Corrupted, Chapter 1 - Fateful Meeting

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
gynoneko
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Cyborg

Corrupted, Chapter 1 - Fateful Meeting

Post by gynoneko » Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:55 pm

UPDATE: Since the site has been relaunched, and I have to update all my links, I am fixing the formatting as well. Enjoy the story!

Next Chapter.
================================================================================================

Corrupted
Chapter 1 - Fateful Meeting
By Gynoneko

Three days have passed since the attack on our village, and people were still riled up by it. A lone flying armored unit had attacked our secluded village, Maya, unprovoked, killing almost a dozen people, and burning several buildings to the ground. Our community was devastated by the attack, and we were lucky the assailant was chased off by a royal guard of Ino, the closest city-state. No one was sure who the assailant was, or even where they were from. Our relationship with Ino has been peaceful since the old times, but our isolated position made us easy targets for other city-states to fight over. Normally the fights took place outside of town, in the fields we plow and the wilderness just beyond. Normally Ino shows their prowess and we continue to do trade with them. However, thanks to our isolated position, and the fact that we are not only a farming community but also one of the largest mining villages in the east, we find it difficult to trade with anyone. And we were pretty large for a village. Ino had provided us with protection for years, and as a result, we provide them with a steady stream of food and metal. Normally, we live and let live, thrive in our own way and share our wealth with those who treat us well.

But there was nothing normal about this recent attack. The assailant came flying in from the south, staying low to the ground, and with no support of any sort. The unit attacked a peaceful village unprovoked, setting fire to buildings and shooting up innocents, mostly men but one older woman as well. No one recognized the technology used by this soldier, no one recognized the emblem they wore, but within minutes of the attack, a patrol of royal guards from Ino was already there driving them away. We never heard what happened to that soldier, but our entire village wanted revenge.

Everyone but me that is. I don't really get along with the villagers too much. I never cared much for Ino, and I never really liked farming or mining. The miners always worked up north in the mountains, and always came back a dirty tired mess when the trains rolled in every day. The farmers were always digging in the dirt, raising animals and cleaning after them. I just wasn't cut out for this kind of work. Not that I didn't get my hands dirty. The only contribution to this village I give is in technology and scrap metal. That's right; I fix up old machines and sell them. I am sort of a scrap metal merchant slash mechanical engineer. It's a lonely life really. I don't really see eye-to-eye with the villagers, but I fix up their tools, maintain their transit systems, and do whatever other odd jobs need to be done. I tolerate and respect them, and they tolerate and respect me. My hands were usually dirty with grease, but sometimes my work required a finer touch. I would often find myself working on a tractor one day, and a delicate and intricate robot the next. No one ever visited or socialized with me, and I found my only escape from loneliness was working on my projects.

And unlike the villagers, I would trade with anyone who came my way. In a way I drew in my own customers outside the village. People knew of my reputation for fixing things, finding old and rare technologies, and collecting gadgets and tools. I made my living trading, and I knew a handful of others like me. We called ourselves Scrap Metal Engineers.

As for this mysterious attack on our village, I could have cared less. I know it sounds heartless. I really do feel bad for those that died. I used to deal with some of them. But something about the village lately has had me on edge, but I couldn't put my finger on it. I felt that they were not as friendly as they once were. I had been distancing myself from them for years, except on a professional level, which only added to my isolation and loneliness. But I kept myself plenty busy. And recently I had done very little with the villagers at all, save a weekly trip to buy food and repair whatever farm tool they busted.

On the contrary, I was fascinated with what technology the lone assailant had. What kind of suit did he wear? What city-state was he from? How far had he traveled? And more importantly, where was he now? I pondered these questions and several others while I wandered around the outskirts of town, collecting what I could. My job, besides fixing things, was to collect the scrap metal left behind by the many skirmishes that surrounded our village. I cleaned up fields, traversed the wilderness looking for parts, and explored the region in search for whatever technology I could find. If I couldn't do anything with it directly, I still held onto it in case I could sell it as scrap or use it in something else. Heck, I even made random art pieces out of some of it on occasion.

This particular day, however, something caught my eye that I never noticed before. As I loaded up my all-terrain hover-truck with the handful of useless scrap I found at the edge of town, I saw a group of trees cut in half but still standing. As I took a closer look, I realized there was a path of trees like this that led deeper into woods. It wasn't a large forest, or anything, but was more an outcropping of trees that outlined the village, but something had crashed through these trees recently. Immediately I remembered the strange occurrence 3 nights ago, and realized it could have been the lone assailant, or one of the royal guards, shot down. No, the 3 royal guards flew overhead later that night, as though they were looking for something. This must be...

I got in my truck and drove around the trees through a small path nearby. It didn't take long for me to find it. A small crater 6 feet deep and several yards wide lay just outside the tree line, with a large humanoid figure buried deep in the barren land. It must have been the assailant. He was still there, dead by now, half-buried in the ground and as still as a meteor. I didn't recognize the technology that made up that suit either, it was far more intricate and fancy than I expected. It looked like some sort of special ops suit, with violent angles forming thruster wings out of the back. It was silver and red, although the dirt and gunplay had spoiled the reflective sheen. This technology would be worth a fortune! Too bad the man inside was still there, and dead. Too bad for him cause I get to take his armor, and too bad for me cause no one want to buy an armored suit with a dead guy in it. That meant I had to take him out. And what better way to bury a dead guy than in the crater he already lay in?

So I made the choice then and there, I was going to get that advanced armored suit, fix it up, and sell it, even if that meant dumping the dead guy out of it. Sometimes I hated my job. But if it meant getting a cool expensive suit out of it, it was well-worth it. Naturally I backed up my truck and positioned it at the edge of the small crater, preparing the lift and pulley in back to haul up the suit. For this I extended the legs of the truck for stability while it pulled the suit free from the ground.

One it was loose, I climbed down to do the dirty deed. With a rag tied around my face to keep out any foul odor, I studied the facade of the suit looking for an entrance. It was about 8 feet tall, mostly silver with red accents, and an angular emblem I didn't recognize in the same red on its left breast. It was definitely nothing like what I'd seen before, and I had a hard time finding my way inside it. There was no obvious opening, although you could tell it was designed to house a human. After a few more minutes of studying it, I played around with my screwdriver and crowbar until at last I found a seam. With care, and a bit of difficulty, I removed several armored plates and pried the front panel of the armored suit opened. The bottom half of the cockpit door opened vertically with a hinge at the base as soon as I got it loose. It was dead center in the front of the suit, and it became apparent that it was only one side of a larger door, with the other side above it.

As the bottom portion opened, I readied myself for a gruesome sight and smell. Sure enough, there was a body inside. It was wearing a dark gray, nearly skin-tight suit of a thick coiled fabric that ran up the body in rows. It was interwoven and followed the curves of the body with a few minor stylistic interruptions to the flow. The shoes were large and nearly white, like some sort of boot, which ran half way up the thigh. The outfit was very high tech and perfectly accented the pilot's curves, running up to frame two large breasts. That's right; the dead guy was a dead girl. And a sexy one at that. It took me a moment to take in the view of the lifeless body to remember she was dead, which made me feel sick to my stomach. I hated violence against women. I remembered she was probably the one who killed the older village woman, and almost a dozen others, but I still couldn't shake the uneasy feeling.

I shook my head and focused. I had to remove the body and give her a proper burial, something the other villagers would never do. This time I pried at the upper half of the cockpit door, until it too gave way and pivoted open, swiveling upward and away on its hinge. I beheld a lifeless body of an attractive girl, her face obscured by shoulder-length white hair. White hair? I figured that her body was too young looking for her to be an old woman, but her hair had no color to it at all. Morbid curiosity drew me closer to her still obscured face. Only her mouth was exposed in the mess of hair, hanging lifelessly open ever so slightly. I slowly reached out and touched her chin. Her skin was warm. But of course it was warm; the suit was sitting in the sun for almost 3 days. It was still soft though. I turned her head ready for a hideous sight, but instead I was greeted with a face of beauty and youth. She was probably in her mid-20s, and looked like she hadn't decayed at all.

It was then that I noticed two things at once. First, I realized that even through the rag I wore around my face, I could still smell the body, and instead of decay, it was fresh and sweet. A very particular fragrance I had a hard time placing. The second thing I noticed was that a trickle of blood dried to her face on one side ran down from her head. Except the blood wasn't the right color, it was too... orange. I figured it must have been from the heat, or the length of time exposed to the air; I didn't really know though, I never cared to study dead bodies.

I snapped myself back to reality. This was surely strange but what did it all mean? Well for now it meant I had a female body to bury instead of a male one, right? So I stood over her, and prepared to pull her out of the cockpit. Her nearly skin-tight outfit was thicker than I expected, and she wore a light black jacket that came down to the bottom of her ribcage, but no lower. It seemed more like a fashion statement to me, which still matched the rest of her suit and actually did look good on her. I wrapped my hands around her shoulders, and started to pull her up and out. As I pulled, she got stuck on something, and wouldn't move. It seemed that her short jacket was caught on something inside the cockpit and snagged. I watched as the jacket slid down her shoulder, which her skin-tight outfit did not cover, and revealed her bare skin, complete with a geometric tattoo on it. Wait, that was no tattoo! I put her down and took a closer look. Of course!

She was a robot!

Not just any robot either. But one beyond anything I had ever seen. She looked way too human to be any kind of fighting droid, and even too realistic for the fancier love dolls. Most of those sported bizarre proportions and "ideal" skin. This one was way beyond them. I could see small imperfections in her skin and realized someone took a lot of care to make her look as human as possible. Cables and wires ran up and down the internal structure of the cockpit, and now I realized they coiled up and ran under her jacket, and into her mid back and the back of her neck. The geometric pattern on her shoulder was actually a panel design, which allowed for easy access to her internal systems for maintenance and repair. Except, unlike other fighting models, her skin was as soft as silk. Usually a fighting droid would be metal or plastic, something hard and bullet-resistant.

I got way too excited when I realized what I had found. The mysterious fighter that attacked us was shot down, and ended up being a female android, a gynoid, well beyond anything I had ever seen before. Whoever sent her must have been sporting technology well-beyond any city-states near us. With any luck, I could fix her up and sell her for a huge amount, or maybe she held military secrets that certain city-states would want to have, or avoid others from having. This was getting better and better!

I carefully unplugged the robot girl from the cockpit, and pulled her out. She wasn't as heavy as I expected, although she was still not as light as I hoped. I managed to carry her to the passenger seat of my truck and buckled her in. She wasn't going anywhere, but it was a habit. Finally, I pulled the flying armored suit up out of the ground with my crane, and hauled it into the back of the truck where I strapped it down. I was beginning to feel giddy with excitement as I got back in my truck and headed to the edge of town, where my shop was.

My shop was the same place as my home, my workshop, and my... well everything. I avoided taking any roads that went into town to avoid people seeing the large foreign fighter in my truck. Instead I took a longer way to get home, always catching a glance of the motionless figure sitting beside me. She was surprisingly good looking, with a very cute face, but no life at all. She was a constant distraction for me, and I had to catch myself from running off the road more than once. I finally arrived home, and drove my hover-truck into the garage and closed the doors. Normally I didn't keep it in there, I would use the space to work on various large projects, such as stripping and repairing fighting units, but I wanted to take a closer look at this robot girl, and decided the armor would have to wait till later. I got out and pulled a tarp over the back of the truck and closed the door. My place was a little messy, but I preferred to call it "well-lived in". Everything had a place, and there was a place for everything, although I often kept things I used a lot out for me to get to. That meant a variety of tools and other devices were out and about where I often used them. And dishes I used often. And books. And computer parts. And clothes. Recently it had become more "lived in" than I usually liked it. Occasionally I had to have a major cleaning day to get things back to normal. Attached to my garage/workshop was my shop/home. I didn't really sell much of anything there, but I did most of my business there when people visited.

