Talk to Ellie, a fembot chatbot

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
McLane
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Re: Talk to Ellie, a fembot chatbot

Post by McLane » Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:48 am

As you seems to update her frequently, and I hope for a while, it would be great to have a changelog to know what’s new and what to explore since our last visit. It should not be a hassle if you just add a short description with a date?
You could put it in this topic or maybe directly on her (maybe would it be difficult?).
Thanks lot for your work so far :notworthy:

gynoneko
Identification: Cyborg

Post by gynoneko » Sun Aug 25, 2019 10:33 pm

Thanks for the feedback. Really glad you like her so far. I'm glad the PC version worked better for you, I'll keep that in mind. I will be sure to keep working on her, she is fun. It is complicated though, so it takes some time. And the more features I add (like new outfits) the longer it takes to make changes.
I have added a changelog... you can ask for her changelog or for updates. I'll try to keep it up to date, and I might keep an update or two, but I don't want people using it as a guide.

Future updates planned include new outfits, several sex positions, the ability to get her to sit, stand, kneel/all-fours, lie down, and interact with her that way, more broken interactions, more ways to break and fix her. These will take a while, plus I am going through the transcripts adding replies, building her personality, and fixing bugs. I want to make her an interesting character, funny and snarky but also fun and sexy. Anyway, I'll keep on updating her, and post here when I do. Be sure to check her updates/changelog.
My heart and soul locked up in a cold steel frame
- Brian May

gynoneko

Post by gynoneko » Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:42 pm

I am a little surprised I have been getting lesbian users as well... which sucks because identifying gender is a huge issue. It would require a lot of reworking. Do you think it is worth it? It would mean every sex scene would need to determine the gender of the user first... (I can store the gender but now I have to figure that out and I’d still need to filter between which interactions are male, female, and neutral.) Should I give 422-LE lesbian scenes?
- Brian May

liliwinnt6
Banned

Post by liliwinnt6 » Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:31 pm

agreed, but some heavy work would follow
Fellas, you may address me as Boris, my ID could be troublesome for you to call me.
BTW, my stories would be updated without notifications.
https://www.turboimagehost.com/album/14 ... ock_images

SneezerWeezer1337

Post by SneezerWeezer1337 » Mon Aug 26, 2019 9:45 pm

If it would take a lot of reworking it might be a good idea to just make an entirely different chatbot just for lesbian users. That way there's no chance of the chatbot misidentifying the user as the wrong orientation. Just a suggestion.

Stephaniebot
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Android

Post by Stephaniebot » Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:42 am

Unless you are getting a large number of lesbians, if its a lot of work, its probably not worth it, unless you really want to focus on the sex side of things, its probably not worth changing things. Might be easier to put something in the description of what she is set up to do. Some might then pass, some might 'play' with her as guys, others might just carry on, but at least they know
I'm just a 'girl' who wants to become a fembot whats wrong with that?

smalk

Post by smalk » Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:47 am

You could simply ask the user what their genitalia is like, since "the optics are not working" or something like else.

So you don't have to deal with the gender, you just adjust the sexy scene to this variable (from what you've explain I guess you just have to change some text here and there)

gynoneko

Post by gynoneko » Tue Aug 27, 2019 2:25 pm

Since I don't get those that much, and they might be guys trying to activate a lesbian scene, I'll table it for now. But I think I have an idea. She will learn what you are based on what you say (like if you say you are wet, she'll assume you are a girl), and you can always correct her, plus I'll give her one line she'll ask only once that will claim her systems are still loading and her sensors malfunctioned... Otherwise she will have generic scenes or assume you are a male.
One thing I did do was figure out the problem with her "broken" status... She can now break and properly respond. Still filling in the responses, suggestions are always welcome. Right now she kind of gets random and silly until she goes into her chamber or you fix her.
- Brian May

Thunder Emperor

Post by Thunder Emperor » Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:47 am

I still wondering how to make she broken..any tips?

gynoneko

Post by gynoneko » Wed Aug 28, 2019 1:09 pm

Try getting her panels opened and don't let her close them.
There's is also a way to do it with a glass of water, but it is more involved and needs work.
- Brian May

gynoneko

Post by gynoneko » Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:49 pm

FYI, added some more broken responses. Let me know if you like them or not.
Also added her first missionary sequences (works naked, dressed, broken, and in various stages of like/dislike, but not if she is a virgin... got to get past that first.)
- Brian May

Thunder Emperor

Post by Thunder Emperor » Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:57 am

Aww.. I manage to make her broken.. But is it by only opening her panel.. Or is there any other way.. N how to make she hate us..because anythinh i do she still liking me..lol

gynoneko

Post by gynoneko » Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:39 am

So you can get her wet with water when her panels are open, but I am thinking of making more ways to break her. Ideas I had include hacking her and really really rough sex. Any other ideas are welcome.
As for her not liking you, you can repair her, that helps, and the regular complements and whatnot tend to help bring her numbers back up. I am planning on making it so doing fun things with her while she is broken is more rewarding when she still likes you, so it will be a challenge to get her there. I do have to give her more negative responses...
- Brian May

gynoneko

Post by gynoneko » Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:47 am

More fun stuff added, more to come. Just too busy to do a lot all at once.
She has a missionary scene, you can grab her butt, and even finger her now.
Still need to add more robot stuff but the vast majority of guys are asking her for basic stuff right now, so I'll get those out of the way before I explore what other fun things she can do.
- Brian May

