An Unexpected Offer - Chapters 7 & 8

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
botfriend2000
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

An Unexpected Offer - Chapters 7 & 8

Post by botfriend2000 » Mon Sep 12, 2022 7:21 pm

Ok, I’m gonna continue posting more of the story. These next two chapters are lengthy. Some plot twists and a more robotic scene.
I hope you enjoy. Please see my reply under chapters 5 & 6 for who my characters are based on.

Chapter 7 -

When I awoke after that long and restful sleep, even before opening my eyes, I felt very relaxed, refreshed, and surprisingly well-rested. I listened for a long moment as I lay there to the silence of the room and house. Then, as if Adalynn magically knew I had returned to consciousness, she gently brushed her fingers across my cheek and back through my hair.

Opening my eyes and seeing hers, I smiled. “Hey,” I said.

“Hey.” She softly replied with a smile.

I took a long look at her face and eyes, the flush of color as it rushed to her cheeks as she smiled, the small details that made her appear human. Subtle wrinkles at her eyes, the unkept strands of hair that fell across her cheek, and the glistening moisture on her tongue as she swept it across her top lip. It was then that I noticed the robe she was wearing and that her face was more natural and softer, with no makeup.

“You’re already showered?! I didn’t even hear you get up and come back.” I said, a little disappointed.

“It was last night after you fell asleep. I’ve been lying here all night. You might say I even got some much-needed rest while laying next to you.” Adalynn stated.

“Oh really?” I asked curiously.

Adalynn rested her hand against my chest and rolled her eyes. “Seriously, Mike. Last night was the first night in months that I haven’t had to … occupy my mind with … scenarios or potential choices, …the choice you made to remedy my predicament has relieved me immensely.”

I nodded at her as I sat up, considering what she had just told me. Then there was that slightly painful and urgent feeling one gets to empty their bladder after a long, restful sleep. Not to mention remembering how much liquid I drank at dinner. That urgent need that speaks: ‘NOW!’ “Uhm, I’ve gotta excuse myself.” I hurriedly said.

Adalynn rolled onto her back, still looking at me. “Hurry back, then you can decide what we’ll do today.. preferably something here in bed.”

I chuckled and laughed as I slid off the bed and stood. “Are you a mind reader now too?”

“Why yes. It comes from observing the human male over the last few years amongst other studies, your need for sex and your need to urinate upon waking up after a restful sleep.” She replied sarcastically with a laugh.

I turned and walked into the bathroom and closed the door, shaking my head while laughing. Several thoughts crossed my mind, with one in particular.
Once finished, I grabbed a robe from the hook on the wall, put it on and tied the sash, and returned to the chair beside the bed. Adalynn watched me intently with a pout.

“No morning playtime, or are you wanting to match my attire?” She asked, batting her eyes and undoing the robe and pulling it open. Her muscular, defined abdomen and firm round breasts were on full display for me.

Leaning forward, I let out a sigh. “We’ll … I thought about so many things just now. How I might hold you close while kissing you. However, I decided I needed a little more recoup time. My guy down below needs to rest and freshen up. Sorry.” I paused to stare at her exposed tits for a few seconds. I then cleared my throat and actually leaned in for a long passionate kiss. “But I’ve got a curious mind, and sometimes the wheels just don’t stop churning,” I told her.

“Oh, what's on your mind?” She asked, sitting up, turning to face me. Those tits of hers jiggling into a perfect position. Damn.

“I’d like to see this downstairs room you mentioned, the room where your backup servers are, the one with your reserve doubles,” I said in a more serious tone, keeping eye contact with her. It even came out as a request and not a statement.

Adalynn arose from the bedside, tied her robe again, and reached for my hand. “Certainly.” She smiled, giving my hand a gentle squeeze as she pulled me up, looking at me somewhat curious. “Any particular reason why?”

With my free hand, I reached around her, pulled her close, and gave her another soft, tender kiss. Once I broke away, I looked into her eyes. “By the way, good morning, Adalynn.” Waiting to see her reaction . “I wanted to get that out of the way.” I paused with a short explanation, trying to read her reaction. It seemed like she had enjoyed it. “Well … I’m a curious type, technically minded, and … must say that I’m aroused at the thought of three of you in the same house,” I told her. “Triplets!” I paused again, waiting for her reaction.“Seriously though shouldn’t I get familiar with your, our house and what’s in it?”

She bit on her bottom lip, letting a soft “mmmm..you do have all weekend you know?” escape. Then she leaned in and returned my kiss more passionately and intensely than my initial gesture. She slid her tongue into my mouth quickly and then back out teasingly before breaking her kiss. “I have an idea of what you may be thinking regarding my backup bodies. However, you may need to hold onto that thought for a while.” Adalynn stated as she began to turn and pull me along with her.

“Do tell my lady, do tell,” I said with some sarcasm, while all she did was release a muffled sigh.

“It’s not like I can just activate them both, and you have sex with the three of me. As dizzying and pleasurable as you’d imagine that would be. I’m afraid it’s not possible, Mike.” Adalynn explained.
“Ohh” I said quietly, wondering about the logistics.

Adalynn released my hand and led me to the stairs just off the living room area. She turned and spoke with a more serious tone this time. “I believe you are familiar with the way to the mechanical room downstairs at the end of the hall. Turn left. It’ll be the second door on the right, and…” She paused, searching my eyes, and a small smile appeared on her face. “…if you have any questions, I will be able to answer them.”

I gave her a questioning look as she extended her arm out, indicating that I was to lead the way. Was she expecting me to go down there alone? She gave me a weak smile as I shook my head and headed downstairs, unsure if there was something off with her or if my request to see this room had other implications. Or maybe she was put off by my rejecting her sexual advance.

Coming off the stairs and passing through the large room and to the hallway, I turned left and stopped just in front of the door she had identified. I turned back quickly towards her and pulled Adalynn in close, and kissed her once again.

Surprised by my sudden actions, she had placed both her hands up and against my chest in a soft defensive move but quickly relaxed and returned my kiss equally once she realized what I had intended to do. I ran one hand down and over her firm ass, squeezing it through the fabric of the bathrobe while holding her close with the other.

After nearly a minute of kissing, I parted and looked at her. “Thank you,” I said.

“You’re welcome. That was sweetly unexpected,” Adalynn replied, smiling.
“Did you have a change of heart regarding my earlier offer? She teased, reaching for the tie to her robe. “There’s plenty of room to fuck on the sofa down here.”

I shook my head and placed a hand on hers, keeping our eyes locked. “Afraid not, but I will certainly take you up on that offer later if you’ll still have me once I’ve had my look around,” I said with a cringe.

Adalynn shrugged and gestured to the door. “Fine, whatever, it’s your loss for now, though.” She pouted, closing up her robe and folding her arms.

“Are we good? Everything alright? I didn’t think that asking to look in this room would put you in such a sour mood.” I asked, still holding my hand against her hip.

She tilted her head slightly to the left, and her expression softened. “Yeah, I’m fine. It’s just… nothing.” She trailed off, waiving her hand dismissively.

“What?” I asked. “What is it?”

“It’s ok. I just haven’t been down here since my previous owner passed, Mike. There's nothing to worry about right now. You wanted to see this room and what’s inside, so go, go on ahead.” She said, nodding at the door beside me. Her natural smile slowly returned.

“Oh,” I replied somberly, not wanting to broach that subject just yet. I reached for the door with my left hand as I watched her curiously, then turned to open it fully. The lights automatically came on, brighter than daylight at noontime. The floor was polished concrete, and the room felt mildly cooler than the rest of the house.

Taking a few steps inside, I realized the room was significantly larger than I had thought it would be. The majority of the dividing wall had been removed between two rooms, creating a much larger space than I’d expected. There were no windows, and the walls and ceiling were painted white. The area was set up as a sort of big clean room. I heard the soft hum of computers and cooling fans as I took everything in, quickly doing a three-sixty spin. Along the wall to my left ran a full-length countertop with several workstations and multiple monitors. Various tablets, small instrument tools, a few notebooks, and technical manuals lay about on top of it.

Turning my attention to the far wall across from me, I saw the server racks Adalynn had mentioned and directly beside them, her two duplicate doppelgänger androids. Both were in a slightly reclined position on pedestals where they stood. Both dressed identically in short white smocks that were loose, untied, and mostly open. Which also barely covered their tits and groin areas. Their eyes were closed as if they were sleeping. Adalynn’s identical doppelgängers were indeed a sight to behold. Just as sexy and lovely as the original. Erotic and arousing to behold, identical triplets.

I took another few steps farther into the room and turned back to Adalynn, who still hadn’t entered. A look of patient sadness on her face.

“What’s wrong? Come on in here, come be with me, Adalynn.” I asked and said with some excitement, motioning with my hand for her to join me.

“I..I cannot enter. I cannot cross the threshold of this room. Nicholas commanded me and forbade me to enter this room ever again.” She finally explained, watching me.

“What?! Who’s Nicholas?!” I asked, suddenly confused.

“Nicholas Ardent Faraday was my previous owner, creator, and husband.” Adalynn sighed, brushing away a strand of hair near her right eye. “On a day several weeks before his demise, I came downstairs and surprised him, entering the room where he had been working. We argued afterward as he hadn’t expected me to be so forward, and he explicitly commanded me never to surprise him in that manner or to enter this room again. I was forbidden access to anything down here except my backup servers via wireless remote.” She explained.

I rubbed my forehead, trying to understand what she was saying. “Ok, ok. But he’s gone now, deceased, and I’m your owner now, you said it yourself and .. and I’m your friend. I’m telling you, you can come in. I want you here, Adalynn.” I said in exasperation.

Adalynn shook her head. “It’s not that simple, Mike. Nicholas used a verbal authorization code phrase that prevents me from entering the room. Even though you are now my owner and want me in there with you, I cannot take a step due to that code phrase comman still being in effect.” She said with sadness.

I walked back over to the doorway and took her hands gently in mine. “Wait. Nicholas Ardent Faraday? You took his middle name Ardent as your last name?” I asked as the connection finally dawned on me.”

“Yes,” Adalynn replied.

“Alright, that makes sense to me now. Tell me the authorization code, and I’ll repeat it back. That should override Nicholas’s instructions and end this silliness.” I told her.

“Oh, Mike, I admire you and your newfound devotion to my well-being. If I were human, I’d probably even have tears of joy right now for all your sincerity. But I cannot repeat back an encrypted command code phrase. It just doesn’t work that way.” She gave my hands a solid squeeze in return. “I’m afraid you’ll have to do some digging, or reading, and research to find it. Nicholas will surely have documented it somewhere. That’s the only way to undo it. I truly wish I could be of more help.” Adalynn expressed.

Dumbfounded, I shook my head and tried to think of another solution as we held tightly onto one another’s hands. “Fine, we’ve got time. I’ve got time. I’ll find it. I know I will. Is that why you’ve been acting weird, because of this room?” I asked, bewildered.

Adalynn nodded. All the energy and excitement from last night was gone from her countenance.
“Why didn’t you just tell me? I would have ..” I paused. My brain was catching up with something I think I saw seconds ago. “Just give me a ….” I turned to look back over my shoulder. “Hmm? .. Wait a second.” I mumbled.

“What is it, Mike?” Adalynn asked, suddenly curious.

I turned back to her, “I thought I saw something over in the far corner as I turned back to you here, something or .. someone on a table or gurney.” I dropped her hands and stepped away, turning as I did so.

As I moved more towards the center of the large room and looked to my right, I indeed saw what appeared to be a rolling table with a naked female form on it, another female android.

Carefully walking over towards the lifeless form in the corner, I quickly turned my head back towards Adalynn and the doorway. “How many duplicate androids do you have again?” I asked.

“Only two. why, what do you see?” She replied, curiosity in her voice.

“There’s a female android over here on a rolling table, a stunning brunette, and she’s not you,” I told her.

Stopping in front of the table and looking down, the female android was in her early thirties by appearance. She was an athletic brunette with slightly smaller, yet more rounded, fuller, breasts than Adalynns. Certainly a full C cup and possibly a couple of inches of height difference between them, with this android being shorter. There was an opening in her chest just above her left breast where the skin was peeled back and what looked like a fiber optic cable plugged into a port inside her chest. Two alternating blinking LEDs were visible from within the open cavity. Following the line, it ran to a portable monitor and keyboard, which sat beside the table on the opposite side from where I stood. The screen was blank other than the lone blinking cursor in the upper corner.

I felt the blood rush to my dick as I looked at and admired this android woman’s body. She, too, was beautiful even though she wore no clothing or makeup. If it hadn’t been for the cable and the patch of skin pulled back, I would have said she was entirely human in appearance, just as Adalynn appeared to be when we had first met.

“Another android? That is not a copy of me? I don’t understand, Mike. How? Why would Nicholas have a different or another android down here?” Adalynn asked with excited curiosity.

Turning my head, I glanced around this side of the room. There was another short countertop with several circuit boards strewn about and other miscellaneous electric parts, some long rectangular shipping boxes, and containers with styrofoam peanuts, some portable light stands on wheels, the kind you’d see in a dental or medical office. A tool cart with some intricate-looking items and another empty rolling table of the same size. There was another bank of servers in the far corner, along with an open storage pedestal beside it. Both appeared to be powered off, and I assumed those were for this android that lay on the table in front of me.

I reached down to touch, feel and play with the android's right breast. “No, she’s certainly not another you. This one’s probably a few inches shorter, more petite, and a brunette, with a few freckles on her face and upper chest, but she’s just as hot and sexy as you are!” I said aloud. She was cool to the touch but just as soft and supple as Adalynn. No reaction from her or her nipple as I played with it and felt her up.

“Mike! What are you doing?! Adalynn asked sternly.

“Playing with her tit and nipple, seeing if I can get any kind of reaction from her,” I replied coyly.

“Damn it, Mike, come back over here!” She exclaimed in a loud commanding voice.

I rolled my eyes, shook my head, and laughed aloud. I decided to entertain a thought that raced through my mind just then. Turning around, I walked back over in front of Adalynn’s twin backup doubles. I shifted my gaze back to look at her as she stood a foot or so back from the doorway.

“I’m serious, Mike. Please come out of there now!” The look on her face was priceless, with a combination of frustration and anger.

I was sure she was about to be even more frustrated by my actions. I shook my head at her, then turned around. With both my hands, I quickly brushed aside and opened the opposite sides of each androids smock, exposing a single breast on each one. Then I reached up and roughly groped them both.

“Michael!!” Adalynn yelled at me. “Good grief, you’re acting like a child.”

As quickly as I had exposed and grabbed each of them, I spun around and bowled over and laughed uncontrollably. Adalynn continued to yell profanities at me and reprimand me for my actions as I lost all control.
At that moment, another thought occurred to me. What if I pulled Adalynn into the room without her consent? What would she do? And what about her replacements? If something were to happen to her, and one of them was to be activated, and she found herself in the room, how does that apply to this silly directive from her now-deceased creator?

Catching my breath, I slowly stood upright while looking over at her and did as she had asked and walked back over to her with a determined look.

“You need to stop this ridiculous behavior right now! This behavior is a side of you I hadn’t expected. It’s childish.” She exclaimed, reprimanding me.

“Excuse me?” I asked as I closed the distance between us. She folded her arms in defiance.

“Am I really in the wrong here? Can’t I have a little fun, and aren’t I the master, and you my property now? You did say so yourself.” I demanded. Trying to hold my expression and appearance as I finally stood before her in the doorway.

Her defiance broke down as she lowered her head and whispered her reply. “No, Mike. I am yours to command, and I apologize. I shouldn’t have yelled at you. This room has many memories for me. Most of them are good and pleasant. The only person to have ever been in here was Nicholas, and I’m stuck here in the doorway watching you get all hands-on with these androids and playing with their tits.” I placed my finger over her lips, silencing her reply.

Gently cupping her chin and raising her head to look at me, I smiled. “Don’t be mad at me, ok. Are you jealous that I’m in here and not you?” I softly asked.

Her look changed to one of confusion, but before she could answer, I grabbed her hands, firmly taking hold, and lunged us both backward, pulling her forcefully into the room along with me.

“Mike, NO!!” She screamed. I stumbled, falling backward with her atop of me to the hard concrete floor. Instinctively I tried to spin us both onto our sides as we both fell to the floor but only marginally succeeded.

“Oooofff!” I coughed out as I hit hard against my shoulder, hoping I wouldn’t hear a muffled crack from my bones. I watched Adalynn’s eyes go wide in panic. I hadn’t expected or realized how much heavier she would be either, as the total weight of her body fell against mine. Instead of a hundred and ten-plus pound woman, she felt more like a well-fed one ninety-five woman’s wrestler.

I held her firmly as she immediately struggled to break away from my hold. “Quit your wiggling around, Adalynn.”

“Stop, Mike. Let me .. go. Wha..what?? Nothing happened?” She said, sounding confused. Her resistance and squirming suddenly ceased.

I relaxed and laid my head back on the concrete floor, staring up at the ceiling and letting go of her as we lay there. Hoping that what I thought might happen did happen.

“Adalynn?” I whispered.

She shifted to look at me, then braced herself with one hand on the floor and pushed away slightly. “Nothing happened. I’ve run four different diagnostics and found nothing wrong. I’m somehow fine and inside the room now with no repercussions or consequences.” She whispered in amazement.

I nodded back and smiled. “I thought that might be the case. That’s another one you owe me now.” I said with a painful chuckle. I was feeling a slight wince of pain from my bruised shoulder.

Adalynn sat up and away and pulled me to a sitting position facing her. She still looked confused, though. “Another what?” She asked.

I rolled my head back and was about to answer her when we heard several beeps from a computer behind us. We both turned and awkwardly stood up together. All the monitors in the room came to life, and after several seconds, the image of a man I had never seen before but that I knew had been seated in this room appeared on every one of them simultaneously. He was a handsome man who appeared to be in his mid-forties. He cleared his throat and leaned into the camera.

“My Nicholas,” Adalynn stated, barely a whisper.

I turned to look at her, gently taking her hand in mine. A look of awe and wonder displayed across her face, yet she was sad too. Nicholas was the man that helped create her, the one who loved her, and I knew deep down from the way she mentioned his name that she still loved and missed him.

“Well, Adalynn, one of two things has happened if you’re in here watching this video. You’ve either found a way to circumvent my command restrictions over you. Or, Something has happened to me. You’ve always been curious to some degree, and I’ve so admired that about you. You are, after all, a great problem solver. I shouldn’t be surprised, though. A few days after our argument, I silently removed the restriction on you, having felt bad about how silly it all was. But I let you think it was still in place.” He waved his hand dismissively. “If..” he cleared his throat again. “..something tragic has happened to me.” He paused. “I want you to know that I’m not mad or disappointed in you. I love you, Adalynn. You are my greatest accomplishment in this life. Your personality, your character, and your coding is unique, and unlike any other android, there is. Except for...well ..you’ll see very soon.”

Nicholas cleared his throat again. “This message I’ve prepared was triggered by you entering the room via a wireless signal.” He finished, then looked up and off to the left as if listening for something.

After a few seconds, Nicholas leaned back in his chair and brought both hands up, clasping them together. “Well, now, how to start. Depending on how much time has passed, and if it’s the latter and I’m deceased,” He paused again. “you should be aware of your need to find a suitable replacement for me, a new owner and companion. Make sure that he is kind and meets most, if not all, of your requirements. Ease him into who and what you are. Not everyone will understand you the way I do.”

“Well, that didn’t happen, did it?” I laughed, squeezing Adalynn’s hand.

Turning her head, she smiled, “No, I was not very subtle.”

“Adalynn!” Nicholas said, leaning back into the camera. Capturing our attention once again. “I’ve created an entirely new android personality. An improved character code, using yours as a base model and improving upon several key areas. I was able to outsource the majority of her framework, skeletal core, and exterior design and appearance from Synth-Replica. Her programming, coding, and personality are all new and written by me. Now let me explain that you’re not flawed in any way, my darling. She has improved components and a completely different personality essentially, and I’ve come to think of her as a sister to you. I may not have finished her assembly or her data upload, but I will instruct you on how to finish that and complete her. You’ll need to name her as I’ve been a little stumped with that too.”

I looked at Adalynn as she listened to the message left by Nicholas. Her expression was somber and almost unreadable at times.

“You’ll receive a wireless message on where to find all her information and under which files. Teach her what you know above and beyond what I couldn’t finish myself. I’m sorry if I may not have been able to say goodbye to you properly, Adalynn. You are my greatest work, my first and only love. Live your life to the fullest, don’t despair, be happy, and seek out a good man who will treat you as you want to treat him, as you treated me. Help your sister find her place too, teach her everything you know. I know you have it within you to succeed. Goodbye, my sweet Adalynn.” He finished, and then the screen went blank.

Adalynn began to turn to me, then suddenly stopped. Her expression went blank, and she blinked a few times, then her head twitched slightly to the right several times.

“Adalynn??” I asked.

After nearly ten seconds had passed, Adalynn relaxed and smiled again at me. “Oh wow!. She exclaimed.

“Oh wow, what?” I asked, confused. “That was rather epic and, if I may say so .. rather emotional as well.”

She appeared to take a deep breath, then pulled me into a tight embrace, hugging me with an intensity I hadn’t seen before from her, not an intimate embrace, but an emotional embrace. “Mike, he loved me. Nicholas loved who I had become, the individual I’ve grown to become. He constructed, built, and programmed a sister for me. That’s who the brunette android is. My sister and she’s ours, for both of us now, for you and for me. Would you accept ownership of her as well?” Adalynn explained and asked.

I grunted as Adalynn gave me a solid squeeze. “Uhnn, only if you don’t hug me to death. I’m still a little fuzzy on what’s all going on, but are you asking me to be a steward over her as well?”

“Yes, yes. Please tell me you’ll say yes?” She pleaded.

I shook my head as I still was trying to catch up with what was happening. “Ok, ok, yes, but there will be a contingency to change my mind later.”

She released her hold on me and took a step back. The look of wonder and awe on her face told me how happy she was. “Oh, thank you, Mike, that’s certainly acceptable to me. I’m still processing a lot of information via a wireless link Mike, this may take several minutes or even hours, so I’m asking for time now to figure out what I need to do to finish Nicholas’s work and activate my android sister. Thank you for being curious about this room! I hadn’t thought of how I might re-enter it though I should have sooner. I blocked out any attempt to return her to avoid punishment. You’re so wonderful, your curiosity has satisfied me once again, and I promise to make this up to you, but I must sit down and do a hard link to finalize and check everything. I am sorry, Mike, but don’t forget that you are so wonderful!” Adalynn stated bluntly.

My mind was still wrapping and sorting through everything that she had said, everything that Nicholas had said, everything that I had seen in these rooms. I nodded and gave a faint smile letting out a sigh of resignation. Adalynn immediately spun around and seated herself in front of the monitor. I watched as she grabbed a cable from off the desktop, then leaned her head forward, giving a toss of her hair, and worked to pull back a small patch of skin right at the base of her hairline. She attached the cable with a click and sat back upright.

As I watched Adalynn in silence, wondering what changes this new development might bring to our budding relationship. I shifted and turned away and walked back over towards the brunette android woman that lay on the table.

So many changes to my life in the last twenty-four hours. The possibility of my previous service call being my last one, the potential of retiring now that I’ve more wealth than I ever thought possible. She is a remarkable woman who isn't a woman, but I’m starting to think of her as my girlfriend, and she is more than she appears. Who acts so human but yet is mechanical with circuits and wiring. But boy, is she a great fuck! These rooms with their hidden secrets and now this new sexy gem here before me.

This brunette bombshell android is just as beautiful as Adalynn, maybe even more so. Her skin tone was a tan-olive color as if she were to have had some Italian or Spanish heritage. Her hair was long, thick, and black, with a touch of chocolate weaved in and throughout. Her eyes were closed, so I couldn’t tell what color they were. Maybe they’d be a blue color as well, perhaps brown.

Her nose was long and slender, with high cheekbones and beautiful full red lips. I allowed my eyes to wander down to her luscious and firm tits. They were a little smaller than Adalynn’s but just as lovely to look at and hold. She had a freckle patch nestled just above her breasts as well as her face across the bridge of her nose adding another perfect touch of realism to her appearance. Nicholas had certainly outdone himself with this android body. She was sculpted a little more athletic. Her abdomen, arms, and legs were toned and defined. She was exotic-looking.

I turned my head to look over my shoulder to the sound of Adalynn’s fingers typing on the keyboard. She had a second monitor active now, just to the right of the main screen in front of her. Her fingers blazed across the keys as lines of code filled the screen.

Chuckling to myself, I thought about how Adalynn said she’d make this up to me and thank me. A threesome, perhaps? I wondered to myself. Nah, Adalynn herself is more than enough for me. “I’ll leave you to it then, sweetie. And I’ll certainly accept your offer to make it up to me later. I’m going to go check out the rest of the house if that’s ok.” I told her, giving her a tender pat on the shoulder.

Adalynn turned and smiled, pausing her work. “I apologize for this departure of me spending time with you, Mike. I promise you won’t regret this.” She replied.
Taking a deep breath, I turned around and left, heading out to check the other basement rooms and then back upstairs to do who knows what for how long by myself.

Chapter 8 -

I was looking at my watch and saw that quite a bit of time had passed as it was a little afternoon now. I closed the sliding door to my service van and looked back at the front door. “Good grief.” I’d said aloud. I had come out here in the cold to sort through and tidy up my service van while I waited for Adalynn to finish doing whatever she had to do.

At first, I just kind of wandered around downstairs, looking at all the empty rooms. Then I went upstairs, exploring what the main floor entailed. Adalynn had a den with some intricate and detailed woodwork that connected to the front entry foyer. There was a guest bath down the hallway that led to the bedrooms. The master bedroom and an en-suite. Two more bedrooms, one directly across from the master with its bathroom and a third, which had been turned into an exercise room with all the equipment you’d expect. Treadmill, elliptical, some free weights, a couple of benches, and kettlebells.

There were the kitchen and dining rooms, of course, then there was the main living area which also had some fantastic woodwork, two cream-colored leather sofas with matching armchairs, a marble top coffee table, and the room had the most fantastic view of the canyon, which sat out in the distance through the large windows. There was a set of double glass French doors to the left of the windows that led out to a snow-covered deck, which would be fun to enjoy once the weather had warmed up. The room also had a gas fireplace that appeared to have never been used. This house was huge but not overly ostentatious.

Upon entering the garage, where I did have to pause, taking the scope of it all in. Was a three-car garage. There were three vehicles in each bay, all black with tinted windows. A Tesla Model 3 parked closest to me. A BMW X5 in the middle bay and a Chevy Tahoe High Country edition in the far bay. The garage was immaculately clean, with only one short work table and two large tool cabinets. The area was warm and felt heated as I stood there on the landing. Glancing around, I noticed a small shop heater hanging from the ceiling near the back corner over in the third bay. This garage alone could make me giddy with its cleanliness, the cars, and hopefully, the tools that would be in the cabinets.

Once my self-guided tour ended, I found nothing else noteworthy in addition to the garage. Thank goodness for that, as I decided to take time to shower off and maybe straighten some things out in the service van. Thinking I’d maybe grab a slice of toast on the way out too.

My stomach had been growling for at least the last thirty minutes. My hands were chilled, and if I had to, the van was ready to be dropped off and my tools collected, should that be necessary. I thought as I headed back inside. I took my time strolling from the van back to the front door.

It had taken me over two hours to organize and straighten everything up to the point that I felt it warranted if I needed to give my resignation in the coming days. The overnight cloud cover had helped to hold in the heat from the previous day, and the early morning sunshine had made working outside in the low thirty-degree weather more bearable. Plus, I had been in constant motion and activity.

I stopped and paused without closing the main door as the fragrant smell of bacon and eggs filled my nostrils. Having momentarily closed my eyes to bask in the aroma, I was once again amazed at how keen Adalynn was to what I needed at any moment, currently now, that was food. Music was softly playing through the main floor sound system, and it took me a moment to identify the artist and song—Juice Newton’s Angel in the morning.

I softly pushed the front door closed, hoping she hadn’t heard me enter, thinking I might just secretly watch her. Pulling off my boots and setting them aside, I slowly crept to where I could take a peek into the kitchen. Expecting to see Adalynn’s backside with her sandy blonde hair draped over her shoulders and perhaps only wearing an apron or shirt to tease me, I was surprised to see the now functional and operational brunette android setting a plate on the counter and entirely in the nude. Well, almost naked, she wore an apron which did little to hide her assets and curves.

She paused and looked up at me as I stood there, semi-hidden behind the corner of the wall. She waved and smiled wide.
Her eyes were a captivating ice blue color, as well. A different shade of blue than Adalynn’s, but distinct and alluring. She had also applied a little makeup, eye shadow, and some pink lipstick.

“Don’t be bashful, Mike. Come on in and take a seat. I won’t bite you, I promise. At least not at first anyway.” She giggled, waving me in. Her voice was melodic and captivating with a distinct European accent.

Taking a deep breath and quickly adapting to the changing situation, I made my way over to the kitchen counter while rapidly glancing around to the living room and hallway before pulling out a barstool. I wondered where Adalynn might be.

“I hope you’re hungry. It’s a mash with scrambled eggs, hash browns, and bacon. The pantry and fridge are a little low on supplies. Adalynn has arranged for groceries to be delivered later today.” She said in a light and bubbly tone, placing the hot pan in front of me. “Oh, my bad. I’m Celeste.” She quickly added, extending her hand out to me.

Taking her hand in mine and giving it a firm squeeze, I smiled back. “Celeste. I like that name. It suits you. Did Adalynn pick that for you?” I asked.

“Yes, she did. It means heavenly.” Celeste explained.

“And you are certainly that, heavenly to look at,” I informed her. I paused to look her over as she smiled at me. “You heard me come in the door? I thought I was being pretty quiet.”

“You were very quiet, but I’ve got enhanced hearing capabilities, in case you weren’t aware. I heard you enter. Sorry.” Celeste said.

She batted her eyes and lowered her head somewhat in a bashful manner, then pulling back her hand, she moved around the counter and came to sit beside me. Celeste dished me up a plateful of food and I began to eat.

“Wow, this is very good.” I complimented her between bites.

“Gee, thanks, it wasn’t too hard to find a simple recipe on the internet. But it means a lot to me, being I’m so new at this.” She replied. “It was my first attempt at preparing some semblance of a meal.”

I nodded back and smiled at her. Celeste sat quietly and watched me eat. Similar to how Adalynn had the night before. I took those few minutes of silence to process her last statement. ‘Being new to all this.’ I was also new to all of this as well. But if Celeste was here, I wondered where Adalynn was or what was keeping her occupied.

Once finished, I sat the dishes to the side and turned to face Celeste. She smiled but didn’t say anything. My eyes wandered over her body, up and down. I could see the faint impressions of her nipples behind the apron's fabric she wore. I bet she could tell that I was aroused by her body, too, as Adalynn told me she could sense it. Shaking off that thought, for now, I began with my questions.

“So Celeste, where’s Adalynn?”

Celeste blinked a few times, then returned to her bubbly animated self. “Oh, she’s still downstairs finishing up a few things. My programming isn’t quite a hundred percent complete yet, but very, very close. I apologize if I may seem to zone out from time to time, that’s part of what Adalynn’s been working on. She shouldn’t be too much longer, maybe an hour, maybe less.” She answered.

“Oh,” I replied, nodding. “Your accent, where’s it from?” I asked intrigued by it.
Her smile widened as she sat beside me. “It’s a lighter French accent. As if I have lived many years speaking English, or having lived here in the States for most of my life.” She replied.

“Celeste, you said that you’re new to all this. What did you mean by that?” I asked, curious.

Celeste blinked a few times and tilted her head as if thinking. “I’m sorry, Mike, I may not have fully understood your question. But I will try to do my best. My mind was only activated forty-seven minutes and twenty-six seconds ago. Adalynn was able to aid in giving me directions as to what I should do while she completes her work. That work consisted of putting on this apron and finding a suitable recipe that would work with what supplies were here in the kitchen. I was tasked with preparing a suitable meal for you while you occupied yourself outside. Adalynn felt that she could finish my programming on the fly while I was active. She realized that you would need nourishment and companionship while she was delayed with finishing my programming. Going back to your question, being new to this home, Adalynn, you, everything that I am tasked with completing, my programming that is being updated, from this point forward, everything, it’s all new to me.” She explained it in great detail.

“Wow,” I stated. Thinking to myself that she wasn’t as natural in personality yet as Adalynn, but she was far and above how static the brothel androids that I had interacted with a year or so ago were.

After several seconds of silence Celeste suddenly placed her hand over mine as we sat there at the counter. Her head twitched erratically for several seconds. She bit at her bottom lip before speaking, “Adalynn informs me that my sexual systems need to be fully calibrated, Mike. Would you like to fuck me now?” She asked bluntly, sitting up a little straighter.

“Excuse me?” I said, also sitting up and leaning somewhat back and away.

“My sexual systems need to be fully calibrated. To do this, I need you to have sex with me, to fuck me. I need to have your fully erect penis inserted inside of my synthetic pussy so that all of my sensors, actuators, and sexual drivers can be fully and correctly calibrated. The spare bedroom down the hall would be the preferred location to complete this task together.” Celeste stated bluntly.

I pulled my hand back, rubbed my eyes, and stared at Celeste. “Ok, ok, ok. I heard you the first time.” Dumbstruck but also slightly aroused at the same time by her bluntness. Not only did I recently find out that Adalynn was an android and that she asked me to be her owner, but also that her former husband and creator, Nicholas, had constructed yet another beautiful female android. Two beautiful, sexy, fully functional, and both horny for me, female androids. How could I say no?

“Well, since you asked me so politely, then yes, I’d love to help you out,” I said sarcastically, standing up from the stool and reaching for her hand.

Once we had entered the spare bedroom, Celeste immediately removed her apron and turned to face me stark-ass naked. “Adalynn wants me to tell you thank you so much for this and that you won’t be disappointed by my abilities or performance. She’ll closely monitor and observe my performance and sexual systems while we are intimate together.”

“Ok. That’s maybe a little too weird to know that my new girlfriend will watch me fuck another woman, her sister android. But I’ll roll with it. You sound a little robotic, by the way. Is there something wrong with your voice?” I asked her as I began to remove my own set of clothing.

“My personality hasn’t fully updated yet, Adalynn is quickly completing my code and that is most likely the cause for the distortion Mike.” Celeste blinked a few times, pausing, “My current sexual preference is adjusted to active heterosexual, with the scale set to moderate. Do you wish to alter my sexual preferences at this time?” Celeste asked, placing a hand on her hip.

Sitting half-naked on the bed, I removed my shoes and then looked up at Celeste. “Uhm, aren’t those the same parameter settings as Adalynn’s?” I asked, remembering Adalynn saying something very similar to me yesterday.

Celeste seemed to ponder my question, looking momentarily at the floor and then back to me. “Yes, we both currently have the same settings. Do you wish to make any changes, Mike?” She asked again. This time acting a little more relaxed and in a slightly sultry tone.

Thinking quickly, I replied. “Yes, could you and Adalynn both change your preferences to bi-sexual and adjust your scale, Celeste, to one notch above moderate, please.” I watched as Celeste processed my answer.

“Adjusting parameters and settings accordingly.” Celeste paused. “Mike, Adalynn has now informed me that she has completed my programming and personality matrix subroutines. I will need a few minutes to reboot fully before continuing our sexual engagement and calibration session. During that time, you may finish undressing, and if you wish, please feel free to examine my body more closely. Upon restarting I should sound and act more natural, more feminine, and as real as Adalynn appeared to be when you first met her yesterday. I hope you like me and the changes that Adalynn has integrated into my personality.” She said with a smile, then she paused, her face going blank.

Not knowing how long this might take, I finished stripping out of my clothes and set them aside. Standing up, I walked back over beside Celeste. Remembering my initial assessment of her as she lay on the table downstairs, she indeed was shorter than Adalynn. About five foot five inches would be my guess. Adalynn was closer to five foot eight inches.

I brushed back several strands of her long dark hair from the left side of her head. Exposing her ear, I could see a similar soft blue LED beneath the skin at about the exact location as Adalynns.

My eyes drifted down her cheek and to her shoulders. I brought my left hand up and began to trace my fingers along the contours of her collarbone and then over her globe-like breasts. She was warm to the touch, unlike earlier when I saw her downstairs, and she felt so real. Celeste didn’t move or react to my examination as she quietly restarted her systems.

I carefully cupped her one breast with my hand, feeling its warmth and playing with its nipple. My cock sprang to attention, blood flowing into it and filling it to a ripe hardness. The tip of it brushed across the top of her hip line as I brushed past her, and I instinctively flexed. There was still no reaction from her as I fondled and groped her. Her abdomen and stomach were well defined, and her navel had a gold bar piercing. One aspect that Adalynn didn’t share.
Celeste’s overall frame and stature were more petite than Adalynn's.

Moving slowly, I began to circle Celeste, taking note of birthmarks or moles placed randomly to give her more of a sense of realism. How her full round, pert breasts hung and defied gravity. The fact that she too had no pubic hair just above her sex. That she was bald and smooth above her snatch. Carefully inspecting for any seams and finding none. Her skin was flawless, smooth, and perfectly human-like. I hadn’t quite had this type of experience or examination with Adalynn yet, and I wondered if I might ask to do so with her. Maybe even have the two of them stand side by side, so I might compare them both, not while they're inactive but awake and alert. I want to watch and see their reactions as I touch them, play with them, and encircle them. Command them to stand at attention while I did so. I’d even stick a finger up inside each of their pussies and finger fuck them while they stood there. Would they beg for more, ask for more? I was getting even more aroused thinking about the possibility.

“Mike?” Celeste whispered, bringing me back to the present moment. She looked up at me longingly. A look I hadn’t seen from her in the last thirty or so minutes, and one that truly appeared genuine and real.

She stepped forward, wrapped her arms around my neck, and pressed her body hard against mine. Our eyes locked, focusing on each other as she stared up at me. She licked at her lips seductively and then bit down on her lower lip. “I am whole now, my personality and character matrix has been fully installed, synced and I need to feel you inside of me, Mike, and I mean I really need to feel your hard, throbbing cock deep inside me! But before we get to that, I can act fully human or be an android and act robotic during our intimacy. Which do you wish me to be?” She cooed, then placed tender kisses across my chest and shoulder.

My heart began to beat faster. Yesterday Adalynn had kind of played that robotic stuttering game before I asked her not to when we were having sex. I had seen Celeste, inactive, laying powered off on the table, some of her inner circuitry visible through an open patch of skin above her breast. It was apparent that this was a part of their sexualized programming.

I cleared my throat, reached down, and gently cupped her face. She looked up at me through her thick lashes and crystal blue eyes. “Play the part of an android,” I said, “I want to fuck you, a pure virgin android! Your hot, sexy, smooth, beautiful, tan, virgin android body!” I replied softly. She smiled as I leaned in and kissed her, softly at first, then passionately.

Celeste moved her hands up, running her fingers through my hair, holding me tightly to her while we kissed. She brought her left knee slowly up alongside mine, and I reached down to hold it up.

I flexed my hard cock against her abdomen, and she let out a moan. Bending my knees, I lowered myself to where I could reach under her ass and pick her up. She wasn’t as heavy as I had anticipated, although I remembered that she wasn’t human but an android. She weighed about what I’d have expected from a flesh and blood woman. Far lighter than Adalynn, remembering our fall to the concrete floor this morning.

Hoisting her up with a bounce, I broke our kissing. Celeste tossed her head back with a sigh as she locked her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck. “Oh, master. Won’t you fuck me now? Give me this new experience. Let me feel your kisses, your touch on my naked body, and your cock inside my wet, synthetic, android pussy. I have been designed and programmed to please you. My primary purpose and functions are to sexually satisfy your every desire. I am perfect. I am the perfect female android lover for you.” She said in a sultry tone.

Giving her ass cheeks a firm squeeze and pulling her hard against me, I again flexed my cock as it pushed against her pussy and groin.

“Feel that?” I asked.

Celeste rolled her eyes and quickly lolled her head from side to side, smiling wide and releasing a high pitched squeal. “Aaahhhh! Oh yes, master. You’re so hard already, won’t you fuck my robotic pussy? I want to feel you deep within me.” She cried.

I kissed her again, this time probing my tongue deep into her mouth and tasting the sweetness of her artificial saliva. We both moaned in delight as I spun us around and carefully walked us up against the foot of the bed. Pulling away, I examined her face again, framed by her beautiful black hair. Celeste was wonderfully and, exquisitely crafted, with no visible or outward indication that she was a machine underneath. Her lips were full, and the movement of her eyes as she looked at me with lust was intoxicating.

“Let go of me!” I said sternly, and as she did so, I flung her backward and onto the bed. Celeste let out a gasp and laughed a little. “Oh, Yes!” She exclaimed.

Reaching down, I grabbed her ankles and pulled her back towards me so that her ass was at the edge of the bed. Holding her feet high in the air and spreading her legs apart, I looked down at her clit and my hard dick. I had to lower myself somewhat to position the tip of my cock against her folds due to the height of the bed itself. Then slowly, I pushed my way inside her perfect, tight, virgin vagina. I was relishing in the feeling that it gave me as her moist folds enveloped my shaft.

“Oh shit, your pussy is tight!” I exclaimed, feeling every bit of her synthetic muscles as I slid farther in.

“Ahh!” Celeste squealed, biting down on her bottom lip. “Deeper master. Deeper. I will calibrate and adjust as necessary for your length and girth.”

I gave a firm but gentle final thrust, nestling my groin hard against hers. Firmly planting my cock within her. “God, you feel so good! So much like Adalynn, yet completely different too.” I told her. Our eyes locked again, and her tongue extended out, curling up over her top lip and then into her mouth. She nodded and let out a deep guttural moan.

“I am designed to please you, master. My body has been created to be sexually enticing and arousing, to please you sexually, and to be all things feminine for you.” She cooed. Running her hands down her neck and then over and across her chest, tits, and stomach.

Pulling out of her slightly and giving her a hard thrust, I pushed even deeper inside of her. I watched her tits undulate back and forth as the bed rocked beneath us.

Celeste reached up with her hands and pulled at her tits, holding them tight and pinching her nipples. “Fuck yes! Fuck my tight little pussy! Fuck me hard or fuck me slow. Ooohhh yeah! You feel so good inside of me! Oh Mike! Yes! Like that, just like that!” She seemed to dare me to be rougher with her.

“I like your personality Celeste, at least how you are now compared to fifteen minutes ago. Energetic, bold, fun, and full of lust. I’m going to enjoy fucking you! Fucking your sexy robotic body.” I told her.

Instantly I began to pound away at her tight little pussy. My self-control was lost, and I gave into my raw animalistic and carnal desires for pleasure, relishing in the feeling and emotions it gave me. This was a new record for me, having sex three times in less than twenty-four hours with two lusciously beautiful women. I pulled her left foot over towards my face and placed soft kisses on it as I stroked in and out of her slick folds.

“Oh, oh, oh, yes, uhn..yes, oh yes.” She exclaimed with each inward thrust. “Do you like my .. my .. my perfect bod .. my perfect .. perfect body?” Celeste asked, stuttering and looping her words.

Pulling out and holding my cock tip at the entrance of her now-soaked pussy, I smiled down at her, panting. “Oh, baby! You’re so fucking hot. Adalynn and you, you both are so perfect. You each have your differences, but you’re both an amazing fuck. Totally and electrically sexy!” I told her, grabbing my dick and teasing her hole with it, rubbing it up and down along her soft, silky slit, teasingly.

Celeste arched her back again and squirmed at my teasing touch. “I..I am electric. I am perfect .. perfect .. perfect.. I’m a perfect .. a perfect female machine. I am .. I am .. I am .. a purr .. purr .. perfect machine.”

Slowly inserting my cock and then rapidly giving her a series of hard thrusts, I lost my balance and fell over onto her, grabbing both her tits to brace myself as I fell forward. “Oh, shit!” I exclaimed. “My fault.”

Celeste’s head jerked violently to the right, “Error, sensory overload .. Error. More .. more .. fuck me .. fuck me .. my tits ..fuck me ..my tits .. fuck me .. more .. more master.” She said repeatedly, this time in a more digitized tone.

Looking down at Celeste and attempting to read the expression on her face. Having some confusion myself. I’d hoped to discern if she was still playing the part of the robot or if she was having some sort of actual malfunction. She adjusted the tilt of her head and smiled back at me, then mouthed the words, ‘I’m ok, part of the act, Mike.’

Nodding in relief, I quickly stood back up and removed myself from her sex. Celeste giggled. “Oh, you have .. have .. have .. got to .. to .. to .. got to stop teasing me .. me .. me .. aahhhh .. with .. with your cock!” She rolled her eyes to the top of her head, her mouth agape.

I grabbed her hips and repositioned her once again at the edge of the bed. “I know what will stop your stuttering, you little fembot, a hard pussy pounding and me cumming inside your mechanical pussy!” I told her, continuing to play along with her scenario.

Celeste let out a combination of gasps and moans as I grabbed her. “I am not a .. not a .. not a .. fem ..fembot .. I am not a fem .. fembot. I am Celeste, I am real. I am .. I am Celeste .. am .. am .. Celeste ..ohhhh…I am not .. not .. not a ..ohhh.” Her face became blank and emotionless.

Stooping down, I pushed myself deep inside her hole with my hard cock. “Uhnn .. you most .. Uhnn .. certainly are a .. uhh.. a FEMBOT!!” I exclaimed between breaths and grunts. “You’re a fucking .. android .. that’s .. Uhnn .. that’s asked me to .. oh shit! .. fuck her hole and .. uhh .. test her out. Rock her world!”

“Oh, God! Yes, Yes, Yes!! I am a machine. A perfect .. uhhnn .. OHHH!! Machine!” Celeste cried out, sounding more human than robotic, if only for a brief moment. “Pound my .. pussy, my pussy! Oh yeah .. I’m not .. yeah .. ohh, ohh, ohh, .. I am a .. rob .. robot .. I am .. I am a .. a robot. I am a robot, Mike. Ohh fuck me .. master .. I’m not a real .. not a real .. oohhhh .. a real woman.” She whimpered as I continued to pound away at her wet pussy.

My cock began to throb as I felt myself building toward its release. “Oh shit shit shit! I’m going to blow .. uhhnn .. any second now.” My momentum increased as I held her hips and ass firmly as I continued to pound away at her pussy.

Tiny beads of sweat and perspiration had covered Celeste’s forehead and chest. Her face was a mixture of pleasure and mild confusion. “Ohh, Mike! Cum in me! I .. I want to .. ohh fuck yeah! I want to feel you explode inside of me!” She cried out. “You’re my first, I want to .. ohhh .. to experience you fully. .. Fuck my virgin .. my virgin .. my virgin and .. android .. android pussy!”

Seconds away from exploding inside of Celeste, her body began to tense up, and the synthetic muscles of her pussy tightened as she neared her very first orgasm. “Ooohhhh! Oh wow! OHH WOW!! Aaaaahhhhh!!!” She cried out. She flung her arms out to her side and clenched at the blanket beneath her as she suddenly began to buck and push her hips up higher to meet my every thrust. Her tits were wobbling wildly, and her pert nipples were pointing upwards. “OOOH FUUCKK MMEE!! OHH!! OOOHHH!!! PROCESSING NEW .. NEW .. NEW DATA!! .. EEEIIIIIHHHAAAAAHHHHH!!” She cried!

“Oh, God, Celeste!! I can’t hold it .. oh shit, you’re so fucking hot talking like that.” I said, fucking her as fast and as hard as I could while holding tight to both her legs. The combination of pleasure and pain was overwhelming. The bed rocked wildly beneath us as we both climaxed simultaneously. Celeste let out a combination of loud moans and screams while she bucked her hips wildly. I arched my back, crying out, squirting every ounce of my jizz inside her hole. My hips were instinctively pulsing and pistoning, sliding back and forth along her folds.

“OHH BABY, .. FUCK!! I yelled, once I knew I was completely spent and had no more to give. Pulling out of her synthetic pussy and then falling onto the bed beside her, panting from exhaustion. “Oh.My.God, you were fantastic, Celeste! You hot minx you.” I gasped.

Scooting herself up farther onto the bed, she rolled over into a fetal position to face me and placed her hand on my chest. “That was so intense, so incredibly new, and more powerful an experience than what Adalynn described it would be. There is still so much data that I’m having to process, input from all over my body. Thank you, Mike. Oh, thank you for doing that and for such an amazing sexual experience! My very first sexual experience.” Celeste whispered with a teasing grin as she too appeared to be out of breath. If only as a faux simulation.

Laying on my back and too exhausted at the moment to roll over and face her, I turned my head and nodded. “Sweet fucking mercy, you were amazing, so fucking amazing. Between you and Adalynn and how you both make me feel so sexually charged and alive. I haven’t had this much sex in over a year. It’s wild what you two have done to me and how I feel about it. How I feel when I’m inside you and Adalynn, how you each squeeze and contract your synthetic muscles around my cock as I’m fucking you. It’s indescribable!” I explained.

Celeste appeared to think about what I’d said, “That’s the simplest way for me to describe how you’ve made me feel just now, Mike. Everything I am experiencing, seeing, hearing, processing, and sensing is all new. If I were a human woman, I’d have to say you rocked my world.” Celeste said, then giggled.

“Yes, definitely.” I said with a heavy sigh, focusing on her crystal blue eyes. Captivated by her looks and attention.

“I too have accepted your dna Mike, now I am yours just as Adalynn is. Thank you so much. I am yours to command, to love, to play with, and to teach.” Celeste announced.

“Wonderful.” I said breathlessly, still staring at her.

“You sound tired, Mike. Between Adalynn last night and I just now, have we worn you out? Do you want us to refrain from engaging in any more sex with you for a while?” She asked innocently.

I let out a laugh and finally rolled over to face her directly. Celeste’s hand moved from my chest and up to my cheek. “You are like an innocent child in a woman's body, aren’t you? Being so new to the experiences of this world you’re now in?”

“She’ll grow, learn and adjust fairly rapidly, I believe, just as I did.” Adalynn stated as she entered the room, still wearing the bathrobe from this morning.

“Adalynn!” I said, startled by her entrance and sitting bolt upright to look at her.

“Please, Mike, relax.” She said, waving her hand and sitting beside us at the edge of the bed. Celeste sat up close behind me, wrapping her arms around my chest and leaning her head back along my shoulders.

“Adalynn, I want..” she raised her hand, placing it against the lips of my mouth, shaking her head, silencing me kindly.

“Mike, I think I know what you’re about to say; that you enjoyed that little romp session with Celeste here. Am I right?” Adalynn asked with a crooked smile and a tilt of her head.

Nodding in agreement I couldn’t help but smile back at her. “That was above incredible. Celeste is an amazing fuck buddy.”

Both girls laughed at my statement. “Oh, Mike, what an assessment. So you are aware Celeste is as much yours now as I am. So don’t worry or wonder what’s to happen with her. She’ll stay here with us.” Adalynn said softly, taking one of my hands in hers. “Besides, I’d like to know your answer to her question. Have we worn you out?”

I rolled my eyes and let out a chuckle. “No, you haven’t. Just give me a few minutes to recoup, though.” I paused, watching Adalynn’s reaction. Her expression quickly changed to one of need as she licked her lips. “So, Celeste is now mine too?” I asked in amazement.

“Yes, I am yours, Mike. You are my owner, master, and lover. And knowing that you're not entirely spent and worn out makes me feel good too.” Celeste cooed into my ear.

I nodded, shifting my head slightly to look at Celeste, then to Adalynn. “It will take me some time adjusting to all of this. The two of you, this house, the lifestyle change, having sex on a whim with two of the most gorgeous women I’ve ever known.”

Both girls giggled and laughed at the same time. “We know.” They said in unison. Adalynn leaned in and gave me a tender kiss, and I reached up with my free hand and cupped the back of her head, holding her firmly there as we kissed.

Bilbo1
Technosexuality: Built

Re: An Unexpected Offer - Chapters 7 & 8

Post by Bilbo1 » Tue Sep 13, 2022 4:39 am

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

Two great chapters. If you have time, please keep the story going.....

Bears55
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation

Re: An Unexpected Offer - Chapters 7 & 8

Post by Bears55 » Mon Sep 19, 2022 6:53 am

Wow, the chapters keep getting better and better! Thank you so much for your work on this.