I carried the girl from my truck to a small workbench I kept in my house. I usually did scrap metal work in the garage, but she was special and too delicate for the garage; the worktable in my study was much better suited for this task than the one out there. I laid her out on the table and closed the doors. Flipping on all the lights I could, I hovered over the girl, brandishing a magnifying glass and a small screwdriver. I looked closely at her arm, studying the pattern on it. I hadn't seen a robot like this before, it was far more advanced than any I had come across, and I wanted to know all I could about her. The seam on her arm was a little faint, but noticeable close up. I moved on to look at her face and head. Her face lacked any of these markings, but the trail of blood intrigued me. Looking at it now, it was clearly artificial blood, but I didn't know any robots that bled at all. I was starting to hope that she wasn't some sort of cyborg with a human brain, cause then I'd still have to deal with a dead person of sorts.

My fears were soon put to rest when I came upon the wound to her head. It was a bullet wound. One round, high speed. It must have shot right through her suit, through her, and back out again. I wondered how long she would have been active with a head wound like that, but it appeared not long. Only one shot and she was down. Whoever shot that bullet was a damn good aim. The wound, while covered in dried blood, also revealed her mechanical brain inside. I couldn't see clearly, but it was obvious that she was not human. Poking around a bit, I found a release hidden under the skin behind her ear, and the top of her head released. I pulled away her hair, scalp and all, to reveal her true robotic nature underneath.

Her brain was surprisingly similar to other models I had seen, although parts of it were far more complex and intricate. It was very freaky to look inside such a human looking head to find robot brains, but I also found it exciting. I was determined to fix her up, and find her secrets. I studied the wound on her head some more from the inside. Her electronic brain had suffered damage that ran from back to front, through the edge of her skull. I could patch the whole in back and in front, but her brain would be another issue altogether.

For now I decided to do as good a repair job as I could on her head while I studied her brain some more and think about a solution. The repair work wasn't really thought provoking, so I really exercised my mind in thinking of ways to repair her. Before I knew it, the back of her head and the front had been patched up pretty well. While the back was obscured by hair, the front was right at the hair line, so it was still hard to see. In fact, I didn't even need to replace the artificial skin, and with the hair in a natural position, I couldn't see any sign of trauma at all.

But the real damage was still untouched. The brain needed work done to it, and after thinking about it, replacing the damaged portion might be the only option, if that was even possible.

I thought back and realized I did have a robot head or two somewhere around. I looked around my little workshop, looking through cabinets and drawers and closets. There weren't really that many robot parts around, but there were enough to be spread around the place haphazardly. It was kind of my own hobby, building robots and selling them. I built those cause it was fun, the rest of my work was really just work. A few months ago I found a head which I could never get working; it was too damaged. However, it was a newer model and might have enough working parts that I could use them.

And there it was! I found the androgynous robot head in a drawer in a closet with a bunch of other spare robot limbs. I quickly cannibalized the head for parts that I thought might fit. By pure dumb luck, the brain was nearly identical, at least in basic design. In an excited frenzy, I dissected the computer brain from the robot head, and cut out the damaged portion from the girl on my table. I had to take a few deep breaths to calm down before I went any further. I didn't want to cut out too much, or lose track of what I was disconnecting, this was very delicate work. Carefully, I attached the undamaged section from the old head to the new robot girl's cyber-brain. It took much longer than I expected, as it was already getting dark outside when I finished. The fit was a close match, and I was glad to see how well it all fit. It wasn't even a huge piece, and all the connections fit right into place. I was impressed and amazed at how well it all turned out. I only hoped there weren't any problems, and wasn't sure exactly what all those parts did anyways, but it was better than nothing.

I closed up her head, and stood back, looking at the girl in admiration. She looked fantastic! Well... I was really just admiring the repair job which I hadn't even tested yet. I figured it was a good idea to do that, before I congratulated myself on a job well-done. Normally on an android, the power switch is found behind the ear, and turning her on would be the only real test to see if I fixed her or not. Sure enough, I felt behind her ear and pushed in a patch of skin that initiated her start-up sequence.

There was no chime, no welcome, nothing. Except she started breathing. Well at least I did something right. Her breathing got deeper and she began to twitch her arms and head. Something occurred to me as I watched her go through her startup. I had just repaired and activated the very killing machine that murdered a dozen of my fellow villagers... oh shit!

I rushed to turn her off again, but it was too late. She opened her eyes and started looking around before sitting straight up. She studied her surroundings with a distant expression before turning toward me. At first it was like her icy-blue eyes looked right through me. But eventually, she focused on my face and blinked a few times. Looking around again, she turned back to me and stared some more. I wasn't sure what was happening, but it seemed like she wasn't about to kill me. Still, I froze, and thought about what I could possibly do to defend myself from a killer robot.

"Good day sir" she said in a polite and sweet but rather monotone voice. "I am EFU-25LE. Awaiting command."

I stood there looking at her puzzled for a second but eventually realized she wasn't going to kill me. "Hello..." I replied. She just sat there looking at me, silently waiting for me to give her a command. I thought quickly. Since I just activated some foreign assassin, it would be best to find out what her objectives were first. "What are your current orders?" I asked.

She blinked. "Error" she said after a moment. "Corrupted data found. Missing data error. Decryption key not found. Encrypted data inaccessible."

"Excuse me?" I asked.

"Corrupted data found. Missing data error. Decryption key not found. Encrypted data inaccessible" she repeated in the same emotionless voice. Her voice was still rather sweet sounding, but with a touch of a tomboyish feel to it. It didn't sound like she was talking like an early model robot did. Her voice just sounded like she expressed little or no emotion, but was completely natural other than that. It almost sounded like she was a little upset or depressed even, except her body language didn't reflect that and remained calm.

"What does that mean?" I asked myself.

"My initial memory check has revealed corrupted and missing data. My current data banks are partially encrypted and cannot be accessed without a decryption key, which cannot be found. My encrypted databanks likely store any previous orders issued to this unit" she clarified. "Would you like me to initialize my databanks and reformat myself? All data will be lost."

"NO! No. Don't do that. Never do that!"

"Understood sir" she answered. "Order accepted. I will not delete my corrupted data."

"Good" I said, realizing she took my command without question. “Can’t you just pick up from here and work like normal? I mean, you seem to be operating alright without initializing anything.”

“This unit will be unable to accept higher level commands without a current user registered. Registration is impossible without initialization and a re-built database” she answered quickly.

