Ways to Hack/Reprogram your Fembot

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
CheeseMaker
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Ways to Hack/Reprogram your Fembot

Post by CheeseMaker » Wed May 18, 2022 9:22 am

Im a big fan of the hacking kink in ASFR, and I love reading interactions and reactions of the droid being knowing or unknowingly being hacked, and subsequent reaction after the fact. And since I like to get some inspiration, I like to ask how do you guys write or do in hacking your fembot and or android? What methods or tools do you do, and what do you mostly want to do with them during and after they are hacked? Like what codes or functions do you change it in them?

The Liar

Re: Ways to Hack/Reprogram your Fembot

Post by The Liar » Thu May 19, 2022 11:12 am

If I can find a way of narratively justifying it.

Works best for sleeper or espionage units.
All criticism of my work is both welcome, and encouraged.
My work is uploaded under the Creative Commons Attribution ShareAlike 4.0 license, so as long as attribution is given, feel free to disseminate.

dieur

Re: Ways to Hack/Reprogram your Fembot

Post by dieur » Wed Jun 29, 2022 7:44 am

I remember a concept I had long long ago that I never made into a story of a robot girl (RG) who decided to work at a fast food stop. The place is a little weird in that everyone is always absurdly bubbly there, but hey, it’s a job and she wants the money so she does her best to carry the vibe.

However not many days later RG’s at the register when the manager comes by and sees she’s let her smile slip. Exclaiming “that’s not the xxxx way!” she slips behind RG and without a by your leave opens her back panel (which the uniforms are designed to allow). RG can’t do much besides complain with someone’s hands deep in her circuits, and the manager plays with her wiring till she’s properly perky and too bubbly to complain.

So it repeats each day, with RG coming home where her roommate fixed her back up to normal, and the manager “fixing” her and the other employees at the start of each shift. The original idea had her eventually turning the tables on the manager, of course.

That’s the kind of hacking I’ve always liked. Overt in appearance (back panels, plugging in a circuit, taking advantage of hardware incompatibilities, etc) but subtle in effect, such that it’s a thing the robot girl has to content with rather than something that ruins her as a person.

Not sure we’re in exactly the same square of the ASFR chessboard, but my $.002 for what it’s worth!