Story/Malfunction Idea

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
robov
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android

Story/Malfunction Idea

Post by robov » Sun May 15, 2022 6:39 pm

Hey,

I was curious if anyone has ever thought of doing a facemask related malfuntion, where a fembot relies heavily on facial recognition software for its interactions (picking up expression's, non-verbal cues, etc) and it is prevented from doing so by the person/persons wearing a mask. Perhaps the mask leads it to make incorrect assumptions and behave inhumanly, or perhaps the incomplete data set puts strain on its processors and causes it to malfunction.

Additionally, perhaps a facemask causes the robot to identify a random man as her owner and make sexual advances towards him, or engage in some other kind of behavior that a random person would find weird. I am not sure, just a thought that I had, but I am not a very good writer.

Speaking of which, what have D. Olivaw and DZiegler been up to? I always look forward to their stories when they drop.

BA2
Identification: Human

Re: Story/Malfunction Idea

Post by BA2 » Mon May 16, 2022 9:29 am

Like it! I’m thinking ‘Eyes Wide Shut’ a high society masquerade ball where some of the wealthy socialites’ / debutantes’ programming becomes… confused…

CheeseMaker

Post by CheeseMaker » Mon May 16, 2022 4:32 pm

I just thought of a funny, also probably sexy idea where your Robot wife planned this party and instead of finding the robot, its finding the human in this masquerade, all the while the robots have to still act human.

DZiegler

Post by DZiegler » Mon May 16, 2022 7:57 pm

^I love that as the kernel of a story concept! I escpecially dig BA2's take on it. Similarly, you could do something a little bit more...malicious...where maybe some people within the story use this known vulnerability to their advantage.

As far as where I've been...I'm still here for now. Life's been good but incredibly busy. I unfortunately find it more and more difficult to find time to write but that doesn't mean I'm done...

Cheers,

DZ
Cheers!