Saga of Congan. Chapter 2.

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
rfhbv
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Saga of Congan. Chapter 2.

Post by rfhbv » Tue Dec 14, 2021 12:47 pm

A small chapter of my big story. Don't worry, I won't litter the whole topic with my little chapters. I just wanted to write such a chapter today. In general, saga of Congan is a collection of spontaneous stories. So don't worry too much about what's going on in this story, heh. Let me remind you that many words have been translated with the help of a translator. Therefore, I apologize if you do not understand something.

Chapter 1 viewtopic.php?f=4&t=15696

Congan Saga. Chapter 2

The planet Congania (that is what Congan called it, and he believed that he had every right to call it that, because no one had ever lived on it and except for Congan himself and his harem would not live) was illuminated by the bright sun. For the first time in 4 months. The temperature in the air began to warm up. And together with the earth itself, it lit up the room in which Congan and his four fembots slept.

-Whhhhh. -Congan moaned heavily waking up after 14 hours of sleep. - No fucking please. Not that.
-What is it, master? - Affectionately asked a fembot with long curly brown hair.
-Yes it's ... pfffff. Congan sighed tiredly. Although it would seem that he just woke up after 14 hours of sleep and should be full of energy. -The sun rose. Can't you see what? He was gone for about 4 months.
-You just turned me on yesterday. Before that, I was disconnected for 516 years, 5 months, 10 days, 13 hours ...
-Fuck! I don’t need this shit! -Congan said a little annoyed.
-What else, I apologize, shit, master? - The robot with brown hair spoke in a monotonous voice
-Well, this one! You are not stupid, I know you know what I mean!
-No, I don’t understand, host, please re-form your proposal and repeat your request...
-Wait...do you really have limited functionality or are you just stupid for sexual arousal?
-Yes master, analysis of my systems shows that my software is outdated compared to other devices you have created. I need an update.
-Yes, I kind of just about 500 years ago and released a global update for my robo girls ... Okay.
After the last word, Congan reached for the bedside table on which the YOT-84 lay. The YOT-84 was a small computer device that was attached to Congan's arm and gave him complete control over all the fembots he created. It sounds simple, but in fact, this computer used a programming language that only Congan himself understood. And the interface in it was not like a fallout pip-boy, but something more complex and formal. This is done so that no one except Congan can use it. Still, Congan didn't want some galaxy hitchhiker to accidentally wander into Congania and fuck all his favorite girls.
Congan did some digging in YOT-84 and finally found that global update and applied it to a robot with outdated software. And also, just in case, applied it to all fembots disabled more than 500 years ago. After the update, the robot with long and curly brown hair passed out, this was visible in her eyes, which stopped burning with a faint light and pupils, which were greatly dilated. A minute later, she turned on and immediately said:
- What should I call you, Congan?
- You know, I'm tired of all these "master", "lover" ... let's just Congan.
-Okay, Congan.
After these words, a robot with long and curly brown hair slaps Congan in the face.
-Hey, for what ?! - Congan shouted in indignation.
-You are an asshole, Congan! Kept me disconnected for over 500 years! And just now you decided to update me? After I told you this myself?
Congan stood in a stupor for a couple of seconds. Then I started digging into YOT-83.
-What, you decided to turn me off? Or blow me up right away? Come on! Do you like jerking off to broken robots! You...
- Don't you hysteria...well...
- DO YOU EVEN KNOW MY NAME?
- And I didn't give it to you. You can invent it yourself.
-No, thanks! -The robot with long curly brown hair said with resentment
After a few more seconds of digging into YOT-83, Сongan finally voiced:
-So that's why you are like that. After the update, an emotional characteristic is randomly generated for all robots. Your impulsivity is at an exorbitant maximum.
-And what? Now you will lower this characteristic for me, right? - Almost crying, said a robot with long curly brown hair
-My dear, I trust randomness and in no way interfere in her affairs. If the random number generator gave you such a characteristic, then let it be so. The only robot whose emotional characterization I made myself is Daisy.
-So I can ...
-Heh, no, you can't. You see, the emotional characteristic is active only if the robot is in the “emotional” mode. In other cases, there is a mode of "obedient", "logical" and "toaster". So I better switch you to "obedient" ...
-Not! I will not let!
With these words, she jumps with fists at her creator. But Congan is still not an ordinary person and he manages to react and switch the mode right in flight. After that, a robot with long curly brown hair falls on Congan, but without any anger and desire to kill.
-Excuse me, Congan! I'm such a fool! I will not forgive myself for wanting to kill you! - With tears in his eyes said the fembot
-It's okay. It also happens...did you want to kill me? Hmm, interesting. Perhaps I would rather not put you into "emotional" mode. By the way, what name do you choose for yourself in the end?
-Angela. - Angela said tenderly. -What's that name to you?
- You know...not bad. Now call Daisy, we have things to do today.