The Handler - Chapter Four

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
botfriend2000
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

The Handler - Chapter Four

Post by botfriend2000 » Thu Jan 07, 2021 9:51 pm

Hey everyone, Happy New Year to you all.
I hope you’re all doing well. With all the craziness going on the USA I thought I’d give you the next chapter to hopefully distract you and entertain you for a few minutes.

Comments are always appreciated, give me your thoughts on where you think the story might go, or where you’d like to maybe see it go. Chapter Five is about polished up as well. Thanks again :rockon:

Chapter Four

After fifteen minutes of nearly non stop laughter, Josh and Faith excused themselves and the circle of people broke up. I mentioned to Katelyn that I was famished and wanted to get some food from the buffet and that I’d meet back up with her inside.
She agreed and had stated that there were a few other guests that she wanted to say hello to as well. Before parting, she tenderly kissed my cheek and gave me a wink.

As I approached the head of the buffet I noticed another familiar face. “Hello Kimberly.”

She turned and smiled. “Hey there Tim. Katelyn throws the best parties doesn’t she?”

Kimberly is an updated version of one of CyGen’s first companion unit models. A few years, old but still nearly indistinguishable from that of a human female.

“That she does. How have you been?” I asked.

“Pretty terrific actually. I met this guy who’s in one of Katelyn’s yoga classes, he made me a bet that I couldn’t hold my liquor. I think I’ve kinda disappointed him a little. But…” she trailed off looking past me.

“But what?” I asked, drawing her attention back to me.

“Oh hi Tim, how are you doing?” She asked excitedly and then reached in to give me a big hug. Her breasts pushing hard against my chest.

“Whoa there Kimmie!” I stammered as she released me. “Are you feeling alright?”

“Sure, why?” Her eyelids fluttered erratically for a few seconds. “But I think he...he...how...I’m not not sure. Why?”

I immediately realized that something was wrong with her and I had to act quickly and quietly. I pulled out my cell phone and opened up an app.

“Hey Kimberly, let me show you a picture of my mother.”

Kimmie turned her head to look at my phone screen as I turned it towards her. A QR code displayed for her.

“Oh, yes she’s very motherly. I think that you...” she trailed off with a far off look on her face. She blinked a few times, more regularly now. “I recognize your....” She paused. “administrative authorization accepted.” She turned to face me. “How May I assist you Tim?”

“Follow me please.” I said as I guided her away from the buffet and to a more secluded part of the yard away from earshot.

“Kimberly, please run a self diagnostic for me, going back twenty minutes time please.”

She cocked her head and smiled. “Sure, I can do that for you.”

I glanced around to make sure we weren’t being over heard or that anyone was heading in our general direction.

On my phone I thumbed over to a different screen, since I was now linked with Kimberly I could see a more detailed system status.

“I have one hundred fifty two accumulative errors from the last twenty minutes. The primary root area is in sub buss three, memory core seventeen. My default backup personality mode: ‘em379b’ is recommended at this time in order to avoid compromising my true nature and to avoid further outward operating issues. Do you wish to enable said personality mode?”

“Wow. Uh, yes. Please quarantine memory core seventeen of sub base three as well. Authorization sprtn0630.” I answered in response.

“Initializing adjustments and parameters.”

It was about this time I looked back over my shoulder and noticed a young man walking in our direction about thirty feet away with a determined look.

I quickly turned to Kimberly who I could tell already had her default personality and program up and running.

“Oh Taylor, I’m afraid I’m not feeling well. Could you please take me home?” She asked waiving him closer.

I turned to greet him and noted the look of concern on his face.

“Yeah, yeah sure babe, see, I told you, too many of those tequila shots are hard to keep down.” He said as he reached for her extended hand. “I lost track of you and couldn’t find you for a few minutes.”

I took a step back, letting him pass by me.

“Taylor, that would be greatly appreciated.” I stated, turning to face him directly.

He gave me a quick glance. “Uhm, oh you're Tim, I recognize you. Sure, yeah I will take good care of Kimmie here.” He said snapping his finger on his free hand. “I’ve seen you here at Katelyn’s parties before.”

I smiled back at him. Then leaned in to whisper my advice to him. “That’s right, I’m a very close personal friend of hers and Kimberly here. So, if you’d like to continue attending these gatherings in the future, I would make sure Kimmie here gets home to her apartment and...nothing else. I trust you can respect her in that?” Giving him a firm pat on the back.

He nodded and turned back to Kimberly. “Ahh I catch your meaning sir. Ok Kimmie, let’s take you home.”

“Oh Taylor, I really should not have drank all of those shots. I really hope I don’t throw up in your car on the way, my stomach is twisting all over. Tim was helping me for a moment, making sure I was alright.” She exclaimed as they walked away.

I watched them walk away, Taylor’s hand moved down from the small of her back and right to her ass cheek. She reached back and took hold of his hand. “Good for you Kim.” I said aloud as I started back for the buffet.

With her emergency backup personality operating, she’d be fine for a while until a technician could check her out.
I pulled my phone back up and tagged a service notice for Kimberly and marked it urgent. Then closed the connection to her and the app. Placed the phone in my pocket and once again made my way towards the buffet.

