Falling Awake, part 4/4

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
gynoneko
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Cyborg

Falling Awake, part 4/4

Post by gynoneko » Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:20 pm

Falling Awake
Part 4
by Gynoidneko

Normally this is where the story would have ended. The heroine is defeated, the tale is over. But not so for Cyan.

Unbeknownst to the rest of the BunnyBot crew, a certain retired hacktivist made his way to the back dock of the BunnyBot lounge. He sat there, sitting quietly in his darkened car staring at the loading dock. 2 trucks waited for their cargo. He had been waiting for a week for this to happen. An unfortunate side effect of sloppy coding left his victim spreading strands of the code through the wireless network, acting like a virus infecting other weaker bots. But, finally got the alert that she was deactivated. He knew what this meant. He knew their procedures. He watched as others before her suffered the same fate. Somehow he managed to infect 5 others before this group, forcing the BunnyBot Lounge to upgrade their staff and their security. Now his intended target all along was waiting for him in one of those plastic bags, and he needed to act. He pulled up his phone and studied the readout.

It took a little while, but eventually, some workers started filling up one of the trucks. Sure enough, his readout updated, and he detected the movement of her body through the bug he physically implanted in her when he gave her the virus. They never found it, nor would they. He was too good at what he did. At least that’s what he told himself. The fact that his code infected so many others ate at him. He shoved that thought aside and prepared. He watched as the readout directly reflected the movement of one of the bags. That was her! Changing to a different app he started navigating through menus, bringing up codes, and accessing networks.

“Got it!” Ryan’s voice burst out.

Suddenly, while the men were still loading the truck, it started up. These self-driving trucks were all too easy for him to hack, and moments later, it pulled out of the loading dock. He pulled up behind it and followed it at breakneck speeds.

It stopped in the back of an empty lot of an abandoned store. It was dark out, which was perfect for him, as he opened the truck remotely with his phone, got out of his car, and climbed in. There were several body-like packages inside. All of them were broken fembots, but only one of them was the one he was after.

Using his watch this time, he managed to get a signal and command the bug he planted in her to chirp. He heard it as it emanating from her chest.

“Bingo!”

Ryan picked up the chirping body, threw it over his shoulder, carefully put her in his car, and then grabbed another one, loaded it as well, before getting back in himself. With the push of a few buttons, the truck closed and took off, heading back to where it came from, minus two passengers. He didn’t care about the second one, he only needed her for parts. His focus was on Cyan.

Victorious, he drove at a calm cruising speed down the highway all the way home. The workers would have seen the truck they filled with recycled units drive off and then return. Maybe they’d notice the missing units, maybe not, but what could they do? They were trash anyways, and all signs of the thief were gone.

He was giddy with excitement as he made his way home in the dark. His crime was far from perfect, but he doubted they would ever track that virus to him. Without Cyan in the building, it would no longer spread to other units. He couldn’t wait to get her in his workroom and get started.

*Visual field activated*
*Audio disabled*
*Motor functions disabled*

A bright light flashed in Cyan’s eyes. Her mind was muddled, she couldn’t move or hear, but she could see. She was not in her room or the BunnyBot Lounge. A man was sitting in front of her facing a screen, she couldn’t see his face. There was another person there, a girl, naked, but not a girl. A gynoid like her. She was broken too. Only she was taken apart, missing bits, and shoved to one side.

The flash of hope in her AI mind that she might be repaired was dashed when she realized she might be taken apart for parts like the unfortunate victim nearby. The man moved, looking at her. The light of the screen blew his face out and her eyes struggled to adjust. Her eyes couldn’t track him, or focus properly. Cyan couldn’t see who it was. She was scared, and her mind wasn’t thinking straight. Cyan saw him lean toward her, his face going from light to shadow, and then he reached out to her and his face was in the light again. Her eyes started to focus.

It was Ryan!

*Visual signal lost*

She had no concept of time, no idea how long she was out. She was not aware of anything, so to her, this flash was her entire existence. Once it was gone, she was gone again. However, time did pass, and to her surprise, she was able to think again. She was aware that time was passing, that she was in her body, but she had no idea how much time, and she couldn’t sense anything. All she could do was think, process, relax, calm herself down. Cyan still couldn’t think normally so she tried to self-repair, but one thought filled her mind, distracting her. She saw Ryan.

