The Small Business Chronicles - Season Two update

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
Spaz
Fembot Central Staff
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

The Small Business Chronicles - Season Two update

Post by Spaz » Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:51 pm

To all the fans of my Small Business Chronicles stories that I wrote several years back, I want to finally give you an update. A 2nd season is coming soon.

In order to prepare myself, and you, I have spent the last year re-editing the original six segments of Season 1 and have now updated them both here and on FembotWiki:
The Small Business Chronicles - Season 1 https://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?ti ... Chronicles
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The re-edits are mostly true to the original versions, but have been enhanced with my improved writing style. I have also had to retcon a few things based on ideas I came up with for Season 2, as well as expounding on already existing content. Rest assured, there should a little new content in the new re-edits for you to enjoy, and I hope you catch yourselves up for the upcoming season!

Just a hint of what is to come ahead:
*Season Two takes place one year after Season One
*There will be segments featuring Gabbys POV, since she is now sentient
*There will be six segments, just as with Season 1: The House, Repair Shop Pt. 3, The Greenhouse, Repair Shop Pt. 4, The Clinic, and The Backups (Placeholder title)
*There will be another sentient fembot
*There will be another manbot

Please stay tuned for The Small Business Chronicles - Season Two segment 1: "Homefront - The House"
Check out my stories: https://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?title=User:Spaz

Current story status: The Small Business Chronicles: Season Two | The Doctor is in - The Clinic (In progress...)

DollSpace
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android

Re: The Small Business Chronicles - Season Two update

Post by DollSpace » Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:53 pm

I can't wait to read these new stories! :) Please publish soon! I'll also give the the re-edited versions a look-over, too! :)