowly tilted her head back, her mouth slightly open as she enjoyed the feeling of me playing with her breast. “Ooohhh yeah.” She exclaimed.

“Why don’t you roll over onto your back,” I suggested. Scooting back a little on the bed to give her some room and then kicking down the sheets covering us.

Once Celeste had rolled over onto her back, I kneeled up, then I slowly assumed a missionary position between her legs, raising myself over her with my arms braced under her arms. Her smaller petite body fit perfectly beneath my own.

“I hope you don’t mind foregoing much foreplay, but I’d rather just get to being inside you and us enjoying each other,” I said as I watched her eyes.

Celeste shook her head in acknowledgment and instinctively brought her knees up and out, readying herself for me to penetrate her.

Bending my elbows, I lowered myself down to kiss her again. As we did so, I adjusted my hips and body until I felt the tip of my penis slide down along to the folds of her waiting pussy. “Mmmffff.” Celeste moaned as we continued to kiss.

Slowly, I pivoted my hips and pushed inside her, adjusting the angle of my shoulders as I braced myself over her body. Sliding my hard cock deeper between her wet folds.

“Ohhhh .. fuck .. me!” Celeste moaned after breaking away from our kiss. “You.Feel.So.Good!! And you’re so hard!!”

Relaxing my arms, lowering my body down and onto hers, and while using my toes to push against the bed, I was able to carefully thrust my full length inside her. “Oh, that’s nice. You feel so perfect, the right kind of perfect, not too wet and just tight enough.” I complimented Celeste.

Celeste arched her back beneath me, tilting her head so her chin pointed to the ceiling. I literally could feel her hard nipples pushing against my chest. “Michael!! What are you doing to me?? This .. this is .. this feels so very different.” She said in awe, almost with confusion.

I flexed my hard cock as it lay within her folds. Celeste moaned again. I had to think before answering her question too quickly. What was I doing to her? In my mind, fucking was fast and hard. Making love was slow and tender. Is that what this was now, what we were doing, slowly making love? Is that what she meant, I wondered, or perhaps that slower for her felt very different than earlier today?

“Is it a good sensation?” I asked, wanting more of an explanation from her, as I methodically began to slowly piston my hips, giving just enough thrust inward and a slow enough glide outward as I studied her face.

A mixture of bliss, lust and want all rolled into one displayed across her face as she licked her lips. “Going as slow as you are, it’s as if ..” Celeste paused, unsure of her words maybe, “..every sexual sensor in my body is relaying back more data than my processors were set to define. I was .. I was .. calibrated for sex per your fucking me earlier today. Fast and hard. But now, this .. this time is a much greater sensory experience for me overall.” She explained.

“Is that so?” I said with sarcasm before leaning in and latching onto her left breast and sucking on her tit as I continued to slowly work her pussy. After a minute I gently pulled off to ask her my question, “Let me ask you this. Are we fucking? Are we having sex? Or are we making love?” I latched back on before she could answer.

“OOOHHH FFUUCCKK!!” Celeste cried in delight as I slowly pushed deep inside once more. “Michael, ohhhh .. fuck .. meee!” She whimpered. “The answer is..ohhh yes..my answer is..is..ohhh..is making love to me. Slow is love, Mike.” As if she had read my mind, our answers matched and aligned.

I angled my head while still attached to Celeste’s tit to look over at Adalynn, wanting to see her reaction. Her eyes met mine as she smiled back at me with her luscious pink lips. She appeared content and relaxed, but she held one breast firmly in her hand. No motion or movement as I hadn’t commanded her to masturbate or play with herself. She just lay there watching us fuck, gripping right to her breast. Her other hand was just inches away from her mound, as if in anticipation.

Popping off Celeste’s tit and pushing myself up and away I began to quicken my rhythm of pistoning in and out of Celeste.

“How’s that?! I asked her.

“So fucking good. So, so amazing. Aaahhhh yessss. I enjoy having your … aahhhh .. your cock inside my pussy.” Celeste stated as I rode her.

Over the next few minutes, neither of us spoke aloud other than the continual moaning and exclamations of sexual bliss. I played with and teased her tits, both with my hands and fingers, as well as my mouth, sucking on them and popping off, stretching her nipples to maximum length, and touching her soft, supple skin in all her tender places.

Occasionally I would glance over at Adalynn to see her reaction or expression as I made love to Celeste. She continued to look content, and I wondered if the two of them were linked again, both enjoying this time together.

My rhythm was comfortable and perfect as a sheen of sweat appeared across Celeste’s breasts and forehead, simulating her realism. I was content to finish her off, utilizing only the missionary position being between her legs. There wasn’t a need to change things up if we were both satisfied.

“You haven’t orgasmed yet? Do you need me to help with that? I could rub your clit while I fuck you.” I asked with mild concern.

“No!” Celeste exclaimed, shaking her head. “I want to cum as you .. oohhh .. as you explode inside me .. aaahhh .. with your hot cum! Oh fuck me .. oohh .. you feel so good .. so slow and wonderful..you’re..Uhh..so hard inside of .. uuuhhh .. of me. Inside my .. eeiiiihh .. wet pussy!”

“Alright then, God, you feel so good. So natural,” I told her. I was pausing between each breath. Every movement and motion of my cock increased my need to release and orgasm. “Oh fuck, I’m feeling it .. uhhnn .. getting closer,” I added.

Arching my back, I reached down with my hands to brace myself against the bed. Using my weight to add effort to my hips as I quickened my pace a little more.

Adalynn rolled over and into a low crawling position, slowly closing the gap between us. She looked up at me with a wanton, needful look. I gave Celeste my first hard thrust, causing her to scream out. “OH, FUCK ME, MIKE!! OHHH FUCK! THAT FEELS SO GOOD!!” Celeste’s tits bounced wildly beneath me.
Adalynn licked her lips in a sexy and sultry way, “Please, may I join in?” She asked timidly.

Pulling all but the very tip of my cock out of Celeste’s now-soaked pussy, I paused all motion and held my stance as if I were performing a plank exercise.
Looking down, I asked for her opinion, “Should we allow Adalynn to join us?”

“Ohh, yes! Play with my tits! Kiss them, rub them, suck on them. But don’t stop, Mike, don’t stop, don't stop. Kiss me Adalynn or let me kiss and suck on your luscious tits. OOHHH MIKE!! You’re so close. I felt you getting harder. JUST DON'T STOP!!” Celeste pleaded. Her face was almost cringing as if she were in pain.

Adalynn immediately went for Celeste’s left tit, latching onto it aggressively as I held my pose. My cock tip, still barely within her folds.

Ever so slowly, I pushed my way back into her love hole, gliding along so evenly, back and forth. Adalynn reached up and began to play with Celeste’s other tit as she suckled on the other. Both girls started to moan in pleasure and delight.

Within a matter of seconds, I was back to fucking Celeste at a moderate speed, my cock was hardening fully again, and the feeling of release was once again very, very close. Adalynn’s ripe ass was a tempting target as she fulfilled her desire to participate along with us.

Should I slap her ass, or should I remain focused on Celeste? I thought. My questioning as to whether or not I should was answered for me as Celeste’s synthetic muscles suddenly tightened around my hard dick. Her moaning changed and instinctively became spoken words of encouragement for me to cum inside her.

“Oh, Mike, fuck my tight android pussy, shoot your load now. I’m ready to feel you swell and release your hot cum inside me. Aahhh, you’re so hard. You’re a fucking stud! Fuck me.. fuck me , Mike, I want to cum when you cum!” Celeste exclaimed to me.

That’s all it took for me to be pushed over the edge, Adalynn’s ass in my peripheral, Celeste tightening her hole, and her words calling me a stud. Which, of course, I knew I wasn’t. My thrusting increased both in pressure and speed, and after the fifth thrust, I finally released my load inside her. Simultaneously Celeste experienced her pent-up orgasm as her body convulsed beneath mine. Cries of pleasurable delight echoed in the room as we both bucked hard against one another. As Celeste and I wound down from the euphoric moment and as I pulled out of her, Adalynn’s hand was instantly wrapping around my still hard cum soaked shaft.

“Allow me to clean you off Mike.” Adalynn whispered as she guided me onto my back with her free hand.
Not one to reject the ministrations of a beautiful woman, Adalynn quickly went to work once the two of us were in perfect position.

Chapter 17 -

Falling asleep with two beautiful women at my side in a king-size bed took no time at all. Of course, I was worn out from the events and stress of the last two days. After the sex, as the three of us lay there, I pulled the top sheet back up over us, gave Adalynn and Celeste each a kiss, and within minutes I was asleep.

When morning finally came, it was Adalynn who was spooning me with our arms together against my chest. “Good morning Mike. How’d you sleep?” She asked.

I interlaced our fingers and held her arm tight against me as I blinked several times, clearing my vision. Celeste was no longer in bed with us, I noted.
“Very restful,” I told Adalynn.

We lay there for another minute or so in our naked embrace. I was relaxed, not wanting to move, happy to feel Adalynn’s warm body up close against my own for a change. “What time is it?” I inquired.

“Almost eight, but if you want specifics, it's seven fifty-two a.m,” Adalynn replied.

“I like the way you feel snuggled up against me. We’re a good fit.” I complimented her.

“And I like the way you feel, although it might be an even better fit if we were to flip the spooning and have you tight against my backside.” Adalynn teased.

“You're probably right, and I feel that I owe you that much after how patient you’ve been with me. I’ve now had more physical intimacy with Celeste than you now, and it was you, Adalynn, that initiated all this. I owe you so much.” I told her, squeezing her hand even tighter.

“Well, there are many ways I can come up with for you to repay me. But it is you that I owe so much. You accepted my offer after all. Everything else has happened as a result of your choice.” Adalynn explained.

I gave a nod and grunt of acknowledgment.

“Speaking of results, I need to let you know how today will play out. Nicole sent me a message about fifteen minutes ago with a few details.” Adalynn began.

“Oh really, what are they?” I asked.

“Accompanying Nicole will be a team of five individuals. Two programmers and three technicians. They would like to begin with Celeste, downloading her matrix, reviewing her coding, examining her primary systems, etc. They have brought with them a newer duplicate copy of Celeste.” Adalynn paused.

“As a backup? Like your copies?” I asked, wondering.

“Not exactly. Apparently the prototype and earlier versions of Celeste were prone to a few bugs and minor internal electrical shorts. Our Celeste is a prototype model and design. Number twelve off the line to be precise. Nicole’s asked for time to visit with you specifically and alone regarding some decisions that you’ll need to make.” Adalynn explained.

My mind was able to process what she was telling me, and Adalynn’s upfront honesty was her way of ensuring I was in the loop.

“Ok, I appreciate you informing me of these details. I really do. Nicole will most likely go over more details when she gets here in a few hours. Where is Celeste right now?” I asked.

“She’s just gotten out of the shower in the other bedroom and will be starting breakfast for you soon,” Adalynn replied.

I said nothing more as we both continued to lay there, reviewing what Adalynn had just told me and trying to motivate myself to get up and get moving. Or, make a move with Adalynn since it was just the two of us.

“Mike, I need to tell you something else,” Adalynn added with some hesitation.

“Go on,” I said softly.

“What I’m about to say is serious, so please take note, and just so you know, seconds after what I’m about to tell you, I will permanently delete our conversation from my memory and system cache as a precautionary measure. I have made a duplicate backup file of myself and one of Celeste for you to have and use in the event that Nicole is not being one hundred percent truthful with you. I am hopeful that there is no deception in any of this, but I feel the need to be prepared. There are several thumb drives located downstairs in the server racks beside the pedestals where my copies are located. You need to find the one in slot six. It will be red in color. Remove it and keep it hidden just in case. Once Nicole’s team has left, and they have finished their assigned work, you can insert it into the computer in the den should you find that you need to use it. Watch closely for any behavioral changes in me or Celeste, I trust you’ll notice if there are any. There is a self-loading file that will instruct you on what to do next. Thank you, Mike. You truly mean the world to me.” Adalynn stated.

Holy shit, now I was wondering if I should be worried. Adalynn possibly doubted Nicole’s honesty, or perhaps she was being cautious. She would delete our conversation and history of what she had done and just said. Only I would know this now. Adalynn again was placing her trust in me. Me? She was just so sweet and loving. After a few more minutes of lying there together, I finally felt it was time to get moving as Nicole and her team would be here in just under two hours now.

“Hey, Adalynn?” I called her name quietly.

“Yes?” She answered.

“Roll over so we can switch positions. I want to spoon you, please.” I told her.

“Mike, we don’t have a lot of time.” Adalynn reminded me as she rolled over.

“We've got enough time. Besides, you’re beginning to mean the world to me.” I repeated her words back to her, now that she had deleted them forever.

It was about eighteen minutes later before we both stood up from the bed. Me spooning Adalynn turned into a rear side morning fuck with her, and it was amazing! Even better than our first time at the kitchen island, being able to lay in bed where my energies could be focused solely on giving her pleasure and me exploding inside her from behind. It was terrific.

“I’m going to hurry and shower. I don’t want to keep Celeste waiting if she’s making breakfast.” I told Adalynn.

“I’ll have your towel and clothes on the vanity when you’ve finished. There’s also a new electric rechargeable razor and aftershave beside the sink that I picked up for you yesterday. I hope you like the scent.” Adalynn informed me as she slapped my ass. “Thank you, Mike, for spooning with me.”

“You’re welcome. I enjoyed it.” I chuckled as I headed off to shower.

Chapter 18 -

Breakfast consisted of omelets, sausage, and toast, with orange juice, as well as a vitamin pack of three pills. Celeste gave me the rundown of all the healthy benefits of starting my day right with the proper proteins and how the vitamins would be good for me. Who was babying who here, I wondered? Apparently I wasn't a master over all things.

Adalynn had also finished getting ready for the day and was currently tidying up the main floor which was back to looking as elegant and pristine as it had been the first time I’d seen it. I ran downstairs for a quick moment after breakfast to grab the thumb drive from the server rack that Adalynn had told me about earlier. I didn’t feel one way or the other about the possibility of deception from Nicole, but I also knew I needed to trust Adalynn’s request in case something were to happen or change. Luckily neither Adalynn nor Celeste asked where I had momentarily disappeared to.

At precisely ten a.m., the front doorbell rang. Nicole was prompt. I’d give her that much credit. The three of us patiently waited in the main living room, casually discussing how life might change over the next week. I had hoped it would only be a couple of days.

“Hello, Nicole.” I greeted her after I opened the door. Adalynn and Celeste lined up behind me. “Please, come in. Everyone’s welcome.” I told her and those standing behind her.

“Thank you, Mike. Allow me to make some introductions.” Nicole began as her team filed in, one at a time. “This is Meng Li, one of our lead program developers.” Nicole indicated to a petite but beautiful Asian woman who stopped in front of me and extended her hand. “A pleasure to meet you, Mike. Thank you for granting us access to your home.” I shook her hand in acceptance. “You’re welcome, my pleasure as well,” I told Ms. Li.

She stepped aside, looking at both Adalynn and Celeste. “A wonderful pleasure to meet you both as well. I look forward to discussing many things with you. Many things I believe you'll find useful.” Ms. Li added before stepping back beside Nicole.

Adalynn and Celeste both acknowledged Ms. Li graciously.

“Next is Mandi Porter. She is the I.T. and robotics lead specialist at Synth-Replica.” Nicole continued.

“Welcome,” I told her, extending my hand to her. She was the tallest of the group, probably close to six feet in height. She was of a slender build and wore glasses. The stereotypical nerd and workaholic look if I had to make a guess. It as I took a longer look at her I could see that she was also very pretty behind her glasses.

Ms. Porter took my hand loosely as we shook. “Thanks. We’ll try to stay out of your way as much as possible.” She informed me speaking quickly.

I inwardly sighed, hoping as much but also realizing I wanted to know as much as possible about what all they would be doing while here.

Ms. Porter only nodded to Adalynn and Celeste as they extended greetings to her. Noting that this is what Celeste referred to last night, some would see them as objects, appliances, and robots. While in contrast, others would see them as individuals.

The remaining three in Nicole’s group were technicians and I.T. specialists, another female, and two males. Once the formalities were over, Adalynn and Celeste showed them to the basement area where the maintenance and repair room was located, which left Nicole and me alone.