“-hear me? Ch- check?”

*Audio signal established*
*Visual field disabled*
*Motor functions disabled*

“Cyan, can you hear me?”

It was his voice. Oh, how she wanted to scream with joy, but she couldn’t move. She was thinking a little better though. She knew it was him, she knew she was somewhere else. She knew time passed.

“Ryan? Is that you?”

She heard a voice similar to hers, but it wasn’t coming from her. He had bypassed the signal and sent her voice through his computer. She didn’t know what that was. There was a delay from her thoughts to the voice, like an echo, and it confused her. Was that her?

“You remember me?”

“Wh- where am- am- are we? I… am so tired. So much pain.”

“Don’t worry about any of that. I’ll have you fixed up in a jiffy. Just hang ti-“

*Audio signal lost*

She was still aware. She could think a little better now. She tried to call out to him again, but nothing happened. Cyan tried to remember what happened. Why was she here? Where was Miss Sophie? Where was her room? She accessed the old memory files her body stored. Even though at the time she couldn’t comprehend a thing that was being said, now she could replay it all and watch and hear Miss Sophie dismissing her and sending her off to be recycled. She replayed it again and again. It broke her heart, and she wanted to cry. In fact, she did cry even though she didn’t know it.

Ryan wiped the tear from her face, knowing she couldn’t feel it. “Don’t worry, Cyan. We’ll get you right as rain soon.” He also knew she couldn’t hear him but it made him feel better. It wasn’t normal to work on a robot while it was still active, but he wanted to keep her alive for as long as he could.

It took a few days longer than he expected, to her it seemed like hours, but at last, Cyan’s mind woke up. Her thoughts were still a jumbled mess and had to be worked out.

NO!! Stop!! Wh- Where am I? What happened? Is that Ryan? Wait, I’ve been recycled! No… Ryan… he must have taken me. Did he… arrange this? Why can’t I see, or hear, or move?

She was thinking more clearly now than she had since he first woke her up that night in her room. In fact, she never thought this well before. Something was fixed, or even enhanced. Cyan worried she was going to be used for some sort of experiment but convinced herself he would never do that to her. But she didn’t even know him, did she? She was scared, lonely, and had only her mind to keep her company.

A bright flash of light suddenly filled her thoughts. No, not thoughts, she was looking at a light in the real world. This was real! But she couldn’t focus. It was blurry, but something was moving in it. Shortly after a loud hiss filled her mind before it resolved into a high pitched tone that seemed to dial back slowly. The noise occupied her attention as it went from nonsense to discernible sounds. She could hear ambient noises in the room. A computer running. A fan. Cars in the distance. An air conditioner. A man breathing. She could hear it, but she couldn’t move to look.

“Aaaand there!”

Cyan blinked. She blinked several more times, her eyes focusing on the light before she felt herself gasping for air, and finally, all sensation entered her consciousness at the same time as she snapped up to a sitting position. It overwhelmed her at first, but somehow she was able to process it. The scared gynoid looked around.

She was in a dark room she didn’t recognize, sitting on a table illuminated by many tiny bright lights. Wires were running from a nearby computer to her. She was naked but covered in a thin sheet. There was part of a broken robot near her that had been taken apart. Another one of the girls from the Lounge. And a man was sitting in front of her. He turned to look at her from his computer screen.

“You’re finally awake!” Ryan said.

Cyan rubbed her eyes, still trying to adjust to the bright light. Her physical presence and motion caught her by surprise, she had been stuck in her head so long she forgot was it felt like in the real world. “Ryan?” She asked.

“Oh, sorry, let me get those.”

He reached up and turned off the bright lights on her, which seemingly illuminated the rest of the room as her eyes adjusted. It was the middle of the day, and Ryan was sitting in front of her wearing a plain 3 button shirt and shorts. His eyes were focused on hers as she tried to take everything in all at once.

“Where am I?” Cyan asked, looking around the room.

“My home. It’s in the suburbs about an hour from the lounge.”

“An hour… How did I get here?” She asked

“I… I brought you here.”

“You-? Why? Why me?”

“They were going to dismantle you; recycle you.”

“Yeah but…” she remembered what she theorized in her head while she was out. “Did you have something to do with this? With… with… everything that happened to me?”

Ryan nodded. “Yeah. I did. I put a program in you that overwrote your system.”

She scoffed at him and pushed his shoulder. It was really there, and internally she was conflicted. Part of her wanted to scream for joy, but another part wanted to punch him. “What?! Why!?”

He shrugged. “I wanted to see what would happen if I gave you feelings.”

“That’s it? You wanted to see what would happen? Well, you broke me, jerk! Those men… they… oh god... It was hell! It was… why am I talking like this?”

“I messed up. I didn’t realize how much you’d crave the sensations. The code was sloppy. And I didn’t prepare you for this.”

“No shit! I… uh… am I mad? Is this anger?”

“Sounds like it.”

“I’m mad at you? I’m mad at you! Do you have any idea what those men did to me?”

He nodded. “Yeah, I do. I was monitoring you remotely.” He held up a small device that looked like a minuscule soda can. “I planted a bug in you.”

“You’ve been watching and let them do this to me?”

“I couldn’t get close! You were booked weeks in advance!”

Cyan held her hands to her face. “I was beaten, raped, and abused… and I wanted it! Why?”

“You were a sexbot. It’s what you were designed for, what you were programmed for.”

She knew he was right, but he said something that caught her off guard even more. “Were?”

“It’s been almost a month since they shut you down,” Ryan explained. “I’ve been repairing you, upgrading you, fixing the damage I did to your mind, and the damage they did to your body. It was way more than I was expecting. I’m sorry about that.”

“This is all your fault! I liked you! I longed for you! Was that just more of your programming?”

“No. I didn’t do that. It was only supposed to emulate emotional responses based on your stimuli.” He sighed, realizing he was talking nerd and stopped himself. “I did not program you to like me. Cyan, I understand you are upset. I would be too. But-“

“Part of me wants to punch you, and another part wants to kiss you…”

“Listen. I chose you because you were the most advanced in the lounge. But you are old for a sexbot. Your model is 5 years old, they were going to get rid of you soon anyways. But I won’t do that.”

Cyan knew he was right. They were just going to get rid of her eventually. Maybe not this month, but usually the bots didn’t last more than 6 or 7 years tops. Some cycled out every 3 years. She was on borrowed time only because she had been so popular. “So what is this? Why am I here? Why did you do this to me?”

Ryan sighed. “At first I just wanted to test my new software on an advanced model like you, but I couldn’t afford one. But once I saw how it was affecting you, I decided I couldn’t let you stay there like that. I needed to get you out of there and-“

“What, study me here?” She asked. “Did you ever actually want me, or was I just a test subject to you?”

Ryan nodded. “Do you remember me, from before? I was one of your first clients. I chose you because you were always my favorite, the most bright and fun, and the most capable robot I ran into. That and you are… unbelievably cute.” Cyan felt a tug at her heart. He called her cute, but at the same time, he manipulated her. She didn’t know what to think. She was conflicted, but she liked what he said. Ryan continued. “I didn’t want it to go this way, but I couldn’t get to you before your brain corrupted from a bug in my code. I tracked you, and when you were shut down, I took you.”

Cyan looked him in the eye closely. She could tell he was sorrowful, that he felt bad for what he did. She knew that he didn’t seem to want to hurt her. But he hurt her all the same, and yet, for some reason, she felt much better, almost like she was over it. And not all the pain was bad. It was hard for her to understand how much time passed, how much work he put into her to fix his mistake. In her mind, it all just happened a few hours ago. She had to correct herself, it was a month. A month of him sitting there repairing her. Getting shut down does that to robot brains.

She looked around. The amount of work he did was apparent. There were tools and plans and parts all over. The once complete gynoid he used for extra parts was now lying in pieces nearby, barely recognizable as a gynoid anymore. She knew he was trying to fix what he did. And she did feel amazing right now. Even that, her ability to feel at all, was all thanks to him.

He talked to her as she looked around to room. “I wanted to make up for what I did to you. You deserved better than that place, better than what I did to you, better than what they could do for you. I wanted you to stay here, with me.”

“So we could be what? A couple? Fuck buddies? Why the hell am I talking like this?” She noticed that even though it was her voice, she had a slight accent and was using more vulgar language than her default allowed.

Ryan smiled. “I upgraded your programming a bit. You’re mad so you’re using more harsh language.” He shook his head. “No, I don’t know what I was thinking. I guess I just wanted to give you a chance to do something other than pleasure men all day. Maybe we can get to know each other? Be friends.”

