What does a fembot sales room look like?

Share and collect your fembot video and art ideas with our artists and video producing members.
dale coba
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Human

What does a fembot sales room look like?

Post by dale coba » Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:53 pm

Cherry 2000? No way.

Why have the client ride past the selection of fembots, posed, frozen? That showroom was a mash-up between It's a Small World and The Hall of the Presidents. Fembots are lovely when they walk around, let the customers sit.

I couldn't find a more recent picture of this sort of luxury, private dress showing with models.

A luxury car dealership (chop off the right half of the picture).

This is the Moonlight Bunny Ranch showroom.

In addition to enjoying Cory Chase's fembot sexiness, I like the decor in Cory's playhouse - it's not far from what I imagine a fembot viewing suite might look like.
Visitors to the dealership will be a Paris Hilton wanna-be party girl and her less wealthy, more responsible BFF. The products have paraded around and just left. Paris is sitting, sipping champagne and giggling with BFF, looking at magazines and their phones, when the saleswoman comes back to answer questions.

What additional props could signify the room where two very rich friends go to view fembots to purchase? I think this is a Westworld logo/patch from the original, so it won't help.
I'll look to what HBO creates, for their sense of appropriate style.

- Dale Coba
8) :!: :nerd: :idea: : :nerd: :shock: :lovestruck: [ :twisted: :dancing: :oops: :wink: :twisted: ] = [ :drooling: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :party:... ... :applause: :D :lovestruck: :notworthy: :rockon: ]

dale coba

Re: What does a fembot sales room look like?

Post by dale coba » Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:47 pm

I did not stick with Äkta Människor, but I'm sure there were a lot of good ideas about what the world may look like with fembot salesrooms and etc.

Electric Barbarella seems far from a luxury shopping environment. The other fantastic scenes are so sexy/great that they do not need any logic - if only we could put their effects and set into a video!

You are right about the ideal decor, fembots behind glass; but they are just for atmosphere. You really want the fembots sashaying around, perhaps snuggling up on the couch. Gold bikinis are great for an R-rated mid-1960s movie, but so much bikini fabric? What would the ultimate attire be, if Dr. Goldfoot's place were as decadent as customers would want? Lingerie in gold, silver, copper? Private Victoria Secret show?

I'm looking for an environment designed to separate too-rich ladies from their cash. That's somewhere between existing high-end salesrooms and a full-blown female fantasy-version of the sales space. Probably more intimate, scented candles, less interest in the specific internal hardware components. The Wiki has a few great, professional images of women examining body parts with a saleswoman, trying on a foot or leg, from a wall of examples behind glass.

- Dale Coba
8) :!: :nerd: :idea: : :nerd: :shock: :lovestruck: [ :twisted: :dancing: :oops: :wink: :twisted: ] = [ :drooling: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :party:... ... :applause: :D :lovestruck: :notworthy: :rockon: ]

dale coba

Post by dale coba » Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:42 pm

Robotman wrote:I've also got this little part of my fantasies where the sales-lady-robot says the words "product demonstration" to one of the showroom units. That robot then goes into a little routine for the customer, stepping out of her storage booth, stating her model number and listing her features. She basically goes into a self-sales pitch, mindlessly detailing everything she can do.
With but two words, your dormant robot comes alive and knows exactly all of what a "product demonstration" entails. I go the other route, take sleepers and ask them to "act" like fembots.

My product demonstration is itself [a staged product demonstration]. The real male customer is invisibly watching the sleepers, as they discuss questions they have about the behavior of the bots for sale who have just left after strutting their beauty (because enough performers for a line-up would be $$$).

Asking about and discussing the behaviors with the saleswoman, the sleeper customers will act out moments as the fembot product (which they unknowingly, actually are). I think it will be so much easier to demonstrate these states and traits, while describing them. (my verbal descriptions are worth a thousandth of a picture)

Fembots may behave:
- like a drone,
- or with a human personality that knows she's a machine,
- or as a weak sleeper,
- or as a strong sleeper

They will discuss:
#1 The interpreter level before her personality, which filters out and modifies sleeper's experience.
- she has ability to read her human owner's tells, then chess-computer, number-crunch through all her possible move sequences to find her best response. (tremendous manipulation potential, use against enemies).
- the interpreter can decide based on history and tells, which "personality" is supposed to receive any given piece of information. The drone can know anything, but a Stepford-style sleeper may act like a person in public, but an obedient version of that personality in private. The Owner's words have contextual meaning, and the fembot's interpreter-level can keep too much information from getting through to the wrong personalities.

#2 I.Q. reduction, bimbo, other forms of selectively programmed non-thinking.

#3 The "Eat her cake, and Have her, too" principle:
I build both kinds of origin stories into my sleeper fembots:
-- a personality who remembers growing up, was converted and may have a memory of the event.
(note: There are no women converted into fembots, of course. That would be very, very, very... wrong, and that tech doesn't exist, and never could, and <made-up excuse #7>, and Oh, would you look at the time, I really must be off to talk about something else... ... Fembots created by conversion don't have to be real, so long as fembots are programmed to believe conversion exists.)
+
-- a memory of her design specifications and the video of her being assembled
(What does she believe, once awakened? You choose one, or set her to believe both, and see what happens.)

#4 Malfunctions! All the discussions we've had about the virtues of malfunctions, which will be new insights for the outsiders.

----

The ladies' relative status goes up and down, as they each volunteer for a bit of improv, act like less than the person they seemed to be, react to the other's "act", and appear to human again at the end of the brief volunteer moment (was she a person who stopped acting like a robot, or a robot now running a personality program?).

Trust me, a simple moment of moving picture will be worth a thousand of my clumsy, technical, abstract words.

- Dale Coba

N6688
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android

Post by N6688 » Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:34 pm

The showroom in almost human is probably how they would look like.
http://www.fembotwiki.com/images/5/5a/Almost_P2.jpg
"Robot wives have needs, too"
Goku, Dragonball fighterZ 2017

dale coba

Post by dale coba » Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:11 pm

It's so public, all that glass - not at all intimate. It's nice to be seen buying a luxury car - maybe not as nice to be seen buying a sexbot.
It's like, are these the only models they have?
That works for cars, but we'll have better diversity of fembots.

Why not send the specific kind of models to walk over to the client?
More like a fashion show

- Dale Coba

dale coba

Post by dale coba » Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:26 pm