Elsewhere at the same moment.

Katelyn entered her master bedroom up on the second floor. She turns to close the door behind her, locking it. Taking two steps forward she pauses, her whole body jerks erratically and her head twitches to the left. “Oh!”

She slowly reaches down with her right hand to the front of her skirt and moves the long flowing blue fabric up and aside, revealing her matching blue lace thong panties. Her head tilts downward to look at her exposed midriff. She moves her left hand inside the waistband of her panties and extends her fingers down directly over her moist folds and applies gentle pressure.

“Ohh God!!” She gasps as her body jerks and shudders. Katelyn nearly doubles over as a strong orgasm pulses through her body. All of her sexual systems and programs are running at full capacity. She instantly feels her hot wet cum ooze across her fingers and soak the lace fabric as she presses two fingers just inside her artificial pussy. “Ahhh!!”

Across her field of vision multiple danger and warning indicators are flashing, the current sexual stimulus zones and directives that are running and engaged. Her total processor output of 97.3% and her battery charge levels of 81.8% are also visible. Her processors are all running hot as she has been running multiple background scenarios and complex calculations. Scenarios of how Tim may interact with her intimately. He apologized minutes ago, unleashing a renewed desire in her to complete that part of her core programming, to be a perfect companion. Katelyn had been calculating options and scenarios on how best to fulfill that need for weeks. Now she was running scenario upon scenario, and hundreds of calculations. Algorithms overlapping each other, blurring from individual and distinct into one mass cacophony of chaos. The infinite possibilities bleeding over into her actual physical responses and systems, to the point of her near total system crash.

“Oh shit shit shit!” She exclaimed.

“I can’t ….stop. My mis mis mistake to to to run that many many bbbbback ground scenarios. I can not ….can’t loo loose con control. Mmm must close close and and and re re re re restart restart ttttoo to avoid ddammaagge. Emerggggency.” She stuttered in a digitized monotone. Katelyn’s body jerking and twitching randomly.

Then suddenly her hand stoped applying pressure to her sensitive groin and folds. Her body then slowly repositioned back to her full upright posture, bringing her hands and arms back to her sides. Her head snaps up, looking forward, her mouth slightly open, allowing excess internal heat to escape. She stops all outward normal human-like displays. No blinking of her eyes, no breathing motions. Only the faintest whisper of her internal cooling fans can be heard. Her dress and skirt have fallen back into place, returning to its proper position. On the carpeted floor below, between her legs, a small puddle of artificial juices. As her system shuts down and her restart and boot up process begins, the remaining excess sweet cum drips off her soaked panties between her thighs.

Meanwhile….back at the party outside.

“Oh you really should try the spicy shrimp. It’s fresh and super delish.” I looked at the hostess behind the table and nodded at her.
I was just reaching forward with the tongs to grab two from the pan when my phone rang in my pocket.
I froze for half a second as I realized it was not my normal ringtone, but that of Katelyn’s emergency priority tone.

I hurriedly sat my plate and tongs down, pulled my phone from my pocket and looked at the screen. My breath caught as I glanced at the emergency alert information, I spun around and began a sprint towards the house.

“No, no, no , no, No, No No!” I cried out.

From the corner of my eye, I caught Faith looking my way with a worried look. She obviously saw me dash away and cry out.

Turning my head towards her, “Faith! Grab Josh now! Meet me in Katelyn’s room.” I yelled over to her, I wasn’t worried about what anyone else thought was happening. What did worry me was what the hell just happened to Katelyn. All I could think was ‘No, please no’.

My inspiration and muse for Kimberly is Jacqueline Neubauer. Fitness and fashion model. See her Instagram @ms_jacklyn

Extyr

Re: The Handler - Chapter Four

Post by Extyr » Fri Jan 08, 2021 8:34 am

It's starting to get interesting.
I do have a suggestion, though. You should embed pictures of the models you're referring to at the end. Or at least, a direct link to their gallery. Few people are gonna make the effort of searching for them otherwise.

Bane

Post by Bane » Sat Jan 09, 2021 4:23 am

I'm really enjoying this story, can't wait for the next chapter :thumbsup:

Bilbo1

Post by Bilbo1 » Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:04 am

This gets better with each chapter :notworthy: great stuff. Thank you.

Who is your muse/inspiration for Katelyn?

botfriend2000

Post by botfriend2000 » Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:03 pm

Thanks for the kudos. Nearly ready for Chapter five.
Katelyn Runck is my inspiration for Katelyn

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EhuLV0tWkAA3cH2.jpg:large

Bilbo1

Post by Bilbo1 » Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:46 pm

botfriend2000 wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:03 pm Thanks for the kudos. Nearly ready for Chapter five.
Katelyn Runck is my inspiration for Katelyn

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EhuLV0tWkAA3cH2.jpg:large

Darn, I'd certainly like to 'use' her, but prefer Kimberly's inspiration Jacqueline Neubauer.

Looking forward to Chapter 5 :notworthy: