Halloween Spookums a bit late

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
//_Lilith_//
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Android

Halloween Spookums a bit late

Post by //_Lilith_// » Fri Nov 27, 2020 11:28 pm

Hey y'all! Would've submitted this sooner but I was waiting for the discord server Halloween competition to be over. Not entirely proud of the writing quality as I rushed it to get it in on time. This was the only writing submission so technically it's the best and worst! XD

I'm curious if people would be interested in seeing more of this? More as in sort of "slashers" but for robots. That and any pursuit to the more "mystical". I've got some ideas in mind especially with an rp character of mine.

---The Pale Moon Hanging---

The dark, lacy fabric slips off Sam’s shoulders, allowing the full moon to illuminate the pale synthskin of her perfectly-crafted nude breasts. The black dress matches her raven hair and complimented her generally dark clothing choices. A silver skull necklace remained above her big, but not too big, chest. JDX-23’s concerns quickly shifted to the bottom of his priorities as his attention quickly turned to a smirking Sam’s dress-less body.
“Oh come on. Jess and Nate already went up to the guest cabin. Carol wants to make her time with those new programs a night to remember and I’m sure Jackson is having a great time alone in his grandparents’ lodge. We’re all alone, babe, and it’s time to make Halloween a night to remember.” She calms her boyfriend’s concerns all while running her hands along her sides, drawing attention to her curves as she saunters over to him. She punctuates herself by drawing both hands to his shoulders and pressing her bare breasts into him. Eye faint green eye-shadowed, emerald eyes lock with his dull silver.
“I guess you’re right…” He lazily says while pulling her in for a kiss. Their lips lock passionately, as each explores their perfect recreations of human mouths. “Oh god hon. I know you’re always hot but in this light? I can’t contain myself.”
“Then let me help you.” She whispers in his ears, allowing her synthetic body to be felt up as she trails her fingers down to his crotch. With precision, she undoes the belt buckle, zipper, and button. She reaches down, palming his synthetically smooth erection with a gentle grip and listening to his pleasant initial grunts. Both parties tend to stick to the advantages of being a machine, without going intensely overboard. His synthcock’s size represented that trend well.
As they pull each other closer for another make-out, JDX-23 reaches down and under Sam’s simple black panties to return the favor, causing her to moan and shift her weight across both her legs as he slipped two fingers into her already-wet synthetic folds. He knew exactly where to apply pressure and exactly what would get his girl revving. The pair continues to warm each other up before Sam finally breaks the interaction and steps backwards.
“Why don’t you take all that off while I set up?” Sam suggests as she takes a few steps to her bag leaning against the tree. JDX-23 pulls his shirt over his shoulders to reveal an adonis-like set of pectoral and abdominal muscle outlines, complemented by seam-lines. He was hairless, except for the combed black hair on his head. JDX-23, preferred the entirely artificial aesthetic, even down to his name. While Sam chose to appear more realistic, the contrast always entices her.
Sam reaches into her bag, pulling out a blanket, wireless speakers, and a small box. She spreads the blanket across the dirt of the forest floor and lays the speakers at the edge. Without a simple wireless command, she pings it to play their usual instrumental doom metal playlist. A set of songs with a slow, anticipatory pacing, providing the perfect accompaniment for their own form of interactive art.
Art was the key word for the couple. They enjoyed their quickies and stress-relief as much as any other. But they found their most romantic moments were when they took advantage of their synthetic nature to truly create an experience. Each was composed of manipulatable components and each could receive data in its most pure and abundant form, unlike humans. They weren’t playing in sensations and brain chemicals, they were using science and math to create symphonies of their own personal medium. This meant that every motion, every word, and every variable was tailored for the other’s enjoyment. This left plenty of room for creativity, much like a song. And while others enjoyed going beyond the limits of humans in power and speed, the couple enjoyed taking it slow. Each action was deliberate and meaningful.
Sam lays on her back, spreading her knees a tad to give a glimpse of her now-slick artificial folds. She caresses her abdomen with a few fingers while biting her lip invitingly as she unboxes a small, silver chip from its home. Now fully nude and glistening in the moonlight as well, JDX-23 kneels at Sam’s lower half. He spreads her legs gently and rests his member just above her folds.
“I think you’ll like this one,” Sam coos. She reaches down to his own abdomen and applies pressure along two seam lines, causing a hiss to sound as the seal of his panel breaks. It slides further into his chest, out of sight. He waits patiently, freezing stock still as his maintenance procedures kick in. Among one of the several circuit boards is a rack for slotting chips like the one Sam currently holds. It’s half filled and each label is obscured by the chip above it. Sam slides the new one in with a click, withdrawing her hand and closing the panel on the way out.
“Add-on module detected. Scanning…” JDX-23 begins in monotone, remaining frozen as his systems process the new information. “Module fully integrated.”
“Oh you kinky devil.” He says, showing his approval of the addition.
Without so much as another word, the two begin their masterpiece. JDX-23 places his hands on Sam’s waist as he penetrates her already-lubed lower lips, causing her eyelids to flutter and her entire body to writhe. He’s slow and methodical as he can feel Sam’s newly formed wireless connection, thanks to the new module, turning each machine’s sensitivity up to maximum. Every single millimeter of friction would be felt in its raw form, without any reduction or abstraction.
Sam grabs her breasts with both hands and gropes carefully. The link between the two allows for complete user access but also the sharing of sensory data. Both were completely aware of the other’s sensations. So when Sam began tweaking her nipples, JDX feels the same rush of data nearly overload his systems on the spot.
Both enjoyed their different styles of approach. He enjoyed long, drawn-out sensations that could be layered on top of each other. She liked flirting with disaster by remaining just under limits, or playfully going over.
The next few minutes are heaven for both. While JDX-23 tops, Sam is equally as interested in creating sensations for him as well, including how her own vaginal unit responds in terms of pressure. Rather than seeing it as for him or for her, both consider it a unified experience, as if they were both painting on the same canvas. Each can leave their own mark in their own style, but their movements play off of each other.
“Fuck babe, I think something’s wrong.” With a simple phrase, everything changes. Completely beyond his control, JDX-23 begins bucking his hips with inhuman speed. Before either has time to even think of a reason why, both are flooded with far more sensory and pleasure data than they can manage combined. Both their minds become flooded as their processors race to catch up to the immense amount of data clogging their virtual minds.
As they try to speak, all that comes out is an electronic-sounding garble. JDX-23’s movements become much stockier, losing most of the intricacies which make it look realistic. Sam stops altogether, lying flat on her back save for the constant twitching and spasms.Both get locked into the forced rhythm without having the ability to pull themselves out.
In the blink of an eye, a dark-hooded figure waiting just beyond the treeline bolts for the pair from behind JDX-23. Neither is able to react, or really perceive the white-masked clad figure as a hardened steel axe cleaves through JDX-23’s back and pierces through his chest. A spray of sparks and an entire-body spasm accompany the catastrophic damage as the figure places a heavy boot on JDX-23’s back to wrench the weapon free.
The sudden rush of errors causes the pair to unwillingly orgasm, though each’s mind was far to gone for it to represent anything other than more overflow data. The final nail in Sam’s coffin is the doubling of the pleasure data in this moment. Her fine-tuning and professional modder adjustments worked at her disadvantage in this moment. JDX-23’s body falls forward onto Sams with a thud, lying mostly limp and leaking coolant that runs through his entire system.
The assailant raises the axe again, this time aiming for Sam’s straining neck. A solid blow slices through her metal spine and most of the internals, leaving only a few cables and the synthskin connecting the head still. A final chop separates her head entirely, causing her jaw to slack and her eyes to immediately go dark. Her jumbled syllables cease and she falls silent. After a bit of sputtering, the pair cease all activity.

---

“That’s the last time, Sam.”
Jenna removes the cheap party store mask and black hood to reveal her classic blonde, popular-girl cheerleader design. She smiles triumphantly over her victims,an out-of-place, warm pure joy grin her model was most famously known for.
Sam’s long-term roommate drags the axe behind her as she turns away, leaving a coolant-stained trail in the dirt. It was hard for her to wipe the grin off her face. Sam had somehow managed to steal every romantic partner she’d brought back to the apartment. The multi-year frustration felt good to release, especially with the confirmation of it never happening again.
She’d looked into ways to dispose of Sam for weeks with a variety of solutions that all seemed to incriminate her in some way. Out of options, she turned to the rumors and ghost stories of the net to capture a forbidden power.
Many forums and videos talked about net witches, those with the ability to hack, manipulate, or control with seemingly supernatural prowess. Some talked to famous corporate hacks as being by a single person, rather than the previously thought collective. Others spoke of witches who could instantly take control of synthetics with a single glance. Many of the claims were outlandish, but Jenna found this worked well to obscure the true community underneath.
While she hadn’t reached the internet legend status, she had minor success with witchcraft, manipulating wireless electronics without proper access to them in the first place. She began with the smart fridge, then a public light. And when she was able to make a completely fabricated $20 withdrawal from an atm, she knew she was ready.
It had to be now, where no one would find them with her as a suspect. Even if the investigation didn’t account for her ‘power’, she wanted to avoid all chances.

---

“Hey Bitch!”
Sam hears the voice croak in a metallic distortion from behind, striking fear down to her core. She stops in her tracks and slowly begins turning around.
From the ground, Sam’s damaged body jerkily rises to a hunched, standing position. It moves completely inhumanly, devoid of any human-like simulation and as if its operator stretched the limits of the interaction between the synth-muscles and skeletal structure to a technical degree. Holding its weight on its strangely angled legs, it reaches down and grasps Sam’s head by the hair. It, or rather she, holds it out in front of her like a lantern. Her face is largely blank, lacking any expression as her jaw hangs open.
The wireless speakers distort into a quickier, groovier heaviness.
Jenna is frozen solid as she stares into Sam’s wide-eyed, emotion-lacking face. Not only had her plan somewhat failed, but she absolutely could not comprehend what was occurring. It must be some sort of wireless head feature malfunctioning she shakily thought. Though it did nothing to quell her fright.
Without any other options, and needing Sam to be completely totalled, Jenna takes a few quick steps forward and launches into an unconfident axe swing. Sam easily bends out of the way, causing the axe to swing wide and Jenna to stumble to counteract the momentum.
After finding her footing, Jenna elects for a vertical chop to Sam’s center mass. To her surprise, the body makes no attempt to dodge, taking the full power of the axe directly between her breasts in a sickening sound of shearing metal and spray of sparks. It causes the body to stumble a bit before catching itself in its usual coordinated but strange movements.
Jenna takes a few steps backwards, eyes wide in shock. Her entire body locks up and it takes a moment for her to realize it wasn’t just from the sight. In a sensation akin to maintenance motor control lockout, Jenna realizes something else has control of her body. She begins to walk backwards slowly and unwillingly, matching the pace of Sam’s head-carrying, axe-wounded body approaching her until she feels her back up against a tree.
Sam’s body holds her head up to meet Jenna’s face. Sam’s other hand reaches out firmly grasps Jenna’s neck. Jenna breaks morbid focus on Sam’s eyes as she sees two holographic golden snakes arise from Sam’s back. She squints her eyes in confusion at the development and follows their slithering across Sam’s body as they seem to solidify. Each crawls up to Sam’s shoulders before extending out towards Jenna’s wrists. When they firmly bite each one and hold them up and out in the air, she realizes they must be made of hardlight, which whatever-Sam-became is operating.
“I knew from day one what you had gotten - into,” Sam’s voice begins. It’s metallic-sounded, and breaks proper inflection on nearly every single word. An electronic crackle frequently causes a pause“I could tell - by the - leftovers of your first experiences with witchcraft.”
Jenna had no response as she gazed, frozen.
“You picked up on network manipulation fast, but you never realized you needed to cover your tracks.” Sam’s voicebox lets out a sickening fractured laugh. “And to think, I was days from offering my years of experience to be your mentor in something that united us.”
“I wish you hadn’t ruined my toy. He was a lot of fun.” Sam tightens her grip, just barely crunching the mechanisms below and sending warning signals up to Jenna’s processors. Finally, she lets go, letting her hand idly wander across Jenna’s body.
“I’ll have to dispose of you now,” Sam begins without a hint of compassion in her cold, broken tone. She raises her arm up for Jenna to see as her hand bends back at the wrist and several long parts separate from each-other to reveal a concealed fore-arm shotgun. It racks a shell with an iconic sound.
“Don’t worry though, you won’t be completely - gone. You’ll make a - fine construct thrall.” Sam giggles devilishly as she raises the barrel of the gun to just below Jenna’s chin. Before Jenna can even begin to speak, Sam activates the weapon and the shockwave could be heard across the forest.
Jenna’s cranial components are shredded and cast to the nearby forest floor in a single burst. Sam withdraws her snake familiars, leaving Jenna’s body to slump down against the tree. The sparks and electrical arcs last only long enough for Sam to collect the damaged remains of both the android’s and gynoid’s cores.