“Could we discuss a few items in private, Mike?” Nicole asked me. She was pointing to the den behind her.

“Certainly, Adalynn made me aware that you had some business to discuss. Please, have a seat.” I motioned for her to enter the room.

Closing the glass doors behind me, I made my way behind the desk and sat down, watching Nicole for any sign of nervousness on her part.

“Again, Mike, on behalf of Synth-Replica, I want to thank you for your understanding, support, and willingness to allow us access to Mr. Faraday’s files, your home, as well as Adalynn and Celeste. Any questions you may have at any time, please feel free to ask any one of the team members here. Meng Li will be the one person in charge of all the personnel once I’ve finished all the legal paperwork and have left to head back.” Nicole began to explain.

“And when will that be, if I may ask?” Trying to be just as frank with her.

“Hopefully today by early evening if I’m lucky, and before you ask how long the overall process will take. That should be no more than two or three days tops.” Nicole stated.

Nodding, I reclined back in the office chair as I watched her for any further comment. “Great, that’ll work just fine for what I need to get done to tidy up with my former employer and all. Hopefully, this whole process will go smoothly here with no hiccups.” I told her, attempting to keep the mood light with my tone.

“Mike, did Adalynn give you an insight into why I wanted to visit with you privately?” Nicole asked.

“Yes, she did. At least as far as Celeste is concerned, but could you give me some clarification, please?” I asked her politely.

Nicole began to be a little more animated as she explained the situation regarding Celeste and her earlier prototype body and internal components. How several early designs failed after just a few weeks due to electrical malfunctions, they had narrowed one particular problem to a bad batch of ICBs or integrated circuit boards that had not been certified for extreme heat usage. Some of these questionable materials are part of Celeste’s current components.

These, along with a few technological advancements that had come about since her initial design, prompted them to re-engineer Celeste's primary electrical system and motor controls, or more accurately, the Siren series models as a whole, of which Celeste is their flagship premier model.
Nicole further explained that Synth-Replica would like to exchange Celeste’s body for the newest version. Download her existing personality and character matrix into the new body, and they would assume possession of her old one so that they might examine it to see if Mr. Faraday had made any un-noted changes to her modules or components.

Everything she had told me felt like she was on the up and up. If she was being dishonest, I couldn’t see it. So I decided to be blunt, “So, there won’t be any underlying programs installed in the new body to sabotage Adalynn or me, nothing that will surprise us down the road?”

Nicole brought her hands together and nodded back at me. “I like you, Mike. You are a smart one, and no. I am not aware of any underlying programs or intent by Synth-Replica to deceive you in any way. Nicholas Faraday was a close friend of mine when he was alive, and I have no intention of tarnishing that memory or relationship. Thank you for your concern, though, and for being blunt with me. I don’t see you as being naive. So if you want total honesty, I’m giving it to you. No. This replacement unit is a blank slate. However, the choice is still yours as to whether or not we do the swap. Synth-Replica looks out for their own, as well as their clients. We would hate for you to lose Celeste in the end and be devastated by it.” Nicole told me, leaning more forward in her seat.

“Thank you for your honesty, Nicole. That means a lot to me. It’s literally only been a day since Celeste was activated, and yet she has had a profound impact on my life and who I am. Her personality is different than Adalynn’s, more eager, more adventurous.” I told her.

“Well then, are you agreeable to the exchange?” She asked.

“Yes, yes I am. I want to be present for that if possible, even if it’s only partial, maybe the beginning and certainly at the end and her restart.” I stated.

“Absolutely, we would be more than happy to accommodate you with any requests you may have,” Nicole promised.

It was my turn to now lean forward, bringing my hands and arms over the top of the desk. “What else do we need to discuss and go over?” I inquired.

She pulled her cell from the inner pocket of her business suit jacket, powered it on, and looked at me. “Alright, Mike, just a few more items.” She paused, making eye contact with me and then looking back at her cell. “Concerning Adalynn, I can adjust your ownership to reflect a mutual partnership or marriage just as Nicholas had me arranged while he was living if you’d like?” Nicole asked, raising an eyebrow in curiosity.

