Writers, win a free custom video!

Share and collect your fembot video and art ideas with our artists and video producing members.
XXXMultimedia
C4S Studio Owner
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Cyborg

Writers, win a free custom video!

Post by XXXMultimedia » Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:41 pm

Hey everybody, I know there are a lot of talented writers that lurk around this forum, and I have an exciting offer for you! I have a lovely fembot model that is moving close to my area soon (I am really excited about it!) and was thinking of featuring 2-3 fembots in my next video. Normally I charge $10/min per model for my customs, but I am giving away a free custom video to one lucky writer! :applause:

The details: I am looking for a script that involves 2 or 3 fembots. With such a big cast I'd like to see what great ideas you guys can come up with. Full nudity, masturbation, and light G/G are encouraged. It can also have a bj/hj/hardcore B/G scene with myself (Fifi Foxx) and Aiden Valentine. You can submit more than once, and the more detailed (dialog, etc.) the higher the chance of us using your script! You can PM me or email your scripts to me at aidenandfifi[at]gmail.com! Submissions are open until August 31st, 2016!

Winner: The writer of the script we use will receive a free copy of the video once it is finished! :thumbsup:
Browse all my fembot videos on xxxmultimedia.com. | Join aidenvalentine.com for just $2.99!

33cl33
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Re: Writers, win a free custom video!

Post by 33cl33 » Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:02 pm

Just PM'ed a script over.

Cheers! :)
SynthSuite audio clips, etc: https://linktr.ee/synthsuite

XXXMultimedia
C4S Studio Owner
Identification: Cyborg

Post by XXXMultimedia » Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:07 pm

Thank you both for the submissions! I'm so excited to read you're amazing scripts! I love giving back to a community that has been so supportive! <3
Browse all my fembot videos on xxxmultimedia.com. | Join aidenvalentine.com for just $2.99!

fembotfan

Post by fembotfan » Sat Dec 10, 2016 3:25 am

so who won this interesting competition? I would love to see the script that was chosen.

33cl33
Technosexuality: Built

Post by 33cl33 » Sat Dec 10, 2016 7:44 am

Yeahhhh. Handing mine off to some other producers. Figure after 5 months, it's not happening.
SynthSuite audio clips, etc: https://linktr.ee/synthsuite

Stephaniebot
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Android

Post by Stephaniebot » Sat Dec 10, 2016 3:20 pm

33cl33 wrote:Yeahhhh. Handing mine off to some other producers. Figure after 5 months, it's not happening.
Hasn't even visited since July 31, so yes, not going to happen, or have happened
I'm just a 'girl' who wants to become a fembot whats wrong with that?

fembot_stalker

Post by fembot_stalker » Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:48 pm

XXXMultimedia wrote:Hey everybody, I know there are a lot of talented writers that lurk around this forum, and I have an exciting offer for you! I have a lovely fembot model that is moving close to my area soon (I am really excited about it!) and was thinking of featuring 2-3 fembots in my next video. Normally I charge $10/min per model for my customs, but I am giving away a free custom video to one lucky writer! :applause:

The details: I am looking for a script that involves 2 or 3 fembots. With such a big cast I'd like to see what great ideas you guys can come up with. Full nudity, masturbation, and light G/G are encouraged. It can also have a bj/hj/hardcore B/G scene with myself (Fifi Foxx) and Aiden Valentine. You can submit more than once, and the more detailed (dialog, etc.) the higher the chance of us using your script! You can PM me or email your scripts to me at aidenandfifi[at]gmail.com! Submissions are open until August 31st, 2016!

Winner: The writer of the script we use will receive a free copy of the video once it is finished! :thumbsup:
DARN! Is it too late for me to come up with mine? It's already the end of February 2017! :cry: :(
(alt.sex.fetish.robots) AI and UFOs are spreading all over the Globe! 2 see more, just visit us at Malestrom1000's Youtube Channel. Thank you 4 visiting us as we get closer 2 creating our (female) repairbots, (giant) r⊙b⊙t gladiatrices, fembots, sexbots & h⊙b⊙ts; now how pimpadelic is that? :transformer: :rockon: :thumbsup: :nerd: :D :) :-o 8) :lol: