Story Teaser

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
botfriend2000
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Story Teaser

Post by botfriend2000 » Tue May 10, 2022 2:55 pm

Good day to you all. So I had an idea tumbling around in my mind shortly after some of the poll results started coming in. I’ve incorporated that idea into story that I am still fleshing out. Let me know what you think. I know it’s not perfect, but I also think it’s different from anything we’ve seen on the board in a long while. Your input is always appreciated and I thank you in advance.

@nikkisandiego She is my muse on Instagram

Enjoy

Story teaser by Botfriend2000 - May 2022

Turning my attention back to the technician as he opened the locking clasps on the upright container as he stood beside it and while reaching up to the top and middle he pulled on the grip points and slowly opened it up, revealing the contents. Fully encased in a protective molded foam was Nikki, wearing a light brown pair of boxer briefs with the waistband reading ‘Love Life’. A baby blue mid-rif string tank top that barely held in her massive cleavage with the words ‘Blowjobs Are Real Jobs.’ With shoulder-length sandy blonde hair and soft full pink lips, she looked the part of a college-age party girl. Her other distinguishing features were her blue ankle converse tennis shoes, a diamond-studded navel ring, several thin wrist bracelets, and a cursive tattoo along her right forearm that read ‘let him kiss you everywhere.’ She stood about five foot five inches and was very cute with a girl next door quality to her.
“Alright, Mr. Humphrey, let me explain how she works.” The technician said, giving me a sideways glance. Once he knows he has my attention he continues, “This is Nikki’s remote.” He says pointing to the small palm-sized device embedded in the foam directly beside her head. “There are only three buttons: On, Off, and Pause.” The technician smirks, “The Pause button allows you to be creative, adjust her pose or stance, confuse or distract her. Whatever you can come up with. The possibilities are limitless.” I rub my chin trying to think of why I would need to use that feature exactly.

Nodding back to the technician he continues. “Nikki’s tablet is placed here.” He said pointing to the small tablet as he removed it from its slot located to the left of her thigh. “Now, I don’t know what you may have been told about Nikki’s diverse programming but she’s very robust. When she first appears to malfunction and break down many inexperienced bot owners tend to look for her reset button on her physical body behind her ear. When all you have to do is open the active script folder and find the feature setting tab and select resume from error. Which you can find here.” He said pointing to the top grey box near the top corner of the tablet. “Nikki will continue automatically from her last save point, which is pretty much where she stopped or left off.” He tells me, showing me both the page and the tab on her tablet.

“Wait! Hold on a second, you’re telling me that she’s going to malfunction?” I asked confused. The technician looks a little confused as well before he answers. “Yes, didn’t they tell you?”
“Tell me what? All Mandi Porter told me, was that I would get a surprise android that had been designed specifically for a select genre of individuals. That I had been asked to help test it out for a few weeks. Write a report or a review and filling out some paperwork.” I explained.

The technician slid the tablet back into its foam slot inside the container, placed his hands in his pockets, and chuckled. “Oh, Porter must really like you then, or..” He paused, “..you’ve pissed her off and this is her way of fucking with you.”

I let out a sigh and folded my arms in mild irritation. “No, we’re on good terms I assure you. So tell me exactly, what is Nikki’s purpose then? What type of person was she built and designed for?” I questioned.

Turning his head to look at the encased female android. “Nikki was designed for those individuals who want the full robotic experience in a female sex android. If you want her to malfunction during sex, she’ll do just that. If you want her to be what’s called a sleeper unit and she discovers her true nature, Nikki has that program script. In fact, she has several pre-programmed scripts that allow for different role play where any number of hiccups, errors, malfunctions, and such will randomly happen. Nikki also has a removable face mask and a skin panel just above her cleavage that pops open as well providing that more mechanical and robotic element. Every feature is selectable, every scenario is adjustable from her tablet. You can’t really permanently break her or cause her to epically fail because of how she’s programmed. You see, her underlying base program runs the character script programming so she’s not actually experiencing a malfunction or error. Nikki’s like an actor in a sense. Acting out a fantasy or pre-planned script.” He explained.

Stepping back and sitting down on the sofa behind me I attempted to grasp everything he had just told me. The silence in the room was thick as I sat there, the technician began to fidget nervously as he waited for me to say something. “Ok. Let me get this straight. So, unlike your Companion and Siren series androids that are ultra-realistic and human-like, Nikki is essentially a toy? The proverbial fuck bot? Let’s say a man or a woman with a fetish for this type of thing, the errors, malfunctions, and skin removal or whatever, they get sexually aroused by this and Nikki provides the outlet and release? Reset her x amount of times before you finally have sex and fuck her.” I said with some sarcasm.

Shrugging his shoulders he nodded in agreement. “Yeah, that’s one way of describing her purpose. But you could technically fuck her at any time, you wouldn’t have to wait for her malfunction.”

I shook my head in disbelief. “I’m lost as to Ms. Porter’s humor in sending me this particular type of android. Somehow she must find this overly amusing, making me squirm for one reason or another.” I stated. “Continue on with your presentation, please. I’m all ears.” I said with definite sarcasm this time.

Over the next fifteen minutes, the technician from Synth-Replica Inc. explained Nikki’s basic operation, start-up, how to select her scripts, and select various options. He reviewed both her remote and tablet operations once more so that I was familiar with them. He further informed me about her fluid packs and the necessity for her to drink a full sixteen ounces of water once she had drank them. That Nikki was fully waterproof even with her face mask and chest panel removed.
In the end, I was still hesitant about Nikki, her complexities mostly, not about the two weeks she’d be here in the home. Adalynn and Celeste would want to explore some of her features I’m sure and that could be an interesting aspect of her testing. Engaging in sex with multiple androids, those that are aware of what they are and one that isn’t, and I the sole flesh and blood human amongst the three of them.

CheeseMaker

Re: Story Teaser

Post by CheeseMaker » Wed May 11, 2022 1:29 am

Oooh Spicy! So one guy with 3 androids? Every Robosexuals dream :lovestruck:

Extyr

Post by Extyr » Thu May 12, 2022 7:58 am

Sounds like an interesting premise.
The problem with this kind of android, is when they have a real problem, though. There are no such thing as a perfect system, so I hope htey made something very different for when it happens.

body

Post by body » Sat May 14, 2022 11:37 pm

Would be my favorite development if the main character and Mandi Porter were also android sleepers.
I'm looking forward to seeing what happens...
I like broken androids