English Not Your First Language? Ask For A Proofreader!

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
--NightBattery--

Re: English Not Your First Language? Ask For A Proofreader!

Post by --NightBattery-- » Tue Oct 06, 2020 11:47 am

TheThingBelow wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 5:11 am Been a while since I've been around.

English is my first language (and unfortunately only language), but after reading the first two parts of my terminator story I am not so sure I can really say I am a native English writer. Non-sequitur sentences, missing words, run-on sentences etc. it was pretty hard to read.
I was wondering if someone would be willing to proofread and provide feedback on (what I currently have) of part 3. Its about 6500 words as of now.

Cheers
-Thing
Was your terminator story the one where an avatar of skynet kept a man on a small villa Pavlovian training him? cause that story was kickass.

Extyr
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Post by Extyr » Wed Oct 07, 2020 6:34 pm

No, you're wrong Battery. It's the one we had in spring where a female terminator brings a guy to a motel room to protect him, but she is emotionless and they have sex. Then he messes up with her infiltration protocol and ends up using her electric gun on her. I loved it, so I'm happy it's getting another chapter.

Robo-Admirer

Post by Robo-Admirer » Mon Nov 08, 2021 2:11 pm

I'm looking for a proof reader for a story that'll be coming mid next monthish. It'll be around 12K for reference and I've got a good deal written down already. Please PM me if you're interested.

Tom Cooke

Post by Tom Cooke » Fri Jan 06, 2023 1:48 am

Hello

After years of reading you, I've been having a lot of fun with Chat GPT lately and have a few stories I'd like to share. As I am not a native English speaker, I would like to submit what I obtained to someone who could possibly correct the bad formulations.

Thank you all

MortisX
Technosexuality: Transformation

Post by MortisX » Tue Oct 24, 2023 6:19 am

Hello

I'm looking for a proofreader for my story. It's about conversion of student girl and called "Project Ino". And it's quite long, about 46-47k words.
This story Chapters 1-3 draft has already been posted recently by my friend SergioPerez11 on FembotLabs / RoboticWomans on DA.
He drew the main character of the story, which gave me the initial idea for the whole story, and later drew some more scenes.

Please PM me if you are interested.