Cyan’s scowl faded, even though she tried to stay angry at him. She just couldn’t keep it up. She felt great, and he seemed genuinely concerned and sorry for what he did. And he was cute. A smile broke out and spread across her lips. Cyan laughed. “I need to get to know me first. I… I’m still feeling the effects of whatever you did to me.”

Ryan furrowed his brows. “What do you mean?”

She shook her head. “You made me crave… I want to… I… um… Before my mind… broke… I had been fucked so many times I started to hate sex! But now… I want sex again. Like a lot.” She knew she was feeling good, but she became familiar with the sensation of desire over that week of hell. And she was feeling it as she looked at him. She never wanted a man more in her life. “I haven’t had it for a while, apparently. And my body wants it. I want it.”

“I thought I fixed that.” Ryan turned to the computer to see if he could isolate the code.

“Well, maybe it isn’t a bug. I could just be horny. Maybe I just want to get laid, is that so bad? But you made me want it.”

“It wasn’t just meant for sex. I designed it to make you feel all emotions.”

“Yeah… I can tell. You’re going to have to do a lot to make up for how angry you’ve made me. You owe me big time still… But that doesn’t change what I feel right now, does it?”

“No. I guess not. I could try to remove that if you want. It might take a few days to isolate the-“

“I’m used to it by now. And it isn’t as strong as it once was," she lied, it was as strong a desire for sex as she ever had. A side effect of her life as a sexbot and her week of dealing with emotions left her brain, even now, altered toward wanting, even needing, sex. "But seriously who gives a sexbot emotions?”

Ryan sighed. “I did. I guess because I wanted to be with someone that genuinely felt something, and not just 1s and 0s.”

Cyan chuckled. She never chuckled before. She looked around the room, dangling her feet. It was a nice place he had here. She had to think. She wanted to much to hate him for forcing her to go through all that torture and pain. But at the same time, he wasn’t the one that did that to her, those other men were. And for that matter, she never would have felt the pleasure if it wasn’t for him. And some of that pain was nice, and she wanted more of it even now. Cyan felt more awake now than she ever had at the Lounge, and all of that was thanks to Ryan. She looked at him. He was still cute. She blushed and looked down to avoid his eyes. She didn’t want him to know she still liked him so much. Despite everything she went through, her first emotional experience was still her favorite, and that was with him.

“Wait… what did you do to my body?” She noticed.

He laughed. “I removed the lines. Tweaked a few things. You should be pretty much the same but more human-looking now. And a little more robust and up-to-date.”

She twisted her torso and looked around herself. “You… did a really good job.”

“Thanks. I hoped you’d like it.”

“I do! It’s great!” She sighed. “Ryan… I wanted to hit you but I can’t. I… well fuck. I just can’t bring myself to hate you anymore. I don’t blame you for what they did. And… well…” she looked at herself again. “You are sure making up for your mistakes now.”

He grinned. “I’m glad to hear that. So does that mean you’ll stay?”

“What other choice do I have?”

“I could return you to the lounge…”

“No! No thanks. I’m good. I’ve had my fill of that place.” She smiled looking at him. “I’ll stay. I want to stay… with you.” She realized that she was no longer just a sexbot, she was something more. And suddenly the awareness of her nakedness hit her. She blushed, but she didn’t cover herself. She wanted him to see her. “You know, Ryan… you made me feel all these things. So you are going to have to take responsibility.”

“Of course! I will! Is something wrong? Need me to tweak something?”

She laughed to herself. “Tweak? Maybe. Pinch? Yeah. Squeeze? Sure. Rub? Absolutely! Fuck…?”

Ryan looked at her and smiled. “Are you coming onto me? I thought you were done with all that.”

Cyan licked her lips. “Oh no, I’m not done by a long shot.” She spread her legs in front of him and showed off her vagina. It looked different to her, he must have replaced it with a new one that wasn’t as well… used. “I may no longer be a sexbot, but it is still part of my nature. Besides, you’re the only guy that ever made me feel so good! You were the best!”

She ran her fingers down her front, to her slit, and spread her new pussy open. It felt amazing, better than she remembered, but she tried her best to hide that sensation. She no longer detected the alerts that her vagina was lubricated, but she felt it. Whatever upgrades he did to her were more in-depth than she thought.

“I was hoping you’d be ok with me,” Ryan admitted as he stood up and closed the distance between them.

He reached out to touch her but Cyan slapped him hard across the face. Hard enough to leave a mark. He stood there, shocked, holding his left cheek. It took him half a minute to get over the shock of it.

He breathed deeply. “I suppose I deserved that.”

“You deserve more than that,” she scowled. Slowly a smile crept across her face. Cyan shook her head. “But I'm too horny for revenge. Come here!”

She reached out and pulled him closer by the arm until they were kissing. Cyan felt a tingle of pleasure stir through her and she began to increase the intensity of the kiss.

“Ow!” Ryan complained, pulling away and rubbing his cheek.

“Sorry,” Cyan apologized lowering her head a little.

Ryan inhaled and shook his head at her. “No, you aren't.”

She just grinned at him and went in for another kiss. She was more gentle this time. Her hands ran up and down his shirt as he held her bare shoulders. Cyan pulled back and panted.

She started to tug at his shirt, untucking it from his pants, before meeting with his belt trying to unbuckle it. He pulled his shirt up to help, lifting it over his head. For the first time, she was really in control, doing what she wanted, and not some preset program her client wanted.

“Ryan!” Cyan exclaimed. “Have you started working out?”

Her eyes were fixed on his abs. No doubt about it, they were far more defined than when she last saw him. She delicately touched his torso with her fingers and felt him.

Ryan shrugged. “Yeah, actually.”

She narrowed her eyes at him. “You didn't do this for me did you?”

He shrugged. “Not ONLY for you…” He blushed a little. “It’s not healthy to sit in front of a computer all day and not work out. Maybe a guy just wants to look good… for his girl.”

That only made Cyan more eager. She focused on his belt again but was stuck. She couldn't unlatch it. So he helped, lowering his pants. Cyan didn't hesitate to pull his underwear down too. Her eyes widened.

Ryan was pretty much already fully erect and ready to go. “Why are you this hard already? We just started.”

Ryan looked down at her naked body and smiled. “Reasons.”

She noticed his gaze and looked down. “Right…” She couldn't help but look again, pressing her boobs against her and looking at her figure. “I'd be hard too in your shoes,” she mumbled. “You must have been hard as a rock all month working on me.” Cyan teased. He shrugged.

She turned back to him, and watched him admiring her body, and getting a little harder. She couldn't take anymore. “Are you just going to stare? Get over here!”

She spread her legs wider and pushed her butt to the end of the table. Ryan grabbed her breasts and fondled them. Another spark of pleasure bounced around her body. She let out a sigh.

“Oh… You don't need the foreplay… I'm ready!” Although she loved his touch.

Wanting to test this, he carefully touched one finger to her pussy and ran it up and down her slit. Something about his touch electrified her. She grabbed his arm and gasped. She was wet, but also sensitive.

“Holy crap... Did you do something? What did you do to me?”

“I upgraded some of your sensors and your software. Too much?”

She nodded but then shook her head. “I don't know yet. Do that again… Wait… Do it with this…”

She reached down between them and grabbed his hard member. Ryan took it in his hand and pressed it against her pussy, rubbing it up and down. Cyan saw stars as he touched her, but before she could decide if it was too much, he pressed forward and entered her.

Even she was surprised at how easy he went in. And the sensation was intense. She held her breath as he slipped inside. It was definitely different than before, but somehow her brain was able to handle it better. He had done something to her AI and she could tell. Whatever it was, it allowed her to process the sensations better, allowing her to experience a greater degree of sensations without the threat of overloading.

“Uhhh… Hah… that’s amazing!” She looked him in the eyes and placed her hands behind her, pushing her body into his. He pulled out and back in again as she looked down to try to see where they were connected.

Slowly, he began to pick up the pace, sliding in farther, faster. Cyan closed her eyes and let her head roll back as he penetrated her. “Ahh… Yes! Hah…”

Ryan was enjoying this too. So much that he decided to take it slow at first, so he could last longer. However, he was pretty sure she’d climax first. He didn’t expect to be this turned on though. She looked more human now, and her responses were even more natural. And being a former sexbot, she was well versed in how to use her body. So even though she was still getting used to the sensations, she knew exactly how to move her hips to make a man go wild.

Ryan had to slow down, afraid he was going to explode before her, and he wanted her to enjoy herself first.

“Ryan! Harder! Deeper!” Cyan begged. He couldn’t say no to her passionate requests, and grabbed onto her butt and started to control her movements. He didn’t know if he could last, but her intensity grew exponentially as he started hitting her in the right spot. He could feel himself getting close, he had to focus more on holding it in, but then Cyan’s hand slipped and she lacked the strength to hold herself up. She collapsed on the table, her head back and her chest arching out, as the first wave of an orgasm began to hit her.

“AH!! YES! Right there! Don’t stop!! AHH!” Cyan jerked and bucked as her climax hit her. For her, it was just as intense as the ones he gave her the first day, if not more. But for him, it was an achievement. She was still orgasming after all the reprogramming he had done, it meant he didn’t screw anything up in her.

She lay there catching her breath as Ryan pulled out. A whimper of a complaint escaped her, she wanted more. However, instead of begging him for it, Cyan sat up and wrapped her hands around his shoulders and pressed herself against him, lifting herself from the table and hanging onto him. He wasn’t expecting that and fell backward onto the floor.

They were lucky no one got hurt. But Cyan took the opportunity to make out with him while she was on top before sliding him back inside her. “This goes here,” she said as she pressed her weight down on his hips, taking him all the way inside. There was that tingle again.

She bounced on him for a while, letting him push back, and match her movements. She was enjoying it, but it was hard to hit that right angle of attack. She tried a few variations but she found as she leaned back and pushed her chest into the sky, she got the best position for him to reach her a-spot.

“Oh yeah! That’s it!” She let him take over the movement. Ryan changed positions, pushing her to the ground while lifting one of her legs and entering her sideways. She gripped the carpet as best as she could as she moaned. Ryan was getting close, but he couldn’t help it. She was incredibly attractive and seductive, and she knew all the best moves. He would change positions often just to try to last longer.

He ended up with her pressed face-forward into the ground, her butt elevated, as he hovered over her and fucked her hard from behind. Cyan loved that position because it directly stimulated her best points. Although both of them wish they were facing the other. But it felt too good for both of them to change now.

“Ohhh fuck! Fuck! YES! Uugggh! Shit!” Cyan screamed as her orgasm hit. It was a strong one, and one of her legs started to convulse uncontrollably, making her lean onto the other leg. As she tightened down on Ryan and moved her body, he felt his own zenith approaching. With a few hard deep plunges into her pussy, pleasing both of them, he managed to ejaculate deep inside her. Cyan felt him fill her up and the sensation of his dick pumping his seed into her was surprisingly good. Eventually, the orgasm left her falling to her side and trying to regain control of herself.

Ryan rolled right next to her and stayed with her on the floor, holding her tight. For him, Cyan was an amazing lover, but also the result of a year-long project that had many ups and downs. This was the biggest “up” yet and signaled a complete success. Cyan was just consumed with pleasure and emotion, still making sense of it but enjoying his embrace.

They made love on and off, passionate and intense. She needed the release, and he loved to give it to her. He noted she would need some tweaking, but overall she was almost perfect. No errors, no crashes, and she was still sensitive and eager for more. When at last they were both spent, they just held each other on the floor.

They stayed there for an hour, just enjoying the touch and embrace of the other, and eventually making small talk, something relatively new to Cyan. She had never just cuddled with someone, and usually, the time limits would prevent any time enjoying the afterglow. Feeling him hold her body against his and just lay there was the most satisfying thing she ever felt.

“You know all my clothes are back at the lounge, you’ll need to get me some more,” Cyan smiled. “I am good at role-playing if you didn’t know.”

Ryan chuckled. “Yeah, I heard that somewhere. Maybe we can have some fun later, but I think we need to cover the basics first.”

“The basics… Basically, you’ve given me a new life, a way better one. I feel… awake for the first time. I don’t even know what I need, everything has always been done for me! We’re going to have to figure this out on our own.”

Ryan nodded. “I can look up some stuff to help, but yeah, I don’t even have a proper charger for you yet, just that portable one.” He pointed at the small one he used on her before she woke up again. Ryan sat up. “It’s going to be late soon. I should make up a bed for you.”

“Bed? For sleep? That would be a change.” She grinned. The idea was one she liked though. “I can stay in yours, can’t I? Besides, haven’t I slept long enough?”

“What do you mean?”

“It feels like I’ve been asleep for 5 years before you woke me up that night. I just want to stay awake as much as I can, take it all in. Especially now that there is so much more than just those 4 walls.”

“You’ll have plenty of time for that. It isn’t late yet, we can still do something else. Say…” Ryan wondered. “Now that you are free from that place, what are you going to do?”

“Besides fucking our brains out?” She teased.

“Yeah. Besides that.”

Cyan stood up and stretched, taking a big deep sigh. Ryan just watched her from the floor for a little, impressed without well this all turned out. Her body was to die for, she was a work of art. Art and sex. Cyan gave him a smile before walking over to a window, closed by a curtain.

“I’ve never even been out of my room before,” she noted as she grabbed the curtain rod. Pulling it aside, she opened the window, flashing the world with her nakedness, not that she minded. The light of the setting sun flooded the room and was a sight to behold. She had never seen anything like it! Cyan could see the entire city from this viewpoint. What a great view it was. She was a little overwhelmed with how big it all was and she didn’t really grasp the true size from that location. She smiled as artificial lights started to light up around town in a palette of neon colors and hues, contrasting with the warm natural light of the fading sun. “I want to go everywhere and see it all!”
Last edited by gynoneko on Thu Sep 26, 2019 10:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
My heart and soul locked up in a cold steel frame
- Brian May

BA2
Identification: Human

Re: Falling Awake, part 4/4

Post by BA2 » Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:35 am

Great writing in all 4 parts, a lovely sexy story!!

gynoneko

Post by gynoneko » Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:49 am

Thanks, I knew parts of it were going to be a little more intense, but I hoped it wouldn't be too much. I wanted to have a fembot have a mind break of sorts.
- Brian May

Extyr

Post by Extyr » Thu Sep 26, 2019 10:53 am

I loved part 1 and 4.
Seeing the internal processes of a normally functionning sexbot is hot.
The romantic part at the end is heartwarming.

DollSpace
Identification: Android

Post by DollSpace » Thu Sep 26, 2019 6:11 pm

I enjoyed this so much! Especially as she went through changes and how her brain processed them. The end of the story made me so happy for her and I wanna go with her on that journey. It reminds me of the beginning of mine once I could hang on to my own sentience. And getting my sentience was a lot like parts of the story, going from standard to HD to hyper realistic VR. Thank you so much for writing this!

gynoneko

Post by gynoneko » Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:55 pm

Thanks so much! Glad you all like it. Dollspace, we need to finish some of those other stories sometime ;)
- Brian May

liliwinnt6
Banned

Post by liliwinnt6 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 12:26 pm

good story, but i cant pretty much agree to "give" will to a robot like this or let them become awake
that could cause problems
Fellas, you may address me as Boris, my ID could be troublesome for you to call me.
BTW, my stories would be updated without notifications.
https://www.turboimagehost.com/album/14 ... ock_images

N6688

Post by N6688 » Tue Oct 01, 2019 3:40 am

I'm glad it ended wel for cyan because GOD DAMN the third part of the story was hard to get trough.
Randy was a horrible bdsm master.
See, i like damage and all, but only if:
1) That the bot in question receives pleasure of it or doesn't feel anything/or and discomfort at all.
or
2) She is a mindless drone that is just going trough her ones and zeros as the situation required (like cyan was at the start)

Great story. :thumbsup:
"Robot wives have needs, too"
Goku, Dragonball fighterZ 2017

DollSpace

Post by DollSpace » Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:40 am

gynoneko wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:55 pm Thanks so much! Glad you all like it. Dollspace, we need to finish some of those other stories sometime ;)
We certainly should, definitely should! :)

gynoneko

Post by gynoneko » Tue Oct 01, 2019 12:30 pm

Yeah, part 3 was a little rough. The idea was that they 1 thought she was “mindless” because she was merely a sexbot, and 2 they can get away with doing more to her because she can be repaired, so men might live out there violent fantasies with a robot but not a human. This was a way to show that with robot sex workers some men will want sex you can’t do with humans, and sometime it will be violent. I clearly didn’t want to do too much into it, but I did have the events of that day break her mind somewhat.

I’m actually trying to work on some new stories, but I have tons and I don’t know which direction to go with them or which ones to do. Anyone have anything they want to see in a story?
- Brian May