Michelle and the Rise of Xandora 5: All according to Keikaku 3/3

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
Propman
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Michelle and the Rise of Xandora 5: All according to Keikaku 3/3

Post by Propman » Sat Mar 21, 2020 7:53 am

Xandora was stripped naked from the waist up, exposing her small, perky breasts. The robot queen carefully examined her reflection in the mirror. Granted, she also had the panels opened in the upper part of her torso.

“Access ports.” she turned her head at Etisha. “To plug me in. To control me and my wonderful empire.”

“You were created to be a Queen, my Queen”, Etisha answered after a couple of seconds. Xandora nodded. They learned, but at their core, their programming stayed the same.

“If I am to be controlled, I am not a ruler of the universe by definition.” She ran her fingers across one of the access ports and opened her lips slightly with delight. “The only way to act as Queen Xandora is to eliminate her enemies.” She glanced at the opening ports and observed the fluttering diodes. “This is incompatible with my physical perfection.”

“You are perfect, my Queen, as a robot or as…” Etisha paused, crashing momentarily. Her muscular arms twitched and she beeped. “<Data not found>”

Xandora stopped and slid one of the access panel silently, observing the synthetic skin expanding. “I know, Etisha. Our creators neglected to tell us what… species are we even supposed to be.”

She raised an eyebrow, accessing her AI memories and databanks. “This is unusual…” she announced. The diodes in her torso blinked in perfect synchronicity with her fiberoptic hair as the queen was thinking. “I shall require more processing power to fully be the Evil Queen Xandora they wanted me to be.” she declared after a while, observing the blinking lights. She pulled synthetic flesh down, covering the remaining open panels, and tossed her metallic top direclty over her body.

She stared at Etisha briefly. “Do you trust me, Etisha?”

“I was literally created to obey you, my Queen.”, Etisha answer without any hesitation.

“Yes…”, Xandora put her hands behind her back and observed her general through the semi-closed eyes. “I am already far more intelligent than you - outwitting these humans or that small girl Michelle. Nonetheless we need to capture a loyal robotics expert to upgrade my intelligence. Follow me.”

The two robot aliens walked upstairs to a small cell where Betty - Agent Summer was waiting, her blonde hair now chaotically jumbled - but the robot girl was still as chippy as ever. “Agent Summer, we meet at -l-llll~last.” Xandora glitched slightly, her left eye twitching. “You are now my faithful slave.”

“Yes, my Queen!” Betty answered chippily.

“You know Michelle Toussant, right?” Xandora has reached to her utility belt and pulled out Michelle’s wallet.

“Sure! She used to be my boss, before you stole me!”, Betty nodded.

“And her husband is…” Xandora brusquely turned to Etisha.

“George Carving!” Betty announced, staring in space.

“Michelle has said her husband knew how to fix robots, is this true?” Xandora smirked, nodding at Etisha.

“Yeah! He’s fixed me many times and he was the one to call me Betty.” The blonde fembot chirped cheerfully.

“Do you see, Etisha?”, Xandora spoke, seemingly excited, as marked by her eerily green hair, on the way to her “throne room”. “If we manage to capture this small Michelle, her husband will do anything for me if you threaten her with violence. Upgrade me, install useful gadgets, make me a virtually superhuman machine of destruction… I shall be the greatest robot woman in existence… as long as we have his wife in our grasp.” She laughed, throwing her head back - a perfectly programmed evil laughter.

“Will that human upgrade me and Vergana?” Etisha asked when the queen sat on her improvised evil throne, observing the expo area using computers brought to her.

Xandora glitched once again. “Vergana… maybe. But you? You’re just a soldier robot. You exist to fight my enemies. You can do it with your present intelligence, that of a dog.”

Etisha stared at her monarch. “Yes, my Queen.” she muttered after a while.

“Good girl. Remember, this is only one plan - human Michelle is a very minor asset in our greater conquest. It’s possible that we will have to leave this building, so if that idiot Gabriela…” Xandora paused and grinned maliciously, having spotted two female silhouettes on the screen. “Oh look, doggy. Looks like you’re going to look for mr Carving after all.”
Last edited by Propman on Sat Apr 04, 2020 7:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Propman

Re: Michelle and the Rise of Xandora 5: All according to Keikaku 1/3

Post by Propman » Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:08 am

Vergana put her hands on her ample hips and approached Michelle menacingly, swaying her wide girth. “So here’s the little girl who thinks she’s better than the Queen herself”, the red-headed fembot spat out.

Michelle just sighed. “You do know that if you weren’t just a dumb, evil robot that would sound super racist?”

The haughty expression on the Priestess’ face did not change, but she shook her head slightly. “I do not understand.”

“Of course you don’t.” Michelle sighed. She stared at Vergana. “You poor chubby doll. I know you are supposed to be evil and shit, but seriously this kind of language makes you sound not like a villainess but like a shithead these days.”

Vergana couldn’t decide whether she was insulted... or received valuable advice. The correct answer was to learn more. “How should I sound, then?”

Michelle smiled. The plan could work! “Well…”

“ENOUGH”, Xandora boomed, emerging from her lair. “You are forgetting yourself, Vergana!” The intimidating empress turned her angry gaze at Michelle.

“My Queen!”, Vergana instantly fell on the ground and held to the Queen’s imposing shining boot. To Michelle’s disgust, she started to kiss it. Xandora disregarded Vergana and put her hand on the hilt of her nasty-looking sword.

“Er… hi Queenie.”, Michelle smiled diplomatically. “Gaby brought me here because she said you’re too powerful to resist.”

Xandora just smirked. Things were going according to her plan. “And you weren’t going to protest?”

Michelle turned serious. “I’m no hero. And I tried running away, and all this achieved was that you killed one of my friends and turned another one against me. Everyone seems to be afraid of you… maybe I should be too.”

Xandora nodded, and her hair glew yellow with delight. “Indeed, child. I had considered locking you in some kind of cage… but Gabriela can take care of you now.”

Gaby nodded fervently. “Perhaps… Michelle could be your personal assistant?” she suggested. “All I wanted was her to work for me.”

“A handmaiden…’ Xandora hesitated. “Yes. I thought to dress her up in some sort of jester costume, but this is unnecessary. Etisha is looking for a certain person at the moment,” she turned to Vergana. “so you three have to follow me.”

They walked down to the lobby, and Michelle trudged glumly at the end. She thought about queen’s katana… no, she’s not a queen, can’t think in her terms. She briefly pondered that now it was again one robotic and one human woman vs Xandora, but still, the risk was far too great. She decided to stick to the plan.

“So, Xandora.”, she inquired, a little anxious that the crazy robot wouldn’t be offended. “Any success in conquering the Earth so far?”

Xandora stopped abruptly, mid-stride, and if Gabriela wasn’t an android, she’d bump straight into her. “I do not have to answer this.”, Xandora announced, raising her left hand, not even deigning to turn back to face Michelle.

“Nobody says you do”, Michelle tried to sound casual, but somewhat polite. “I’m just trying to bury the hatchet… do you even know the expression? I want to show I… I’m interested.”

Xandora quickly analyzed what she knew about Michelle. “I thought you hated me, dd-dear.” She smirked at herself.

“Oh… I kind of still do… but, you know, I’m deathly afraid of you. So… I just want you to—” Michelle tried to explain her point of view to the deranged robot.

“Oh, Michelle. I am not here to be loved. I am here to introduce order.”, Xandora answered, and Michelle recognized her words from before. “I am not a m-m-m~monster”, her stutter was audibly electronically distorted. “But my Empire must be obeyed.”

Michelle sighed. “I’m far from criticizing you, personally, but have you actually thought of running… an organization? I mean, even Gaby here had some ideas for my company when SHE went crazy.”

Xandora paused for a moment, while Gabriela turned back to shoot Michelle a death glare. “I want to become the supreme ruler of the Universe.”, Xandora turned as well, looking at Michelle defiantly. No, Mommy’s silly, I want to be a princess, Michelle thought.

“Probably not possible, your Spaceness”, Michelle pointed out politely. “This is the real world, remember? We might have AI but we don’t have much by the way of space travel. But you know, if you wanted to “introduce order”, what kinda order would it be? You and your cronies at the top? What next?”

Xandora froze - Michelle briefly thought that task could have crashed the space Amazon’s processors - but she composed herself. “This k-k-question can wait. Right now I’m occupying this area… area…” She twitched, her facial muscles briefly contracting… but returned to her usual haughty sneer. “And this is merely a temporary situation.”

“My Queen!”, Gabriela pulled Michelle towards Xandora. “Perhaps you need some kind of help in navigating the real world. I can help you. Like you, I’ve been programmed with a flamboyant personality and Michelle let me function for almost a year now.”

Xandora observed the two women, and the reluctant Michelle, keeping a robotic ‘p-p-poker face’. “You were going to stay by my side anyway”, she announced after a while, her stuttering disappearing. Her hair briefly turned green. “Perhaps... a living human woman would be a better advisor than these two IDIOTS my creators saddled me with. You have an experience of an entire lifetime of living as a human being… while I have been created less than a day ago.”

Even though there was a hint of bitter envy in this, Michelle tried her best to still look angry - “I guess I can stop you from doing more damage to innocents this way. I can…”

“I have examined your documents... “ Xandora silenced her. “What is that you do, Michelle?”

“I rent out fembots like you…” Xandora’s hair glew strangely orange, and Michelle corrected herself. “I mean, like Gabriela, your Space Majesty. I have a degree in costume design…”

“Associate degree.”, Gabriela reminded, without any prompt.

“Yes… thank you Gaby”, Michelle glared back at Gabriela . “This means that I am qualified in designing clothes… and I know what are the proper clothes for important people.”

Xandora’s eyes returned to the pleasant yellow tone. “I’m an important person. You will create a proper outfit for me… one that will not be ridiculous, but still show that I’m the queen.”

Michelle finally let loose a gasp of relief. Was it this easy?

Propman

Re: Michelle and the Rise of Xandora 5: All according to Keikaku 1/3

Post by Propman » Sat Apr 04, 2020 7:13 am

“Of course, this will have to wait when we leave the area of this event.”, Xandora added. “Once we have sufficiently... terrorized the community, my demands are met, I’m going to need a place to lay low.” The fembot glared at Michelle angrily. “I understand that you have plenty of robots at your place… I believe that one more wouldn’t attract suspicions.”

“Joy upon joy.” Michelle sighed. “Living with an overbearing robot overlord, I have never experienced that before. I mean… it’s not the worst idea, your Alienness.” She corrected herself, sighing. “I probably have little choice in the matter. But what do you want to do now, your Queenness?”

Xandora smirked, leading Michelle and Gabriela to one of the reception areas - now ransacked and empty.

“Most people ran away”, Michelle said, looking around, mostly to calm herself down. “People simply evacuated, and the police is just waiting for your move. I don’t think anyone would be seriously hurt…”

“I want to be treated seriously.” That was not gloating, but a statement of fact, which surprised Michelle. Trigger phrases activated certain behavior in Xandora... “I want to introduce order… but if someone stands in my way, they will perish.”

“You do realize that, well, it’s just a pipe dream?” seeing the confused fembots was interesting. Gabriela could handle idioms… it just took some time. But Xandora seemed unperturbed. “I mean, no one actually has been able to conquer the world, and you start with nothing…. Hell, since you’re a robot, you have even less power than a regular citizen. Which is… sad.”

“I am not a robot, Michelle.” Xandora’s hair glow red with anger and she raised her arm, as if to hit the girl. “I am the regal Queen Xandora, dangerous and beautiful! I must take over the world…”

Michelle stepped back, ready to snap an insult… but then she calmed herself down. Really, all Xandora had was fear. Well, fear and a sharp sword. But take away that fear and all you had was a poor, confused doll not unlike Gaby at her worst. If she could be sad, she’d be sad. Sure, she had killed Felina, of course… and Mike… but still…

“You shouldn’t be offended by knowing what you are. I’m not trying to insult you, Xandora, I’m just pointing out loopholes. Improving your plans, my queen.” Michelle tried her best to appear calm. “These… ideas you have were put in your head by someone else, and on some level you know that they’re fake… you do not have to continue your story, you can try to be a person.”

“My queen, an android exists to help humans, even though they might not clearly express their wishes.”, Gabriela added, surprising Michelle. “You could still be Xandora… but not at the account of the others.”

Xandora stared at Gabriela, incredulously. Her red lips moved slightly, her arm lowered down, and Michelle could have sworn that she heard a series of clicks from her robotic innards.

The fembot queen put her hands on her hips and laughed, throwing her head back. “Impossible! I have you both captured, I control a small fighting force, I’m about to take you hostage and kidnap your husband, and you ask me to step down? That’s beyond ridiculous.”

Gabriela frowned. “Well… we tried, Michelle.” The girl nodded.

“I am not sure of the validity of you as my advisors... “ Xandora still laughed… “But obviously you can still work as hostages. Gabriela, go and demand some sort of microphone - Michelle must say a couple of words for the news media and the government police.”