Introducing the perfect wife part 2

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
petey
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Human

Introducing the perfect wife part 2

Post by petey » Fri Dec 03, 2021 6:52 am

Here's a link to part 1. I still consider this to be a draft, so any constructive comments are appreciated
Leaving the medical center felt so anticlimactic. Despite everything that had happened inside, it was still a grey building sharing a large parking lot with more grey buildings. I lifted my face toward the clear sky and felt the heat on it. I smiled at the thought that after living here for over 30 years, I could stop worrying about sweating through my blouse or needing a shower at lunch. My internal temperature was on the high side, but not close to the red. I kept my face up and started thinking about things like fluid levels. It really made me feel like a machine to just ‘know’ what was happening in my body.

James honked the car horn to get my attention. I could have walked to the parking spot, but he was treating me like I had undergone major brain surgery or something like that. I could feel the difference in my posture as I went toward our reasonably-priced sedan. For maybe the first time in my life I was unequivocally happy with the way I looked, and I’m sure it showed.

I saw myself in the tinted passenger side window. It was the first time I had seen my new face. I mean, I had seen the simulations, I had seen it frozen in the transfer room, but I hadn’t been near a mirror before. Even in a poor reflection, I was impressed by the job they had done on my newly-blue eyes.

But I didn’t want to keep James waiting. As soon as I opened the door and saw him, I felt better. And I had already been feeling good. I wasn’t self-conscious in the slightest about how much I was grinning when I sat next to him, set my bag at my feet, and shut the door.

If he hadn’t started pulling away from the curb, I would have started making out with him right there.

“You look great, dear.”

My heart soared. “I feel great.” I couldn’t take my eyes off him.

“Everything go alright with the doctor?”

I debated how much to tell him, “Clean bill of health, or all systems nominal, however you want to put it. She actually invited me to a little get-together with some of her friends.”

“That’s great. I’m sure the kids will be excited to see you.”

“Did you plan something?”

“They’re waiting for us at home.”

I was initially disappointed that sex was off the menu in the near-term. But if my owner wanted it, and my kids wanted it, I could set my carnal needs aside.

“All of them?”

“Olive is calling in from New York, but the rest are here.” Only James called our daughter Olivia ‘Olive’.

“Do you mind if I check my face? I haven’t had a chance to look in the mirror since I woke up.”

“Oh really? Sure, take your time.”

He probably had no idea how much ‘take your time’ meant to me. I flipped down the sun visor on the passenger side and took a better look at my face. I really did look like I belonged on a magazine cover. Maybe I wouldn’t wear quite so much eye makeup at work, but the face itself was flawless, like it had never had a sunburn or a pimple. And I supposed it hadn’t. I made a few faces at myself in the mirror, checking my stunningly white and straight teeth in the process. I couldn’t help but hear James chuckle.

I turned to him, smiling, “I need to be sure this face can do more than suck cock.”

He blushed. I never talked like that before. I found that I liked talking that way. From the side I couldn’t quite tell if he liked it or not. If not, I’m sure he could warm up to it. He owned a cocksucking machine now, after all.

I turned my head to the side and saw the thin white seam along my jaw line and below my ear separating the skin of my neck and torso from the skin on my face. I lifted my head to see where the line continued, hidden by my chin. I felt behind my neck, and could just barely feel where the seam was at the bottom of my hairline, and the other seam traveling down my spine. That was the seam I saw when I first saw my chassis...

James got to the onramp for the highway and let the car take over driving. The windshield darkened to match the tinted side windows. But the earlier thought about being owned brought a question to mind. And now he’d be able to focus on an answer.

“We probably should discuss a few things about how I should act before we meet the kids.”

James had begun to lean toward me, but went back to his seat and sighed, “I suppose so.”

“I’m guessing you don’t want to tell them that you own me now.” I still got that little thrum of pleasure from saying that last part.

“Yeah, that would be a bad idea.” He gave it a beat, “I don’t think it would be good to tell anyone.”

