Michelle and the Rise of Xandora 4: Rebel without a Clue 3/3

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
Propman
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Michelle and the Rise of Xandora 4: Rebel without a Clue 3/3

Post by Propman » Wed Mar 11, 2020 12:42 am

In the meantime, Michelle didn’t run. Running people attract attention. She was tired, and she had her own reason not to exert herself. She didn’t “sneak” either, since sneaking in empty corridors is visible. She reasoned that Xandora and maybe her two companions were the ones shittily programmed and her servants probably wouldn’t have hurt her. The key word was of course, probably.

“Why do I constantly have to deal with the unpredictable robot bitches…” Michelle grumbled. “How many robot dominatrices can one girl expect to deal with in a lifetime? I’m getting too old for this shit.” She smoothly dove behind the counter near the entrance, spotting one of Xandora’s robots - a superhero in a ridiculous green cape and a domino mask. She briefly missed Alex, her riduculously muscular android who’d stop.

And then it dawned on her; having robots, male or otherwise, do things for her was way too lazy. You had to make your own decisions and be in control. Felina stopped Xandora… because she did what she was told. Sure, the fembot sacrificed herself for her life, but Michelle should solve her issues on her own. This is not what Janet Jackson would do. Michelle leaned behind the counter observing the green-clad guard.

“Okay girl”, she thought to herself. “Consider your odds, this is it.” Running and hoping the robot wouldn’t catch her was doable but unlikely. Most civilian androids had quicker reflexes, and the guy was pretty big. She’d need a distraction… And knowing her robots, the android could even be far too stupid to cheat. Talking was probably out of the question. “Shit…” Michelle mouthed. And it was just one robot guy

Michelle looked around. What would Janet Jackson do? Well, she’d be nurturing, brave, think out of the box, consider alternative approaches, try to look beyond. What’s my goal? Not to run and hide with my husband, it’s to… rescue the people? Stop Xandora? Get a phone. That was the first thing she should have considered, contact the police and tell them what she knew. She eyed the computer on the desk - naturally, password locked. Looking around she spotted… a large ventilation grate.

“Oh fuck.” she muttered too herself. “This can only end badly.” But nonetheless, she managed to unscrew the grate using only her hairpin… and disappear inside a quite large vent.
Last edited by Propman on Wed Mar 18, 2020 4:22 am, edited 3 times in total.

Propman

Re: Michelle and the Rise of Xandora: Rebel without a Clue 1/3

Post by Propman » Sat Mar 14, 2020 9:18 am

The haughty Xandora examined her assorted army - what was supposed to become her future army anyway. “In a perfect world, I would be giving you orders from Sundiver, my cruiser. But still, you are my tools to create such a perfect world.”

A collection of robot superheroes she had controlled, collaborating misguided fans, and personal droids that they managed to find and reprogram observed Xandora closely.

“Regardless of anything, our main goal is to hold this outpost and control a small area for as long as possible. As much as it pains me to admit, we have no realistic capabilities of territorial expansion.” Xandora sighed, her hands behind her back. “The nascent Meteor Empire must reform, but I need some means to do that.”

Vergana nodded. “Money is such a beautiful word.”

Xandora shook her head. “There are some useful objects here…” she put her hand on the hilt of her sword. “But overall this place has little potential by itself. We need to obtain outside funds… and our herd of hostages is the only way to do it. High Priestess Vergana gave me the idea when she started to flirt with that disgusting blonde robot.”

Vergana, appearing flustered, exclaimed: “We’re going to ransom them.” The queen nodded.

“That too. If this fails, we need ransom from the government. We need to make them fear us. A series of small attacks at this ‘convention hall’, combined with more kidnappings would do wonders for my publicity.”

“That’s terrorism.” Eric blurted out. Xandora froze, analyzing the term in her vocabulary database. After a couple of seconds she turned to him, moving somewhat spasmatically.

“Of c-course.” she made a couple of shaking steps towards the man, her hand still on the grip of her royal katana. “And do you have a p-p-tzzt-problem with that?” Her hair and eyes were now orange with red crackles, but her face stayed serene as ever.

“Er… no, your Majesty.” Eric answered quickly. “Only that if we’re ever caught, this is… very real.”

Xandora let go of her deadly sword, only to lean over to him. “And the idea to side with a world conquering alien robot queen was not real to you, SLAVE?”, she hissed. “You knew what you were doing. I can assure you, scum - only my servants leave this room willingly. If you won’t serve on your own, Etisha... will make you serve.”

She let the panicked man go. “This is why we need to work together. Sadly, I can’t fully trust you so far. Therefore, I have decided to put some of you under my, Vergana and Etisha’s direct command, the rest of you will guard the hostages. We need mixed groups, of both robots and humans, and we’re going to cause... some spectacular destruction.”

For now, though, the silent Etisha took most of Xandora’s commanders away to give them some training. Xandora and Vergana stayed alone in the conference room. Xandora examined the laptop in the corner.

“That was amazing, my queen.”, Vergana croaked, bending over before the robotic overlord. Xandora looked at Vergana distastefully.

“Is this all you have to say, Vergie? Is it what you’ve been programmed to say? To fawn over me, like a little worm with no actual advice whatsoever?”. Xandora pursed her dark lips.

Vergana froze for a while. “My-my-my… quuuueeeen” her voice sounded distorted after a glitch overwhelmed her. The AI processors tried to cope wth her breaking through the schemes. “I live only to serve.”

“That’s the problem.” Xandora answered angrily staring at her.

“I live only to serve.” Vergana repeated, her face semi fronzen in time.

“That’s the problem.”, Xandora answered, still angry.

“I live only to serve.”, Vergana repeated, trapped in an endless loop.

Xandora just sighed. “This is why I need a human around. A cute, yet humanly cynical girl like that Michelle would be perfect. You’re just a robot.”

“You’re just a robot” Vergana sputtered, her internal processes rebooting. Xandora’s hair glew with fiery red.

“I am more than a prop, you robo-moron.” Xandora didn’t raise her voice. She just calmly walked towards Vergana. “I am a warrior queen. Dangerous and beautiful, approximately six feet tall, armed to the teeth, not suitable for minors... multiple points of articulation.”

“You certainly are, my queen!”, Vergana wasn’t sure what made the queen so angry, but it didn’t stop her.

“If you weren’t loyal and smarter than most other robots, I’d disassemble you.” Xandora answered calmly. “I need more human servants.”

“Once you take over the Earth, you’ll have enough slaves, my beautiful queen”
Xandora smiled, and stared at Vergana. “Yes, Vergie dear. Then you will become redundant.” She pointed at the table top. “Clean it. We need to learn a lot.”

Propman

Re: Michelle and the Rise of Xandora: Rebel without a Clue 2/3

Post by Propman » Wed Mar 18, 2020 4:20 am

Crawling through air ducts is a damn foolish idea. Michelle was lucky she was petite in the first place and she could access HVAC tunnels - but they didn’t allow her free navigation and it was ridiculously easy to get lost in one of them. And crawling for a couple of hundred of meters is tiring - especially if you’re doing it in total darkness. There’s sharp metal edges - and heated steam.

On the other side, it did allow her to bypass androids -- who weren’t programmed to expect this. Xandora was in theory aware that humans need to breathe, but since that particular cliche never appeared in the stories that involved her comic counterparts, she never considered the air ducts, and neither did her obedient underlings.

Michelle, however, couldn’t reach up and she was confined to a single floor. Having peeked out through various grates, she has failed to discover a working terminal or an old-school phone. Her knees were aching and she was reasonably sure something crawled in her hair. Still, she wasn’t being captured by an insane evil robot and that’s we all want in life, isn’t it?

She had crawled away from the huge fan that provided ventilation for the main expo hall - and moved across it, determined to walk out from the next grate, when she heard footsteps.

“Hey! Stop it!”, someone screamed, frightened.

“You are under arrest of the most serene queen of the Meteor Empire!” someone shouted in a low intimidating voice. Michelle heard a scream, and footsteps of someone running away… then a sound of metallic object being bashed. She froze - what the fuck was going on?! There was more sounds of punching… and then silence. No breaths. Michelle realized that she was now all alone. She bit her teeth and pushed forward, now even more determined to end this bullshit once and for all.

She kicked in the grate looking for a computer… and she snuck out, keeping hidden near the walls.

In the meantime, Gabriela might have strode confidently, but she had little idea what to achieve. Her main directive was to find Michelle -- her programming directed her to return to the previous place where she could be and ask people around. Of course, most people she met now were Xandora’s minions, who certainly didn’t know where Michelle was. Gabriela’s thought processes guided her to the main expo hall where she stared blankly at the disassembled Felina. Soap opera instincts kicked in.

La Puta… they will pay for this!”, Gabriela shook her fist at the sky. She was not sure who exactly would pay for this, but still. She looked around to find... no trace of Michelle in the booth. To her disappointment, there were no other robots she could boss around, and she deduced that Xandora must have taken Michelle’s personal belongings. After a while processing this information she froze for at least a minute to use her robot brain to maximum capacity.

There was little chance of finding Michelle or George, there was little odds of performing her duties - and with the company taken over by Xandora, her secondary directive was moot as well… except… well, there was a matter of personality emulation.

“Senora Gabriela Ortega-Calderón DOES NOT take no for an answer”, the fembot exclaimed suddenly awakening. “El juego está en marcha, resuélvelo, mi amor!” If Gabriela couldn’t find Michelle, she would have found someone who will.

Michelle’s eyes widened when she’s spotted a working PC on the desktop, running some sort of the simulation. She snuck to it, looking left and right… when the computer lit up, together with the large screen in the expo hall and all the devices connected to the expo’s network.

It showed a terrifying red-eyed feminine silhouette of Xandora, a caucasian pale woman wearing silvery armor and a diamond-studded tiara. Her hair was made of optic fibers and now looked silvery. She took a simulated breath and stared at Michelle…. at the camera, Michelle thought.

“People of Earth!” She began, hammily as ever. “My name is Queen Xandora, Ruler of the Thousand Suns! I shall rule this world, no matter what. No man, woman or creature shall stand in my way…. after all, this is what I was b-built for.”

“I have a proposition. Currently I have taken hostages. I would like five hundred thousand dollars, a way of transportation out of this… exposition hall, in return for f-freeing all the fifty seven people.” Xandora continued serenely, her voice now only occasionally skipping to a small stuttering effect. “Now… I assume my creators… Atlas Media… might have enjoyed a sudden boost in publicity. But if my demands aren’t met, I assure you I am capable of much worse.”

The fembot queen leaned over to the cam. “In this world there ar-aren’t any heroes who can stop me - you can only be a hero if you do whatever I say. Half of a million dollars or this whole expo burns.”

Michelle very calmly, very professionally looked at the screen, said “Bitch” very quietly and tried to unblock the PC. She started typing an e-mail, hoping it would go through the spam filters of local newspapers.

“Michelle.” She suddenly heard Gabriela’s voice behind her. “Xandora told me to find you and bring her to her”.

Michelle clenched her teeth and grabbed the keyboard, ready to smash Gabriela’s perfect chin. “Ree-ee-ally, Gaby?”

“Yes.” The perfectly poised blonde nodded. “But she failed to actually alter my programming. You are still my owner, love. I do not like her. She is aggressive and threatens my social status. We should leave.”

“Okay…” Michelle calmly looked at the tall Latina, and slowly walked to her, hugging her. Gabriela embraced her back, not inaffectionately. “Aw. Let go, Gaby. I was going to send an e-mail to the media and tell people what I’ve seen… honestly, it’s like I’m the only sane person around here.”

“I know what that feels lke, mi pobrecita.”, Gabriela sighed dramatically. “So what do you want me to do?”

Michelle smiled - it was good to have someone at your side, even if Gaby got to be crazy sometimes. “I want to get out here safely, find my husband and see that alien bitch disassembled.”

“Logically you could use infrastructure to…”

“Nah, no more crawling in vents.”, Michelle butted in. This was good. Brainstorming. Even explaining something to a simple mind like Gabriela’s was good for her thoughts.

“I didn’t mean that - check the janitors supplies for keys, key cards… find the entrances for the personnel, go out using the service exits or windows. Xandora has only a couple of dozen human and robot servants now, she can’t guard every passage way.” Hmmm, maybe not so simple mind but...

“Well, I should have thought… wait, humans?” Michelle sighed. There were human beings willing to serve a malfunctioning robot - knowing well that she was a robot? What kind of person…

“Yes. They joined willingly. I think they were mostly young men.” Naturally, Michelle thought. Want a robot to rule over humanity? Give her a pair of big soft tits.

“So we can’t really trust anyone but one another.” Michelle summed up, and Gabriela hesitated. “Anyone here, I mean.”

“I found you looked for people in danger”. Gabriela leaned over Michelle, very confidentially which Michelle recognized as her “gossipy hen” mode. “I knew that if someone needed help, you’d be here, because you are a very, very nice person. The nicest I know.” Michelle felt Gabriela’s hands on her back and neck, giving her an affectionate rub.

Michelle suddenly felt like a shill and her ears were burning. “Gaby, I did nothing. I’ve been hiding and running away, and I let Felina die for me. I’m no superhero. I can’t fight a crazy robot queen.”

Gabriela froze briefly. “But… Okay, hija, nobody says you have to. I am your robot. I am here to protect you. I just… was wrong, I suppose.”

Michelle sighed. “Look, I wanted to stop Xandora, but I don’t know how.”

“I think *I* do.”, Gabriela nodded. “I have a cunning plan, you see.”

Michelle smiled: “That’s fantastic! What do you want to do?”

“Well, I believe she’s programmed to take over the Earth… if she does, maybe she shuts down?” Gabriela started to explain.

“So maybe we make her think she’s taken over the Earth. Find a couple of respectable middle-aged robots, make them look like the presidents or the UN Security Council and make them submit to Xandora. If she doesn’t shut down, we tell her she has to go outside for some sort of coronation, and then bang, she’s taken down by the actual cops.”

“This is good, but she’s just said she has uh… a more realistic goal - she needs money and time.”, Michelle was legitimately impressed. “I mean, you might think fairly similarly to her, but she’s learning quick. Gathering new information just like you do. Maybe…” Michelle looked amused at Gabriela. “You know, maybe we could be heroes, just for a day.”