"Can you partition the corrupted data and keep it isolated but untouched, and rebuild a new database from there?"

She thought for a moment. "Yes. I can isolate the data into a locked partition and format a new partition for use with a new user. Would you like me to do that?"

"Yes. Please."

"Yes sir" she said politely. "Warning, leaving a locked partition of this size will severely limit my functions. I will only be running at 48% memory capacity. Are you sure you'd like me to proceed?"

I nodded to her. "Yes."

"Understood. Approximate initialization time, 3 hours" she said.

"Oh, that long, huh?" I asked to no one in particular. "Then I guess I'll leave you to it and go take a shower. I’ll check back on you later."

The robot girl closed her eyes as she sat on my table, as still as a statue, while she ran internal maintenance. I needed her to keep that other data safe, in case there was something I could profit on inside her. I was glad to see she could partition and isolate the corrupt and encrypted data to protect it. I'd have to have a friend of mine look at it as soon as I could. I might be good at building these things, but he was a real wiz with software.

I left her alone to take care of her programming needs while I went upstairs. My place was pretty big, which was a nice perk of living in the middle of nowhere, so I had a lot of room to myself. That was also a drawback in some ways. I didn't need that much room, but still I liked having it. As I prepared to take a shower, I thought back on my day and how strange it had been. First I go out to fix a tractor, which led me to collecting scrap metal in a nearby field, which in turn led to the discovery of the broken trees. After that things got real crazy with the robot girl. A robot girl. What was wrong with me? She was cute, soft, attractive... I fixed her up, and turned her on, without thinking of the consequences if she turned on me. And I never took advantage of the situation either! There she was, a beautiful, sexy, attractive girl, and I never so much as felt her up. I really was getting out of touch wasn't I? She did have a nice body from what I could tell, and I found myself aroused as I thought about it.

My bathroom was nice and large. I never really liked the traditional bathtub and shower, so I opted for a different style of bathroom. It was really 2 rooms, one with a toilet and a large mirror and sink, and the other for bathing. Sure it had a shower, and a bathtub, but it also had a little stool and a wash area where I could wash my hair and rub myself down with soap before rinsing off and enjoying a nice hot soak. It was based on the far Eastern style of public baths that I had grown accustom to in my youth when I used to travel. I got my best ideas in the hot bath like this, and it felt great scrubbing all the dirt off from the day. I sat there, soaking in the hot water, thinking about that girl. I couldn't help but get a little excited. Her body was amazing, or at least with her clothes on. For all I knew she had no skin underneath. That thought was enough to drain all the excitement from my body.

I got out of the tub, wrapped a towel around myself, and left the wash room. I nearly jumped out of my skin when I saw the robot girl standing less than a foot away from me when I turned around.

"Holy shit! What are you doing here?! I thought you were initializing."

"The initialization sequence has finished" she replied in that same nearly monotone voice. "Final initialization time was 18 minutes."

"Of course. Typical." I sighed. She continued to stand there, staring at me, unmoving. "What? I'm naked here! Stop staring at me."

She looked straight ahead, but remained still otherwise. "Would you like to register a new user?" she asked.

"A new user?"

"Yes. You can register yourself as my user, which will allow me to accept all your commands and customize myself to your needs."

"My needs?"

"Yes. I can perform any variety of tasks to help you with domestic, utilitarian, commercial, and combat functions."

"Um..." she sounded fancy. "Sure."

"Please state your name."

I cleared my throat. "Jim. Jim Amano."

"Jim Amano. Would you like to register a password?”

“Password?” I asked. “Um, sure, how about ‘Crater’.”

“Password accepted. Thank you for your registration." She gave a short bow.

"That was it?"

"Yes" she replied.

"So… What's your name?" I asked without really thinking.

"I have no name; my designation is EFU-25LE."

"Well that's a crappy name. How about I just call you Ellie?" I suggested based on the last two letters of her designation.

"Ellie?" Ellie asked looking at me again. I swore she blushed.

"Yes. I think it's a cute name. It suits you."

"Th- Thank you sir." she replied. I didn’t expect her to stutter, as though she were embarrassed.

"So what exactly can you do Ellie?"

"I am capable of any task you require of me. I have a variety of pre-programmed functions ranging from domestic to combative tasks, and I am capable of learning any additional function not already built-in.” She spoke quickly and without taking a breath, as though she were reciting something memorized.

“Sounds complicated.”

“May I suggest setting up a self-maintenance schedule first?” she added.

“Self-maintenance?”

“I can set up a daily schedule to maintain my systems and ensure I am running at maximum capability.” Her voice was still rather drab, and timid, as though she were uninterested in anything that was going on.

“I think that sounds like a good idea- Ah! But don’t touch that encrypted data, ok?”

“Understood sir” she nodded. Ellie looked around the room a bit before she started to unzip a hidden zipper in the front of her suit.

"Woah woah woah, what are you doing!?" I asked.

It was too late though, as she had already lowered the zipper from the base of her neck to the end of its run, which was just below her belly-button and above her crotch. She had on no bra. Her breasts pressed against the cloth, and one of them stretched the thick fabric enough to reveal the edge of a pink nipple. "I am preparing for self-maintenance. This is the bathroom, correct?"

"Well yes" I said, "But you can't do that with me in it!"

"Why not?" she asked as her breast popped out completely fully exposed. I couldn’t help but stare as it bounced around. "You are already more naked than this, sir."

"Y- You walked in on me! Th-that's not the point! You shouldn't-" I began to say as blood rushed to my face.

"I cannot properly bathe myself while clothed,” Ellie objected, “so I need to disrobe before I can proceed.” Without missing a beat, she slid her short jacket off her shoulders and placed it neatly on the sink near her.

I just stared at her, unable to object anymore. I had never imagined seeing a girl casually getting naked before me, in my own bathroom nonetheless. Her body was absolutely stunning, and yet surprisingly natural and human.

