Cindy 700 (Speed-dating)

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
Kube²
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Cindy 700 (Speed-dating)

Post by Kube² » Sat Nov 23, 2019 6:28 pm

Hello from Kube : This is a old story, I start 10 years ago and I finished it a few week ago !
This is the first part, I think I improve it a lot, and you will see the it goes on a different direction than the first version.

I do my best on the grammar but its really a problem for me.

Enjoy

INTRO

That was the first time I was going to this kind of place, some friends talk to me about speed dating and I think it was a good way to meet interesting people. I mean, really, to meet, sex was something secondary to me… well ok to be honest maybe not totally secondary but … anyway that was something to try.

The first session was beginning at 8 pm, a lot of guys were already there but only a few women, I was getting a little nervous about this parity issue. Some other guy explains me that it was something normal for speed dating, girls are always late but they always come.

So we just wait for the girls and they finally came. They were coming by groups of friends, chatting, staying between them, giggling and laughing, they were trying very hard to ignore every other men in the place, but there was one that was totally different from the others. That was a little brunette that looked to be in her early twenty. She was wearing a tight, short, black silk dress that did little to hide every sexy curve of her figure and that nicely complimented her breasts. Her skin was nice but seems somehow unnaturally brown, and unnervingly radiant. But she remains strikingly beautiful.

The second thing I notice is that she acts totally differently than the other girls. First she came alone, then she seems to be really excited almost aroused. This girl with her enthusiastic big brown eyes were sparkling playfully to everything and everyone and at less she seems to have fun… that was really strange, but that was nice too and she was so cute...
She was now staring straight to every guy in the place, one after the other, smiling excitingly at each of them.

She displayed the exactly same teasing smile to every one of us, that was a nice smile, I was mesmerized by the strange girl.
As I was expecting my turn finally came and I decide to break the conventions a little, I returned her my nicest smile and walk straight to her.

“Hi, I’m Mattew, call me Matt, is that the first time you come here ? ” During half a second it seems that her eyes lost there focus on me, maybe I was just mistaking. She smile with renewed intensity and took a step toward me.

“Hi Matt, I’m Cindy” Her high heels clicking on the tiled floor as they adjust them perfectly side by side, her breast bouncing a little into her tight dress. She was definitively amazing, a perfectly proportioned figure, only her breast seems a little… exaggerate… well not too much but I admit they weren’t too modest !! I was about to ask her if she likes the place but she cut me abruptly:

“I never meet somebody like you Matt” Then she stay with her lips half open a few second as if she want to be kissed, I was surprised by the attitude of the young girl, I was unable to say anything, she continue:

“I enjoy talking to you very much” She tilt her head to the left her then begin to twirl and play with her hair, I was fascinating by her, we both stay saying nothing, looking lovingly at each other. After a few second Cindy let out a giggle, then continue to smile and look sweetly at me.

That was becoming obvious that the girl was not gifted with the best brain around, she just seems to have nothing more to says. Maybe she wasn’t really smart but she was truly trying hard to be nice with me. So I decide to play nice too, every girl likes to heard nice words about how they look, I was pretty sure Cindy was not an exception.

“I enjoy it too... honestly you're gorgeous, but i think you know it ! ”

I was not expecting such a reaction from her. Her back arched almost imperceptibly, half closing her eyes as I think I heard some sort of very soft moan coming from her, it doesn’t even last one second, then Cindy leaned in and put her arms around my neck, interlocking her fingers. That was delicious… and fun ! Even with her heels she didn’t come to my nose, she was so cute trying to reach my lips, I could feel the firmness of her breasts through the thin dress, pressing against my chest, she finally manages to give me a soft, quick kiss. I was staring at her in disbelief, she came back into place, still smiling and looking excitingly at me, so proud of what she had just done, then proclaimed:

“I’m very happy you show interests into my appearance” She seems to think a few seconds.
“Matt, do you think this dress makes my body nice too”

Then she did a slow spin to show off the delicious curves of her nice firm ass, moving gracefully in her high heels then precisely adjusting them side by side again, “Do you like it?” She asked teasingly, I was wondering if the girl was toying with me but, I was really enjoying it, and I wonder how Cindy would react if I push the limit a little further, I hold both my hand on Cindy shoulder.

“Yes I like it. On you, everything fits on you perfectly, you are so beautiful” I answered softly looking into her deep brown eyes. I was looking closely at the aroused brunette, each nice words, each gentle touch seems to trigger into her delicious sensations that she barely managed to control, half closing her eyes, and mouth slightly open, she was trying to keep the same smile she gave to everybody since the beginning, but was clearly falling to keep it. Her facial expressions betrayed the deep emotions that were raising into her, she was not acting, and she was enjoying every of my words as they were the first time somebody actually shows her some affection.

“Then she takes my hands softly and says”

“I think I have already found the perfect match ! We should leave, I would like to see your pla..”

Suddenly a man speak loudly into the hall, she immediately stops speaking, not finishing her last word.

“Ok girls and boys" said the speed dating staff guy.
"We are full tonight, just go downstairs, the dating session will begin now”

Cindy's head tilted a little on the left as she releases my hand. That was a complete surprise for me she leaves me without saying anything and just go downstairs.

I try to follow her but I was not alone and I have to wait my turn, you know… girls first… I was thinking: “probably Cindy will wait for me in the dating room” “maybe she wants to have some fun downstairs..." Unfortunately I got a very unpleasant surprise when I enter the main hall. The club dance floor was full of table and chairs and I realize that Cindy was already talking to some other guys already downstairs. I was really shocked I stay near the stairs waiting for the organizer of the evening to place us, I was still looking at Cindy from time to time. But she was just ignoring me, chatting excitingly with everybody around her. I quickly understand that there is nothing more to do, maybe she is testing me, maybe I will have my chance later in the evening... Finally, when heading for my first date I could hear Cindy soft voice :
“Hey guys, I'm new here, I'm just discovering the city, I'm a very nice girl, it's true, you will see, I love to enjoy life to the fullest, I’m Cindy, I'm perfect”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
2 hours later…
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Caroline was a nice blond whose hair was pulled back in a pony tail. She just wears a white T-shirt.
The girl drew a kind of array on her paper, it was hard to understand what she write on it, I decrypted 3 words at the top of each colon: “job”, “car” then the last one “place”. I just made the test, I state proudly :
“Every day, I like to go working at the company I always take my car, but it is hard to park it near my house”
She looks at me, smile a little then just made 3 cross on her paper. I laugh a lot, she doesn’t understand why. And I’ve been a complete ass with her until the end of the date.

I was still looking at Cindy from time to time, she seems to enjoy the evening, indeed she kissed at less two other guys, exactly the same way she did it to me at first. I was not dreaming anymore but I feel the need to tell her what I think about this little game. However, everybody here notices that the girl was an easy pick potentially very fun and there was competition to sit in front of her and now, the dating session was near the end... I tell myself “at worst I can talk to her at the exit of the club.”

Then, a sudden crackling sound makes jump some girls, Caroline even spill her gin tonic on her white T-shirt… lol… too bad…
I was looking for the origin of the electronic noise, and it seems that it was coming from Cindy table, indeed almost every body in the club was looking at her.

What was Cindy looking at was the second question that came to me, she was fixedly staring at something but she looks totally different from before, her enthusiastic smile totally faded, from time to time her lips were moving, indeed that was the only sign of life she gives to us. It was hard to understand what she was saying from my table and Caroline was getting really annoyed by the way I behave with her.
By chance it was just time to move to another table, that was the last date of the day and Cindy table was free for the first time tonight. Indeed, the other guys seems to avoid sitting in front of her !

I take my chance and just sit in front of her... I look at her quietly, it last a few second and absolutely no reaction came from her.

Cindy was certainly not my first disappointing experience with girls. But things were becoming weird with her. The way she moves, the way she talk, with exaggerated intonation as if she was reading all she says from a book... and that permanent soft smile that never faded until now… Indeed, the brunette nymphet seems to be in a total meltdown her slightly opened mouth and half closed vacant eyes show nothing else than an extreme confusion. Despite I sit just in front of her Cindy doesn’t even seem to notice me !

I was looking at her again, Cindy was clearly the hottest girl that ever kiss me. I remember the sweet sensation of her firm body when she wraps her arms around my neck… that’s the kind of things that are hard to forget. Ok I know she was some kind of mindless easy girl, but I can't help to feel myself concerned about this strange girl.

"What happens to you Cindy ?"The second I talk The girl arched a little, then she instantly gets back to life, Cindy look at me with her usual slight smile, but her eyes seems cold and lifeless, it seems she was far less enthusiastic than in the beginning of the evening, but she keeps the same lovely voice and says :

"Just wait a few moments, I cannot understand you" for once I was tempted to believe her. It was as she was looking at me from another dimension.

"Honestly I don't under..." I try to answer her but she cut me.

"I'm very hurt" It seems she doesn’t even notice I was talking to her, she continues "please, wait I have serious problems, but will get better very soon" Her enthusiastic tone was totally inappropriate, I was wondering if she was able to understand her own words…

"Don't worry it's gonna be ok really soon..." She giggled a little but it was obvious she was faking it, she just seemed to be interested in earning time without boring me too much...

In fact, I was not really bored, honestly you can never be bored when such a nice thing is moving and talking in front of you. But I was worrying about her…mental state… and I feel a little uncomfortable too because I realized a lot of people were looking at us in the club.

Then a kind of beeping sound distract me from the confused Cindy, it was near of me but it was hard to detect the origin of into the ambient noise of the club. It sounds like a rebooting computer.

“Ohhh ? Matt ! I-I-I so happy to see you again-again !…” The girl focus on me and seems to realize I was in front of her only now !! She blinked her eyes a few times, but accepted my presence with a renewed smile.

“Hi Mathew !!” I was dumbfounded. She tilts her head to the left and began to twirl and play with her hair, in exactly the same way when we first met. Cindy let out a giggle, the same… again !! Then continue to smile.

“Are you enjoying the evening ?” I begin to feel her high-heeled feet searching for my leg under the table.

"I remember you... Matt, i'm so happy to see you again !" I remain silent, after a few uncomfortable seconds Cindy try to fill the gap in the conversation.

"I have nice feet, can you feel them ?" She says while stroking her delicate left foot against my right leg, she stays a few moment playing like that, giggling, half closing her eyes as if she was at the edge of some kind of total ecstasy, that was the most obvious tease I ever see and it was a lot too much to be honest. My mind was racing, meanwhile, the strange aroused girl continue to fill the gap in the conversation.

"I wear my favorite pair of heels for you tonight, do do you feel them ?" she gave me a real sexy look and took a real good long look at her cleavage without saying nothing, she just giggled and asked if I was alright.
Cindy started to show subtle signs of trouble. She began to twitch her head on left, repeatedly but so slightly I wasn't sure, going glassy eyed for a second, then jerking back to life. Her speech began to exhibit glitches and stops "Are-are you enjoy-ing meee ?"she bent over in front of me, pushing on edge of the table on purpose to make sure i got a good look at her cleavage.

“I feel so hot, right now” Her soft voice began to sound like phone sex. She continues to tease me, she seems to desperately expecting some words from me, something was so wrong , so fake with this girl !

“STOP playing with me !!” The girl giggle again inexplicably as she jerks backward at the same time but I've got no more reaction from her for a few long second... she opened slightly her lovely mouth but no sound came from it.

“Girl you re hurting my feelings” I explained... See seems extremely confused but after a few seconds her continuous teasing smile finally faded, the inexplicably aroused brunette sighed incredulously, interrupting herself suddenly.

“I hurt you ?” She repeats in disbelief, it was incredible to see how Cindy seems to struggle to understand such simple ideas and sentences. Each time it was as if she was solving complex mathematical equations.

“Are you angry ?” Was all she says ! Indeed, she doesn’t seem to fully understand the fact that somebody might be angry at her !!

“YES I AM !” I answered clearly.

Cindy seems to realize for the first time that she did something wrong, she removed uneasily her high heels from the crease of my pants, her eyes blink a few times, as she was trying to cope with the new situation, there was a long and uncomfortable silence between us, again she seems to be lost in her thought, her eyes lost their focus on me, it seems too much for her. Suddenly, Cindy back arched repetitively, she twists uncontrollably on her chair, all her muscles tense a few time as her lovely breast bounce in her tight dress. The troubled nymphet was apparently fighting to keep some control over her increasingly aroused body. A look of panic comes across her face but then her head tilted left and her mouth open.

“Honey I…I...I'm....” She desperately searches for the next word “I feel, I... ohh…” She stops abruptly again… at the same time I realized that a strong smell of overheated plastic was in the air for quite some time....

I already heard about those ultra advanced robotic slut, but they cannot do so many things except sex. If Cindy is a robot she might be one of the most advanced. Some kind of prototype, she can hold a basic conversation, I never heard about something like this… My mind was spinning “she is a malfunctioning sexbot…I’m still so excited, Is that wrong ?

She stays frozen a few second then Cindy finally manage to do something and take my hand on the table, her lovely fingers playing with mine. I look at them, they seem incredibly weak and fragile. I notice that not a blemish or even a wrinkle were visible on them. I wonder to myself “Her hands looks not right, fake, like the rest of her...she's a real robot, is that real ?”. I look back into her eyes trying to find the answer, deep into her abnormally dilated pupils… Cindy was going back to normal again and her eyes married so well with her just renewing smile …but they seem like glowing in the inside... Now I was totally sure, but Cindy voice was so sweet.

“I love yoouuu… I want .. I ...” the clearly confused artificial girl lost her idea again as her last words faded into some kind of modulated orgasmic sight... I feel again one of her delicious high-heeled foot against my jean but it was moving erratically down and up, the robotic girl stopped…

"I want to suck your cock - your cock - your...co-ck..." She stops again, it seems to be a total mess in her circuits, then both her hand fondle and press clumsily her generous breasts, her left hand abandoned her breast to twirl and play with some of her hair as her head twitch mechanically on the left a few times, she giggles a little then moan again maybe even louder than before, It was turning to a complete nightmare.

The clearly erroneous robotic girl act disorderly, the electronic brunette circuitry was definitively fried. In a last effort her whole body lean other the table her waist pushing furiously on the edge of the table, Cindy cute face rise, aiming urgently at my lips as her breasts were unnaturally shaking and bouncing under the effect of her internal struggling motors. Her brown hair were increasingly messy, long strands shaking loose from above and hanging down over her shoulders, others getting caught in her mouth. I look uneasily around me maybe for some help, then realize that most of our neighbors were looking at her. Some were shocked by the malfunction of the artificial girl, others were laughing.

A new spasm rocked Cindy body but this time her head twitched again and again as she insistently grab my arm... something warm start to press between my legs... it was my cock! I was rock hard ! And the robot was clearly about to break or short circuit ! The smell of burned electronics was now obvious and the electronic brunette arched more violently, her breast bounce wildly as she hit the back of her chair, her orgasmic sight modulating a little under the choc, then stop abruptly.

Cindy was suddenly silent, indeed she totally stops to move, no spark, no burned skin, just a strikingly beautiful girl and a disturbing smell of shorted electronics in the air...

Was that my fault ? I look at the damaged android, her slightly opened mouth and half closed vacant eyes... She was already malfunctioning when I sit in front of her…I look at my empty glass… Then I look at the lifeless robotic nymphet… poor thing she didn’t deserve that, but I guess there was nothing more to do about it.

I was about to leave the defunct robotic girl, suddenly, the second I move a mechanical buzz sounded, followed by several short bleeps. At the most unexpected moment when everything seems lost Cindy emitted a brief electric hum, then the robotic brunette sprung back to life ! Cindy look at me with a very slight smile.

"Error – Recovering last data" She said with her sweet innocent voice,

"Hello, I'm Cindy ! D-do you want to fuck me - I have very small feet, It's so nice -so nice -t-to meeeeeet you ” She says with a natural voice, but without any pause or break, that was so weird !

Her whole body seems to relax a little, but her faint smile still seems… somehow…unconscious like a kind of programmed or neutral waiting smile. Progressively I was starting to feel sorry for her, clearly she was doing her best to stay in working order despite the heavy damage inside her, and I was not doing anything to help her.

“Cindy is there a way to turn you off ? ” I ask her.

"Just wait a few moments, I cannot understand you ”

I recognized one of her programmed automatic answer… The damaged android girl detected my voice but I guess that some part of her AI were offline when recovering, it seems that the poor thing cannot process a better answer yet…

"Alert fuse protection compromised" She quietly added, still with her sweet natural voice. That was more than just a software problem , I was almost sure her hardware was ruined or about to be.

Unexpectedly, when all seems lost, Cindy focus on me, I heard again the same beeping sound coming from the brunette chest. Cindy finally find some way to reconfigure herself regardless of her desperate state,

"Hi...matt, Hi ! I'm - I am - I'm a Cindy 700" "You're mattew, user03, authorized sexual partner001, I want to feel your cock inside meeee" Her full teasing smile and sweet looking eyes reappearing suddenly across her face. I look at her a few seconds. Progressively her attitude seems more relaxed, more normal.

"I'm such a hot girl" She adds as she starts to twirl and play with her hair again, re-activating one by one each of her teasing routines. I was still looking at her suspiciously, expecting to her to break down at any moments, as her heads jerk a little on the right as she says "Testing Cindy primary sex module integrity” she starts to blink repeatedly, faster and faster, freezing again, opening her mouth... then...nothing...

"Cindy, do you feel like you're overheating inside?" No answer, Cindy just froze.

"Cindy ?" Still, nothing... Unfortunately, it seems the artificial girl was far beyond repairs. I was truly sad for her, before malfunctioning we were all crazy about her... With a little more luck she would have leave the club with a guy, maybe I would have been this lucky guy... but now she just seems to be a very expensive sex toy drowning in her internal command and struggling to function a few more seconds. But after a few moments the short circuited robot girl emits a new series of soft beeping sounds and came back to life again !

"Hey ! Thank you so much to be so patient with me, I feel far better now" She looks excitedly at me, as her full bright smile appears again.

"What happens to you Cindy ? Do you drink something before I sit to your table ? Cindy look at the glass of water in front of her.

"I don't remember, I'm - I - I'm sorry I made you angry, I just want to please you, my body is made to please b-but I can't drink water anymore now, sorry" I was in some sort relief by this strange answer, at least the robot was still good enough to protect itself from short circuits. I start to hope the Cindy I enjoyed at the start of the evening could be back.

"Mattew I'm no longer able to meet new people, I met too many men tonight, I can no longer adapt to their expectations. I want to stay in your company only, it will be easier for me, you'll see it is nice to make love to me, I'm a sweet girl very easy to fuck"

It was the opportunity I was waiting for, I was finally time to have some fun, obviously I knew she was probably screwed up but I also thought that taking her out of the club wouldn't hurt her. Especially if the robot ended up breaking completely, it wouldn't be better if it happened in the club with all those guys already quite drunk around, I can't imagine what they could have done to her.

"Okay cindy, let's just leave the club, Okayy ?" The robot girl nod and smile happily, wait a few seconds then stand up with me, unintentionally she pushes the small table between us and lost her balance ! The malfunctioning robotic girl emit a digitally distorded moaning sound as she fell on her knees and hit the ground ! She stayed like that a few seconds but luckily she doesn't crash or short out and she look at me with a smile as I help her to stand up, I feel a series of successive spasm from Cindy torso and legs as Cindy overheated circuit try to re-calibrate her balance, she appears to have real difficulties, her breasts were unnaturally shaking and bouncing under the effect of her internal struggling motors her head twitch mechanically on the left as her right thigh was having some strange spams. With my help she manages to get awkwardly on her feet and she smiles at me triumphantly. It was this moment that the organizer came to ask me to leave the club with 'this thing" as he says...

I look awkwardly at him, Cindy turns towards him too, observing him a few moments "I feel I'm wet between my legs !" she says proudly to him !!

"I WANT this plastic slut AWAY ! Yelled the staff guy to Cindy as the malfunctioning robot was still smiling innocently at him.

"Hello, I'm Cindy, I think I didn't talk to you yet !" She says while looking sweetly to the guy that was actually yelling at her.

"D-d-do you want t-to look at my boobs ?"Without warning Cindy revealed the beautiful pair of firm and perfectly formed breasts under her tight party dress.

Horrified I descended her outfit with haste on her small synthetic body to hide them.

"Please Cindy don't do that here" It was obvious now, a stream of uninterrupted sexual thoughts looped through the robot girl's electronic mind and it was urgent to leave the club as soon as possible.

Cindy looks at me again and after a few second let out a giggle, then a crackling noise coming from inside her chest as an involuntary sign to reminds everyone that she was still not so ok, despite the recent significant amelioration... At this time I remember how fast the electronic brunette can lost her track. I know it's not a good thing if her messed up-artificial brain focus on anything else than me !

"Hey Cindy, see that" I was snapping my fingers in front of her face, she follows them "I'm there, I'm Matt, we should leave this place now, just follow me ookayyyy ?" I heard some sort of very soft moan coming from her as she focuses on my fingers, then she turns towards me Cindy cute face rise, aiming urgently at my lips as I take her carefully by the hand, driving her slowly out of the club. Falling again in some sort of sexual ecstasy she follows me with her eyes half closed and mouth slightly open.

She made the first step with difficulties, almost losing her balance several times, her high-heeled shoes were not probably helping but progressively as she was adjusting or rediscovering how to walk, she adjusts to my pace and start to look really fine. It seems Cindy was finding some sort of way to cope with her partially shorted circuitry, at each of her step she seems a little better after a few moments her hips start to swing... a little further to each side as she moves, that was really sweet and sexy.

Finally, Cindy and I reach the parking outside the club we were heading toward my car.

Re: Cindy 700 (Speed-dating)

Post by 7273 » Thu Aug 17, 2023 7:18 pm

Sorry for the late reply :notworthy:
I totally missed this updated version of your story.
And the wiki didn’t have this version too :-o

I always like your stories because of the limited intelligence of the robots (which is my favourite) and you always tried to repair them. Both elements are not common.

I like the old version which contain more system messages and errors from Candy because of the voice diagnostic mode but I also like the new version that Cindy managed to stay awake to get out and may even have a new owner.

English is not my first language too. Although most people moved to discord and the forum is getting quiet, please keep up the good work :thumbsup:

dubhdanaidh

Post by dubhdanaidh » Thu Aug 17, 2023 8:44 pm

Odd question, but I seem to remember this story had images. I’m not sure what happened to them.

Kube²

Post by Kube² » Fri Aug 18, 2023 8:48 am

dubhdanaidh wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2023 8:44 pm Odd question, but I seem to remember this story had images. I’m not sure what happened to them.

yes, I remember I removed them because one year after nobody had reacted to that story, so I was thinking that it may be because the images were bad or weird. And now I don't really know what I did with those pics, it's a shame.

In short it's always the same thing, if you like something react to it, because if the creator is a bit of a perfectionist he may think that his work is bad and he can delete it or withdraw it. But I know that your one of the few that really show support, so kudos to you, you're the real hero here.

Kube²

Post by Kube² » Fri Aug 18, 2023 9:05 am

7273 wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2023 7:18 pm
I always like your stories because of the limited intelligence of the robots (which is my favourite) and you always tried to repair them. Both elements are not common.
Yep that's the whole point, you see it in the real world, how AI is something that try and fail constantly before learning eventually something. I try to keep my robots technically grounded, but if the robot constantly try and fail it will need help to continue to try and fail. :mrgreen:

Also I must tell I have a problem to identify to the narrator in a lot of classic ASFR in which the guy telling the story is a huge lewd asshole who breaks the robot for fun. I think we can give a slightly more positive image of men... including in our stories.

dubhdanaidh

Post by dubhdanaidh » Sat Aug 19, 2023 8:31 am

I know right. I love how your fembot characters aren’t quite human, but they’re trying to be human. I could see Cindy’s creator sending her to speed date to see if she can pass as a real woman.