An Unexpected Offer - Chapters 5 & 6

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
botfriend2000
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

An Unexpected Offer - Chapters 5 & 6

Post by botfriend2000 » Mon Aug 29, 2022 2:12 pm

Well here are two more chapters in this story. Again, let me know what you think. Kudos and enjoy.
On a side note it’s great to see so many writing again.

An Unexpected Offer
-By Botfriend2000

Chapter 5 -

I opened my eyes and stared at the white marble floor of the shower. The noise of the water was relaxing, echoing off the walls, as was the temperature of the hot water. My head rested on my right forearm as I leaned against the wall, feeling the hot droplets run down my backside.

After having lathered up and rinsed off, I adjusted the shower head and just stood there under it for who knows how long. I leaned forward against the wall with my eyes closed for several minutes, reveling in the calm of the shower. Not thinking about anything.

It is amazing what a long hot shower can do for you, how it re-awakens your mind and refreshes you. At first, I hadn’t given any thought to Adalynn or my present situation. Just my immediate need to have time for myself. But as I relaxed and reflected upon the last several days, work, and people I’d met and interacted with, Adalynn crept back to the forefront of my thoughts.

So she had a glitch, a malfunction, ok. It caught me off guard, and I freaked out about it. Those things aren’t uncommon with electronic devices and appliances. Although she was a type of artificial intelligence, what did I know about her internal workings or operation? Heck! For that matter, sometimes electronics in heating and air equipment can also be temperamental. The wrong voltage will affect its operations, ambient temperatures, and such. Sudden vigorous use after a prolonged period of inactivity can cause erratic behavior. When you consider cell phones or electric cars, most things these days aren’t 100% problem-free after a specific duration of time. So … why was I so freaked out over it? Over it happening to her?

I stood there in the shower, watching the water bead off my chin and body, calming my mind and just breathing. I had a sudden yet fleeting thought, Adalynn is real, and yet she isn’t. That’s why I panicked when she malfunctioned, my brain couldn’t accept the fact that she wasn’t a real person even though we performed a very human and intimate act.

While I thought things through, I accepted the fact that I’d be staying here through the weekend, get to know the place and familiarize myself with the layout, get to know Adalynn a lot more, and find out just how much money is in this ownership deal for me. After all, that few minutes of heated sex in the kitchen was really, really good, regardless of her error, I could use more of that, and I realized that I could be more prepared for any possible future errors.

Having turned off the water and stepping out of the shower, I noticed a pair of sweats, a t-shirt, and a towel on the vanity counter that hadn’t been there when I entered. Adalynn was also apparently very stealthy, or I was so focused entirely on myself that I hadn’t noticed her entering.

Providing me with clothes was unexpected, yet something so kind and human-like, yet she had done it nonetheless and said nothing. Adalynn respected my space and privacy. She was very different from any woman I’d known previously in this regard, classy, very classy, attentive, respectful as well as being perceptive to my needs.

Once I had dried off and dressed, and taking one more look in the mirror before exiting the bathroom. “Me? Do I get all this? I get her?” I asked silently, amazed. Looking down at Adalynn’s note on the vanity, my eyes stopped and focused on her last sentence. “I find you to be an honest man, and I am asking for your help. Will you be my new owner and friend?”
Glancing back at my reflection, I stared back at myself. “Yeah, I am a good man, at least I have tried to be since I was a youth. I can do this. I can.” I said aloud.

As I slowly walked back down the hallway towards the kitchen, I could smell the aroma of eggs and toast. Rounding the corner, I stopped and paused. Adalynn had set a single plate setting at the bar. A full glass of orange juice and a cup of steaming coffee accompanied the plate of scrambled eggs and toast. Off to the side were a plate of butter and a jar of strawberry or raspberry jam. Our clothes discarded on the floor in our rush to have sex earlier were now nowhere to be visibly found.
Adalynn was at the sink with her back to me, rinsing some dishes. She wore only her shirt, which covered half her ass. I ran my eyes down her slender legs and back up again to the curves of her cheeks.

I cleared my throat and sat myself down at the island.

Adalynn shut the water off, dried her hands, and turned to face me. “It’s not much, but it’s hot. I wasn’t sure which you’d like to drink. If you’d rather have something else, water or even whiskey, I’d be happy to get it. The kitchen isn’t fully stocked yet, as I haven’t needed it.” She said with a gentle smile.

My gaze went immediately from her face to her mostly unbuttoned blouse and the curves of her breasts. I probably spent too many seconds admiring them before I answered. “No, no, this is wonderful. Thank you. It smells amazing, and simple is good enough for me.” I replied, smiling back. “Oh, and thank you for the sweats and shirt,” I told her as I picked up the fork, feeling ashamed for having stared at her for so long.

“You’re welcome, and they belonged to my previous owner. I kept several items of clothing in the event that I might need them. Oh, can I ask which you prefer? Mike or Michael? I’ve been using both, and you haven’t seemed to mind. But I would like to know which you’d prefer.” She asked, a little more reserved.

“Mike is just fine. Thank you, Adalynn, for asking.” I replied, taking a large bite of eggs and watching her out of the corner of my eye.

“Mike. Alright, Mike.” Adalynn chuckled, then sat down beside me and placed an elbow on the counter, propping her head with her right hand, and quietly watched me eat.