She slipped her suit off even more, revealing both her breasts and slipping her top down her shoulders. Her tits were gorgeous. They looked natural, a little on the large size but not exactly 'big', but big enough to have a lot of fun with. Her nipples were perky and pink. Her pale skin was like porcelain, delicate and soft and beautiful. Even the panel outlines on her skin- faint though they were- added to her erotic look. I couldn’t help but notice how small she looked, petite and timid, like a fragile flower. I watched as she slipped her shirt down her shoulders, scrunching them up against her hips. Even though she had a dead sexy body, her movements were not particularly seductive. In fact, I got the impression she was just undressing to take a shower, and didn't realize it was turning me on at all. It was as if I wasn’t even in the room.

“You really shouldn’t be doing this in front of me” I objected. I completely ignored the fact that I could have easily turned around or left the room to give her some privacy. All I could think about was that this was really happening in front of me, and my body was not objecting at all.

“Why not?” she asked. “You are my registered user now, and I am fulfilling the command you gave me.” She continued to undress.

“Because I’m a man, and you’re… I only just met you… I mean. You…”

“Would you like me to cancel my self-maintenance schedule for today?” she asked nonchalantly.

"Well of course not but… Why are you still going?!"

"I need to be naked for self-maintenance." Ellie pushed her suit down off her curvy hips, one side at a time, until they shot down to her legs. It was too late now, the suit slid off her thighs, revealing her gentle curvy crotch, with her two delicate vaginal lips, and a well-trimmed patch of hair above it. She was a complete woman. I had never actually seen anything like this in a robot before. But what was a combat android doing with sex organs? Her outfit hit the ground and she stepped out of it one foot at a time, before picking it up and folding it and placing it on the sink next to her jacket. I was speechless. I didn't even notice when she took off her boots but now she was completely naked before me.

She looked even more shy and vulnerable than before as she stood naked before me. “Would you like to inspect my body for damage or imperfections?” she asked as she slowly turned around in a circle. I watched as she walked around slowly, showing off her entire form, before coming face to face with me again. I must have been red from head to toe.

“You l-look… fantastic” I mumbled.

“Would you like to take a closer inspection of any part of me?” she asked with a quiet voice.

I was speechless and couldn’t think straight anymore.

“Ah!” she gasped when she saw me. “Sir, are you alright?”

"What? I'm fine!" I noticed she wasn't looking at my face anymore, but rather my towel around my waist, which was now rudely pointing at her. "Woah!” I said as I tried to cover up my growing erection.

"Are you sure? Your penile gland seems to be swollen. This could be cause by blunt force trauma" she said, "or improper medication. Are you injured or taking any pills, sir?"

"What? No! I'm fine! Really! It just did this cause you..." I couldn't finish my sentence.

She thought for a moment. "This can also be caused by arousal. Do I... arouse you sir?"

"Well of course you do! I mean... look at you! Getting naked in front of me like this!"

"... Interesting." She closed her arms closer together as though she were going to cover herself, but instead she ended up just squeezing her boobs together while covering her crotch with her hands and gave a bow. “If you will excuse me sir.”

Ellie turned away from me and opened the bathing room door, sliding it half way before pausing to look back at me. It looked like she blushed slightly at me and gave a small smile before entering the room and gently closing the door behind her.

I was still standing there, recovering from what just happened. I hadn’t seen a woman naked in years, and here was one girl who just up and got undressed right in front of me with a body like a goddess. I was still stunned. It took me a minute or two to come out of the shock of her perfected nakedness.

“Wow”. There were no other words for the situation.

I heard water running in the other room as Ellie began to clean herself. While most people had a simple bathtub or shower, I wondered if she would get the whole eastern style bath. Then again, she did come from a faraway land so maybe she wasn’t programmed to use any of these at all.

I gulped as I took a step toward the door, and slid it open just a crack. Ellie was sitting with her back to me, on the stool, scrubbing shampoo in her hair. So she did seem to understand the concept of the room, which was good. However, my attention was focused now on her sexy back. It appeared the panel outlines were quite intricate on her back, perhaps to make room for the various connections required inside her armored suit. Her back was all curves and gentleness. I never expected a girl’s back to be so incredibly sexy. Again, it reminded me of how petite she was, as she reached for the bucket of water and poured it over her head to rinse out the shampoo.

“Hah!” she exclaimed twisting her body to look at me.

I panicked and slammed the door closed, much louder than I meant to. She saw me peeping at her. I wasn’t just peeping to see her naked, although I couldn’t deny that was part of it. I was still just amazed that she was really here at all.

I heard splashing inside the room as she continued to clean herself, apparently undisturbed by my rude interruption. I decided that I had done enough damage, and went downstairs to clear my mind for a bit.

I decided to take a look at that armored flying suit of hers, the large one still strapped into the back of my truck. I made sure to unload the thing and set it up in a discreet location so I could study it and still keep it out of sight easily enough if any uninvited guests dropped over.

As I sat at the bench studying the damage done to the armor, my mind continued to go back to the girl. I could not concentrate, my brain was always going back to Ellie, and I found myself fantasizing instead of working.

I spent a good half hour on the robot, maybe longer, but it felt like I only just sat down to look at it. I hadn’t gotten anywhere. Just as I was getting my mind back on track, I felt a tapping on my shoulder.

Ellie stood behind me with a towel wrapped around her front, covering her chest and her reaching down to her knee. Her hair was still a little wet, but now she was clean. I almost jumped out of my chair when she snuck up on me like that. I wasn’t used to anyone else being in the house with me, so it came as a shock.

“I have no clean clothes to wear” Ellie complained.

“Oh geez, you scared me. I’m sorry, Ellie, I don’t have any girls’ clothing in my place. I haven’t had a girl here since… longer than I care to remember. Maybe we can get some from in town later.”

“Do you want me to go around naked?” she asked without any hint of teasing or coquettishness to it.

“N-n- NAKED?!” I burst out.

“Do you not like my body? I apologize if I disgust you sir.” Her tone was as careless and monotone as ever, although I now realized her personality was still there.

“No no… it’s nothing like that. It’s just that I haven’t been with a girl in a long time… I’m not used to it” I explained. “Let me get you some old clothes of mine. One sec” I said as I got up flustered.

Perhaps I stood up too fast, or maybe Ellie was standing too close, but regardless of how it happened, I ended up losing my balance and falling right into Ellie. I tried hard not to hit her, but despite my efforts to catch myself, the two of us went tumbling to the floor.

