The Handler - - Teaser 😊

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
botfriend2000
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

The Handler - - Teaser 😊

Post by botfriend2000 » Mon Dec 07, 2020 9:19 pm

:drooling: Here is a teaser for the new story I am currently working on. It’s titled “The Handler”
It’s a multi chapter story and I’m planning on releasing the first four chapters soon.

Let me know what your thoughts are on this please:

:nothanks:
“Josh you sly dog. Going for the younger southern women now huh? She barely looks to be twenty one, and to say that her dress hides nothing, it’s so thin, and her nipples are so hard they're about to poke through.”

“I think she’s why everyone was so glued to my story. They couldn’t take their eyes off of her tits. But she is supposed to look that age. What do you think?” He replied.

I glanced back at Josh confused. “What?!” Then back to the crowd and Faith who was just returning to the circle of those we had just left. A fresh drink in hand for Josh.

“Wait, what?” I shook my head. “Faith’s an android??!!”

Josh’s smile was from ear to ear as I asked my question dumbstruck.

“Oh yeah! She’s actually the new eleven hundred series prototype. Faith series 0001 Model FA1. And!.....and, not only that, she’s running version 2.2 of day and night.”

I could feel my eyes bulging wide as I stared back at Faith. “No shit.” I said nearly mumbling. “That’s the smallest chassis I’ve seen on an adult companion unit. What is she 5’ 3” or 5’4”?

“Impressive huh? 5’ 3 inches, but in those heels she 5’ 7inches.”

“Wow, I’m totally surprised. I mean, our companion pleasure units are so lifelike and all, but I had her pegged as real.” I stated. “So….have you .. done the test drive?” I asked.

“Fuck yeah man! She is a minx in the sack. I’ve never had better. Human or machine. Fuck Tim, I’d say she’s even better than Katelyn.” He said with a slap on my back.

I cringed slightly, not at his slap, but at the fact that I hadn’t taken advantage of Katelyn or the numerous opportunities she had openly prospected me with yet. Josh saw my reaction.

“Dude! Please tell me that you’ve fucked that fabulous piece of ass?”

I took a deep breath. “Nope, not yet. I’ve kinda been waiting for when it feels right.” I had to admit.

“Feels right? What the hell Tim? It’s part of your job to kick their tires and light their fires. Fuck ‘em and fuck ‘em hard. Titties, mouth, ass and especially their pussy’s dude! What’s it been? Four months now since she was assigned to you?” He ask with encouragement.

:bighug:

That’s all for now folks.
Stay tuned....

Bilbo1
Technosexuality: Built

Re: The Handler - - Teaser 😊

Post by Bilbo1 » Tue Dec 15, 2020 3:24 am

Sounds a great story, looking forward to reading it.

:applause: :applause:

body

Post by body » Tue Dec 15, 2020 1:25 pm

I'm hoping for a lot of tempting sleepers and malfunctions. :D
I like broken androids

Thornevald
Technosexuality: None of your business

Post by Thornevald » Tue Dec 15, 2020 6:11 pm

body wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 1:25 pm I'm hoping for a lot of tempting sleepers and malfunctions. :D
me too