Unusual Corporate Espionage

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
mister_minations
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Unusual Corporate Espionage

Post by mister_minations » Mon Jan 04, 2021 1:11 am

Yep, that's me: Doctor Elaine Dyson, founder and of the Dyson Institute, industry leader of modern robotics, and current owner of one of the most advanced and sophisticated bodies ever developed.

Yes, the "advanced and sophisticated" body is currently immobile. I've had my servos disabled, limbs bound, and cables shoved inside my access panel. Everything that could keep a feisty woman like me tied down. Real shame, since I enjoy moving.

No, it wasn't part of some bondage role-play gone badly wrong. A body as well-designed and engineered as this doesn't fall apart after a mere hour of intense sadomasochism. Sure, most low-quality gynoids fall apart after far less, but I don't make low-quality gynoids. No, I settle for nothing less than perfection.

Still, the question remains: why is Doctor Elaine Dyson tied up like a second-rate disposable sex doll? Is she testing some new advancement in the field of female robotics? Is she experimenting with some sort of new fetish? Did she accidentally piss off the wrong person and end up in an elaborate maze of deathtraps devoted to fragile ego of some wannabe supervillain? Or perhaps she was simply--

Wait, no, scratch that last rhetorical question.

It was definitely the wannabe supervillain.

I get confused sometimes.

It's quite unfortunate, really. I mean, the day was going so well...

https://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?ti ... _Espionage

--NightBattery--

Re: Unusual Corporate Espionage

Post by --NightBattery-- » Mon Jan 04, 2021 2:55 am

Nice homage to Korby, M.M.

Korby
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

Re: Unusual Corporate Espionage

Post by Korby » Wed Jan 06, 2021 10:22 am

Nice! :D One has to wonder where it goes from there...

—k
"Oh shut up Ray don't talk about gettin' with a robot
That is a ill idea"
--Roast Beef
http://achewood.com