Some sort of instinct inside me made me want to reach out and grab Ellie to protect her from the fall, but thanks to my clumsiness, all I managed to do was grab her towel and pull it away. I ended up hovering over her as I held myself off the ground, her still moist towel in my hand. She lay there shocked, looking up at me with wide eyes. At first I didn’t even realize what I had done, as I was lost in her deep blue eyes as she stared back into mine. Time seemed to stand still as I propped myself up over her, in a very dominating position, lost in the moment.

“May I have my towel back?” Ellie asked at last, breaking the silence.

It was then that I realized what I had done, and I looked down to see her completely naked body exposed to me.

“Oh shit! I’m sorry. Are you alright? I didn’t hurt you or anything, did I?” I got off of her and laid the towel over her before offering her a hand up.

“I am fine. No damage sir.” She took my hand and held her towel up to her to cover herself as I lifted her to a standing position.

“Look. I’m sorry, really. I didn’t mean to do that. And could you please stop calling me ‘sir’ all the time? Call me by my name.”

“As you please, Mr. Amano”

“No Mr. Amano! Call me Jimmy. Please.”

She grew flustered. “Ok, Jimmy.”

“That’s better. I’m really sorry for my behavior” I added. “I just haven’t seen a girl in my place in almost a decade, and then you show up, and start to drive me crazy with your amazing looks. But it isn’t fair to you. I’m sorry.”

“No, it’s alright, Jimmy. I have no memory of who I was, what I am, or how I got here. For me, you are the first man I have ever met, and I am pleased you find me attractive. I am sorry I have distracted you so much.”

Looks like it was apologies all around. I hated that. I needed to change the subject.

“In the morning, we can go to town to find you some clothes” I told her.

“I would rather get to know you and your dwelling more before I meet any neighbors or friends. I still do not know how I got here and I have many questions.”

“That makes two of us” I commented. “I’ll get you some old clothes of mine for now, and I’ll let you sleep in the bed tonight. I’ll take the couch down here.”

Ellie shook her head. “I do not require sleep, although I do enjoy it. Please, do not put yourself out for my sake.”

I gave her a smile and held out my hand to her. She took it gently, and I felt how delicate she really was. How in the world this girl could have been a heartless killer was beyond me. She was so delicate now; I refused to believe she could hurt a fly.

I led Ellie upstairs to the one and only bedroom. I poked through my closet and my dresser trying to find something, anything, which might come remotely close to fitting her. Of course there was nothing. I was several sizes larger than her, and that didn’t include underwear.

As I looked through a drawer for some sort of undershirt or something, I saw out of the corner of my eye Ellie walked into the closet and pull something out. I turned to watch when I realized the towel she was covering herself with didn’t cover her back at all. Not that it mattered, because a second later, the towel hit the floor. Ellie slid on an old button up blue shirt I hadn’t worn in a while, which was way too big on her, and she started to button it up. The sleeves were so big her hands wouldn’t reach out of them without rolling them up, and even without underwear on, the shirt reached down far enough to cover her up.

She smiled as she looked down at herself and twirled a little.

“Pretty color” she said softly while smiling, although her tone was still the same.

I quickly turned back to what I was doing; trying to ignore her and maybe at least find pants she could wear. I saw one thing that might work: a pair of stripped shorts. They could be tied at the waist and wouldn’t be too long to trip her. Just as I reached for them, I felt a warm soft body press against me. Ellie took a deep breathe in as she pressed herself against my back.

“It smells like you” she said.

“Ah…” how awkward. I didn’t know what to say. Was that a good thing? “H-here are some shorts you can wear” I said stiffly.

“Ugly” was all she said.

“Hey!” I objected. “I don’t have much here that even fits you, beggars can’t be choosers.”

“I’m sorry. I will wear them” she said as she pushed herself off of me. “Thank you, Jimmy.”

I huffed for a moment, but sighed. “It’s alright.” I went to hand the shorts to her, but instead she placed on hand on my shoulder and lifted one leg. She wanted me to put them on her.

I hesitated, but complied. One leg, then the other, I slid the shorts on her, trying my hardest not to stare at her crotch which was now eye-level to me. She didn’t even seem to notice. I had to change the topic.

“Do you eat? I love to eat. It’s about time for some dinner. Let me make some food for us.” I wasn’t nervous at all.

“Yes” she replied. “I would like that.”

As the food cooked in the frying pan before me, Ellie wandered around the house looking at everything. She seemed fascinated with old pictures, books, and drawings I made. It seemed like she was trying to study my life as best as she could with the little information she had here. It took a while until she finally settled down at the small table, which I had to clear in a hurry. Dinner was almost finished, and for once I wouldn’t have left overs.

“How did I get here?” she asked as I put the plate of food before her.

“I drove you here.”

“How did I get in this village?” she clarified. “I am a state-of-the-art fighting android, why am I here in a small village?”

“Ah. Well. That isn’t a pleasant story. I’m not sure the details. Are you sure you have no previous orders that might get activated?”

She nodded.

“Positive?” I asked.

“All my old data, orders and all, are registered to a different user who is no longer active. Even if I did remember it, they wouldn’t apply anymore.” She looked up at me as she poked at a green bean on her plate with her fork. “Why?”

“Well, to put it simply, I didn’t want you to kill me.” She stabbed the green bean with her fork as I said this, and I felt like it was me at the end of her utensil. “You see, you were piloting that armored flying unit over there” I pointed across the kitchen to the garage where the unit was hiding under a tarp “when you attacked the village unprovoked. You killed 10 people and set fires. A patrol from Ino, a nearby city, stopped you and chased you away. I assume it was them that shot you. That was 3 days ago. I found you this afternoon and repaired you and here you are.”

She held the green bean in front of her as though she were studying it. She was silent for a good while, processing the story I told her, before she finally broke the silence. “Why?” she asked in the same depressed tone.

“Why what?”

“Why did you save me? I killed your friends and neighbors. I don’t deserve to be repaired.”

“I… ah…” I didn’t really know why I did it now that I thought about it. “I guess I was just there to salvage what I could from your armored suit, but when I saw you, I couldn’t leave you there. You… I don’t know.”

