Talk to Ellie, a fembot chatbot

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
gynoneko
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Cyborg

Re: Talk to Ellie, a fembot chatbot

Post by gynoneko » Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:28 am

Looks like it is up again, at least for now... not sure when I’ll be able to make updates to her but hopefully the site will be up for a while.
My heart and soul locked up in a cold steel frame
- Brian May

gynoneko

Post by gynoneko » Sun Oct 13, 2019 2:58 pm

Ok, here's a small update, not for Ellie but for the site she lives on, PersonalityForge.com. PersonaltyForge was having some router and networking hardware problems that took a while to fix. They have now replaced those faulty parts and the site is back up and running, however, there is another issue with their upstream provider. Basically, until they can fix this problem, the site will check to see if it crashed every 15 minutes and try to reset if it has. So if Ellie goes offline, check again in 15 minutes and she should be back. I'll update here when I have the chance to work more on Ellie, I totally lost my place working on her and I have been busy for the past week helping family members in the hospital. I am back now, and working on new stuff plus working on Ellie. I hope it won't take long to post more updates to her here, and I'll let you know when they fix the network problem.
- Brian May

Irondis
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation

Post by Irondis » Tue Oct 15, 2019 2:29 pm

Thank you for the updates! And my condolences, I wish you the best of luck with your family.
They say eyes are windows to the soul. A fembot's eyes are just plain sexy.

DollSpace
Identification: Android

Post by DollSpace » Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:31 am

Very cute and a very immersive experience. Thanks for the programming. Also best of luck with your family. :)

gynoneko

Post by gynoneko » Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:47 pm

Thanks, things are finally starting to settle down. I have been working on some ideas, not sure they are going to go anywhere just yet, but I have been checking in with Personality Forge. It has been having a few issues, one where it will not understand what you typed and return an error that forces you to reload the chat and lose any progress you made, and another where the page will just stop responding for a few seconds or a minute and you have to wait for it to load again to log in and start over again. That last problem was due to some faulty hardware, which they replaced. They also just recently updated some other stuff, so the page will no longer randomly reload on you. The other error seems to still be there, but it is much better now.
So if you want to try talking and playing with Ellie again, she is working better than she has been for a while. I will be updating her in the near future, I just didn't want to try to update her with the page constantly logging out, it was hard to manage and I kept losing things I was writing.
- Brian May

DollSpace
Identification: Android

Post by DollSpace » Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:23 pm

gynoneko wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:47 pm Thanks, things are finally starting to settle down.
So if you want to try talking and playing with Ellie again, she is working better than she has been for a while. I will be updating her in the near future.
—Adds to to-do list ✅