“I’ve given that some thought, and I feel that for now, a partnership would work and be mutually agreeable between us. I can let you know later down the road if we decide to change things up.” I stated.

“Excellent, I can make the necessary changes for you in that regard. Next is Celeste.” Nicole brought her eyes up from the screen of the cell before continuing. “Your ownership of Celeste works a little differently than with Adalynn or, let’s say, the average off-the-street walk-in client.” She began.

I nodded, waiting for her to go on. “Where Celeste was initially a prototype android, and her personality wasn’t fully developed in whole, she was purchased and paid for in full by Nicholas but never activated or registered to him. She will belong to both you and Adalynn until such time that she chooses differently. Since Adalynn completed Celeste’s matrix and she never knew Nicholas Faraday, she may view Adalynn as co-creator. You were her first human to interact with and have sex with. Thus providing her the required genetic material to register you as owner. The quandary is co-ownership between you two.” Nicole went on in detail.

“Wait, what? How do you know that Celeste views us that way? You’ve barely even said more than a sentence to her?” I asked, now starting to get a little annoyed at her presumption of Celeste.

Nicole held her hand up in her defense. “My bad and I must apologize. When I sent a ping or request to Adalynn last night informing her of my arrival, being the corporate representative that I am, I continued to communicate with Adalynn after my departure last night, and I requested certain information regarding Celeste’s, Nicholas’s files, etc. I thought maybe Adalynn would have told you. That’s an error on my part, and I am truly sorry, Mike, for not disclosing that information.”

Partially feeling angered by this new development, I asked my next question. “Any and all access, or just what Adalynn allows you?”

Nicole actually seemed to fidget somewhat as now I had put her on the defense. “She has control of the information she communicates to me. I asked, and she responded with what she felt was pertinent. I never used an override or command phrase.”

Letting out a deep sigh, I wasn’t one hundred percent convinced.
“You know, it seems that I keep getting blindsided here by the littlest things. But I’m a nice guy, and Adalynn seems to respect and trust you. So I’m going to accept your answer. I’m fine with Celeste and how she views me as her owner, and should she choose differently later on, I’ll respect that.” I said in a little louder tone and with confidence.

Nicole watched me for a half second as she pursed her lips before continuing. “Mike, I’m not entirely sure if you’re aware of just how unique your situation is. Adalynn and Celeste are not your average off the shelf android companions. Nicholas Faraday was given a lot of leeway and liberties in designing each of their personalities and character matrixes. Not to mention neither of them has any sort of epidermal identifier. I can understand how you might view them, but I, in my position as a legal representative, I have to distance myself somewhat in order to remain neutral and objective. I hope you can understand where I’m coming from.” She stated.

I was taken aback but then the truth of what Nicole was telling me began to really sink in. I was in a very unique situation and regardless of whether or not I liked her perception of the girls, she had a point and was only doing her job.

“You’re absolutely right, Nicole. I’ve let my emotions run a little more freely instead of trying to look at the bigger picture. I understand now and thank you for helping me to see your perspective.” I told her.

Nicole nodded and attempted to smile, hoping to ease the tension between us. “Lastly is the matter of income and the duration of your contract service with Synth-Replica.” She said, looking back at her cell momentarily. “How would you feel about two hundred and fifty thousand dollars annually? With a cost of living increase of nine percent every year. For a total of five years. At which time your contract will be reviewed and, if desired, amended accordingly. Or if you want out and no longer wish to participate, then you're free to do so after the initial two years. Monthly, quarterly or semi-annual disbursements can be accommodated for you as well depending on your preference.” Nicole explained quickly.

As I listened to Nicole, Adalynn and Celeste appeared from around the corner by the stairs and stood patiently outside the den in the foyer. Looking at Adalynn, I hoped she acknowledged my making eye contact as I turned my focus back to Nicole. “That sounds more than generous, and I would happily agree to those terms. I think a monthly deposit would work great as far as payment goes. Thank you, Nicole.” I answered and informed her.

Her smile deepened as she sighed and sat back a little more comfortably. “Again, excellent! The board of directors for Synth-Replica will be very excited to hear of your choices and agreement to the contract. Thank you again, Mike, for your time. Like I said, I’ll need a few hours to get this all in legal writing and your signature on all the documents.” Nicole stated in a formal, business-like tone once again.

