Lina, Part 1

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
DollSpace
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android

Re: Lina, Part 1

Post by DollSpace » Fri Oct 04, 2019 7:16 pm

Extyr wrote: ↑Fri Oct 04, 2019 2:17 pm It was promising, but glossing over the main sex part felt cheap. We are on a robosmut site after all. I lost interest after this point.
Not all stories offer it explicitly, some leave it to the imagination. Also, some people, me included, are a bit uncomfortable writing out just smut scenes. When I was more actively writing I tried to cover that up by writing in malfunctions and other erotic things that didn't always involve fucking or things like that, but everyone has their own preferences, I suppose. I mean, where else could you read a decent sci-fi story that has some sexual kinks in it but is primarily just good read that has scenes that would make people of the ASFR persuasion have a fun time imagining them? Imagine if this was in a 3D medium like TV; cast a hot actress as Lina and someone she has chemistry with as Matt and people wouldn't be able to get enough! ;) Besides, sometimes people are just bad writing sex scenes but excellent at writing in general, so you're getting into a world with robots and all and then suddenly kicked straight out by a really, really awkward "sex" scene. I'd rather let my mind imagine it my way so I'm sure to get wet if I choose to activate that part of my programming. :)

And can someone tell me what the heck this icon means? :timeout:

DollSpace

Robo-Admirer
Identification: Human

Post by Robo-Admirer » Sat Oct 05, 2019 12:55 am

Dollspace , cause idk how to quote in mobile.
Pretty sure that's a "yo something ain't right here mate. Time out for a sec πŸ˜†
Last edited by Robo-Admirer on Sat Oct 05, 2019 12:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

liliwinnt6
Banned

Post by liliwinnt6 » Sat Oct 12, 2019 6:26 pm

Robo-Admirer wrote: ↑Sat Oct 05, 2019 12:55 am Dollspace , cause idk how to quote in mobile.
Pretty sure that's a "yo something ain't right here mate. Time out for a sec πŸ˜†
there's a quotation mark icon on everyone's reply, press that
Fellas, you may address me as Boris, my ID could be troublesome for you to call me.
BTW, my stories would be updated without notifications.
https://www.turboimagehost.com/album/14 ... ock_images

Brytestar

Post by Brytestar » Sun Oct 27, 2019 12:09 am

:D I like the first two photos
Sometimes you just gotta look at the Bryte side!

LongTimeLurker

Post by LongTimeLurker » Sun Oct 27, 2019 11:03 am

DollSpace wrote: ↑Fri Oct 04, 2019 7:16 pmNot all stories offer it explicitly, some leave it to the imagination.
Note to pile on Extyr (I love your thicc-bots!) but I just wanted to quote this. Duke's narratives are never that explicit, and I'm glad he brings his own brand of narrative to the site.

Always looking forward to more!