I thought about Yves and Ida. I wasn’t sure if they needed to know. There wasn’t a lot of case law about synthetic humans as legal representatives, but everything I had read indicated I would be treated the same as I had before. As long as it didn’t impair my work performance, it was none of their business. “Okay, I won’t tell anyone… Or I’ll ask you first if I think I need to tell someone. And I’ll restrain myself unless you tell me everyone else around me knows.”

I thought about serving drinks for James and his buddies as they watched football, wearing nothing but heels and stockings. It was one more thing that sounded appealing, until I realized that sort of thing would get around our social circles fast. And doing something that inviting for other men didn’t feel right either.

“Sounds right. Although I really don’t plan on telling anyone.”

I nodded and let a few beats pass with nothing but the road noise around us. Since we were talking about it, I decided to really talk about it. “Don’t take this the wrong way, but why did you want me programmed to be a machine?”

“You are a machine.”

I tried my best not to roll my eyes at him. “I meant I had already agreed to be a better wife, why did you decide to add programming to make me your property? I’m not mad, I want you to get what you wanted from me.”

He sighed, “You’re going to be mad.”

I smiled, “That’s unlikely.”

He was avoiding eye contact. “I was on some message boards for men with gynoid wives.”

This wasn’t starting well.

“And so many stories were about how things didn’t change. Their wives were still stressed. They still had arguments. They were still their own worst critic. I.. I knew you wanted to change, you wanted your life to change. I tried to get you to agree to deflate your ego, but you shot that down.”

He must have been talking about the dominance and submission stuff in the perfect wife programming that I shot down. I didn’t interrupt him. He needed to talk, so I needed to listen.

“I didn’t think you’d let me add this programming to you once you were a robot, so I had them add it during your initial programming.”

It was hard for me to tell if that would have been true. Maybe a taste of truly putting James and the kids first would have made me willing to get deeper programming. I swallowed my instinct to defend my honor.

“I want us to be happy, and you probably would have found a way to make yourself miserable.”

That cut close to the bone. I thought of the times I had stewed angrily during a vacation because something had gone wrong.

“Or you would have found some loophole like you only needed to be someone’s perfect wife. Someone with a yacht or a 12 inch dong.”

I chuckled just a little. “I’m not sure I want to be around saltwater with this grade of joint sealant anyway.”

He smirked at me.

“If you want, I can be your happy toy all the time. I can just pretend to be Liz in public - when necessary.” It was probably a little selfish of me. James could solve my little existential crisis and I didn’t have to do any mental heavy lifting. And it was kind of amusing to think of a gynoid sextoy running a law firm.

He gave it some thought. I believed he was actually going to ask me - to tell me - to surrender my humanity to him. And I’d do it. Maybe not immediately like flipping a switch, but I’d try my best to consider Elizabeth Cochrane to be some woman who donated her memories to me and died in the process. I’d be a fresh, guiltless robot built for my owner’s pleasure and it started to sound appealing.

“No. You’re still Liz. You’re still my wife.” He sounded like he was trying to convince himself too.

“Is that what you want, or what you think you should want?” I rubbed my hand on his thigh.

He didn’t move it away. “It’s what I need to believe.”

I leaned in and gave him a little kiss. “You did the right thing.”

“Hmm?”

“We’ve been together for almost 30 years, I know when you’re feeling guilty. You have nothing to feel guilty about. I love being like this. Just sitting here with you makes it a great day. And obeying you is... it makes me feel like my world is perfect.”

“You’d really be fine if I treated you like nothing but a walking sexdoll?”

I nodded. “Especially if we’re talking about ‘in private’, I want to be treated in whatever way makes you happiest.”

“But if I ordered you to get giant tits, blonde hair and thick lips installed, you’d do it?”

I didn’t want to wreck my career and lose that substantial income, but I didn’t think he wanted the full rundown of ‘if’s.

“If you insisted, and didn’t care about the consequences, I would look however you want me to look. After all, technically these are your tits, not mine.” I lifted my top with my free hand and flashed him, even if I didn’t have much to show. I think he was about to get an anime-style nosebleed.