“May I ask you a more personal question, unrelated to all this stuffy busy work?” A hint of genuine curiosity in her voice.

“Sure, go ahead,” I told her.

“Last night, did you really think I might be an android? Nicole asked, tilting her head to the side. A slight smile adorned her face as her auburn hair bounced slightly as she leaned in closer to the desk.

“There was a moment when I questioned if you might be. Adalynn sure fooled me. The realism of the company’s androids is uncanny. I've learned to look at the details, searching for the littlest things, and I am unable to tell them apart from a human woman.” I told her pausing. “So, yes, I thought you might have been.”

“Yes, they certainly are realistic.” Nicole let a quick laugh escape. “ So, it wasn’t because you found me attractive and just wanted to get me into bed?” She asked with a large amount of pride, so sure and full of herself suddenly.

“Good God, Nicole, No! I’ve got those two beautiful ladies standing right there,” I said, pointing at the glass door where Adalynn and Celeste stood waiting. “They are more than enough for me. Do I find you attractive? Yes. Do I want to keep all this as professional as possible? Absolutely. Would I sleep with you if you were to flirt with me or ask me directly?” I paused, maybe for too long at that, trying to find the right words quickly. “Previously, perhaps, had we met before all this,” I explained as I waved both hands around in the air. “Nicole, I think you’re a wonderful person, talented and beautiful for sure. I would hate to tarnish our professional relationship. I would prefer to keep it neat and orderly and be your friend if that’s alright. Now, if we are done here.” I told her, standing up, leaning over the desk, and extending my hand to her.

A wave of relief washed over her countenance as she relaxed and released a deep sigh simultaneously. “Oh, Mike, you’ve just passed my integrity test. Thank you for your honesty and your integrity.” Nicole told me this as she too reached out to take my hand. “I believe everyone and everything will be in good hands with you here. I had to test you to make sure you weren’t in this for any type of overall personal gain. Adalynn said she felt you were of a high moral standard regarding honesty, and I agree with her assessment.” She stated as she looked back over her shoulder at the two beautiful androids standing patiently in the foyer. “I had to ask and I hope you understand and aren’t upset over my directness.”

Chapter 19 -

After my meeting with Nicole had wrapped, Adalynn needed Nicole and me to help explain to Celeste what was going on regarding her and her prototype body. Apparently Celeste didn’t understand the gravity of her situation, saying she had run multiple self-checks and diagnostics and found nothing wrong with any of her systems. I think what actually may have tipped her understanding of the situation or, better yet, solidified her acceptance allowing the exchanging of her body with the new and improved doppelgänger, was a single comment from me. “Celeste, you’ll be a virgin again, with an upgraded and improved body that I’d love to help you calibrate and experience.”
After that, it was easy to get her to comply and follow the technicians' instructions. She was a child in a woman’s body. But I noticed that neither Celeste nor Adalynn blindly did anything that was asked of them. Especially by those they weren’t acquainted with or familiar with.

Ms. Meng Li greeted the four of us as we entered the room. I noticed Mandi Porter had several pieces of equipment connected to Adalynn’s server racks at the back of the room while the other three technicians were at various locations in the room doing their assigned tasks here and there.

“Are you ready, Celeste, and you understand the reasons why now?” Meng Li asked Celeste directly.

Celeste nodded back at her, then looked at me. “Yes, Mike helped explain why the exchange is necessary as well as some of the benefits.” She said somberly.

“Good, good. Please follow me to the other side of the room.” Meng Li said with enthusiasm.

We followed Meng Li through the maze of electronics, tables, and people over to the far side of the room where Celeste’s backup servers and charging pedestals were located.

The difference between today and yesterday when I was in here was that now there was a new copy of Celeste standing on the charging platform. Her new body stood naked with several more open panels. One in her abdomen, two above her breasts, and a patch of skin pulled back on the right side of her neck. Each location had at least one cable of some sort attached.

“Gather round, everyone, gather round.” Meng Li announced as she stood before a monitor and keyboard. “Look closely at her. You may see a few physical differences that I hope are appealing to you all.” She said, giggling at the end.

Adalynn placed her hand on my back, motioning me to step up for a closer look. Celeste was already two steps ahead as she reached up to trace her fingers over her duplicate face and body.

“The freckles are more pronounced under my eyes and especially on my chest over my breasts.” Celeste stated with wonder.

“Wow!” I exclaimed. “I kinda like it. It makes you look sexier.” I told her.

Celeste quickly turned to face me. “Do you think so, Mike? Really?” Celeste asked excitedly.

Nodding my head, “Yeah, I really do. And look, they’ve upgraded your belly piercing from a single gold bar to three cubic zirconia stones that dangle and glitter.” I said, half laughing as I really didn’t know what actually to call it.

Celeste glared at me, “That’s not an upgrade, Mike. It’s a different piece of jewelry.” She continued to glare, but instantly smiled wide and laughed. “I agree to the exchange. I want my new body.” She said, clapping her hands.

“I must say, Celeste, your new body looks amazing. It looks like your ears are also different on your new body. The lobes are prettier, I think.” Adalynn said. “Shaped more accurately for a woman of your build.”

Celeste reached up to gently touch and feel the ears and lobes of her new body.

Meng Li cleared her throat. “Alright, so very glad that you approve. Not only are there differences on the outside, but many, many more on the inside. Once you’re transferred and powered up, and rebooted in this new android body, you’ll be able to identify everything that is new to you. We will not change anything about your memories or programming, dear. Not a thing.” She informed us, as well as reassuring Celeste.

Meng Li instructed Celeste on where and how to stand, then asked her to take off all her clothing. One of the male technicians was waved over by Meng Li in order to assist her to speed up the process. They asked Celeste to open identical access and service ports on her body and began connecting cables to her. All in all, the hook-up process took another five to eight minutes. Once it appeared that Meng Li was ready, she turned to me.

“Mike, the transfer and analysis process will take about four hours. You’re welcome to stay, but I thought you should know about a time frame.” She kindly informed me.

“Wow!” I said, raising my eyebrows. I turned to look at Nicole, who was silently watching from a distance. “How much time until all your paperwork is ready for me to sign?” I asked.

Nicole looked at her watch and pursed her lips together. “Uhm, not quite that long, maybe three to three and a half hours. Why?” She inquired back.

I spun to face Adalynn on my left. “Care to join me for a ride back to town? I’ve got to get my service van back to the shop before tomorrow morning, and my pickup truck is there that we can drive back. What do you say?” I asked hurriedly, hoping to get out of here alone with Adalynn for a time while Nicole and Meng Li did their work.

Adalynn’s face glowed with enthusiasm, “Yes, absolutely yes!” She answered gleefully.

I looked back over my shoulder at Nicole, “Are you good with us leaving? We should be back in about two and a half hours.”

Shaking her head approvingly, “Yes, that’s fine, but please don’t make me late for my flight out. You need to sign these in front of me, as I’m also the notary.” Nicole answered.

Adalynn instinctively took hold of my hand as I turned to look back at her. “Road trip.” She said quietly. I nodded back, “Road trip.”

“Mike,” Celeste called out to me. Turning, I stepped up to her as she stood there. The one male technician double-checked the cable connections on the new android body. “Drive safe ok, and don't worry about me,” Celeste said with a wink.

“I will worry about you. Adalynn and I can’t wait to see you in this new body. And..I do worry about you and Adalynn both, even though I know you can take care of yourselves.” I told her quietly as I reached out to touch her shoulder.

Before leaving, we double-checked with Meng Li, Mandi Porter, and Nicole once more to see if they needed anything from us or anything from town. Once we were given the all-clear, I grabbed my remaining work items, and Adalynn and I headed out the front door.

HelixCMN

Re: An Unexpected Offer - Chapters 16,17,18 & 19

Post by HelixCMN » Thu Oct 13, 2022 3:03 pm

A date with Adalynn, nice!

Bilbo1

Re: An Unexpected Offer - Chapters 16,17,18 & 19

Post by Bilbo1 » Tue Oct 25, 2022 9:07 am

Once again, the story great and the character's continue to develop. Looking forward to chapter 20 +. :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: