Visual novel: Slot Bunny

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
The Liar

Visual novel: Slot Bunny

Post by The Liar » Thu Aug 25, 2022 12:31 pm

So picked up Visual Novel Maker, which seemed similar to Novelty. Anyhow this was basically just something I did to test and familiarize myself with it's capabilities... I think I worked out all the bugs.

https://mega.nz/file/WzgzQKjR#bX7ZRu26l ... oxCfacsPo0

Edit: updated version to fix bug when betting on Miyu in blackjack.
Last edited by The Liar on Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
All criticism of my work is both welcome, and encouraged.
My work is uploaded under the Creative Commons Attribution ShareAlike 4.0 license, so as long as attribution is given, feel free to disseminate.

Blox_242
Fembot Central Staff
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Re: Visual novel: Slot Bunny

Post by Blox_242 » Thu Aug 25, 2022 5:02 pm

Pretty cool

KinoLangDanzel
Identification: Cyborg

Post by KinoLangDanzel » Fri Aug 26, 2022 1:45 am

The Liar wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 12:31 pm So picked up Visual Novel Maker, which seemed similar to Novelty. Anyhow this was basically just something I did to test and familiarize myself with it's capabilities... I think I worked out all the bugs.

https://mega.nz/file/mu4GUDbC#8l0QO7xN5 ... OD_CSAwU64
Great game. I dunno if I hit a bug or something, but when I bet on Miyu and win, it displays my winning cards and shows Miyu saying 'satisfied?' before cycling me back to the menu to bet on her again.
My Friend: "There are 2 kinds of people in the world, those who suck and those who don't suck. You, my friend, suck."
Me: *puts on sunglasses* "And you swallow."
YEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

-Avatar made by Battery. Thanks, friend :thumbsup:

The Liar

Post by The Liar » Fri Aug 26, 2022 4:19 am

KinoLangDanzel wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 1:45 am
The Liar wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 12:31 pm So picked up Visual Novel Maker, which seemed similar to Novelty. Anyhow this was basically just something I did to test and familiarize myself with it's capabilities... I think I worked out all the bugs.

Great game. I dunno if I hit a bug or something, but when I bet on Miyu and win, it displays my winning cards and shows Miyu saying 'satisfied?' before cycling me back to the menu to bet on her again.
Yes that seems like a bug, I'll see if I can fix it, and upload a fixed version.
My work is uploaded under the Creative Commons Attribution ShareAlike 4.0 license, so as long as attribution is given, feel free to disseminate.

The Liar

Post by The Liar » Fri Aug 26, 2022 5:04 am

KinoLangDanzel wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 1:45 am

Okay, that should hopefully fix it. There were a few commands parented when they shouldn't have been, which can cause them to not trigger; it seems to work fine in testing.

Still not sure why you'd have gotten Miyu saying "satisfied", since she should only do that in the playroom scene.

Motto-motto
Identification: Human

Post by Motto-motto » Mon Aug 29, 2022 8:19 pm

great game!!!