Charlie Down

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
NatalieBayer
Fembot Central Staff
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android

Charlie Down

Post by NatalieBayer » Fri Feb 25, 2022 9:43 am

Just posted a commission that I particularly loved. It was based on this pic I did a week or two back

https://www.fembotwiki.com/images/5/55/ ... p2k421.png

Content warning: Damage, Light Malfunctions, Sex, Boring Staff meetings, and obviously, robots.

https://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?title=Charlie_Down

If you, yes you, want a story commission as well, feel free to fill in my Commission form or reach out to me here, on discord (Evil_Boo#9392) or email (evilboo@yahoo.com) and lets talk about it! Form link posted below.

https://forms.gle/TJopqc5CbEDQNCuV6
Want a story commission? Send me a DM, a PM, an Owl, a Discord, Smoke signal, parchment wrapped to an arrow, or just a good old fashioned email.

DZiegler
Identification: Human

Re: Charlie Down

Post by DZiegler » Sun Feb 27, 2022 7:46 pm

Fantastic read! I would happily happily happily read about more escapades with Charlie and Conner!

Great stuff Boo!
Cheers!

NatalieBayer
Fembot Central Staff

Post by NatalieBayer » Sun Feb 27, 2022 9:03 pm

You wont have to wait long for more escapades...i have 2 more stories about her in the hopper already
Want a story commission? Send me a DM, a PM, an Owl, a Discord, Smoke signal, parchment wrapped to an arrow, or just a good old fashioned email.

DollSpace

Post by DollSpace » Mon Feb 28, 2022 1:29 am

evil_boo wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 9:03 pm You wont have to wait long for more escapades...i have 2 more stories about her in the hopper already
This is most excellent news! I really enjoyed reading this one and am thinking of commissioning you to write something as well. For now, though, I'm just glad we get to see more of Charlie. She's so sweet and freshly bought, but there's so much out there in the world left to discover, as well as in her relationship with Conner. I'll just have to get over the fact that it should be Connor *bangs her ever-present internal editor over the head*. They make a cute couple and he even came back to buy her. Aww! I look forward to more in the future.

Extyr
Identification: Human

Post by Extyr » Tue Mar 08, 2022 8:42 pm

It was really great. They make a nice couple.