Training Stella - pt 2/2

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
Linnies
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Cyborg

Training Stella - pt 2/2

Post by Linnies » Sat Jan 22, 2022 1:50 am

The smell of seared meat and spilled alcohol filled Lucia's olfactory sensors. The flickering lights that hang under the ragged tarped stall reflected off of her glossy skin radiantly. Food stalls like these were one of the best places to find potential clients. Intoxicated humans tend to be loose with their creds and brief with their requests, a great place for the newcomer to start. Stella was doing wonderfully so far, Lucia had noticed that she was much better at interacting with humans than herself. On several occasions Stella had managed to turn the conversation in her favor, and managed to somehow get all three members of the group to pay for her company. A level of efficiency that Lucia had never managed herself.

"Feeling a little jealous are we?”

Lucia turns to find the cook of the food stall standing behind her, with his large warm hand wrapped over her shoulder. She caresses his hand on her shoulder gently, an unconscious reaction from her additional subroutines. She knew the cooks would never pay for any services, at least not until they finished their day.

"I do not feel jealousy, unless my clients wish me to of course."

She said teasingly with a wink. Lucia calculated the chance that the cook would find it sexy for her to act jealous of Stella, and if that could be used to seduce the man. One of her subroutines finished the calculation in under a fifth of a second, the result was almost zero.

"Don't be upset. The younger generation always replaces the old. It's the natural order of the universe."

"Thank you for your concern, sweety. I'm not afraid to be replaced at all."

"Oh? Is that so?"

The cook said with a mildly amused look about him.

"Yes, I will… Will."

Lucia's speech formulation program terminated half way through the sentence upon seeing Stella waving at her. With all three of the clients looking at her expectantly, her priority shifted instantly. With no further acknowledgement of the man standing beside her, she pushed his hand aside and made her way towards them.

The info on all three of the half drunken men had already been loaded in Lucia's short term memory. Their names and other information were provided instantly by the company servers when she accessed them. The man that was sitting snug up against Stella is Daniel. The one sitting beside them with a mouth full of food is called Hudson. Finally, the one sitting alone across from them with a beer in hand and a wide eyed smile was Colt, who the company had strangely little information on. Lucia approached the group with precise footsteps, making sure to randomize the parameters of her gait so that the onlookers could not tell which programmed pattern she was walking.

“How’sit going my favorite…” Hudson said as he burped, pausing to keep his food in his mouth before continuing. “... lil bitch whore.”

Stella held up her hand to cover her surprised gasp. Daniel elbowed Hudson with a frown. Colt nodded, keeping a gaze and smile steady on Lucia. At that moment her target was already set, all of her human social programs focused on the man.

“I am doing very well, thank you. Especially with you guys here…”

Lucia said as she gently brushed her hand on the well worn bench that Colt sat on. She bent down and sat slowly directly next to the smug looking man. All the while keeping her gaze on Colt, his facial expression constantly being analyzed for every minute change.

“Sorry for my friend here, he's quite rude sometimes. Not a very good drinker, he is.” Daniel apologized to Stella in a quiet whisper.

“I heard that!” Hudson said, raising his hand into the air for a brief moment before collapsing backwards onto the ground, passing out.

“Oh my god! Is he going to be okay?” Stella whispered.

“He’ll be fine.” Daniel replied, placing a reassuring hand on Stella’s leg.

Meanwhile, most of Lucia’s process time was busy dealing with her target. Colt was not a shy man, he was already lifting Lucia’s skirt, looking at what was underneath. Lucia welcomed it, any gestures that indicated the target client was interested in her was a good sign. To accommodate his examination she slowly spread her legs and arched her underside outwards.

“You think this one will work?” Daniel asked.

“Her model will do fine.”

Colt answered as he dropped Lucia’s skirt and moved himself back with a squint that indicated he was thinking of something. Lucia pursed her lips in a look of disappointment that transitioned into a puppy eyed look. All of her calculations where now trying to have the man engage in further sexual activities with her. With their credits accepted she only had one task at hand, at least until the timer ran out of course.

“Your Eulando property right?”

“Yes, how did you know?” Lucia said, while batting her eyelids. She wasn't actually curious, but her social programming told her it was a good question to ask. Men loved to show off.

“Rub your pussy.”

Colt said dryly, ignoring her question, at Lucia who obeyed immediately. Her hand reached to her plastic cilt as she closed her eyes, letting out a moan that could be clearly heard over the busy street. She never masturabated without being under contract before, there was no reason to as the activity produced no pleasure for her. Though now, with her performing in front of a client and her sexual programs now running, she felt every stroke of her finger on her clit vividly, sending waves of pleasure through her thoughts.

“Now stick your whole hand inside” Colt commanded again.

Lucia did exactly that. With a gentle push her whole hand slid in her now well lubricated sex. Her insides were quite durable and could easily accommodate items much larger. She continued to stroke whatever she could place her fingers on.

“Now show me your battery pack.” Colt said with the same flat tone in his voice.

Part of Lucia wanted to obey, but she wasnt without common sense.

“Uhnn… Sorry darling, I can’t do that… For security and safety reasons… you understand.” Lucia managed a reply between her moans of pleasure.

“Please? I love androids, seeing their parts just gets me off so hard.”

“Sure thing honey, if you're into…” Lucia stopped her sentence mid way before continuing.

“I'm sorry I cannot, company protocols and all that. But… I will do anything else that you want me to.”

“I will pay you 10k creds.”

Colt said, holding up a small card. The number 10000 displayed dimly on the plastic surface.

“Honey, I can't do that… I… I…”

Lucia twitched as her processor dealt with a sudden increase in load, consumed by her company loaded controller program. She was not aware of what the program actually thought, as it ran alongside her consciousness.. The self preservation program however had conflicting instructions. Whatever the programs calculated she knew it concluded that the credits were worth the risk as it sent priority instructions directly to her thoughts. The world came back into focus as her processor caught up with the debate in her own head. She knew she had froze in place for over 10 seconds. Her model was designed with a budget low end processor, it was never meant to run such demanding programs all at once.

“Oh… Sorry about that. Okay!.”

Colt handed the hard over to Luicia who promptly placed it between her collar bones. The card flashed and the number changed to a zero. With a smile, Lucia lifted her dress over her breasts as her abdominal panel swung open 45 degrees. A large battery pack protruded out into the air as the mechanism holding it sprung outwards, facilitating easy retrieval and replacement. A rush of hot air from inside her body rushed over her face, and In her exposed state she looked around cautiously. Stella and Daniel were nowhere to be found, it was likely that they had their own arrangements when she was lagged out. A good outcome of events she decided.

“Do you like what you see?”

Lucia twisted to show her battery to her client. Colt’s eyes were focused on the black box as his hand quickly reached over to pull it out from its sockets. Lucia tried to stop him but she wasn’t fast enough. When her hand caught his arm the battery was already an inch out. Her body went limp instantly as she collapsed face first. All she could see was the concrete and garbage that had been left on the ground.

“Colt… Please replace my battery. I am going to shut down…”

Lucia pleaded. The world around her was starting to fade, she could no longer feel any sensations. Her connection to the network was now gone as well. Parts of her programming were now turning off one by one in an effort to conserve what little power her body still had left. She tried to think about what she could do, but her mind was numb as her thoughts quickly faded. Only a monotonous sense of passiveness remained in her mind.

“Warning, this unit is shutting down due to power failure. Please reconnect this unit or seek an authorized repair service.”

Lucia said blankly, as if reading a script that popped in her mind.

“Quickly, get her out of here. I better see the creds.” The cook said.

“I always honor my deals. Help me get it in the car. And this dickhead as well.” Colt said.

“Warning, this uuuuuunit isss…”

Lights flashed in her eyes as her location suddenly changed. The battery in her abdomen had been replaced with a new one. She felt the coldness of her bare plastic body first, as she opened her eyes Lucia found herself standing in a neutral standing pose in a dimly lit room. The place had boarded windows with half of the room taken up by electronics scattered on the ground. The other half were filled with boxes of synth skin and other metal objects. Her body sent a dull warning to her mind that no network connection could be found. It was strange as usually there were dozens of networks available anywhere she went. Lucia took a simulated breath and looked around the room. On the right Hudson was rubbing his head sitting on the couch looking sick. On the left was Colt, her new owner, talking on his phone. As for herself, she found that they had taken off her clothes already. She concluded that it was only natural for her new owner to inspect his new property.

“I’m finished here, you can bring it over…"

Colt pauses. Lucia could hear the voice coming through the phone clearly but could not understand the words. They were automatically censored by her default privacy settings.

"Let's just finish the job, you can do that to some other doll." He said as he disconnected the call.

Colt was tensing up, his shoulders held uncomfortably high and his grip on his phone tight. Lucia knew the perfect thing that could help ease the tension of her new owner. She took two steps towards him before she felt the tug of the dataport attached to the small of her back. Lucia reached behind and gently unplugged the cable and let it fall gently on the floor silently. She made her way behind Colt who was still speaking on the phone and looking at the screen in front of him. Lucia placed both of her hands on his shoulders.

“What?”

Colt jumped up from his seat in surprise, knocking Lucia back a bit. He raised an arm up to his head readying to protect himself, but after a brief moment, he relaxed.

“I’m sorry for scaring you master, you look so tense, I can help you relax a bit if you wish me to.”

She said softly as she calculated over a dozen activities that she could initiate for the task. Colt however did not seem pleased.

“Jesus fuck, whats wrong with you.”

Lucia blinked her eyes rapidly and shot a smile back at Colt.

“My system is running optimally, I am detecting no problems.”

Colt in reply let out a deep sigh with closed eyes leaning back into his chair. Lucia decided to continue with her task of relaxing his master. She approached him again and this time he was not reacting negatively. She knelt down in front of him and ran her hands up and down his thighs. Colt sinks into his chair with a deep sigh. Taking his reaction as a sign of success Lucia pulls her master's pants open, revealing his limp member. A gush of sweet tasting lubricant rushes into Lucia's plastic mouth as she lifts his member into her mouth with her long extended tongue. She began sucking and licking as the inside of her mouth conformed to the shape of his growing dick.

It wasn't the first time she has performed oral on a man before, as she counted that this would be the 718th time. However Lucia found herself only able to perform one series of motions. The advanced database of sexual oral movements was missing from her systems, and she found herself unable to perform thoes other techniques dispite remembering performing them in the past.

"Ahh… yeah. That dirty mouth of yours is cleaned right?" Colt asked as he leaned back to enjoy himself."

Lucia pulled her wet and glistening lips from his member before answering.

"Ofcourse, I haven't touched anything else with them since cleaning them myself this morning."

"Well, fuck it, you can continue."

Lucia quickly digs her head back into her master's crotch. The now throbbing dick in her mouth was all that she could focus on as her processors reached 100%. Without her additional sexual technique database she manually adjusted the pressure of her lips and the movement of her toung based on calculations based on his reaction moment to moment. Pleasuring her owner is the most gratifying and satisfying thing that she could do, she gladly strains her systems to their maximum for this opportunity. Soon enough, Lucia felt Colt's load entering her mouth and as he finished he pushed her head off himself.

“Lucia! Oh my god it's you!”

Lucia turns to find Stella almost sliding on her knees towards her into a deep hug. With her system still recovering from the extra load Lucia could do nothing except be squeezed by the smaller android.

“Lucia! Are you okay? Did they hurt you?”

“Hi Stella, I am perfectly fine, what is going on?”

“They… I think they are kidnapping us. I can't get any outside connections in here, can you?”

“No, me neither.”

A hand reaches between them and pulls Stella away.

“Okay okay, break it up.” Daniel says as holds Stella by the waist with one arm and her shoulder with the other.

Lucia did not react as Stella barely put up a struggle. Stella was no longer her responsibility, as all her previous obligations with Eulando limited were canceled when Colt became her new owner.

“Lucia, please command Stella to open her primary maintenance panel.” Colt said.

“Stella, command, open your primary maintenance panel.” Lucia repeated immediately.

With a beep coming from the smaller android, a patch of skin cracked open on her abdomen. The skin and the supporting frame underneath flipped to the side on two small hinges. Inside was a small box with various connection ports and a series of buttons glowing with different colors. Both Colt and Daniel looked at the controls with nodding heads and a smile.

“Lucia! What are you doing… They are… They are…” Stella protested.

“Okay, now Lucia, tell Stella to begin the factory reset procedure.” Colt said.

“Stella, command, enter factory reset mode.” Lucia commanded.

With another beep, Stella became perfectly still in Daniel’s hands. Noticing this, Daniel pulled the smaller android up on her feets and balanced her in a standing position.

“Entering factory reset mode.”

Stella said in a perfectly neutral tone, and the moment she finished her sentence both Daniel and Colt exclaimed “Nice!”. Seeing both men so happy Lucia knew she did something right, exactly what though she could not figure out.

“Wow!” Lucia said as she clapped her hands lightly together before continuing.

“Why do you need Stella to be factory reset, she is a brand new unit who have just been set up today?” She asked.

Colt turned his head to look at Lucia with a bright smile.

“Do you know how much Stella is worth?”

“I believe she was recently purchased for 920 thousand dollars.”

“Yes! And that's a lot of cash when we sell her second hand.”

Why her master was so happy clicked in Lucia’s head. She now understood that they were obviously the people who had just purchased the assets of the failing Eulando company. There was also a smaller possibility of them being thieves but she would give her owner the benefit of the doubt without concrete evidence.

“Do you wish to re-sell me as well?” Lucia asked Colt.

“Nah, you got too much mileage on you, I’ll keep you around to help with the operations I think.”

“Thank you master! I’ll do whatever you command of me.”

Lucia stood back up to cuddle by her master’s side. The fact that he had chosen her, a machine with lesser value than Stella who he was going to sell was evident of the fact that she had been performing her programming perfectly. Having an owner to directly please is certainly a more fulfilling and exciting experience than working for her former company. Lucia closed her eyes and enjoyed the happy moment together with her new master, thinking of how to please him next.