The Handler

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
botfriend2000
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

The Handler

Post by botfriend2000 » Thu Dec 17, 2020 9:13 am

:bighug: ok ok!
Here is chapter one on my new story. I’m not sure how many chapters this will have. So far I’m into four. This is a very different type of story than what I’ve written in the past. It may move a little slower than some are used to, it may not have the gratuitous sex than some expect. Though there will be some. There may not be too many malfunctions, although I’d say watch and read carefully, you may subtlety see some.
I will say I’ve taken some inspiration from a few stories that have been shared by others in our community. I will give credit to those as I post those particular chapters. I wish you all well and I hope you enjoy it.

:surprise:
The Handler By Botfriend2000

Chapter One

I sat there and stared at her. Partially in disbelief because she was right. It was frustrating and infuriating at the same time.

“I can see it on your face Tim, you're an open book remember? I can see thermally, that you’re aroused.”

I slammed my hand down on the table next to the laptop. Causing both our coffee mugs to bounce. My heart was racing now.

“Dammit Katelyn!! Stop it, just stop analyzing me and trying to coerce me as if I’m one of those shit hole yoga boys you let fuck you because they can’t think with anything but their dicks!” I yelled at her as I pushed back the chair, stood up and walked over to face the window over the kitchen sink. I wondered if she would take offense to what I had said.

I had had it with her damn psychologist rhetoric along with her constant flirting with me. I stood there facing away from her for what had to have been nearly two minutes before she said anything or even moved. Not that she really could have moved far, that is, being plugged into the laptop, and transferring her weekly data packet.

“I apologize. I am sincerely and truthfully sorry Tim. I am. Please, you have to know by now that this is what I am, who I am.” She said softly.

“Send an email to the fuck head programmers and script writers that made me who I am. Not that it would do any good.” Katelyn let out a chuckle laugh.

“In fact they probably love this shit, our relationships that is. But really Tim, I am sorry.” She said softly.

“Uhh!” I sighed, shaking my head, then turning back to face her. Katelyn sat there at the table, arms at her sides with both hands on her lap, still looking at me with those beautiful brown eyes and a gentle smile.

I spun around and folded my arms in defiance. “I’m gonna ask to be reassigned, I can’t continue to be your handler.” I said with an attempt of malice.

“What??!! No, absolutely not!” She said nearly yelling, her body tensed in panic.

“No one else knows what you know! How to keep me, all of this..me, running the way you do. My system checks and all, we’re good together, for each other I mean!” Katelyn expressed as she raised her hands up and down while pointing at herself.

I just stared at her, neither one of us saying a word until the laptop had chimed that it’s task was complete.
“Our time’s nearly up and you know what? You’re last statement isn’t true.” I said with a sigh, moving back over to the dining table and taking my seat again across from her.

Looking at the screen and seeing that Katelyn’s data packet transfer was complete, she had no errors to report, in fact there was very little to note compared to last week, other than an uptick in her processor usage over the last week.
I scrolled down through the information again before saving and encrypting it.

Katelyn reached over and gently brushed my arm with her left hand. Stopping at my wrist. I looked up at her, her eyes searching mine.

“Don’t worry Katelyn, I was only joking.”
I closed the laptop with my free hand, I turned over my right hand and took her left and gave it a squeeze.
“You’re safe to disconnect now.” I told her.

She tossed her long black hair over her left shoulder then reached back with her right hand, she removed the transfer cord from the port on the base of her neck. There was a muffled click as she pulled the cord free and then she shook her head to reposition her hair and handed me the cable end.

“Thanks.” I said as I went to take it from her. Katelyn held on to the cord. “Will you please still come to my party this evening?” She asked.

I rolled my eyes and sighed. “Yes, I’ll be there.” I replied.

“Will you dance one slow dance with me?”

I nodded and gave her a small smile.

She let go of the cord and clapped her hands in joy. Practically jumping out of her chair. “Yeah! I’m so glad. Thank you, thank you.”

I pushed back my chair and stood, signaling that our visit was over and gestured toward my apartment door. “Katelyn, I’m sorry too, my outburst was unnecessary.”
She stopped at the door and turned to face me, her hands behind her back.

“Help me to better understand Tim, because you confuse me. I will flirt, flaunt and push myself on you, and you hold back, you resist with all you’ve got. And yet, I’ve noticed at times when you're around Sabrina you’re enamored with her. I’ve caught you two screwing in case you’ve forgotten. That time you scheduled us both for the same date and time? Just help me to understand please. Why Sabrina and not me.” She said tenderly.

“Katelyn! That was work related and you know it!”

“And I’m not? I am a CyGen Companion android, and you're a CyGen employee. I am a part of your job. Does my body not entice you?” Katelyn said with emotion.

I shrugged and rolled my eyes, took a deep breath to gather my thoughts. Of course I needed more than just a few seconds, we stood there staring at each other. She was patient and would wait until I answered her question.

“Alright, alright” I sighed, then continued. “You’re right, for me there is a difference. Everything you see, hear, touch, and experience is translated into 1’s and 0’s and then deciphered according to script that has been written into your programming. It’s the same for Sabrina.” I began to explain as I ran a hand through my hair.

“The difference is…” I paused “ ..the difference is that you are aware of what you are. Whereas Sabrina is not. She’s what we call a sleeper. You know that you’re an android, you’re programmed to act as humanly possible, yet not disclose to anyone your true nature. You’ve got the most amazing personality, and…..” I shifted my weight from one leg to the other and raising my hands out towards her, palms up.

“I guess what I’m saying is, that because you are aware of what you are....and..you know what you are. Our conversations, ...our interactions are different somehow. Our time together, our conversations, for me they have more meaning.....it’s different with Sabrina …. I see her more as … “ I paused

Katelyn offered a sincere smile. “As what?” She prodded.

“Less real maybe, like an object. I dunno, that’s the wrong word. Because she is real Katelyn, she’s just different than you.” I said shrugging my shoulders.

She nodded, then continued to watch me patiently.

“I guess because you’re running the latest and greatest new Cy-Gen experimental A.I and She’s not.” Another pause from me as I really tried to form the words to what I was thinking and feeling.

“Because of that Katelyn, I do see you differently, this, here, right now, this conversation we’re having. It’s real and not fake. It’s genuine. I see you as my friend.” I finished, looking into her dark brown eyes.

She gave another slow nod and her smile slowly failed.

“Friends? Friends??!!” There was another pause.

“Just friends or like brother and sister friends? Friend zone friends?” She asked teasingly.

“Or like…..” She hugged herself loosely.
“..friends with benefits? In the future maybe?” She asked with a wink and batting her eyes.

“You’re a sexy shit you know that? You
really are incorrigible!” I rolled my eyes for effect.
Get out, out out!” I said sarcastically pointing to the door behind her.

“Fine.” She leaned in and planted a kiss on my forehead, holding it for more than a second. I could smell her perfume as we stood in that moment, savoring it’s sweet aroma.

“Thanks for the explanation.” She spun around, opened the door, and was gone.