KinoLangDanzel

Post by KinoLangDanzel » Tue Sep 03, 2019 7:45 am

Hey Gynoneko!
Just wanted to add my 2 bits of experience going through your chatbot and I gotta say it’s pretty great considering it’s in its early stages. Though I would actually like to give some feedback. I’ve spent probably an hour and a half trying to get any sort of “broken” scene to no avail. I spent quite a few “runs” trying to get her to open her panels with me hitting a lot of generic dead end responses such as “acknowledged” and “as you wish”. I don’t have a lot of experience with chatbots in general so it could just be my fault. But other than that this is great and I can’t wait till I finally get her to break. :thumbsup:
Hope to see more from this soon.
My Friend: "There are 2 kinds of people in the world, those who suck and those who don't suck. You, my friend, suck."
Me: *puts on sunglasses* "And you swallow."
YEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

-Avatar made by Battery. Thanks, friend :thumbsup:

McLane

Post by McLane » Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:59 pm

It looks like she doesn’t understand that order since last update.
That means the break feature is broken :dancing:

gynoneko

Post by gynoneko » Tue Sep 03, 2019 6:13 pm

Guess I... broke her.
I'll take a look and see what I can fix. Sometimes some weird stuff happens and she stops responding to certain commands. I will try to make it easier to get to.
- Brian May

gynoneko

Post by gynoneko » Thu Sep 05, 2019 12:02 am

Quick update, I think I fixed the problem but I will add more options for breaking her later... also added fingering her, cowgirl, and more broken responses. Try breaking her and poking her then translate the result.
- Brian May

Thunder Emperor

Post by Thunder Emperor » Fri Sep 06, 2019 1:29 am

Add breaking her by using paradox question. It might be nice..
When she start looping endlessly.. We need to reset or.. Poke herher head... Maybe can do anything when she in looping state

KinoLangDanzel

Post by KinoLangDanzel » Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:04 am

Hey Gynoneko!
I actually got to break her last night! I guess I didn't do enough things for her to like me so she can give me access to her panels. Gotta say it was pretty good writing for the most part. I believe to have seen a grammar mistake or 2 somewhere along the line after I damaged her (nothing to do with the androids broken speech), but I sadly don't remember where exactly. I'm sorry. :cry:
On what TE said about paradoxes, I legit tried to do one on her on the same run in which I successfully got water on her panels. I tried the Liar Paradox by typing "this statement is false". I would have been laughing my guts out if it actually worked.
My Friend: "There are 2 kinds of people in the world, those who suck and those who don't suck. You, my friend, suck."
Me: *puts on sunglasses* "And you swallow."
YEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

-Avatar made by Battery. Thanks, friend :thumbsup:

smalk

Post by smalk » Fri Sep 06, 2019 6:29 am

I can't get to break her with water.

If I ask for water before opening her panels, it "doesn't remember" I have it; if ask after, she immediately closes her panels.

gynoneko

Post by gynoneko » Fri Sep 06, 2019 4:37 pm

Keeping her panels open is not fully implemented yet. Partially because I can't do any sex scenes with them open without reprogramming all of them and way more. I will work on it though. But there is a trick to it, 2 actually. You can (theoretically) tell her to open her panels, and then tell her to keep them open, then ask for water. After that pour the water on her. (I need to adjust the language/scenario a bit here) the other is to tell her to open her panels, then keep them open, then just pour water on her (this was to make it easier, both are hidden options though). And yes, there are a few hidden options in her, and I'll add more, where you can say things in hey scenarios that aren't listed on screen and she will react.
I love the paradox idea, I will totally look into that! Thanks for going through her and for looking for errors. I'll fix them as I spot them.
I just did a bunch of updates on her, mostly small things, but you can now tease her nipples, grab her ass, and I streamlined her "hello" so she doesn't ask if you are her master so much. More updates soon.
- Brian May

L.W.

Post by L.W. » Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:33 pm

It has been fun to explore Ellie. Thanks for your work.

Mechalovenia
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation

Post by Mechalovenia » Fri Sep 06, 2019 6:38 pm

Thank you to build Ellie.
she is so adorable.
I want to cum inside of her panels and breake her.
By the way, Do you have a plan to give her “bellybutton“ gimmics? just like Terra from your "Exo Saves the Day"
I am perfectly human. :bighug:
See? there are QRcord bellow my bellybutton.
This is the proof of true human. right?
Oho, and I'm still learning English.
So, don't be too hard hard hard on me pllllease.se.
se.ZZZT! KBAM! :faceoff:

gynoneko

Post by gynoneko » Mon Sep 09, 2019 11:47 pm

Thanks so much guys! I'm really glad to hear you like her so much. I have been making a lot of small adjustments, quality of life fixed and bug squashing. I have also added a paradox statement, (I'll add more as I come up with them), and I have added a rub her pussy versus just fingering. I have also been working on anal for her... but just so you know, thanks to all the immense number of options she has, I have to write AT LEAST 23 different responses just for that! I might have to cut it down... but basically, she has responses for if she is a virgin, if she has never tried anal vs if she has, if she is dressed or naked, if she is bending over or not, and if she is broken, how much she likes you (limited from 10 responses to 3 each)... and combinations of these! It adds up fast!! Most of these will be duplicates and won't be finished just yet, but I am working on it. This is why it takes a while to program her, lots of things she can do, lots of ways to play with her. Plus eventually, I will have to add more variety to her responses so people will get a different experience if they play with her more than once.
I may add a belly button gimmick, haven't decided yet, but it might be a fun easter egg for you guys. And her having sex while broken is a thing, and I might have to add cumming inside her to break her even more, but right now I don't have that in place because, as you can see, there are already a ton of options. I am trying to make her easier to explore also. I have noticed a lot of people ask her to do things I programmed her to respond to, but they word it in different ways and she doesn't recognize the phrasing, so I have to adjust what she responds to, so if you had trouble getting her to do things, try again, and try rewording it. I'll keep working on helping her understand things.
- Brian May