“’I…’ what?” she asked without ever looking up at me.

“You looked so innocent I thought maybe I could fix you up and sell you back to your homeland or something.”

“Sell me?”

“Well I didn’t think you’d actually work again. I don’t think I’d sell you now though.”

She was silent again for a moment. “Looks can be deceiving. I’m not so innocent.”

“But you are. Look at you. If you were the same killer from that night, we wouldn’t be sitting here eating stir fry in a discussion with me. You are not the order to attack; you were only the vessel that was forced to carry it out.”

“Would you order me to kill?” Her question was heartless and abrupt. I was taken aback by it.

“Never! I could never have you kill someone. I promise.”

“Don’t make a promise you can’t keep.” Again she was soulless in her response.

“I can keep it! I… I’ll prove it. I order you to never ever kill anyone ever again, no matter the circumstances.”

Ellie looked up at me for a moment before glancing back at the bean. A subtle smile crept onto her lips. “Understood. Order accepted.”

She put the fork to her mouth and ate the bean. At first she chewed slowly, as though she were analyzing it, before swallowing it down. “It’s good” she said quietly before taking bigger bite.

“Thank you” I replied.

We ate in silence for a little while longer before she broke the silence again. “I don’t think I should go into the village.”

“Maybe not for a while. Things are still too fresh” I agreed.

“I…” she said looking down before grabbing another big mouthful of food. “I like this”.

I knew she was going to say something else, but decided against it. Still I didn’t push the issue. It must be hard to know that in a past life you were a mass murderer.

We ate in silence the rest of the meal. I was bugged by something she said, twice now, and I couldn’t let it rest any longer than this.

“Ellie?” I asked while I gathered up the dishes. She looked up at me. “Earlier tonight you said you didn’t need to sleep, but you enjoyed it. And just now you said you ‘liked’ my cooking. I’ve never heard of a robot that could enjoy things.” She nodded, but remained silent. “Is there… anything else that you enjoy?”

Ellie thought for a moment, before standing up and approaching me. I was at least a foot taller than her, and it appeared she wanted to whisper something in my ear. I wasn’t sure why though, we were the only two in the house, but still she tugged at my sleeve until I put down the dishes and leaned in close to her.

Instead of whispering something, she kissed me! Right on the lips! I wasn’t expecting it so I stood up in surprise.

“I enjoy kissing,” she said, “and other things like that.” Her face was flushed red as she said this, and I knew what she meant.

“But… why do you…”

“You rescued me, Jimmy. You gave me a new life after bringing me back from nothingness. Please, let me thank you properly.” She wrapped her arms around my neck, standing on her tippy toes.
“Ellie…”

Ellie pressed her lips against mine again. This time I was expecting it. Her lips were soft and moist, and I found myself holding her body close to me. Her tongue pressed against my lips, and I met it with my own tongue. We kissed for what seemed like an eternity, growing in intensity with each passing moment. Finally she pulled away, and looked up at me with a look of desire in her eyes. A tear rolled down her cheek.

Quickly she wiped it away with her finger as though she didn’t want me to see it. This all seemed to be moving so fast, and yet something was telling me this was right. She buried her face in my shirt as she gave me a hug.

“Please let me stay with you tonight” she whispered. “I’ve slept in darkness alone long enough.”

I nodded. “Alright.”

She slowly walked toward me as I sat on the edge of my bed. Her walk was half-seductive and half-timid, but she looked determined. Even though she stood almost a foot shorter than me, I was more intimidated by her petite athletic form than I had been from anyone else. Slowly her hand ran over my pants, caressing my erect cock. I gasped at her touch. She recoiled her hand for a moment, but then continued.

Clumsily, Ellie unfastened my pants, and pushed her small hand inside, pulling out my member and grasping it. I had forgotten what a woman feels like, how gentle and soft they were. Ellie was no exception. Her hand gently stroked me as she looked up at my eyes.

"Does this feel good Jimmy?" she asked. Her voice was still mostly monotone, but had a hint of lust behind it.

"Ah... yeah." It felt really good.

She stroked me harder, looked down to concentrate on pleasing me. I wanted to touch more of her, so I reached out, and brushed her cheek. She was warm and soft and caressed her hand with the side of her face as I touched her. Nervously I moved my hand lower, and started to unbutton the shirt she wore, letting it reveal more of her soft body as she stroked me. Slowly, I pushed the shirt off her shoulders, and she helped it fall onto the floor, revealing her torso to me. I pulled my own shirt off as she got back to caressing my growing rod.

It felt so good; I laid back for a little and let her please me. I had never had someone do anything like this for me before, so I wanted to savor it. However, I couldn’t stop myself from wanting to return the favor.

I reached out again and brushed her arm. She shivered for a moment when I did, but let me. I held her chin up, and looked her in the face. Her lips were trembling, and her eyes were almost unfocused. We kissed again, long and hard, as I held her naked breast in my hand. It was softer than I remembered a girl being. Amazing. She mewed and moaned as we kissed, her hand forgetting what it was doing down below until I released her.

As soon as I did, she picked up the pace, and dropped to her knees. Ellie's lips wrapped around my cock, and started licking and sucking me as her tongue stimulated me as well. She really sped things up and started stroking and licking me in all sorts of ways.

"Oh Ellie! I'm going to cum!"

I couldn't take much more. I pulled out of her mouth, trying to hold out, but instead I shot my load all over her face. She flinched as I did but then smiled.

"Wow... so much" she whispered. I watched as her thighs rubbed back and forth against each other, her breasts jiggling, and her face smiling in awe while staring at my crotch. My jizz dripped from her nose down to her chest, and she touched it with her fingers and studied it.

"That felt amazing!" I said. It had been years since I had sex, but I never had a blowjob before.

"Ah-" Ellie said. "I need to wash my face." Her voice was so innocent sounding in that almost emotionless way.

She stood up and turned as if to go to the bathroom to cleanup, but I didn’t want her to leave. Instead, I grabbed her hips and pulled the shorts down, revealing her tight ass. She almost fell over but I kept a good grip on her.

Grabbing the shorts, I handed them to her. “Use this. What? They’re clean. You are the only one that wore them.”

She rolled her eyes and gave me a sly smile before grabbing the shorts and wiping her face and chest off with them.

I kicked my own pants off the rest of the way and repositioned myself on the bed. Ellie got on all fours and crawled up to me, straddling my body, as she rubbed her soft bare skin against me.

“Do you want me to lick your-?” I started to ask when I realized she hadn’t received from me yet.

“Not today, Jimmy. I’m more than wet enough. This is my turn to thank you.” Suddenly her voice sounded more sultry, seductive, and playful, even though it was still her voice.

“Ellie…” I moaned as she started to rub her body against mine, her moist pussy lips grinding against my cock. I came not that long before, and usually that would mean I would be out for a few minutes, but something about her energized my body and I found myself more than able to go again.

Ellie reached her hand down between us, and gently positioned my cock to align to her wet hole, before she pushed he body against it. Slowly but surely I felt myself enter her, and she moaned as I did. She moved slowly at first, taking my entire length in and out of her in slow movements as she gasped and moaned with every motion. It felt amazing, and I could tell Ellie was enjoying it to. Something had occurred to me then.

“I’m not your first am I?” I asked.

She blushed. “I don’t remember. I’m sorry but it appears that way. What about you?”

“It was a long time ago, but no, I’ve done it before as well.”

She smiled at me and we embraced in a kiss while our bodies continued to undulate against each other. As it started to feel better, I picked up the pace.

“Oh god!” Ellie cried. “Oh Jimmy… it feels amazing… AHH!”

I laid back and felt her body while I pounded up and into her, enjoying every reaction she had to my movements. “Oh My GOD! Faster!”

I pounded into her harder and faster and Ellie keeled over me, her hands grabbing at my chest, as she started to reach her climax. “Warning, Maximum CPU usage limit approaching. Jimmy stop. You’re overloadi–“

Just then Ellie’s face scrunched up and her whole body went into convulsions. She screamed a silent scream as she endured her climax. I kept going until she collapsed on top of me, exhausted.

“Are you alright?” I asked.

“Tha’ fel’ so ‘uud” she said with her speech slurred. As she caught her breath, I held her close to me, but I wasn’t finished with her yet.

Laying her down on her back, I entered the still recuperating Ellie from her front, and started pounding away again.

Her reaction was instantaneous. Moans and gasps filled the air as she endured another go. Ellie grabbed at the sheets on the bed and wrapped her legs around me as I increased the intensity.

“No more… No more! I can’t take it.”

I stopped and looked at her face closely. “Are you sure you want me to stop. I still haven’t finished yet.”

“No… please keep going. I want you to be satisfied.” She braced herself for more as I continued my assault.

“Oh Yes!” she started to yell as I really got into it. “My pussy feels amazing! I love your cock!”

I wondered if she always talked this dirty, not that it was a bad thing, I just didn’t expect it. Still, I was getting close and gave it one last push.

“Input overload. CPU overhe- AHHHHHHHH!!!” Ellie climaxed again before I came, but her pussy tightened against me, and as she had involuntarily spasms, I easily reach my climax and came deep inside her.

Together we caught our breath, enjoying the other, while still connected. I pulled out after a while and held her in my arms. Ellie lay there, her head resting on my chest, looking up at me.

“I was afraid you’d break me” she said.

“I was afraid of that too, but you seemed to enjoy it.”

She nodded. “Immensely. It appears my partitioned drive is overloading my CPU when I climax. I’m afraid I’ll continue to error whenever I cum until that partition is removed.”

“I think it’s kind of sexy. It reminds me who and what you are, and yet you still manage to enjoy it all the way.”

Ellie smiled at me and nodded. “I’m so glad you found me.”

“So am I.” I closed my eyes to go to sleep, but Ellie was still awake.

“Do you think we can stay like this forever?” I looked down at her, and she returned a serious look at me.

“Probably not, but let’s enjoy it for as long as we can.”

Ellie seemed satisfied with that answer, and cuddled herself against me and closed her eyes. I followed suit and started to drift off to sleep. The last thought I had that night was “How long could we be happy together?”

============
Chapter 2
Last edited by gynoneko on Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:03 am, edited 5 times in total.
My heart and soul locked up in a cold steel frame
- Brian May

NukuNookee

Re: Corrupted, Chapter 1

Post by NukuNookee » Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:26 am

Another excellent tale... looking forward to the next installment.
Gynoid Conversion, how can we make you better today?
Latest version 38 beta here. Alternate site here.

gynoneko

Post by gynoneko » Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:37 pm

I'm glad you like it. I've been mulling this one around in my head for a little while now, it just kept coming back to me, so I had to get it out. I am working on the next part. Unfortunately, I don't know where this story is going to lead me, so we'll just have to see what happens. I have some ideas, but nothing is final yet.
- Brian May

DollSpace
Identification: Android

Post by DollSpace » Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:02 pm

I'm really interested in this; I like it a lot! :) I hope we get to see more of the story really soon! :)

liliwinnt6
Banned
Identification: Human

Post by liliwinnt6 » Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:58 pm

Good start! I'm looking forward to see what will happen next.
Fellas, you may address me as Boris, my ID could be troublesome for you to call me.
BTW, my stories would be updated without notifications.
https://www.turboimagehost.com/album/14 ... ock_images

gynoneko

Re: Corrupted, Chapter 1 - Fateful Meeting

Post by gynoneko » Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:00 am

Updated this story with better formatting and fixing the links between chapters for each one. Now that our website has been relaunched under .net and no longer .com, all the old links are broken, so I am fixing them now so people can enjoy this story. I will only do this with stories I am writing or revisit, but not with old stories. They can be viewed in their entirety on the wiki here.
- Brian May

User1222
Identification: Human

Post by User1222 » Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:50 pm

Going back and reading your old stories, after liking your latest story so much and I can't believe I never read this one (or many of your other stories). 😮

gynoneko

Post by gynoneko » Tue Mar 09, 2021 10:31 am

I'm honored you want to check out my older works. I hope my writing has improved, so I'm sorry if my older ones aren't as good. And the longer ones, like this, are less planned-out than the shorter ones like Passing Mustard. I hope you enjoy them! Some of my favorites include Corrupted and Tethered.
- Brian May