The School Part 1.5: Sultry Secretaries

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
RoboMilfLover91
Technosexuality: None of your business
Identification: Human

The School Part 1.5: Sultry Secretaries

Post by RoboMilfLover91 » Mon Nov 01, 2021 2:33 pm

As Jared finished with the Principal Bot, He realized there was a secretary waiting outside.

Oh My! She exclaimed, seeing the Half naked Jared.

I’ll Just Leave N-

Secretary Rachel, Strip Down to Bra and erase all Sleeper parameters and enter Basic Mode.

Rachel Froze up. And began to strip down to her bra, revealing her massive mounds of Choco lately flesh, as Jared watched in awe.

He walked over to the droid, and groped her breasts while he passionately kissed her in the mouth, his penis rubbing up against her thighs and her breasts warm touch rubbing on his chest made him bust everywhere, but surprisingly, he was still horny, so he gave himself a Boob job with her breasts while she stared at him Blankly with a smile, before he finished he gave the bot one last tit suck, before finishing it off.

Rachel… Power Down, And send a map of all the classrooms to my device.

Powering Down. Rachel cooed before closing her eyes and titling her head forward, as if she fell asleep standing up. Jared couldn’t resist and licked the bots pussy by pulling its pants down one time, and then proceeded to leave, his first peer class was about to start