I started unzipping his fly, “Never feel shy about giving me a command. I want to obey you. But I also want to keep my career intact. If I say no, please understand it’s not because I’m angry or offended.” I moved my hand inside his fly. Mmm, just feeling his growing erection made me light-headed with joy.

He let me play with him for a little bit. I wasn’t being aggressive with my fondling, it was almost entirely over the boxers. Then he spoke.

“Masturbate for me.”

It was a direct command. My world stopped while I evaluated it. I thought he’d like a handjob more, but that wasn’t my decision. There was no reason to delay.

“This unit obeys.” It wasn’t some automated response, but pretending it was gave me a little shiver of pleasure.

I removed my hand from my owner’s lap then scooted forward in my seat so I could straighten myself enough to unbutton my capris. With a quick motion they were below my knees. I turned my lubrication back on and started rubbing my pussylips. It was hard to distinguish the physical pleasure my fingers were generating from the emotional pleasure I was getting from obedience.

I moved my finger to my clit and moaned softly, slowly licking my lips. I turned my head to see James’ reaction. It made me smile to see his eyes so wide and his mouth hanging open a little.

“This pussy belongs to you.”

He tried to work some saliva back into his mouth. “All of you does…”

Oh fuck did that feel nice to hear. I started moving my hips, grinding on my hand and working my clit faster.

He watched me some more before he could speak again, “...It’s not an act.”

“Mmm, no sir.” I stuck two fingers inside myself and it felt only slightly less nice than flicking my bean. I explored the walls, seeing if there was a spot more sensitive than the rest, but it was all uniformly amazing. I started arching my back and hips off the seat and moaning more loudly.

“Don’t cum until I say so.”

Another direct order. I felt stuck on the upslope toward my peak. I didn’t mind being stuck like this, awash in pure, uninhibited pleasure. I didn’t think he wanted me to stop masturbating, so I kept going. I lewdly moved my hips in the air for my owner’s benefit. “This unit obeys.”

“Call me ‘Master’”

“Of course, Master.” That felt so nice to say. A lot of things were feeling nice at the moment.

“You look so good like that, my little fuckdoll.”

If I was allowed to cum, I definitely would have then and there. It was affirmation more satisfying than any compliment or award I had received in my life. “Thank you for letting me use this dollycunt for my own pleasure, Master”. I’m not sure where ‘dollycunt’ came from, but it fit.

The car started beeping and I slammed my butt back in the seat. I turned my head trying to figure out what was happening.

James yelled out a quick ‘fuck’ and faced forward in the driver’s seat again. It was just the alarm that the car was ready to exit the freeway. My head was still fuzzy from the pleasure, and I giggled at my own confusion.

“I don’t think I’ve ever heard you make that noise.”

“What, a laugh?”

“That was a giggle.”

I wasn’t making any movement to pull my pants back up. “It seems fuckdoll-appropriate.”

He gave an amused huff at that and took the offramp.

“Do you want me to keep going?” I started rubbing my clit again.

The next huff was less amused, “Get cleaned up, we’ll be home soon.” I took it as disappointment rather than irritation at me.

I reached into the glove box to find some tissues. “We could always pull into a cheap motel…” I sniffed my hand out of curiosity. My fingers didn’t really smell of anything.

Another unamused grumble, “The kids are waiting… I shouldn’t have told them we were on our way.”

I figured that would be the response. I wiped down my hand and pussy then realized something else felt wet in the seat. I lifted my rear to check and there was a colorless wet spot where I had been rubbing my butt. I puzzled over it and then started giggling again.

James looked over briefly, “what?”

“My ass lubed up so much it made a little wet spot on the seat.” I reached below myself to wipe there too.

He smiled, “I guess that’s why it’s there, after all.”

I pulled my pants back up and re-buttoned them. I flipped down the mirror for a quick hair check and I looked good as new. You couldn’t tell I had just been deep in the throes of pleasure.

James looked a bit more pink in the face. He got even more pink when I leaned over and whispered into his ear, “I want my first climax as a fuckdoll to be when you cum inside my tight virgin asshole, Master.”

He almost missed the turn into the driveway. I was very proud of myself.
Continued in part 3