The Handler - Chapter Two

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
botfriend2000
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

The Handler - Chapter Two

Post by botfriend2000 » Sun Dec 20, 2020 5:14 pm

:) Good day all. Chapter two is here and ready. Thanks for being patient. This one is a little shorter, but remember good things are to come.

Chapter Two

“Alarm off!” I yelled at the Google speaker. I rubbed my eyes then stared up at the ceiling, all the while stretching my toes out along the top of the bed. “The things I’m willing to do and those I get paid to do.” I said to myself.
It was after six pm now and it was time to get up and get moving in order to be on time for Katelyn’s party.

My eyes wanted to close, but I knew if I didn’t sit up and get moving I’d never hear the end of it.

After a quick shower and a change of clothes, I stopped to quickly check my hair in the mirror when the apartment door chime rang.
Now what, or more precisely, who could that be? I wondered, I wasn’t expecting anyone.

As I opened the door I was greeted by a familiar happy face. “Sabrina??”

“Hi Tim, I heard you needed a ride.” She said cheerfully.

“Uhm, sure, I’d love one. But who..”

“Katelyn.” She said cutting me off. “She called me and asked me if I’d be willing to help out with a few favors. One was to pick you up.”

I looked over what Sabrina was wearing. Everything was form fitting. Stone washed skinny jeans that tapered at her ankles, and a white t-shirt, one size too small with the words “eyes up” emblazoned right across her tits.

“You know, that’s not what your shirt really says right?” I teased

“Huh? Eyes up Tim.” She sighed. “Duh?”

“No, actually for most men, and even some women, it might actually translate to ‘stare at my boobs,’ they’re amazing.” I said straight faced.

“Yeah, ya think.” She giggled. “They are amazing.” She said as she straightened her posture and pushed her perky breasts up and out.

Rolling my eyes I reached up and grabbed my apartment keys. “Alright, lead the way.” I gestured.

We walked in silence to her car, my eyes admiring the view before me.

“Are you enjoying the view of my ass too?” She asked nonchalantly.

“Very much.”
Per my chivalrous upbringing, at the car I caught the driver door for her to enter as she began to reach for it.

“You’re so sweet.”

After getting into my side, I turned to her.
“Sabrina, what was the other favor Katelyn asked of you?”

“Mmmm….” she hummed with a huge grin.

“Figures.” I said turning to look out the windshield as we pulled away.

“What’s the matter?”

“Sometimes She should just let things drop.” I mumbled. “I didn’t need a ride you know.” Letting that last sentence out louder.

“I know, but I really don’t mind. You're like my handsome plus one for the party tonight.” She said as she patted my thigh then left her hand there.

I looked over at Sabrina as we drove. She turned and smiled, then back to focus on the road ahead.
Sabrina was beautiful, mid-twenties in appearance. Auburn colored hair that fell just below her shoulders. She had it pulled back into a ponytail. Full lips with a petite but athletic build. With hazel colored eyes, she stood at 5’ 4” with a firm 32B cup breasts.
I’d let her walk in front of me as we walked from my apartment to the car so I could admire her legs and ass in the tight pair of jeans she wore.

Yeah, Katelyn was correct. I probably was sweet on Sabrina. But she was designed to be eye catching. Sexy and hot. But then, so was Katelyn.

“I thought you’d be more persistent in asking why she asked me to pick you up.” She glanced over at me.

“Really?” I replied.

Her free hand moved ever so slightly up my thigh. “Yeah, I gave her one condition though. I asked for a favor of my own in return.”

I turned my head again to look at her, I was curious but not exactly wanting to play this little game.

“Oh.” Was all I said.

“You know, this isn’t like you, you’re usually more vocal Tim. What’s wrong? Bad day? Did I do something? Did Katelyn?”

“Ask me after I’ve had a few drinks, I’m sure I’ll be more agreeable then.” I laughed.

“God, Tim, relax. Don’t be so serious.”
Sabrina gave me a curious look and pulled her hand away and back to the steering wheel.

“I don’t believe there will be near as many people there tonight compared to her last party. Oh! Just so you know, the food will be catered this time. We’ve planned a Mexican themed menu. How’s that sound to you?” She asked excitedly

“Really good actually. I didn’t have much to eat for lunch so that sounds great.” I agreed. “How much alcohol?”

Again Sabrina turned to me momentarily. “About the norm. Tequila of course, Corona’s and some Spanish whiskey, to go along with the theme. Should be really good.”

“Nice!” I said.

“You wanna share a drink or two, maybe find us a room after we mingle awhile? Is that why you asked? Sabrina grinned, batting her eyes.

“Why Miss Sabrina! What are you implying?” My turn to tease, and trying my best to loosen up a little for her.

“I was kidding, geez. Besides….” She laughed, leaving me hanging.

“Besides what?”

She gave me a look and shook her head. “Anyway, I’m guessing that those of us not staying the night won’t drink too much. The rest of us...well...time to party and have some fun!” She said giggling.

“I guess I’m one of the lucky ones staying since I rode with you huh?” I said as I placed my hand on her thigh.

Sabrina looked down, then over to me with a wicked smile. Then licked her lips ever so slowly.

“Oh you have no idea how lucky you are.” She said with a wink. “You make your own luck sweetie. But, yes, to answer your question, you most definitely are staying the night.”

Oh shit, I thought to myself. What have these girls cooked up now?
I didn’t have a problem partying and enjoying myself. It’s an added perk to the job. Field testing these units with close direct observation, watching how they interacted with real people. How they adapted to life in general. It was entertaining, and on occasion, two or more independent thinking android AI’s could come up with some pretty wild ideas, even surpassing what some of us crazy humans could think up.

As a handler I was tasked with helping to ensure their realism, help correct any minor programming errors, transfer information packets between them and corporate. Watch for subtle things, improper grammar or phraseology, irregular pauses, weird stuff that would make a person stop and ask questions.

Their realism was impeccable. With the technology progressing at its current rate, cybernetics, robotics, nanotechnology, CyGen Robotics was ahead of the rest. And now with their “pleasuretronics” line. They’ve really been wanting to push boundaries. Social activities such as these were prime testing and learning opportunities.

“Hey look, my preferred parking spot is ready for me.” She said as we pulled up in front of the far left garage door. A reserved no parking sign, large and hard to miss, posted securely to it. A bright red piece of construction paper taped directly above it with her name, written all in caps.
Katelyn’s residence had a modest detached three car garage. It was definitely a posh place.

Glancing around, there were more cars than I could count, all lined up along the drive and on front of the street.

“Are you ready for some fun Tim?” She asked enthusiastically, exiting the car.

:-o

Bilbo1
Identification: Human

Re: The Handler - Chapter Two

Post by Bilbo1 » Mon Dec 21, 2020 7:59 am

This story is building to be very interesting, keep up the good work! :applause:

DollSpace
Identification: Android

Re: The Handler - Chapter Two

Post by DollSpace » Tue Dec 22, 2020 4:36 pm

Bilbo1 wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 7:59 am This story is building to be very interesting, keep up the good work! :applause:
I'll second that! :)