She said nothing and did not move while I ate. It was somewhat flattering just to have her sit there and watch me, bite after bite. Sweet and flattering. I downed the orange juice and moved on to the coffee. Once I was finished and wiped at the corners of my mouth with a napkin, I swiveled my stool to face her.

“Thank you for the eggs and toast. I was quite hungry, more so than I thought.” I complimented her, letting my eyes quickly gaze over her again, from her head to her belly and back up again.

With a smile and glistening eyes, she finally spoke. “You’re very welcome. I knew you must be hungry after your long day. And thank you for being patient with me through these last few hours.” She softly said, placing her hand over mine.

I looked down at our hands, and I placed my other hand over hers and gave it a squeeze, then looked back up at her. “So…what’s next?” I asked.

Adalynn smiled. “Next? Whatever you’d like, Mike. If you want to relax, talk, ask me more questions, maybe… a little more…you know.” She teased as her eyes wandered over my chest.

I was frowning ever so slightly. “Uhm, I may have come across a little rude and gruff after your error episode. I mean to say, we went from full-on hot and heavy to a dead stop, and my reaction probably wasn’t what you had expected.” I paused.

“I’ll admit that it wasn’t, but I don’t blame you either. I was only aware of the forthcoming issue milliseconds before it occurred.” Adalynn said softly.

I shifted in my seat. I then flipped my hand over and held hers, interlacing our fingers, moving my other hand to my lap, and just stared at Adalynn’s face.

“What is it? What are you doing?” Adalynn asked, chuckling.

“You, I’m just memorizing your face, your eyes, your hair, your smile, and the way you look at me,” I told her.

She blushed and looked at our hands and squeezed them. “You are very kind, Mike. So .. you’re not worried or concerned about my hiccup from earlier? About my malfunction?” Adalynn asked with a hint of concern in her voice.

“Should I be?” I asked, shaking my head. “I thought a lot about it while I showered, but I concluded that you have safeguards and some redundancy with the two backup android bodies. Besides, I figured out how to reset you. So why worry?” I stated.

Adalynn turned and shifted ever so slightly to face me directly. She had undone the only button holding her shirt closed without me noticing. Her shirt now relaxed open enough to her navel, revealing her firm curved breasts and toned abdomen. I let my eyes wander over her exposed breasts once again. Smooth, tan, and perfectly shaped. The fabric of her shirt did little to hide her ripe, pert nipples that pushed forward.
After glancing at her chest, I looked back up at her.

“I would hope you wouldn’t be too worried.” Adalynn paused, noticing my gaze directed at her open shirt. “Uhm, hum.” She cleared her throat.

“I’m hard to resist, aren’t I?” She asked while batting her eyes.

“Yes, you truly are. There’s just something..about..” I trailed off.

“Me?” Adalynn giggled. “Pheromones, or rather the artificial pheromones that I’m emitting. I am programmed to emit them to help arouse you or to help you relax. Whenever I sense you may have a need or that a certain amount of time has passed since our last sexual encounter.” Adalynn explained.

“So, which is it now?” I said, eyes wide in surprise by her bluntness.

“Oh, maybe just a combination of arousing you and helping you relax, but not too much.” She said softly.

“Mmmm…it’s definitely working,” I stated as I shifted slightly on the stool to allow my manhood to reposition inside my sweats.

Reaching up with my left hand, I cradled her face. “Adalynn, I’m not leaving you, and I want to be here with you all weekend long for starters. I’ll even call in sick on Monday until I … until we can figure out how this new arrangement will work.” I assured her.

She closed her eyes and let out a deep artificial breath as she relaxed her head against my hand. “Thank you, Mike. That’s comforting to hear you say.” She whispered.

Without opening her eyes, she reached forward and gently grabbed my right hand, pulling it up, palm forward to her left breast, and held it firmly there against her warm supple, silky skin.
Instinctively I firmly grabbed hold and applied pressure, feeling her nipple harden and push against the center of my hand.

“Uhmmmm.” Adalynn softly moaned.

My left thumb softly caressed her cheek as I stared at her. “If I didn’t know any better, I’d say you’re in heat. How long had it been since you last had sex? Before me, I mean?” I asked, genuinely wondering how long it had been for her.

Adalynn slowly opened her blue-colored eyes and lovingly looked at me. “Seventeen months, twenty-nine days, and yes. I am extremely horny and turned on by you. Even though I am autonomous and can think for myself. I have certain integrated core directives written into my personality and character profiles that I can’t help but allow to surface. Sort of like a habit, but in a different kind of way. Wanting to please you sexually and unconditionally are a few examples. Besides, the sex helps me bond to you.” She explained.

“Ah! I see.” I said, remembering when I first reset her earlier, and one of the transfer questions referred to her sexual settings. “ Any self-pleasure or masturbation?”

“Only if I’m told to or commanded to do so. That is not part of my autonomous selective decision process coding.” Adalynn said, shaking her head.

“Really? Why not?” I asked, curious now.

Adalynn raised an eyebrow as if she were genuinely considering her words. “There might be the possibility of me not being able to stop. I’m not sure of the specifics, but I can tell you that for me it’s very enjoyable.” She replied.

“Ok then.” I paused, digesting that bit of information. “How about we lock up the house, turn off the lights, and head to the bedroom?” I proposed.

She nodded without saying a word and straightened her head, freeing my left hand. “Watch this and listen closely.” She stated.

I perked up and did as she had suggested. I heard the click of several locks, the front door, and a few others, then watched as the lights slowly dimmed throughout the house.

“What do you think?” She asked rather excitedly.

Giving her breast a relatively solid squeeze and a final grope, I shook my head in mock amazement. “Damn, girl. You are amazing.”

Adalynn smiled, then slowly licked her lips. “Oh, you have no idea.” She said slowly, looking down at my right hand as I released her breast. Her right hand gently pushed against mine once more before letting go. “It’s been so long for me since I’ve been intimately touched and caressed by anyone. It’s intoxicating to me to feel your touch, in any and every capacity Mike.” She barely whispered, looking into my eyes.

I was hard again by this point, and I slowly slid off the barstool, taking Adalynn by the hand. “Then maybe tonight should be about you, what your needs are, what I can do to help you fulfill them,” I reassured her.

Adalynn glanced downward at my midsection, noticing the erect tent in my sweatpants, then back at me. “I’d like that, Mike, but I must be honest with you in one regard.” She said with some hesitation.

I pulled Adalynn to a standing position in front of me. “Oh?”

“It’s a challenge for me to put my needs over yours. My wants over your wants. Pleasing you will fulfill me, but if you desire to meet my needs first over yours, I am bound to follow your commands.” Adalynn looked down, then back up with a gentle smile.
“I also told you earlier that I wouldn’t glitch or malfunction again, as I had when we were fucking.” She paused, and I nodded. “Well, there is a small chance it may happen again.” She looked up at me with sadness in her eyes.

“Help me understand,” I said.

She pulled herself close to me and lay her head against my chest. “Putting it simply for you to understand. It’s as if my mind is racing and going one hundred different directions at one hundred miles per hours all the time, and my mind works to anticipate your actions and reactions as well as how I need to react to them. I want to please you and for you to please me. Earlier, it was the same thing, except the DNA transfer protocol entered the mix, and you could say that I momentarily lost my focus while that protocol engaged and took over.”

“Shhhh,” I whispered as I placed my fingers across her lips.

“Calm down, and don’t let those things trouble you. I understand that your mind is like a supercomputer. Just let what happens, happen. Don’t worry about me, I can adapt just as you are able to. Can you do that for me?” I asked.

Adalynn nodded, pulling back and smiling. “Yes, Mike.” And with that, she squeezed my hand, turned, and pulled me to follow behind her towards the bedroom.

Chapter 6 -

Upon entering the bedroom, Adalynn released my hand and sprung up onto the bed in a kneeling position, quickly removing the shirt she wore and tossing it across the room. A mischievous smile appeared on her face. “You’ll honestly see to my needs right now? What I physically want?”

I nodded at her as a question immediately formed in my mind. She must have seen my expression change as she asked her next question before I could ask mine. “What? What is it?”

I took a deep breath. “You’re different now, changed. More playful than the serious, reserved lady of the house I met only hours ago.”

Adalynn’s smile faded slightly. “Do you not like how I am now, Mike?” She asked.

I climbed up on the bed and knelt up in front of her, our knees touching now. “No, it's fine. I kinda like it. This new side of who you are.” I told her.

She cocked her head and batted her eyes at me. “Wonderful, I’m trying to anticipate how best to adapt and change my personality to suit you. Your wants and needs, if a particular action or series of actions arouses you. What I might do, say or act out to increase your pleasure, as I mentioned a few minutes ago. I’ve been more reserved due to being between owners so to speak. But I am trying not to overthink it and be more relaxed now.” She paused for effect. “Now please kiss me, touch me, hold me, service me, Mike… and stop changing the subject! The time for asking questions is over. At least for now. I just want you to touch me as only you can.”

“As you wish, my dear,” I whispered as I pulled off my shirt and tossed it over beside hers on the floor.

I reached up with both hands and gently placed the palms of my hands against her cheeks, holding her carefully. Adalynn closed her eyes. “I want you to lay back, flat on the bed, please. I will touch you intimately and explore your body, all over with my hands, fingers, and lips.” I softly said.

“Mmmm.” She replied.

Letting go of her beautiful face, she lay back on the bed more comfortably with her arms at her side.

I slid back off the bed and removed my sweat pants as the bulge between my legs begged to be free. Then quickly back up and to Adalynns side as I leaned up on my elbow and stared down at her.

With my right hand, I reached down to her right knee and slowly traced my fingertips along her warm, soft synthetic skin. She felt so real and looked so real.

As I reached her mid-thigh, I moved my hand slowly across and over between her legs to her inner thigh. Adalynn instinctively spread her legs as she released a soft moan of pleasure. “Uhmmm….your touch is so careful, so precise.”

Keeping my right hand where it was, I sat more upright, then moved my left hand up against her neck and slid the back of my hand down and across to her collarbone, just over her breasts.

Adalynn took a deep breath and tilted her head back, her mouth slightly agape. “Oh!” She gasped.

Somewhat confused at her gasp and tone, as I’d only just begun, I spoke her name. “Adalynn?”

She turned her head towards me and smiled, licking her lips. “I’m fine, Mike. I love what you’re doing and how it makes me feel. Go ahead, touch me more.” She whispered, taking another deep breath.

Closing the distance between us, I leaned in and over her right breast, and with my left hand, I brushed over her hardening nipple. Then extending my tongue, I began to swirl and flick at her nipple until I was close enough to bare down and suck on it. Taking it in and sucking furiously on her.

“Yes, Mike! Oh, I like what you’re doing to me.” Adalynn exclaimed as she slowly writhed beneath me. Her hands clenched at the blankets beneath us.

I slowly moved my right hand between her legs until I was directly over her bare mound. I applied some pressure while continuing to suck and bob on her luscious tit.

“Oh, Yes, Yes! Oh Fuck Yes!” Adalynn cried out in ecstasy as she began to gyrate her hips against the pressure of my hand. “Play with me, tease this robot girl. Play with my pussy! Anything and everything is yours Mike.”

I pulled off her tit with a pop, keeping as much suction as possible until the last moment. “You like what I’m doing to you?” I asked.

“Mmm-hmm,” Adalynn moaned in delight, nodding her head in affirmation. “Don’t stop Mike, more. I want ..Ohh.. I need more. It’s been sooo long since I’ve felt this way, and I’ve never been touched quite like .. uhhnn .. like how you’re touching me now. Oh wow! .. Ohhh .. Pleasure me and service me and I’ll .. eeiiiiiiiiaaayyyeee!!!” She screamed as I quickly inserted a finger deep into her love hole.

“OH! FUCK! ME!” Adalynn cried out, bucking hard repeatedly, gyrating her hips against my hand. I repositioned myself again to be able to play with and massage her pussy, while resuming my sucking on her right tit and playing with her left tit with my left hand.

Her body was rocking and writhing beneath me. I felt the warmth of her skin against mine as I ministered to her needs. Her juices began to flow as I played with and pistoned my fingers in and out of her hole. Her moaning continued over the next few minutes as I enjoyed playing with her body and pleasing her.

She reached down with her left hand and began to rub at her pussy vigorously. “Oh, Mike, I feel it building, burning within me. Make me cum. Make me, your robot girlfriend cum hard!” Adalynn said breathlessly.

I pulled my wet fingers out from her hole, raised my hand back away then gave her pussy a single hard slap. At the same time, I leaned down while grabbing her breast in my hand and firmly reattached my lips to her nipple, and began sucking.

Adalynn let out a scream of pleasure, arching her back and pushing against my hand. I then reinserted two fingers and began to rapidly finger fuck her pussy.

“Uh-huh.. yes .. oh yes, oh yes, oh yes, Oh Yes, Just like that! RIGHT THERE!! Uh-huh..OH YES!! YES!! OH FUCK YES!!” She cried out as a powerful orgasm rocked her synthetic body. Her pussy muscles clenched around my fingers, holding me inside her and slowing my finger thrusting as her body convulsed in exstacy.

She reached out across the bed with her right hand, over and across my leg, until she found my rock-hard cock. Wrapping her fingers around my shaft, she began to pump it slowly as she relished in the sensation of her orgasm.

“Ohh, Mike!” She cooed. “I want you to.. to k’keep touching me like you have b’b’been, but I may need you …” Adalynn trailed off, having stuttered her words. Looking up at her while keeping her nipple in my mouth, I watched as her head twitched erratically, her eyelids fluttering wildly.

Her hand momentarily stopped pumping my shaft, then resumed once more after several seconds. “I’m an android..an android .. droid.” She stuttered.
I pushed my fingers deeper into her mound and placed my thumb over the fingers of her left hand, which were still above her pussy, near her clit.

Her head twitched hard to the right, and Adalynn’s eyes focused on mine. “I am yours, Mike. Your robot, your robot bot bot bot bot girl. I am an..an..an..an..android, your pleasure is..is..is my pleasure. I need you..want you.. need you..want you..need you to fuck me now.”

I abruptly stopped all my ministrations and pulled off her tit. Not wanting to break my eye contact with her. “Are you alright? You seem to be stuttering, or looping your speech Adalynn. Is this a game that you're playing with me? Or are you malfunctioning again?”

Her eyes widened in surprise, and then a mischievous grin crossed her lips as she looked at me. “I’m purposely producing a .. a simulated error. A role-playing error game I’ve played before. My previous lover prefered and enjoyed it. Ohhhh .. In my attempts to circumvent and delay my requirements to find a new owner owner, I .. I .. I may may have miscalculated my priority to .. to experience .. to experience .. to ex..” She trailed off once again. Her eyes fluttered while her head twitched erratically.

Her mischievous grin returned, and her grip on my shaft tightened slightly.

“Careful there, babe,” I exclaimed as I quickly moved my hand from Adalynn’s soaked pussy to her hand that held me between my legs. “Gotta use that on you soon.”

Her eyes shifted to my groin and then back up to me. Her grip loosened, and her pumping stopped.

“Ohhh Mike, you’re so hard and ..” Adalynn’s head twitched once again. “You’re bigger than I had anticipated and so hard already.” She cooed.

It seemed she had said those exact words earlier this evening in the kitchen after pouring me the whiskey.

Adalynn suddenly and gracefully sat up, sweeping her legs behind her. Tossing her head to one side so that her hair was on the opposite side, she leaned down, and while holding my shaft with one hand, she gently pushed me onto my back with her other hand.

She moved so quickly that I was taken aback by her sudden assertiveness. I wondered again if Adalynns error had been fully resolved or if she had indeed been toying with me all along, making me think there had been a problem when there hadn’t been. Role-playing, she said, I wasn’t sure, but I’d guess she didn’t have an actual error.

“Oh, Mike, you’re truly going to enjoy this,” Adalynn said before popping the tip of my penis inside her mouth and swirling her tongue over its head.

I lost all rational thought as she again began giving me the most fantastic blow job. Her lips applied the perfect pressure as she slid up and down my stiff shaft while twirling her tongue slowly along its length. Her fingers worked gently to caress and fondle my balls and shaft.

As I lay there marveling in the sweet pleasure of her ministrations. Adalynn began to turn and rotate, repositioning herself and straddling me in a sixty-nine position. All the while never letting up on sucking or licking my cock. Her pussy was now directly over my mouth.
I had never eaten out or gone down on a woman before. Every woman I had been with seemed very satisfied with my foreplay, bringing them to orgasm and then us fucking. This experience here was entirely new for me now.

Adalynn sensed my hesitation and stopped briefly, allowing her hand to glide and piston up and down my slick shaft as she spoke. “Taste me, Mike, nibble on my folds. Push your tongue into my hole. I have been expertly and perfectly designed to replicate a human female form. You might enjoy me while I enjoy you.”

“I’ve never done this before, eaten pussy, I mean,” I said between breaths.

“Remember, I’m not human. I’m a female android, your ‘robot’ girlfriend. You said you’d please me, and I want this while I please you. I’ll tell you if you're doing it .. it .. it wrong.” She said with a giggle.

It was a bit concerning that she was stuttering and repeating words, but she hadn’t entirely and suddenly stopped as she had earlier. I wasn’t going to let that get to me. In fact, now, as I thought about it, it was kind of erotic and arousing.

“Hey, robot girl, are you teasing me with this act of stuttering and repeating words?” I asked.

“Maybe. Want me to stop?” Adalynn teased with a giggle.

I blew out against her folds, causing her to shiver.

Reaching up with both hands, I carefully cradled Adalynn’s ass as she slowly lowered herself within reach of my mouth and tongue.
“Uhmm..I’ll let you know if it becomes too much of a distraction,” I replied.

With some hesitation, I extended my tongue and quickly lapped it along her folds, from top to bottom, in one single wet lick of my tongue. She tasted sweet, like a cross between honey and powdered sugar icing. Again something that I hadn’t expected but was certainly welcome. A part of me wondered what a real woman would taste like? Would she be salty or musky?

Adalynn tossed her head up, arching her back as she stopped pumping my rod. “Ohhhhh!!! Do it again, but this time stop halfway and suck my folds into your mouth, then plunge your tongue into me. Repeat this over and over again. Swirl and be playful. Use your fingers if you want to as well. Please, Mike, please.” She whimpered.

Obliging to her request, I did as she suggested. Adalynn let out a series of small moans before resuming her sucking on my cock.

After less than a minute, I had settled into a basic routine of what to do to stimulate her pussy, and Adalynn had quickly resumed polishing my rod. She was undoubtedly an expert in just where to apply pressure and where to hold her suction for my maximum pleasure.

She wriggled her ass closer to my mouth so I could get my tongue as far inside her folds as possible. It was amazing as the two of us moaned in unison. Here I was, a flesh and blood human, and her, an intricately designed and crafted synthetic piece of human-like machinery, the two of us fucking each other.

After a few more minutes, I could feel myself nearing my limits and would soon explode. Adalynn’s pussy and clit throbbed and seemed to pulse each time I thrust my tongue hard between her folds. Her pelvis began to rock faster over my face. Her moans increased in volume and intensity over the last minute when suddenly Adalynn pulled off my hard cock and screamed in ecstasy. Her body shuddered as an orgasm coursed through her. A warm stream of sweet cum oozed from her dripping sex as I continued to lap away at her synthetic folds.

She braced herself with one arm while the other reached down to her pussy and rubbed at it vigorously. I stopped licking and blew at her hole as she rubbed.

“OH FUCK, OH FUCK, OHHH FFUUCCKK MEEE MIKE!!! I’VE NEVER .. UHHNN. .. NEVER FELT EVERYTHING FIRING AT .. OOHH SHIT ..UH-HUH.. AT ONCE!!” Adalynn cried in pleasure as her orgasm continued to pulse through her.

I quickly thrust two fingers into her pussy and began to piston them in and out as rapidly as possible. “Like this? Is this what you want? Me to touch you all over and inside your wet hole?” I asked.

“Yes! Oh God, YES! .. UHHNN .. It’s sooo .. OOHH .. sooo amazing .. AAHHH .. More .. oohhh .. more more more.. YES Mike, I nnneed .. UHHNN .. NEED MORE!! .. AAHHH .. AGAIN! FUCK YES .. I’M CUMMING AGAIN!!! … EEEIIIIYYYYY!!!!!” Adalynn exclaimed as she bucked wildly against my thrusting fingers.

After another minute of me playing with her, she finally wound down and collapsed gently on top of me. I pulled my fingers out, and while stroking her backside, I continued to lap at her pussy. She leaned in and kissed my cock tenderly.

“Service me, Mike. Please service me now, put your hard, human cock deep inside of me. Stick me with it, poke me, tease me with it and fuck me, oh fuck me hard with it. Please, I need to feel you inside of .. of .. of .. me. Deep inside me.” Adalynn said as she rolled over and onto her back.

I sat up and gently took hold of her leg that lay beside me while running my hand up along its length, over her knee, and up to her now-soaked pussy. Adalynn arched her back. “Mmmmmm, please, Mike.” She whispered. “I’m so hot and so ready for you..you to fill..fill..fill me up.”

“Adalynn, I'm going to give you the best loving and the best fucking sex that I’m capable of. However, as much as I enjoy the robot act, you repeating words and your stuttering, I’d rather have the mature, professional, bubbly, fun, sexy Adalynn I first met at the door. Be passionate, hot, and sexy. We’ll do the glitchy robot thing another time, ok. Is that too much to ask?” As I applied gentle pressure once again to her mound.

Adalynn let out a deep sigh of contentment. “No, Mike, I’ll comply. Take me as you wish. All you have ever to do is ask if you want me to change or adjust. I love how you’ve touched me and made me feel tonight. Thank you so much.” She arched her back and tilted her head back to stare at the corner of the ceiling. Her tits jutting upwards.

“Oh fuck, you’re so sexy looking when you do that!” I exclaimed as I stood up off the bed and looked down at Adalynn.

She relaxed again and, reaching up, squeezed her breasts together, pinching her nipples between her fingers. “Oh, Mike, take your hard cock and fuck me already. Fuck my wet and wanting pussy.” She cooed.

I reached down and grabbed her ankles and pulled her towards me, getting her ass to the edge of the bed and lifting her legs, and spreading them apart. The synthetic muscles and tendons in her legs bulged, pushing out, defining how tone and muscular they were as she held them in that position.

“I need another quick taste of your sweet cum before my cock gets to fill you up,” I stated as I knelt back down before her while holding the back of her thighs.

“Mmmmm.” Adalynn moaned in delight as I teased her folds again with my tongue. “Do you like how sweet I taste, how yummy my cum is?”
I moaned in affirmation as I licked and slurped at her sopping hole.

I was mentally aching to get right to it and start fucking Adalynn. My cock was throbbing, and stood hard at attention between my legs as I knelt. It still amazed me how sweet her nectar tasted. I wondered if, like her artificial pheromones, she had some sort of intoxicating ingredient to her juices. I’d have to inquire about that later.

Adalynn writhed and bucked against my ministrations as I lapped at her pussy and drove my tongue in and out of her hole. Moaning in delight and ecstasy.

“Ohhh, yes, Mike! Yes yes yes! .. .. mmm lick me, …just … like …mmm …that, ohhh right there, right there!” She exclaimed!

I reached down with my right hand and inserted two fingers, curling them and moving them around as I ate her out, bringing her to the edge of another rapturous orgasm.

Adalynn began to buck and gyrate her hips furiously. “OH FUCK! OHH FUCK!! OOHH EEIIIIIIIIIEEEEE YESSSS FUCK FUCK FUCK!!! AAHHHHH!! She screamed as she once again arched her back and held her hips high against my face

I hurriedly stopped and stood up, grabbed my cock, and positioned myself at her hole. Rubbing it along her slit. She repeatedly nodded at me with a look of desperation. “Please! Fuck me now. Please fuck me, Mike! I’m burning inside, ready to cum all over your hard cock. Oh Mike, finish it, make me cum, make me cum so hard again as you explode in me.” She cried.

Taking a firm hold of her left leg, I slowly slid into her wet pussy while still holding my cock, not going all the way in, but enough to stir my cock around the entrance of her hole as I held it there in position.

The look on Adalynn’s face had changed to one of pure delight and ecstasy. She bit at her lip while she pinched and teased the nipples on her tits. Releasing my hold on my cock I reached up to grab hold of her other leg as I pushed my way fully inside her.

“Oh shit! You’re not only wet, but you’re so tight too! Tighter than when I fucked you earlier from behind. God, you feel amazing!” I exclaimed.

Adalynn arched her back and pushed against me simultaneously. “I’m there! I’m there! I’m gonna cum all around you, baby. Fucking push it in me, Mike! Thrust it in hard and … ohhh … and I’ll cum .. ohh fuck my tight little twat baby, fuck it hard!”

I obliged and made two hard thrusts in and out before her orgasm took hold and rocked her body again. Her breasts bounced wildly about as I continued pistoning and fucking her pussy, feeling contraction after contraction around and along the length of my cock as I slid back and forth, bringing me closer to my orgasm.

Holding her ankles firmly as I looked down at her face, I began to thrust repeatedly, each time with more force. Feeling my cock harden and ready itself, building and building. Her body was glorious and perfect, perfect in color and tone, perfect in how athletic she appeared, perfectly curvy and modelesque, totally sexy, and absolutely appealing. There was a difference between fucking Adalynn and a real woman, Adalynn orgasmed more frequently, and her pussy knew how to massage my dick. She truly was designed for pleasure.

“Oh shit! Oh shit! I’m .. I’m so close .. fuck this feels so amazing! You feel so amazing, Adalynn!” I cried as I continued to pound away at her. The bed started to creak a little with each rough thrust, in sync with our sexual rhythm of fucking.

“Cum in me! Cum inside my pussy! I know you want it! I saw how you .. oh shit! .. How you looked at me .. at the door .. Ahh …. How your eyes wandered over my .. uhhnn .. my body at the door earlier. Ohhh yeah …so good. Your eye’s focusing on my tits as we sat in the kitchen. Ohhh .. Fuck my pussy, Mike, fill me up … ohhh … I can feel you getting harder, Ahh … getting bigger .. OH SHIT .. CUMMMM INSIDE MMMEEEEEE!!” Adalynn begged.

I was so close and seconds away from my own orgasm. I looked down, watching my dick go in and out of her hot, pink, dripping sex. Adalynn’s smooth and hairless groin was glistening wet with a mixture of my saliva and her sticky cum, her folds in a constant motion of back and forth, following the direction of my hard pistoning dick. I glanced at her breasts as they shook and bounced up and down. Her rock-hard nipples were jutting out over her perfect pepperoni-sized areolas. A thin layer of sweat covered them up to the top of her sternum. She looked so natural, so human-like in every detail. The emotion on her face, the expression of her wanting and need for my explosion of cum inside her, the look of sheer pleasure on her face. Her cheeks had reddened some from our sexual exercise and the sweat along her brow. So natural, so lifelike. She could have seduced me earlier after I had finished my work, and we could have fucked like this, and I would have been none the wiser to her artificial nature.

That thought, that immediate thought, then and there, it’s realization struck me with an intensity I hadn’t thought of previously, that of her true nature, that she was a machine with motors, servos, wiring, and gears. A robot, a female android woman, and that realization suddenly excited and aroused me more intensely.

“YESS!! OH YES! OH YES! FUCK, FUCK, FUCK YES!” Adalynn screamed as I strained to hold back my release a few seconds longer.

“OOHHH GOD!!! … FUCKING DAMN IT!! … FUCK!! FUCK!! FUCK ME!!” I cried, pounding her pussy with every ounce of energy I could muster, thrusting as deep within her as I could repeatedly. The bed rocked and creaked as I finally exploded within her.

“FFUUCCKK!!” I continued to exclaim.

“YES, YES, YES, BABY!! FUCK ME!! OH!..I FEEL YOUR HOT CUM! OH YES!!” Adalynn exclaimed in unison with my cry.

I felt my load squirt deep inside her as the walls of her synthetic pussy massaged and milked my cock for everything it could give. I continued to slowly glide in and out of her as I wound down, my cock still rock hard and erect. My hands loosened their grip on her calves as they found the sides of her hips. Her knees bent, allowing her feet to rest along the edge of the bed, spread eagle with me between them.

“Sweet mercy, you are so damn amazing! Fucking amazing, Adalynn!” I whispered.

“Mmmmm, you were amazing too! Thank you, thank you.” She cooed in reply.

Exhausted and spent, I leaned over and kissed her belly tenderly. I pulled out and then stepped away, “Oooh.” Adalynn moaned in disappointment, relinquishing her hold on my still rigid member.

I crawled up beside her as we pushed ourselves a little farther onto the bed. Her hand tenderly brushed my cheek as she stared into my eyes. I reached over and cupped one of her breasts, running my thumb over her still pert nipple.

“Mmmm.” She cooed softly. “You suddenly got even harder, more rigid right before you came inside me. I hadn’t expected that. It was very intense. I felt you build and harden to a point, and then that last bit of increase as you exploded inside me. It felt wonderful, passionate and fulfilling.”

“It was you.” I paused, gathering my thoughts, smiling back at her. Adalynn traced a finger along my lips, stopping as I kissed it.

“What do you mean?” She asked.

“I saw you. I saw you as both a real flesh and blood woman and as a perfect machine. Right before I exploded inside of you, I looked at you, all of you. I watched as I fucked you, my dick sliding in and out of your wet sex. Your perfectly toned abdomen and the way your luscious tits bounced with your hard, pert protruding nipples pointing upwards. How you were sweating, both your chest and your forehead. The definition of muscles in your legs as I held them. The expression on your face of joy and pleasure. You were real at that moment and will be forever in my mind, not just a robot, but more, and you are so real, so very real, and so amazing! And then the thought hit me that you’re also a machine with wires, electronics, chips, motors, and more. You are a perfectly designed female replica android, and that thought aroused me so much more. That’s what pushed me over the edge as I blew my load deep inside you.” I explained as I closed my eyes and felt the warmth of her hand against my cheek.

“Oh Mike, my dear sweet Mike. You are so amazing yourself. You have made me feel …” It was her turn to pause and reflect. “.. so complete once again. I am indebted to you for your willingness to accept my offer. You are my friend, my lover, my companion, my human, my everything, and so much more.” She whispered.

Opening my eyes, I smiled. “Your everything? I like the sound of that. As long as we can continue to have sex like that and fuck like rabbits. You’re stuck with me. But I will have to work on my stamina for longer sessions with you. That was wonderful and amazing and all, but far shorter than I’d planned or hoped for.” I confessed.

Adalynn giggled and smiled back at me. “Oh absolutely.”

We lay there staring into each other’s eyes, gently caressing one another for several minutes. My breathing eventually relaxed, and I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

Adalynn silently watched me fall into a deep sleep as she caressed my face. After fifteen minutes and being satisfied that I was finally in a deep state of rest, she silently arose and stood up off the bed. A smile played across her face, content in the knowledge that she was safe, she had a new owner and lover, that she would now devote herself to someone who’d love her back.

She crept over to the closet, opened the doors, reached inside, and removed a lightweight blanket. Turning around quickly and jostling her firm breasts as she did so, she unfurled the blanket and gently covered my sleeping form. “Thank you again, Mike. I’ll be back shortly.” She softly whispered.

Adalynn left the bedroom, leaving the door open several inches, and proceeded to the bedroom directly across the hall. Without turning any lights on as she entered, Adalynn entered the adjoining en-suite bathroom and closed the door, flipped on the light, and exhaust fan, then turned to look at herself in the mirror.

She took a deep breath as she reached up and shook out her hair examining herself in the mirror. Then reaching down with both hands, she took hold of her beautiful breasts, squeezing and pushing them together a few times. She pinched at her nipples and pulled on them until they popped back, causing her globes to spring back to perfection. Cocking her head to one side, she let out a little chuckle. “Hmmm, I’m just perfect. Self stimulation denied again.”

Adalynn turned around to face the shower. She reached in and turned on the hot water, then the cold. She placed her hand under the water and let it run over her hand to check the temperature. Once satisfied, she entered and began to shower off. While in the shower, Adalynn would drain and flush the reservoir holding any biological fluids. She washed and rinsed her nether regions and then proceeded to wash her hair.

Twenty minutes later, Adalynn re-entered the bedroom where I lay sound asleep. She wore a full-length Egyptian cotton bathrobe with nothing underneath. She had dried and brushed her hair to the point it wasn’t wet but only slightly damp.
Slowly and silently, she walked over to the opposite side of the bed and climbed onto it to lay beside me. She reached up, grabbed a pillow, and pulled it to her head as she watched me.

Carefully and gently, she reached over and tenderly brushed my hair back over my ear, not wanting to wake or disturb me.
“Sleep well, Mike.” Adalynn softly said as she, too, closed her eyes. She linked with the home security system momentarily to check the status of the house, grounds, and for anything out of the ordinary. Finding all in order, she queried the backup server to begin the download and backup of her systems, including Mike’s new ownership of her and all she had been overseeing these last several months. She matched my breathing pattern and entered her simulated sleep mode—a mode she had not utilized in well over a year.

HelixCMN

Re: An Unexpected Offer - Chapters 5 & 6

Post by HelixCMN » Wed Aug 31, 2022 5:43 am

Amazing! Is this the end? Cuz, I want to see a bit more of these two

botfriend2000

Post by botfriend2000 » Wed Aug 31, 2022 3:26 pm

:wink: to answer HelixCMN’s question … this could be a good stopping point. As I noted when I first posted the initial chapters to “An Unexpected Offer” I have been working on this story for nearly a year. There are more chapters. :roll: … How many you ask?? 34 to be exact. Yep, 34, finished, completed chapters, making this real book.
I also had stated that I wasn’t entirely sure I had wanted to share this portion or the entire story with the general population. So for now this feels like an ok ending point.

That being said: I’ll wait and see what the reactions are in the coming weeks, the number of views, etc. I will tease that from here the story really evolves beyond a man and his sex android. Additional characters, plot twists, more on an emotional level too. So we’ll see. Thanks to all who read it and please feel free to comment. :D

HelixCMN

Post by HelixCMN » Thu Sep 01, 2022 2:40 pm

34 huh, I wouldn't mind another long story, especially the emotional development. It's your decision to upload them tho.

Bears55
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation

Post by Bears55 » Fri Sep 02, 2022 1:11 am

Wow, 34 chapters? We aren’t worthy!

I’m looking forward to see how the “Everyman” nature of our protagonist evolves as the story progresses!

Thank you!!!

Bilbo1

Post by Bilbo1 » Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:07 am

Great story, with an original theme. Did you have a specific woman in mind to base Adalynn on???

botfriend2000

Post by botfriend2000 » Mon Sep 12, 2022 7:13 pm

My muse for Adalynn is Emily Eloise, she can be found on Instagram and TikTok @looksby_emmily.
For the next character introduced in the story, Celeste. My muse is stellaflye on TikTok @stelaflye

Thanks again for reading

Bilbo1

Post by Bilbo1 » Tue Sep 13, 2022 2:35 am

botfriend2000 wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 7:13 pm My muse for Adalynn is Emily Eloise, she can be found on Instagram and TikTok @looksby_emmily.
For the next character introduced in the story, Celeste. My muse is stellaflye on TikTok @stelaflye

Thanks again for reading

Adalynn's inspiration is even sexier than you described and Celeste's very easy on the eyes as well.... :applause: :applause: :applause: