Haunted Manor Part 2 Poll

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.

Where to next?

Poll ended at Fri Mar 20, 2020 9:46 am

Future Land, with a retro-kitch view of the future and its plastic, seam-heavy robots meant to afford us lives of leisure
17%
Plunder Island, where the pirate queen Captain Red holds court over her motley crew of scallywags and wenches, fending off privateers while in the pursuit of booty
22%
The Lost Temple, where intrepid explorer Virginia Moore tries to escape from the clutches of mystic, scantily clad cultists
13%
Storybook Castle, where visitors can meet several public domain princesses living in an enchanted palace
13%
Space Lasers, the last addition to the park recreates the venerable saga of plucky Leah Starblazer and her ragtag rebels fighting against the leather clad mechanical Empress Syntyche and her robotic hordes
26%
Waterfall Peak, where classic anthropomporphic characters like Bramble Bunny and the scheming Foxy Tails come to life as the backdrop to this thrilling water ride
9%

Total votes: 23

LongTimeLurker
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Haunted Manor Part 2 Poll

Post by LongTimeLurker » Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:46 am

With the looming threat of quarantine, I imagine I'll have more time to write in the near future, and I wanted to continue the abandoned-theme park Haunted Manor story. But wasn't sure where to go next... so I created a poll to absolve me of having to choose.

LongTimeLurker
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Re: Haunted Manor Part 2 Poll

Post by LongTimeLurker » Sat Mar 21, 2020 8:47 am

And the winner is - SPACE LASERS!

I think we could all get behind the twist where Syntyche took off her helmet in the second movie to reveal she wasn't a robot at all, she was in fact Leah's sister!

But then in the third where they both turned out to actually be robots for... some reason? That really felt like a retcon out of nowhere. Then again, in a series where ostensibly combat-focused battle droids were sporting THOSE curves, people should have known the author's proclivities from the start.

Thank you for voting!