Tales From The Dyson Institute: Alexis, Karin, and Elaine

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
Korby
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

Tales From The Dyson Institute: Alexis, Karin, and Elaine

Post by Korby » Tue Dec 07, 2021 10:36 am

[CONTENT ADVISORY: Contains stepmother-stepdaughter incest themes. If you're not into that, consider clicking away. This is a ten year old piece of writing that I've decided, upon consideration, to let out into the light of day...]

Alexis marvelled at her step-daughter Karin's beauty. Long reddish-blonde hair, lovely facial features (including an insanely cute little upturned nose, big brown eyes, and a lovely wide mouth that could generate an absolutely stunning smile) a stunningly slender figure with an almost (but not quite) incongruously generous bosom, amazing and seemingly endless legs... there was a perceptible resemblance to her father--Alexis' husband--and her late mother; and yet something about the nineteen-year-old's beauty seemed to transcend that resemblance, to become far more than the sum of the parts.

Alexis herself was far from unpleasant, of course. She was tall and clasically lovely, with a figure that fell just into the voluptuous side; immaculately styled dark auburn hair, striking blue-grey eyes. At thirty-six she was justifiably proud of her appearance. She had worked hard to maintain it, and it had certainly paid off: she had had little trouble attracting the attention of her well-to-do older husband, a man she honestly loved (Alexis was honest with herself--it was entirely possible that she would not have been interested in him had he been a man of more modest means, but she would never have loved him for his fortune alone, either). She was determined to keep his interest, too, although (even with the comfortable lifestyle her husband could afford her) it meant long hours and longer bills at health clubs, spas, boutiques, and the like.

Karin had quite candidly admitted that the secret of her own stunning appearance was an establishment calling it self the 'Dyson Institute'. Evidently it was some kind of very exclusive health club and spa (Alexis had heard it rumored that this 'Institute' offered certain kinds of high-end cosmetic surgery for its most devoted clients). Karin had on occasion hinted that Alexis might avail herself of the Institute's services... something Alexis was beginning to contemplate with great seriousness. She was devoted to her own particular haunts, but there could be no denying the quality of Dyson's services. Karin was an ever-present, ever compelling example of that.

Alexis and Karin enjoyed a very close relationship, one perhaps based in the fact that Alexis studiously avoided any appearance of taking the place of Karin's late mother. Her role was more akin to that of an older sister and confidant. Karin responded to this wonderfully, exhibiting a great deal of trust in her stepmother. And yet, Alexis occasionally thought, not an unlimited trust... there were private areas, clearly, upon which Alexis would not presume to tread and about which Karin volunteered nothing. So it went; Alexis felt that any woman was entitled to her little mysteries, after all.

Today was a marvelously sunny day, and the two women were (as they often did) enjoying it to the fullest by sunning themselves by the pool. Under such circumstances, Alexis frequently permitted Karin to enjoy a glass or two of nicely chilled white wine with her--but generally only when Karin's father was (as he was now) away on business. The combination of sun and wine allowed Alexis to relax fully, to bask in a fine languid idleness to which (she had to confess) she had become delightfully accustomed.

Karin was likewise relaxed and content, and she shifted her long legs on the chaise lounge across which she was draped. The movement caught Alexis' eye, and she found herself once again admiring the younger woman's almost impossible beauty.

"You know," Alexis said casually, "I really think I should look into this Dyson place. They certainly seem to have done an amazing job with you..."

Karin smiled her dazzling smile. Alexis noted a curious amused quirk to that smile, something that she'd seen before... something that said she'd hit upon one of those mutually agreed-upon secrets. She smiled in return, subtly acknowledging her respect for the girl's privacy.

But Karin did not, as she often did on such occasions, remain enigmatically mute. "Thank you," she said. "I have to agree, Dyson does incredible work. Tell me... do you really think you might want to give it a try?"

"I think I should," Alexis admitted. "I really do try to take care of myself... it's hard work, but it pays off. But this Dyson Institute really seems to produce some amazing results... I hope you don't mind me saying so, but you really look lovely."

"Thank you," Karin smiled again. "I have the Dyson Institute to thank for that. They really take care of me... in ways you couldn't begin to imagine."

"It sounds like a wonderful place. I think I'd really enjoy being taken care of like that..."

"You're so beautiful, Alexis," Karin said. "And Dyson could help you take that to a whole new level, honestly."

"I think I'd like that," Alexis said. "Can you help me get an appointment?"

"Certainly," the younger woman said. She became oddly quiet for a few moments. "Alexis... Dyson can literally transform your life. I've been trying to encourage you to look into it for a while now. Maybe... maybe I can share something with you that will help convince you. But... you have to promise me something."

"Of course," Alexis said, sensing that the girl was trusting her with something immensely important.

"You can't tell anyone about this. Especially not Dad."

Alexis nodded, her face solemn.

Karin smiled again, then took on a look of grave seriousness. "Alexis... you don't know what Dyson has done for me. What they can do for you. They've literally given me a whole new life..." she stood and took a few steps closer.

"Alexis... I'm actually a machine. I am a UX2000 series android. I was designed, built, and programmed by the Dyson Institute."

Alexis blinked. What was the girl saying? The words almost entirely failed to make sense to her.

Karin reached down and lowered her (admittedly already quite scantily cut) bikini bottoms, until a few faint wisps of pubic hair peeked over the top. As she did so, a faint line or seam became visible in the tanned skin between her pubic mound and her navel., describing a shape akin to an inverted trapezoid. Then, suddenly, with a faint hiss as of air pressure equalizing, the trapezoidal region of flesh retreated into the girl's body, and glided upwards with a barely-audible whir.

There, beneath the surface of her body, was revealed a densely packed array of circuitry, dotted with twinkling LEDs and a series of what seemed to be interface ports, like something one might find on the back of a computer.

"It's true," Karin said calmly. "The Dyson Institute has made it possible for me to exist in a perfect robotic body. They rebuilt me completely. My consicousness was transferred from my organic body, digitized, and uploaded into this android body."

Alexis stared. Could this really be happening? Was this some kind of dream, borne of sun and wine? And yet, it seemed to make some kind of sense. Karin's face, her body, had always seemed to defy nature. She was almost too good to be true... too perfect to be real.

"I... I don't believe it..." Alexis managed. Shock, bordering on outright horror, had gripped her at first. That was now settling down into something more akin to fascination, with more than a hint of excitement. "Are you... are you really a... a robot? A machine?"

"Yes, I am," Karin said, very matter-of-factly. She reached up suddenly and untied her bikini top, very casually exposing her spectacular breasts. Again a seam appeared in her skin, again there was a faint hiss, and Karen just as casually pried the two halves of her chest apart to expose an even greater expanse of sophisticated robotic components. "I'm a completely artificial woman... completely robotic." She gestured to a particularly dense and complicated array of electronics. "This is my central processing module... and this is my primary memory core, which contains my consciousness data. Alexis, you can't begin to imagine how incredible this is. I have a perfect body, just the way I want it to be... a perfect face, perfect legs, perfect breasts... even my pussy! All perfect... and all robotic. I'm an android, Alexis. A perfect machine, with full functionality... and I do mean full." She sat on the edge of Alexis' lounge chair, and smiled conspiratorially. "You wouldn't believe how amazing my sexual subsystems are... completely optimized for my pleasure! And a full database of simulated orgasm sequences... so much better than anything I ever felt as an organic girl! I can't even begin to describe it!"

"Oh, my God, Karin," Alexis shook her head. "This is... this is almost too much... you're... you're a machine... I don't know what to say...."

Karin closed her access panels and pulled her swimsuit back into place (the back yard was quite tolerably private, well-hidden from prying eyes, but she knew that she could not be too careful about concealing her android nature from the uninitiated). "Just say you'll come to Dyson with me. Just come and see what Dyson can do... learn a little more, and see what you think then."
"Oh shut up Ray don't talk about gettin' with a robot
That is a ill idea"
--Roast Beef
http://achewood.com

Korby
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

Re: Tales From The Dyson Institute: Alexis, Karin, and Elaine

Post by Korby » Tue Dec 07, 2021 10:49 am